Postby Q. » January 20th, 2016, 5:02 pm

we need more real topics like this on the board..everyday real life shit

superior
superior
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: u lost a girl on BS that u now feel u shoulda kept

Postby DatNiggaSpitz » January 20th, 2016, 5:04 pm

thatdudeQ wrote:we need more real topics like this on the board..everyday real life shit

yeah when the board got sucked up on that israelite shit and i got pulled in there like they got me now (gotta blame myself too)

i was like this shit butt everyday we argue with niggas about this religion shit

so i was thinking of some different topics

but every time i came in here i got drug in the dumb shit.

plus niggas not as mature as u

godfather
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Postby Q. » January 20th, 2016, 5:09 pm

deuceHdeuce wrote:
thatdudeQ wrote:we need more real topics like this on the board..everyday real life shit

yeah when the board got sucked up on that israelite shit and i got pulled in there like they got me now (gotta blame myself too)

i was like this shit butt everyday we argue with niggas about this religion shit

so i was thinking of some different topics

but every time i came in here i got drug in the dumb shit.

plus niggas not as mature as u

pretty much

superior
superior
Region: West
Affiliation: none

Postby Takin All Fades » January 20th, 2016, 5:28 pm

...around there yea...now tho...its hard to trust american females...i trust foreigners more...traditional salvis...mexicans...is what im lookin at rn.....i wanna good girl to do nice shit together wit...but its hard to find a girl i can respect...like frfr i wouldnt even cheat if i found a proper female...confidence...free...knowledge.....

superior
superior
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » January 20th, 2016, 7:02 pm

deuceHdeuce wrote:every nigga should have this situation after they early 20s i feel. I had a few out the dmv area but i was on some bullshit.
bad bitches, security, smart, held me down, loved me. but nigga had to fuck, had to run off had to be w homies so...
:ohlawd:

share stories

and no fake tough guy bullshit in my thread either

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Sucka Free City

Postby BayArea$℉℃ » January 20th, 2016, 9:35 pm

DoseOfTruth wrote:
deuceHdeuce wrote:every nigga should have this situation after they early 20s i feel. I had a few out the dmv area but i was on some bullshit.
bad bitches, security, smart, held me down, loved me. but nigga had to fuck, had to run off had to be w homies so...
:ohlawd:

share stories

and no fake tough guy bullshit in my thread either

:whaat: :whaat: :lol: :lol:

oog
oog

Postby HarlemWorldATL » January 21st, 2016, 12:54 am

Nah not really.there was a few that I did wonder what would've happened or that I just wanted to pipe again.but I found the majority of them on Facebook n linked up with a few.....I didn't really miss out on nothing at all.most got kids, fell off, in abusive or dumb ass relationships so it's like I'm kinda glad I treated them bad n kept it moving

boss
boss
Affiliation: UNITED STATES GUN CLUB

Postby SOUTH EAST SLIM » January 29th, 2016, 11:18 am

ohnosmh wrote:Nah not really.there was a few that I did wonder what would've happened or that I just wanted to pipe again.but I found the majority of them on Facebook n linked up with a few.....I didn't really miss out on nothing at all.most got kids, fell off, in abusive or dumb ass relationships so it's like I'm kinda glad I treated them bad n kept it moving

:2cents:

THERES ONE I REALLY WANNA FUCK AGAIN HER HEAD & PUSSY WAS A1 :bow: AND WE CLICKED BUT IT ENDED CUZ I MOVED. I ALWAYS WONDER "WHAT IF" BUT FUCK IT ON TO THE NEXT ONE CANT LIVE A LIFE FULLA REGRETS

ooog
ooog
Affiliation: I-95

Postby BluntedUp » January 29th, 2016, 3:06 pm

checkem wrote:...around there yea...now tho...its hard to trust american females...i trust foreigners more...traditional salvis...mexicans...is what im lookin at rn.....i wanna good girl to do nice shit together wit...but its hard to find a girl i can respect...like frfr i wouldnt even cheat if i found a proper female...confidence...free...knowledge.....

I hear that. American hoes is for everybody. Half them aint women just hoes. Foreign chicks got they issues but they down for the ride and more dignified.

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » January 29th, 2016, 3:07 pm

gotta bag these foriegn shorites that be in college. :lol:

Shit these African females out here be sha sha sha shitting on the sisters lol. They thick then a muhfucka and got they own style/aura. They accent is iffy tho Lol.

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » January 29th, 2016, 3:09 pm

Funny cuz one of the bitches I was talkin bout in this thread I just found out is pregnant and dropped out of college talkin bout she gon work 2 jobs now.

Her life is going to be a struggle forever now. So what I said before aint even valid no more. These bitches yo :whaat:

superior
superior

Postby Takin All Fades » January 29th, 2016, 4:17 pm

BluntedUp wrote:Funny cuz one of the bitches I was talkin bout in this thread I just found out is pregnant and dropped out of college talkin bout she gon work 2 jobs now.

