u lost a girl on BS that u now feel u shoulda kept

User avatar
DatNiggaSpitz
superior
superior
Posts: 4045
Joined: June 29th, 2015, 3:18 pm

u lost a girl on BS that u now feel u shoulda kept

Post by DatNiggaSpitz » January 20th, 2016, 1:37 pm

every nigga should have this situation after they early 20s i feel. I had a few out the dmv area but i was on some bullshit.
bad bitches, security, smart, held me down, loved me. but nigga had to fuck, had to run off had to be w homies so...
:ohlawd:


share stories

and no fake tough guy bullshit in my thread either

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog
Posts: 25081
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 8:03 pm

Re: u lost a girl on BS that u now feel u shoulda kept

Post by BluntedUp » January 20th, 2016, 1:41 pm

:lol: high school son. Its bitches that I turned down(that was more than willin for the D) that turned out to be bad as fuck after high school.

Bitches I ran off on to go chill with my niggas, alot of bullshit :wow:

But that one chick tho. Be lookin at her pics now like :sad:

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog
Posts: 25081
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 8:03 pm

Re: u lost a girl on BS that u now feel u shoulda kept

Post by BluntedUp » January 20th, 2016, 1:42 pm

If I could go back in time i'd wash my younger self like nigga focus on bitches only 100

When you got a bad broad on ya side shit make you wanna grind harder, keep you on track. :lol:

User avatar
The Chosen One
ooog
ooog
Posts: 21123
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: u lost a girl on BS that u now feel u shoulda kept

Post by The Chosen One » January 20th, 2016, 1:45 pm

deuceHdeuce wrote:every nigga should have this situation after they early 20s i feel. I had a few out the dmv area but i was on some bullshit.
bad bitches, security, smart, held me down, loved me. but nigga had to fuck, had to run off had to be w homies so...
:ohlawd:


share stories

and no fake tough guy bullshit in my thread either

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ohhh thats why u came in here in a bad mood cuz that damn Hamite broke up with my nigga..

hahaha damn left my nigga looking like
Image

User avatar
DatNiggaSpitz
superior
superior
Posts: 4045
Joined: June 29th, 2015, 3:18 pm

Re: u lost a girl on BS that u now feel u shoulda kept

Post by DatNiggaSpitz » January 20th, 2016, 1:50 pm

chillidog wrote:
deuceHdeuce wrote:every nigga should have this situation after they early 20s i feel. I had a few out the dmv area but i was on some bullshit.
bad bitches, security, smart, held me down, loved me. but nigga had to fuck, had to run off had to be w homies so...
:ohlawd:


share stories

and no fake tough guy bullshit in my thread either

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ohhh thats why u came in here in a bad mood cuz that damn Hamite broke up with my nigga..

hahaha damn left my nigga looking like
Image
:lmao:

nah fuck u nigga :321:


i was ton make this thread a while ago but i forgot
but i was thinking about some of my exs since one just got pregnant and married and we was posed to have a baby together but i dodged that so shit had me thinking out what ifs and a bunch of shit

so drop a story nigga ol pootie tang head looking ass nigga :lol:

Image

Image

:whaat:

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather
Posts: 47655
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: u lost a girl on BS that u now feel u shoulda kept

Post by Quiet-Q » January 20th, 2016, 1:54 pm

Im currently in a situation like that now (the female this is pertaining to is same chick i was referring to in the single moms topic that got a son that i have history with)

Make long story short im tryna get back with her as far having a title "officially together" (we do shit couples do now except we dont have a title to it) & thats a no go right now because shes still dealing with her ex & their relationship so im type lost as to whats-what(even though shes verbally telling me whats sup)..so im just tryna fall back with that for alil bit until she get her mind right(easier said then done)

User avatar
DatNiggaSpitz
superior
superior
Posts: 4045
Joined: June 29th, 2015, 3:18 pm

