oog
oog
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Evil

Concepcion I got some help "Papi" no homo

Post by » February 1st, 2016, 1:47 am

Ҡ wrote:Image
Rogaine anyone?
I found a way to get you back to the glory days.
You can even go with the straight Rican hair and not the Cocolo type you had champ.
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cOfDL7MSbZI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

oog
oog

Re: Concepcion I got some help "Papi" no homo

Post by » February 1st, 2016, 1:53 am

[youtube]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/EyRgADLXQoE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
This look like you with more hair :lol:

Money_Motivated
underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Neutral

Post by Money_Motivated » February 1st, 2016, 1:59 am

Ҡ wrote:[youtube]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/EyRgADLXQoE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
This look like you with more hair :lol:

Lmaooo

ILick-Queens
og
og
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb

Post by ILick-Queens » February 1st, 2016, 2:02 am

:lmao:

oog
oog

Post by » February 1st, 2016, 2:34 am

Concepcion and Nemo beating each other with 40 bottles
[worldstarhiphop]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/embed/90735" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/worldstarhiphop]

DatNiggaSpitz
superior
superior

Post by DatNiggaSpitz » February 1st, 2016, 2:38 am

busted that niggas shit

nigga shoulda been payin attn

oog
oog

Post by » February 1st, 2016, 2:45 am

That Latin got a hard head I ain't see no blood. He rubbed his head right after the bottle broke like he was doing the southside.

DatNiggaSpitz
superior
superior

Post by DatNiggaSpitz » February 1st, 2016, 2:53 am

Ҡ wrote:That Latin got a hard head I ain't see no blood. He rubbed his head right after the bottle broke like he was doing the southside.
:lol:

same shit i thought

nigga a break u hand on they head no lie

Bucktown
superior
superior

Post by Bucktown » February 1st, 2016, 5:14 am

Son eyebrows is more on point then shorty he chillin with.... fuck kinda shit is that?

swaporamasfinst
boss
boss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Tapatio squad ask your HOE black girl friendly

Post by swaporamasfinst » February 2nd, 2016, 8:44 pm

Ж wrote:
Rogaine anyone?
You can even go with the straight Rican hair and not the Cocolo type you had champ.
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cOfDL7MSbZI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
:whaat: u mad pussy 2 weeks later u still with this :cmon: mission accomplished :salute:

oog
oog

Post by » February 2nd, 2016, 8:55 pm

I'm not mad I just wanted you to slip up and admit that's you. You did that so you can kill the links to the pictures now. I just posted those from your facebook page. No longer need to fake it.

swaporamasfinst
boss
boss

Post by swaporamasfinst » February 2nd, 2016, 9:00 pm

Ж wrote:That Latin got a hard head I ain't see no blood. He rubbed his head right after the bottle broke like he was doing the southside.
hey k-hog i asked fam bout that street you posted why is it they only know 2 darkies that stay up and they both marks :smh: :facepalm: post your real street when i head up in may bring your slammer cause them E.T hands you got aint breaking paper pussy :killself:

K-HOGS PROFILING BEFORE HITTING THE RIB SHACK

swaporamasfinst
boss
boss

Post by swaporamasfinst » February 2nd, 2016, 9:03 pm

Ж wrote:
Rogaine anyone?
shits getting old posting the same tired pic get off that shit ol asperger boy mom gotta put a hungry man on a fishing rod to get your fat ass outside to take the trash :whaat:

swaporamasfinst
boss
boss

Post by swaporamasfinst » February 2nd, 2016, 9:06 pm

Ж wrote:I'm not mad I just wanted you to slip up and admit that's you. You did that so you can kill the links to the pictures now. I just posted those from your facebook page. No longer need to fake it.
funny i made one troll thread and you still on :cmon: retarded ass boy probably walk around the hood with a green blanket and a ninja turtle fanny back with the hotpockets on standby dont make me treat you to all hell like the last thread pussy :whaat: :killself:

oog
oog

Post by » February 2nd, 2016, 9:06 pm

So it's only two blacks stay o that street huh? That's probably blackest street running through multiple black neighborhoods than anywhere in the city stop playing with me. :lol:

swaporamasfinst
boss
boss

Post by swaporamasfinst » February 2nd, 2016, 9:07 pm

Ж wrote:So it's only two blacks stay o that street huh? That's probably blackest street running through multiple black neighborhoods than anywhere in the city stop playing with me. :lol:
:comeon: :umhm: sothe third ward mostly blacks huh now i know you from arkansas :smh:

oog
oog

Post by » February 2nd, 2016, 9:11 pm

sawbucksnatcher wrote:
Ж wrote:So it's only two blacks stay o that street huh? That's probably blackest street running through multiple black neighborhoods than anywhere in the city stop playing with me. :lol:
:comeon: :umhm: sothe third ward mostly blacks huh now i know you from arkansas :smh:
Yeah you a complete idiot I'll let you google the population :comeon:

swaporamasfinst
boss
boss

Post by swaporamasfinst » February 2nd, 2016, 9:15 pm

Ж wrote:
sawbucksnatcher wrote:
didnt say theres no useless ass niggers there k-HOG :whaat: keep getting treated by them mexicanos down there we all know why u hate mexicans now go outside and gangbang only trigger finger you got on the keyboard boy :tiphat: :salute:

oog
oog

Post by » February 2nd, 2016, 9:17 pm

sawbucksnatcher wrote:
Ж wrote:
sawbucksnatcher wrote:
didnt say theres no useless ass niggers there k-HOG :whaat: keep getting treated by them mexicanos down there we all know why u hate mexicans now go outside and gangbang only trigger finger you got on the keyboard boy :tiphat: :salute:
:hmm: :ohlawd: :lmao:

swaporamasfinst
boss
boss

Post by swaporamasfinst » February 2nd, 2016, 9:19 pm

Ж wrote:
sawbucksnatcher wrote:
Ж wrote:
sawbucksnatcher wrote:
guess you going to an all white school got you shook like that huh no words spoken back kdawggy :whaat:

swaporamasfinst
boss
boss

Post by swaporamasfinst » February 2nd, 2016, 9:21 pm

Ж wrote:
sawbucksnatcher wrote:
Ж wrote:
sawbucksnatcher wrote:
on the real why you look up anothers mans pics and make a thread about him k-dawg you something else all these years and im still dragging you through the dirt goofy ass dude :tiphat: :lol:

oog
oog

Post by » February 2nd, 2016, 9:22 pm

sawbucksnatcher wrote:
Ж wrote:
sawbucksnatcher wrote:
Ж wrote:
sawbucksnatcher wrote:
guess you going to an all white school got you shook like that huh no words spoken back kdawggy :whaat:
Only elementary was I in an all white school. Keep researching me because I know where your family stay Andres Kiani.

swaporamasfinst
boss
boss

Post by swaporamasfinst » February 2nd, 2016, 9:47 pm

Ж wrote:
sawbucksnatcher wrote:
Ж wrote:
sawbucksnatcher wrote:
Ж wrote:
sawbucksnatcher wrote:
Only elementary was I in an all white school. Keep researching me because I know where your family stay Andres Kiani.
im not the one macking whole exposed threads pussy :lol: im out here boy how many posts you got :comeon: only in elementary dumb fuck you posted that yet you on a gangbanger website when you a fucking neutron :discust: you know my family huh well go steal there tv :killself: :lol: aaint nobody shook over a darkie from houston my name aint andres either its massa to you bitch ask your grandma bout me :lmao: :lmao:

oog
oog

Post by » February 2nd, 2016, 9:53 pm

sawbucksnatcher wrote:
Ж wrote:
sawbucksnatcher wrote:
Ж wrote:
sawbucksnatcher wrote:
Ж wrote:
sawbucksnatcher wrote:
im not the one macking whole exposed threads pussy :lol: im out here boy how many posts you got :comeon: only in elementary dumb fuck you posted that yet you on a gangbanger website when you a fucking neutron :discust: you know my family huh well go steal there tv :killself: :lol: aaint nobody shook over a darkie from houston my name aint andres either its massa to you bitch ask your grandma bout me :lmao: :lmao:
What expose thread did I make?
What is a Neutron?
Why are you so pissed when I typed Concepcion if you aren't Concepcion?

swaporamasfinst
boss
boss

Post by swaporamasfinst » February 2nd, 2016, 10:05 pm

Ж wrote:
sawbucksnatcher wrote:
Ж wrote:
sawbucksnatcher wrote:
Ж wrote:
sawbucksnatcher wrote:
Ж wrote:
sawbucksnatcher wrote:
What expose thread did I make?
What is a Neutron?
Why are you so pissed when I typed Concepcion if you aren't Concepcion?
you posted a gang of links about pr conecption and dansa oneil mark a mark is a fucking sendoff like you who scared to gangbang im not not pissed this all entertainment i still cant figure out why you call me pr conception when i cant stand ricans a much as blacks :whaat: k-dawg just get off this site you had a nervous breakdown when you got expiosed remember corn bread deebo sdude even looked like your turkey bone face ass remember when dudes was using your picture as there avy....... :killself: you were the K-LOC of the time boy why you even selling wolf tickets boy :tiphat: