u lost a girl on BS that u now feel u shoulda kept

godfather
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Re: u lost a girl on BS that u now feel u shoulda kept

Postby Q. » January 20th, 2016, 2:45 pm

Exactly spits

See co-keezy thats the effect of a good woman..she wanna steer niggahs outta nonsense instead of put gim in it

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » January 20th, 2016, 2:45 pm

I never really knocked niggahs who was on some street shit then meet a chick & transform into a family man...more power to you..where as some niggahs eould label em soft

ooog
ooog
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Postby BluntedUp » January 20th, 2016, 2:47 pm

How ya feel bout a bitch who come into a relationship wantin to change a nigga positively, like not smokin bud amongst other things :lol:

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » January 20th, 2016, 2:48 pm

BluntedUp wrote:How ya feel bout a bitch who come into a relationship wantin to change a nigga positively, like not smokin bud amongst other things :lol:

Bitches would be like "i thought I could change you" i gave em that :yeahaight: face but when some chicks left due to that I was like

superior
superior
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby DatNiggaSpitz » January 20th, 2016, 2:50 pm

some things u gotta be honest and know if they right for u and old yo ground.

yo girl will come around or come around enough if she love you

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » January 20th, 2016, 2:50 pm

Some niggahs dont like that (1 shorty now dont like me blazing L's)..its cool because im not a heavy smoker but if i was we might have a problem..to each his own..my steppops was an alcoholic my moms told him to dead that or she deading him..he stopped & hasnt had a sip in over 10 yrs now(after 30 years of drinking)...its all about sacrifices man..if gou feel shorty worth it you gonna bend over backwards for her...vice versa

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » January 20th, 2016, 2:52 pm

If weed is more important to YOU then having a stable wifey (possible fam & all that good stuff) then keep doing ya thing blunted

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » January 20th, 2016, 2:54 pm

thatdudeQ wrote:If weed is more important to YOU then having a stable wifey (possible fam & all that good stuff) then keep doing ya thing blunted

For me it aint the weed as much as it is the freedom to be me. See alot of dudes limit theyself to what a female wants. And I wants no parts of that.

Ill type dead a bitch for even suggesting I change up anything about myself. But im younger than yall niggas I can get away with bein immature about shit for a few more years. :lol:

its a love me as I am type thing with me. :2cents:

prince
prince
Region: West
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Postby townbizzEa$T O » January 20th, 2016, 2:55 pm

thatdudeQ wrote:The situation is mad tricky il be lying if i said kt wasnt...some people i talked to about it said just cut her off ..some said try to respect the fact shes still confused after a long relationship so give her time.

In the midst of that im communicating with other women who also got they own shit going

How long she been out of the relationship if they just got out of the relationship u should have her just as a friend to see where her head at because more then likely if she still havin feelins if the nigga came to her on some apologetic shit she might end yall relationship to get back with em or it mighjt be a situation where she fuck around on u with em its alot of trouble to be dealin with but if u feel u can handle it and if u feel yall can have somethin go for it but if she hesitant to give yall a title it sounds like she might not be lookin for sometin serious most the time when women say they confused it means they still wanna fuck with the nigga they was with

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » January 20th, 2016, 2:57 pm

& thats a good point ..@freedom...you should be you at all times..not walk on egg shells to please somebody else so they can like you..when you ready to give up smoking blunted then that should be on ya terms not theirs...& if you never wanna give it up if a female cant accept that being part of you then you shouldnt have to settle

superior
superior
Region: South
Affiliation: Northside Hg

Postby Kamau_88xx » January 20th, 2016, 2:58 pm

Yea man ,I got a couple shit together not jus for her but for me ..not like she changed a nigguh whole diet or nun ,I got to point where shid ,I wanna be with her ..either I'm a be dat nigguh or she gon find dat nigguh ...we kik it tuff ,we smoke fuk ,party ...I help her she help me ..when a nigguh was broke as fuk ...she was fukn with me ...lookn out for me ...so idnt mind ...das my girl ...found out I was fukn around ,fukd her up ...but it is what it is ,erybdy fuk up ...

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » January 20th, 2016, 2:58 pm

townshitreigns wrote:
thatdudeQ wrote:The situation is mad tricky il be lying if i said kt wasnt...some people i talked to about it said just cut her off ..some said try to respect the fact shes still confused after a long relationship so give her time.

In the midst of that im communicating with other women who also got they own shit going

How long she been out of the relationship if they just got out of the relationship u should have her just as a friend to see where her head at because more then likely if she still havin feelins if the nigga came to her on some apologetic shit she might end yall relationship to get back with em or it mighjt be a situation where she fuck around on u with em its alot of trouble to be dealin with but if u feel u can handle it and if u feel yall can have somethin go for it but if she hesitant to give yall a title it sounds like she might not be lookin for sometin serious most the time when women say they confused it means they still wanna fuck with the nigga they was with

September she got out..we been doing us since october to now..the niggah apologized & now has a new girl now

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » January 20th, 2016, 2:59 pm

Cocaine wrote:Yea man ,I got a couple shit together not jus for her but for me ..not like she changed a nigguh whole diet or nun ,I got to point where shid ,I wanna be with her ..either I'm a be dat nigguh or she gon find dat nigguh ...we kik it tuff ,we smoke fuk ,party ...I help her she help me ..when a nigguh was broke as fuk ...she was fukn with me ...lookn out for me ...so idnt mind ...das my girl ...found out I was fukn around ,fukd her up ...but it is what it is ,erybdy fuk up ...