Re: u lost a girl on BS that u now feel u shoulda kept

Post by DatNiggaSpitz » January 20th, 2016, 1:58 pm

thatdudeQ wrote:Im currently in a situation like that now (the female this is pertaining to is same chick i was referring to in the single moms topic that got a son that i have history with)

Make long story short im tryna get back with her as far having a title "officially together" (we do shit couples do now except we dont have a title to it) & thats a no go right now because shes still dealing with her ex & their relationship so im type lost as to whats-what(even though shes verbally telling me whats sup)..so im just tryna fall back with that for alil bit until she get her mind right(easier said then done)

she have her son when y'all first got together?

and when u say she dealing with her ex relationship how you mean ...like romantically, or parent situation, money etc?

how long u known her too?

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather
Posts: 47655
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: u lost a girl on BS that u now feel u shoulda kept

Post by Quiet-Q » January 20th, 2016, 2:02 pm

Na she didnt have a kid back then....after she stopped dealing with me had a kid (her ex)

I knew shorty give or take 13 years


Dealing with as in communicate with her ex/baby pops....but i mean dealing eith as in getting over her mentally..shorty was with him like 9 yrs..so even though she deaded him shes still attached to him..even though we do us shes not ready to have titles right now

User avatar
The Chosen One
ooog
ooog
Posts: 21123
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: u lost a girl on BS that u now feel u shoulda kept

Post by The Chosen One » January 20th, 2016, 2:03 pm

deuceHdeuce wrote:
chillidog wrote:
deuceHdeuce wrote:every nigga should have this situation after they early 20s i feel. I had a few out the dmv area but i was on some bullshit.
bad bitches, security, smart, held me down, loved me. but nigga had to fuck, had to run off had to be w homies so...
:ohlawd:


share stories

and no fake tough guy bullshit in my thread either

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ohhh thats why u came in here in a bad mood cuz that damn Hamite broke up with my nigga..

hahaha damn left my nigga looking like
Image
:lmao:

nah fuck u nigga :321:


i was ton make this thread a while ago but i forgot
but i was thinking about some of my exs since one just got pregnant and married and we was posed to have a baby together but i dodged that so shit had me thinking out what ifs and a bunch of shit

so drop a story nigga ol pootie tang head looking ass nigga :lol:

Image

Image

:whaat:

lmaooooooooooooooooooo rel shit im looking like that nigga right now, but my hair in 2 braids..
well i guess that Hamite aint cutting it :yeahright:

what was it spit a bad mexican :yeahaight: nigga miss waxing that ass... but yeah that shit is hard to deal with.. thats how i felt when me and one of my East Indian girls i was dating broke up.. but it was for family and religious reasons..plus i used to play games with her emotions.. that one stung like a muthafucka..she was so sweet and innocent..she motivated me to want more in life and to work harder.. a 4 and half year secret relationship..she had to keep it a secret from her folks.. no girl ever made me feel like how she made me feel.. we was talkin bout marriage too, and moving together.. its a deep story but i dont want to share with these niggas on here. but yes when we broke up i was looking like this.. well i didnt cry but inside i felt like this
Image

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather
Posts: 47655
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: u lost a girl on BS that u now feel u shoulda kept

Post by Quiet-Q » January 20th, 2016, 2:04 pm

The situation is mad tricky il be lying if i said kt wasnt...some people i talked to about it said just cut her off ..some said try to respect the fact shes still confused after a long relationship so give her time.


In the midst of that im communicating with other women who also got they own shit going

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather
Posts: 47655
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: u lost a girl on BS that u now feel u shoulda kept

Post by Quiet-Q » January 20th, 2016, 2:05 pm

thatdudeQ wrote:The situation is mad tricky il be lying if i said kt wasnt...some people i talked to about it said just cut her off ..some said try to respect the fact shes still confused after a long relationship so give her time.


