BLACKS ARE LESS INTELLIGENT ACCORDIN TO THIS

User avatar
Sarmata
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1268
Joined: December 2nd, 2008, 11:35 am

Re: BLACKS ARE LESS INTELLIGENT ACCORDIN TO THIS

Post by Sarmata » January 9th, 2016, 4:52 pm

Could you please elaborate?

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog
Posts: 25127
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 8:03 pm

Re: BLACKS ARE LESS INTELLIGENT ACCORDIN TO THIS

Post by BluntedUp » January 9th, 2016, 4:55 pm

T.G.I.F. wrote:Could you please elaborate?
So far what i've gathered is that they want this aggression towards Arabs. i dont know if it's because they want a major war in the middle east or if it's to garner more control from right wing governments but it's malevolent at best. They knew what sending in a million culturally insensitive arabs would do, it would frustrate the natives. I'll elaborate more as the days go by but this is what Im seein so far.

Thhink about it, why give right wingers the power from out of your hand like that? Merkel isn't retarded she didn't get where she is by being a moron. They wanted this. :2cents: :2cents:

User avatar
Sarmata
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1268
Joined: December 2nd, 2008, 11:35 am

Re: BLACKS ARE LESS INTELLIGENT ACCORDIN TO THIS

Post by Sarmata » January 9th, 2016, 5:03 pm

There's also a theory that Merkel didnt know that these Arabs will be causing that much problems. She wanted them here so they would be voting for her party as the Muslim immigrants are always voting for socialist parties but as you can see her plan backfired and she is losing support every day.

Then there is also a theory that the Zionist want to outbreed the white race by mixing us with Arabs and Blacks and create one mixed race because it would be easier to control people without no identity.

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog
Posts: 25127
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 8:03 pm

Re: BLACKS ARE LESS INTELLIGENT ACCORDIN TO THIS

Post by BluntedUp » January 9th, 2016, 5:07 pm

T.G.I.F. wrote:There's also a theory that Merkel didnt know that these Arabs will be causing that much problems. She wanted them here so they would be voting for her party as the Muslim immigrants are always voting for socialist parties but as you can see her plan backfired and she is losing support every day.

Then there is also a theory that the Zionist want to outbreed the white race by mixing us with Arabs and Blacks and create one mixed race because it would be easier to control people without no identity.
Just know that the government don't want your best interest at heart.

Obama pandered to illegals and granted them amnesty out here to secure 5 million votes to the democratic party, its not far fetched.

User avatar
Sarmata
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1268
Joined: December 2nd, 2008, 11:35 am

Re: BLACKS ARE LESS INTELLIGENT ACCORDIN TO THIS

Post by Sarmata » January 9th, 2016, 5:14 pm

Oh yeah i know that, our previous government was nothing but a buncha fucking thieves on Merkels leash. We got a new government now who is Eurosceptic and trying to create a counterbalance for the UE by forging an alliance with Hungary and other smaller countires in the region. We'll see how that goes.

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog
Posts: 25127
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 8:03 pm

Re: BLACKS ARE LESS INTELLIGENT ACCORDIN TO THIS

Post by BluntedUp » January 9th, 2016, 5:16 pm

T.G.I.F. wrote:Oh yeah i know that, our previous government was nothing but a buncha fucking thieves on Merkels leash. We got a new government now who is Eurosceptic and trying to create a counterbalance for the UE by forging an alliance with Hungary and other smaller countires in the region. We'll see how that goes.
As long as america aint supportin yall, yall will be fine. But if you have any politicians who deal with Americans, than watch them closely. :2cents:

User avatar
Sarmata
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1268
Joined: December 2nd, 2008, 11:35 am

Re: BLACKS ARE LESS INTELLIGENT ACCORDIN TO THIS

Post by Sarmata » January 9th, 2016, 5:32 pm

I agree. :tiphat:

Khmonymous
prince
prince
Posts: 7279
Joined: January 3rd, 2015, 6:26 am

Re: BLACKS ARE LESS INTELLIGENT ACCORDIN TO THIS

Post by Khmonymous » January 9th, 2016, 8:02 pm

whats the EU?

User avatar
SurX3
lieutenant
lieutenant
Posts: 365
Joined: October 21st, 2015, 5:39 pm

Re: BLACKS ARE LESS INTELLIGENT ACCORDIN TO THIS

Post by SurX3 » January 9th, 2016, 9:05 pm

European Union

User avatar
SurX3
lieutenant
lieutenant
Posts: 365
Joined: October 21st, 2015, 5:39 pm

Re: BLACKS ARE LESS INTELLIGENT ACCORDIN TO THIS

Post by SurX3 » January 9th, 2016, 9:11 pm

Both Blunted up and TGIF are correct in their own ways. Europe is fucked and so is the US. Countries cant function properly with so many immigrants. That's why nations crumble. Not to mention the fact that our governments dont give a damn about anyone but themselves. Its not even a race problem.: It goes so much deeper than that.

townbizzEa$T O
prince
prince
Posts: 8026
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 1:58 am

Re: BLACKS ARE LESS INTELLIGENT ACCORDIN TO THIS

Post by townbizzEa$T O » January 9th, 2016, 9:17 pm

The smartest man that ever lived was black :tiphat: Huey Newton IQ was way higher then Einsteins too :tiphat: The theory the nigga is throwin out is old and was used in slavery dayz eugenics or some shit like that

CreepSide
sergeant
sergeant
Posts: 331
Joined: July 30th, 2015, 4:00 pm

Re: BLACKS ARE LESS INTELLIGENT ACCORDIN TO THIS

Post by CreepSide » January 9th, 2016, 9:31 pm

:ohhh:









lll's trey stones

User avatar
Sarmata
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1268
Joined: December 2nd, 2008, 11:35 am

Re: BLACKS ARE LESS INTELLIGENT ACCORDIN TO THIS

Post by Sarmata » January 10th, 2016, 5:37 am

townshitreigns wrote:The smartest man that ever lived was black :tiphat: Huey Newton IQ was way higher then Einsteins too :tiphat: The theory the nigga is throwin out is old and was used in slavery dayz eugenics or some shit like that
How can you know if he was the smartest man that ever lived? :whaat:


townbizzEa$T O
prince
prince
Posts: 8026
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 1:58 am

Re: BLACKS ARE LESS INTELLIGENT ACCORDIN TO THIS

Post by townbizzEa$T O » January 10th, 2016, 6:10 pm

T.G.I.F. wrote:
townshitreigns wrote:The smartest man that ever lived was black :tiphat: Huey Newton IQ was way higher then Einsteins too :tiphat: The theory the nigga is throwin out is old and was used in slavery dayz eugenics or some shit like that
How can you know if he was the smartest man that ever lived? :whaat:

They go by IQ Test So really cant really say the smartest Man That ever lived because not everyone has been tested but according to the IQ Test

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog
Posts: 25127
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 8:03 pm

Re: BLACKS ARE LESS INTELLIGENT ACCORDIN TO THIS

Post by BluntedUp » January 10th, 2016, 6:13 pm

SurX3 wrote:Both Blunted up and TGIF are correct in their own ways. Europe is fucked and so is the US. Countries cant function properly with so many immigrants. That's why nations crumble. Not to mention the fact that our governments dont give a damn about anyone but themselves. Its not even a race problem.: It goes so much deeper than that.
:tiphat: realest shit u said on here. race just another manipulation tool. :2cents:

Post Reply