Yeqh i hear you..respect that :tiphat:

prince
prince
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Postby townbizzEa$T O » January 20th, 2016, 3:17 pm

thatdudeQ wrote:
townshitreigns wrote:

September she got out..we been doing us since october to now..the niggah apologized & now has a new girl now

She might be on the rebound all I can say be extra iffy about puttin yo all into it with this woman she was with him for 9 years and got with u 1 month after she left her relationship and still have feelins for bruh it kind of sounds wats goin on with my girls sister except she dont got no other dude but her nigga left her fo another girl after bout 9 years tha shit happened in oct or nov but she been goin back and forth still fuckin with the nigga tho guess wat im sayin a females feelins cant be turned off like that so no matter what she still gonna want to fuck with em she got to have alot of love for u to put u ahead of her feelins and most the time shit dont work for the new nigga in the pic so be careful puttin yo feelins in shit hope it all works out for u tho

prince
prince
Affiliation: Real Nigga Nation

Postby KhmerHustla » January 20th, 2016, 3:27 pm

BluntedUp wrote::lol: high school son. Its bitches that I turned down(that was more than willin for the D) that turned out to be bad as fuck after high school.

Bitches I ran off on to go chill with my niggas, alot of bullshit :wow:

But that one chick tho. Be lookin at her pics now like :sad:

:2cents: :2cents: :2cents:

superior
superior
Affiliation: Los hombres se dedicaban A La CafeBustelo!

Postby SuperSweet » January 20th, 2016, 3:41 pm

Those women that y'all crying over better be black.

superior
superior

Postby DatNiggaSpitz » January 20th, 2016, 3:43 pm

supersweet wrote:Those women that y'all crying over better be black.

stay the fluck out my thread boy

only thing i wanna hear from u is if the spanish king cobras got a heart with 2 angel wings on it and a halo or a pitchfork and if you got a pumpkin head for failing yo lit pop quiz

:whaat:

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » January 20th, 2016, 3:47 pm

Ayo spits when you plan on coming east again

superior
superior

Postby SuperSweet » January 20th, 2016, 3:52 pm

@Spitz, So I'll take that as a NO. You ol' purple rain ass watching,wet between the sheets with no broad, wearin "flyerz" (Skippys) at christmas dinner ass nigga. :321:

superior
superior

Postby DatNiggaSpitz » January 20th, 2016, 4:09 pm

thatdudeQ wrote:Ayo spits when you plan on coming east again

ionno i was sposed to be in bk for new years but couldn't make it

well see gotta figure some shit out.

superior
superior

Postby DatNiggaSpitz » January 20th, 2016, 4:15 pm

supersweet wrote:@Spitz, So I'll take that as a NO. You ol' purple rain ass watching,wet between the sheets with no broad, wearin "flyerz" (Skippys) at christmas dinner ass nigga. :321:

purpe rain was the shit tho

yo bitch ass banana colored nigga

:tiphat:

superior
superior

Postby SuperSweet » January 20th, 2016, 4:16 pm

:whaat: Spitz riding the D-train with his ol'shorty

superior
superior

Postby DatNiggaSpitz » January 20th, 2016, 4:27 pm

supersweet wrote::whaat: Spitz riding the D-train with his ol'shorty

sweet...

this shit weak as hell boy

see this why when them other "west burnside" ricans was saying cocolo 2.3 times every month in the comfy confines of they moms/pops/sisters joint bedroom/heroid den, but was still out there with the blacks learning the get down getting they swagger up

u was starin out yo project window like

"wepa! but we are not light skin cocolos, manitos, borinquen pride, no!?"

"well at least bring me back a coco icee tho"

"please..."

jorge?"

superior
superior
Affiliation: none

Postby Takin All Fades » January 20th, 2016, 4:54 pm

...one time i was like 15...first time i ever caught feelings...she eventually up and left cuz i was stubborn as hell...not sayin ily back...id always wait for her to do shit first...she like u never send me pics of u its always me...im the only one makin effort typeshit...at the time my pride wouldnt let me apologize...so i was keepin my cool like na i do want u....she vented off the top one day cried like a mf....eventually she bailed...when she did...thats when i felt it....a year later i looked at her gram i was like damnnnn i shoulda paid more attention....now tho...its like its good women out there so im good....she still good tho...

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » January 20th, 2016, 4:57 pm

spitz..don't drift from the topic man

PreviousNext

Return to Lobby