Her life is going to be a struggle forever now. So what I said before aint even valid no more. These bitches yo :whaat:

...thats exactly what im talkin about...smh....yea foreign women also more feminine...no goddamn mean muggin selfies...sneakers all the time...pants...all this alpha chick bullshit....cant even get a girl to cook for u...its like wtf u ever done for me? smh i wash my hands with these hoes

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » January 29th, 2016, 4:19 pm

yea they dont teach em how to be women anymore. :tiphat: to young niggas leavin these dumb ass hoes behind.

oog
oog

Postby HarlemWorldATL » January 29th, 2016, 4:29 pm

Y'all wilding.these foreign Caribbean Bitches in nyc is just as bad as these American chicks.I deal with nothing but Caribbean chicks from bk n they have ISSUES.I have stories for days.mad kids, most of them are needy n they love to be bottle girls, bartenders, strippers, scammers, anything except a 9-5 bitch.n the 9-5 bitches don't even wanna be that.don't get me started :whaat:

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » January 29th, 2016, 4:40 pm

ohnosmh wrote:Y'all wilding.these foreign Caribbean Bitches in nyc is just as bad as these American chicks.I deal with nothing but Caribbean chicks from bk n they have ISSUES.I have stories for days.mad kids, most of them are needy n they love to be bottle girls, bartenders, strippers, scammers, anything except a 9-5 bitch.n the 9-5 bitches don't even wanna be that.don't get me started :whaat:

Them bitches aint carribean chicks tho. They african americans with west indian parents. Probably aint never been to the islands or none of that. But even the ones who come here are ratchet. It aint where they from its where they at. I wouldn't be fuckin with a bitch from bk anyways :lol:

oog
oog

Postby HarlemWorldATL » January 29th, 2016, 4:46 pm

Lol them chicks straight off the boat from Jamaica from my experiences are gold diggers.but other than that bk chicks treat me like a king.it's them Harlem bitches I b fighting with.that's y I don't bother with them

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » January 29th, 2016, 4:52 pm

Well if we talkin Jamaicans they a whole different breed entirely :lol: I can agree with u on that. SI bitches alot more laid back than bitches from the rest of the city but they just low when it comes to bein a smut :lol:

superior
superior

Postby Takin All Fades » January 29th, 2016, 5:01 pm

...most caribbeans who move here are ghetto......go to jamaica in a nice hood...u will find a good woman

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby ILick-Queens » January 29th, 2016, 5:19 pm

yup,bkuz my dicks gets around,,,, ima try to katch some of em slipping tho and offer to eat they pussy, them bitches sitting on $20+ bands, got own houses n cars, and I be spying and they be sleeping alone at night days , :lmao: they not super hoe-ish how I am, I kant really deal with a gurl who wanna be like me, im a prostitute I try to set records by doing dumb shit just offering to eat 2-3 bitches pussy, after I know I fucked 1 of em and don't kare about whatever else happens :dance: then , this how u kill em.. u eat them out whatever u choose puss or _ .. then u don't talk to them or respond to they kalls , n keep trying to eat out the next bitch n fuck her n then u gotta be seen at the klub :rejoice: mannnnnnnn talking about a scene fina happen , in yo face or online n shit on u :lmao: it be funny , I love negative n positive situations n attention ,im used to it so I get caught lying, or whatever n only feel bad for 20 minutes ........ I have molded some strong females tho, took a lot of they virginity, molded them into playin ass ,lying pimpin ass females :bow: I love seeing my women pimp men for they money n have niggas in they feelings, it shows I rubbed my game off on they ass

boss
boss
Region: South
Affiliation: bwb 92x3 whkxxp

Postby lil sin » January 29th, 2016, 5:43 pm

cant rly speak on this topic since i aint never dealt with a female this seriously, and i cant take indy females serious bc of my african culture :shrug: :2cents: the way yall talkin about losing females tht held u down is interesting tho, as a somali we depend on our family/in-laws to hold us down in such a way

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby ILick-Queens » January 29th, 2016, 8:04 pm

lil sin wrote:cant rly speak on this topic since i aint never dealt with a female this seriously, and i cant take indy females serious bc of my african culture :shrug: :2cents: the way yall talkin about losing females tht held u down is interesting tho, as a somali we depend on our family/in-laws to hold us down in such a way

ur in laws ,comes from a man not being afraid to make a baby or be in a relationship tho, so u gotta start from somewhere ..

boss
boss
Affiliation: UNITED STATES GUN CLUB

Postby SOUTH EAST SLIM » January 29th, 2016, 11:35 pm

checkem wrote:...most caribbeans who move here are ghetto......go to jamaica in a nice hood...u will find a good woman

PRETTY MUCH....THEM CARRIBBEAN CHICKS OHNOSMH SPEAKING ON GOT CORRUPTED BY AMERICAN CULTURE....INSTAGRAM,FACEBOOK ALLATHAT FUCKED EM UP...

Previous

Return to Lobby