In the midst of that im communicating with other women who also got they own shit going
Correction - it *

User avatar
BlackMetroCard
prince
prince
Posts: 6712
Joined: December 17th, 2014, 9:10 am

Re: u lost a girl on BS that u now feel u shoulda kept

Post by BlackMetroCard » January 20th, 2016, 2:07 pm

chillidog wrote:
deuceHdeuce wrote:every nigga should have this situation after they early 20s i feel. I had a few out the dmv area but i was on some bullshit.
bad bitches, security, smart, held me down, loved me. but nigga had to fuck, had to run off had to be w homies so...
:ohlawd:


share stories

and no fake tough guy bullshit in my thread either

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ohhh thats why u came in here in a bad mood cuz that damn Hamite broke up with my nigga..

hahaha damn left my nigga looking like
Image
:lol: :lol:

naw but as a younging there was just so many bitches around had to get em all. had my first lil YMCA Summer job 2 7 bucks a hour back then :approve: 14-15 yrs old man :whew:

User avatar
DatNiggaSpitz
superior
superior
Posts: 4045
Joined: June 29th, 2015, 3:18 pm

Re: u lost a girl on BS that u now feel u shoulda kept

Post by DatNiggaSpitz » January 20th, 2016, 2:07 pm

thatdudeQ wrote:The situation is mad tricky il be lying if i said kt wasnt...some people i talked to about it said just cut her off ..some said try to respect the fact shes still confused after a long relationship so give her time.


In the midst of that im communicating with other women who also got they own shit going
i think you coin the best thing.

cuz honestly dude gonna be in her life for a long time.

u gotta give it a time limit cuz we not getting no younger and women got more limited time than us.

u thinking of haven a family and all that?

User avatar
The Chosen One
ooog
ooog
Posts: 21123
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: u lost a girl on BS that u now feel u shoulda kept

Post by The Chosen One » January 20th, 2016, 2:08 pm

thatdudeQ wrote:Na she didnt have a kid back then....after she stopped dealing with me had a kid (her ex)

I knew shorty give or take 13 years


Dealing with as in communicate with her ex/baby pops....but i mean dealing eith as in getting over her mentally..shorty was with him like 9 yrs..so even though she deaded him shes still attached to him..even though we do us shes not ready to have titles right now


ahhh man, dont want to be the bearer of bad news but she still into him and most likely they still fucking..he must have cheated, and she mad and want to get even, but when he wants her back u going to be looking like
Image

User avatar
DatNiggaSpitz
superior
superior
Posts: 4045
Joined: June 29th, 2015, 3:18 pm

Re: u lost a girl on BS that u now feel u shoulda kept

Post by DatNiggaSpitz » January 20th, 2016, 2:10 pm

chillidog wrote:
deuceHdeuce wrote:
chillidog wrote:
deuceHdeuce wrote:every nigga should have this situation after they early 20s i feel. I had a few out the dmv area but i was on some bullshit.
bad bitches, security, smart, held me down, loved me. but nigga had to fuck, had to run off had to be w homies so...
:ohlawd:


share stories

and no fake tough guy bullshit in my thread either

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ohhh thats why u came in here in a bad mood cuz that damn Hamite broke up with my nigga..

hahaha damn left my nigga looking like
Image
:lmao:

nah fuck u nigga :321:


i was ton make this thread a while ago but i forgot
but i was thinking about some of my exs since one just got pregnant and married and we was posed to have a baby together but i dodged that so shit had me thinking out what ifs and a bunch of shit

so drop a story nigga ol pootie tang head looking ass nigga :lol:

Image

Image

:whaat:

lmaooooooooooooooooooo rel shit im looking like that nigga right now, but my hair in 2 braids..
well i guess that Hamite aint cutting it :yeahright:

what was it spit a bad mexican :yeahaight: nigga miss waxing that ass... but yeah that shit is hard to deal with.. thats how i felt when me and one of my East Indian girls i was dating broke up.. but it was for family and religious reasons..plus i used to play games with her emotions.. that one stung like a muthafucka..she was so sweet and innocent..she motivated me to want more in life and to work harder.. a 4 and half year secret relationship..she had to keep it a secret from her folks.. no girl ever made me feel like how she made me feel.. we was talkin bout marriage too, and moving together.. its a deep story but i dont want to share with these niggas on here. but yes when we broke up i was looking like this.. well i didnt cry but inside i felt like this
Image
nah i cut one of my ol girls i be thinking bout for this bad dark skin mexican chick. but looking back that was stupid. cuz the girl is a model now :sad:

like i said nigga i had a couple of girls down for me and i fucked em all up.

them east indian non white or indian relationships is too much to deal with. if you got with her you would have to go all the way indian probably anyway.

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather
Posts: 47655
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: u lost a girl on BS that u now feel u shoulda kept

Post by Quiet-Q » January 20th, 2016, 2:11 pm

@chili...na she told me he be tryna fuck but she be shutting him down (be times he hit her phone while she in bed with me spending nights ) & she tells me all of they convos ..so im not worried about that...i told her if she gonna do that then il fall back..she said thats a wrap


@spitz...eventually i want too @fam


The situation is hectic then ontop of that its at a time when my moms died (i been running around staying active that i honestly havent had no heavy greiving..every now & then i get my grieving in) but shit crazy

User avatar
DatNiggaSpitz
superior
superior
Posts: 4045
Joined: June 29th, 2015, 3:18 pm

Re: u lost a girl on BS that u now feel u shoulda kept

Post by DatNiggaSpitz » January 20th, 2016, 2:16 pm

thatdudeQ wrote:@chili...na she told me he be tryna fuck but she be shutting him down (be times he hit her phone while she in bed with me spending nights ) & she tells me all of they convos ..so im not worried about that...i told her if she gonna do that then il fall back..she said thats a wrap


@spitz...eventually i want too @fam


The situation is hectic then ontop of that its at a time when my moms died (i been running around staying active that i honestly havent had no heavy greiving..every now & then i get my grieving in) but shit crazy
i don't want to get too heavy in it. but she apart of ya grieving process fosho once you slow down on the females money/hustlin but especially the feminine energy the females given to you at the moment the grieving is gonna hit you hard.

like I said that is a tricky situation, women is super emotional all it take is a nigga to get them at the right time and all that keeping tough and vein honest shit can crumble right there.

so keep talkin to other jawns, i don't want to tell you to give up on her but just know that is one you'll have to put a gang of energy time and soul into wit a lot of heartbreak straight up

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather
Posts: 47655
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: u lost a girl on BS that u now feel u shoulda kept

Post by Quiet-Q » January 20th, 2016, 2:21 pm

Yeah a old head i was talking to the other night at the bar was telling me..its actually a good thing im dealing with women /chasing money at a time of my moms death where itll keep me mentally distracted..whereas some people said i need to chill on all that & grieve ...but im like my moms would want me to still keep living (chasing money first & foremost) so i have that mentality.(shorty was there for me when moms died..but so was another female)

Yeah im just playing the situation day by day..then tryna juggle other females nonsense in the equation eith hers(im by far not a saint in this whole situation though)..but like i said day to day

User avatar
DatNiggaSpitz
superior
superior
Posts: 4045
Joined: June 29th, 2015, 3:18 pm

Re: u lost a girl on BS that u now feel u shoulda kept

Post by DatNiggaSpitz » January 20th, 2016, 2:23 pm

u seem like you know what up

yeah grieving at this age is hard specially wit a parent RIP to ya moms

shit take years bro.

u would have to take a break go somewhere and deal wit it for like a week or 2 to help get a lot out. but as a adult you don't have time like that.

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather
Posts: 47655
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: u lost a girl on BS that u now feel u shoulda kept

Post by Quiet-Q » January 20th, 2016, 2:28 pm

Yeah my moms was my sidekick(well i was hers) but im looking at shit like im grateful to have gotten 30 years out of her ...you got some people who lose they moms in they teens...1 of the females i talk to said her moms was murdered when she was a baby so she aint know her..so im like its fucked up my moms is gone but im grateful of the time spent.if i was a lil kid i might of went off the deep end.


But i be telling 1 of my mans..he be saying sometime he might of rushed getting married ..i asked him if he love her..he said yeah...i told him if you do & you feel she a good eoman..then wake the fuck up & appreciate her because when she not around nomlre you gonna realize these other chicks in the streets aint worth it..pussy mught be fun at dirst but doen the line its not gonna add up to what you once had(i told him im going threw that with shorty im talking to you about now..it just so happened we back in each others lives now..fuckin but no titles)

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather
Posts: 47655
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: u lost a girl on BS that u now feel u shoulda kept

Post by Quiet-Q » January 20th, 2016, 2:30 pm

My fault for the mispelled words...small ass buttons on the touch screen be killing me

User avatar
DatNiggaSpitz
superior
superior
Posts: 4045
Joined: June 29th, 2015, 3:18 pm

Re: u lost a girl on BS that u now feel u shoulda kept

Post by DatNiggaSpitz » January 20th, 2016, 2:36 pm

thatdudeQ wrote:Yeah my moms was my sidekick(well i was hers) but im looking at shit like im grateful to have gotten 30 years out of her ...you got some people who lose they moms in they teens...1 of the females i talk to said her moms was murdered when she was a baby so she aint know her..so im like its fucked up my moms is gone but im grateful of the time spent.if i was a lil kid i might of went off the deep end.


But i be telling 1 of my mans..he be saying sometime he might of rushed getting married ..i asked him if he love her..he said yeah...i told him if you do & you feel she a good eoman..then wake the fuck up & appreciate her because when she not around nomlre you gonna realize these other chicks in the streets aint worth it..pussy mught be fun at dirst but doen the line its not gonna add up to what you once had(i told him im going threw that with shorty im talking to you about now..it just so happened we back in each others lives now..fuckin but no titles)
no you right. on both.

be grateful.

thats how im tryna look at it cuz im not ton lie i get hella temptations but like u said the freshness of that pussy where out and its like who're you really, what you really go to add girl. thats how im tryna be.

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather
Posts: 47655
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: u lost a girl on BS that u now feel u shoulda kept

Post by Quiet-Q » January 20th, 2016, 2:40 pm

Niggahs dont appreciate shit until its no longer there(not just women..but money...friends..life itself)..like the term "young & dumb" really do hold weight..older you get the different you view shit from when you younger...i never could see myself settling doen back then((which is why im where im at now with the 1 shorty)..now after being around the block (aka getting older & more experienced) most of these chicks aint about shit

User avatar
Kamau_88xx
superior
superior
Posts: 5744
Joined: April 28th, 2012, 1:45 pm

Re: u lost a girl on BS that u now feel u shoulda kept

Post by Kamau_88xx » January 20th, 2016, 2:41 pm

Almost,my gal broke up with me for a min after ,she snooped thru my messages n shit ...but it's all good now ...she a good woman too ...helped me change paths a lil ...

User avatar
DatNiggaSpitz
superior
superior
Posts: 4045
Joined: June 29th, 2015, 3:18 pm

Re: u lost a girl on BS that u now feel u shoulda kept

Post by DatNiggaSpitz » January 20th, 2016, 2:42 pm

thatdudeQ wrote:Niggahs dont appreciate shit until its no longer there(not just women..but money...friends..life itself)..like the term "young & dumb" really do hold weight..older you get the different you view shit from when you younger...i never could see myself settling doen back then((which is why im where im at now with the 1 shorty)..now after being around the block (aka getting older & more experienced) most of these chicks aint about shit

most of them aint shit bro!!!

this why i put this thread up. niggas get older and be like damn i had a couple to hold me down but i just wanted to fuck and run wild. how long do niggas do this. but may be bigger issues tho peep my polygamy thread

Post Reply