how we can settle this shit. who kicking the realist doctrine. post it...Capt. Tazarayach & ISUPK NO HOMO FEB 7TH

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Re: how we can settle this shit. who kicking the realist doctrine. post it...Capt. Tazarayach & ISUPK NO HOMO FEB 7TH

Post by The Chosen One » March 27th, 2016, 1:26 am

brownbomber wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
brownbomber wrote:IDey altered da Bible as u jus stated y reread da same b.s..a black dude keep talkn bout king James u too funny man smh.. So U sayn isupk plan is better than his.. U keep dodging Dat? C u da nigga who can't keep it real.. Wat about rawchaa plan. :ohhh:

post Cluade plan and i will post Rawchaa plan.. cluade plan has failed the fuck out of detroit doe :lol:
U listening g 2 em.. Talkn bout post a Claude Anderson plan smh.. Where is yall plan at.. No homo & dats it... How am I gonna pay bills wit Dat.. Claude Anderson plan got rejected..

:whaat: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :behead: :rip2:

brownbomber
superior
superior

Re: how we can settle this shit. who kicking the realist doctrine. post it...Capt. Tazarayach & ISUPK NO HOMO FEB 7TH

Post by brownbomber » March 27th, 2016, 1:28 am

U don't even kno y u laughing lmao.. Y was da plan rejected is da? U should've asked, still no isupk plan tho I'm waitin

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » March 27th, 2016, 2:15 am

brownbomber wrote:U don't even kno y u laughing lmao.. Y was da plan rejected is da? U should've asked, still no isupk plan tho I'm waitin

:lol: brown just give it up i slayed u today. lol just stay out of this topic. u gave me a guy to listen to and he saying the same thing and making referrance to what the Bible is saying and is also saying the people in the Bible were black, and how God made man in his own imagine and the first humans were black so that means he is black. Just like his son.. now u understand why we are so hated? it makes sense, but all that non-sense u believe in doesnt.. thats my whole point!! the Bible is held is the most highest regards. everyone wants to be the chosen people but God made 1 people his chosen people, so them other nations are jealous and envious, and want to keep us down and hide the truth from us cuz they know once our God is back on our side, than these other nations will have to pay... and believe me i love the Kemet people, and i trust those names than the names them fake Jews and them Romans have put in our Bible to hide our history.. and it dont matter who had the first text, this is already black knowledge that was passed down. our history was buried and burned to hide the truth about us. u read the bible u should know this already

brownbomber
superior
superior

Post by brownbomber » March 27th, 2016, 10:16 am

Claude Anderson is Christian not a Hebrew.. Plus he's not a preacher he teaches economic.. Da only thing u posted was a no homo lecture by isupk, I'm still waiting 2 hear yall plan, cause u still ain't said wat it is.. Y u jus can't b real. & say yall don't have a plan.. Dis like my umpteenth time asking wat is yall plan still no answer.. I bet u do want me 2 stay out da thread caus u can't tell me yall plan lmao

brownbomber
superior
superior

Post by brownbomber » March 27th, 2016, 10:29 am

S
U saidwe gods chosen ppl & da other nations want 2 keep us down, yet dey da ones who gave us da Bible.. So dey did all Dat 2 steal ur history jus 2 give it back 2 u n a book u buy u can buy ne where n America, please tell me u not Dat gullible

normandie_man
underboss
underboss

Post by normandie_man » March 27th, 2016, 10:42 am

If you want to understand real doctrine you have to read the bible for yourself then analyze what is being said and if it is accordance with the order of things. Most of these bogus free-mason Israelite camps can be exposed with simple doctrine. Most of them fail to realize the obvious and this miscalculation will lead them to a state of contradiction. GOCC and the rest of the super hero camps came out of newyork or Philadelphia and they are poison. Gullible individual who have secret hatred against their fellow man will fall for the trap these devils lay for them. This miss judgment will lead you to the lake of fire. Too many Negro's seems to think the "DEVIL" cannot operate among st them and is only working among the Gentile nations (Europeans) and they are 1)wrong 2)stupid 3) ignorant .The most popular Israelite camps on you-tube are false but the biggest Israelite camp in terms of churches is real. The fake free-masons sound good but they are wolves in the clothing of cheep.

The only Israelite camp is "THE ISRAEL OF GOD" and they can be found on you-tube by various names like " IOGNEWS, THE HOUSE OF DAVID BIBLE STUDY CLASS, ICOTLG567, ISRAELCHURCHOFJESUS7,COI ISRAEL ,THYKINGDOME77 "

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/mfyJ2i2tPuY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]