lil sin
boss
boss

Re: Africa’s biggest Jesus statue’ unveiled in Nigeria

Post by lil sin » January 6th, 2016, 11:28 pm

1800blk wrote:
lil sin wrote:
1800blk wrote:
lil sin wrote:my bad i forgot most niggas in america dont kno shit bout africa :ohlawd: my bad i forgot niggas in america aint african
:ohlawd:
whens the last time u been 2 africa all u know is what the media tell u i know ppl that actually set foot on african soil its not the way they make it seem fam :2cents:
last time i went i was 12
\

:whaat: where in africa?
im somali

1800blk
superior
superior

Post by 1800blk » January 6th, 2016, 11:29 pm

lil sin wrote:
1800blk wrote:
lil sin wrote:
1800blk wrote:
lil sin wrote:my bad i forgot most niggas in america dont kno shit bout africa :ohlawd: my bad i forgot niggas in america aint african
whens the last time u been 2 africa all u know is what the media tell u i know ppl that actually set foot on african soil its not the way they make it seem fam :2cents:
\

im somali
that didnt really answer my question but more or less

lil sin
boss
boss

Post by lil sin » January 6th, 2016, 11:32 pm

1800blk wrote:
lil sin wrote:
1800blk wrote:
lil sin wrote:
1800blk wrote:
\

im somali
that didnt really answer my question but more or less
somaliland

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » January 7th, 2016, 12:04 am

lil sin wrote:
1800blk wrote:
lil sin wrote:
1800blk wrote:
\

im somali

so Lil Sin do u look like one of these niggas?

few years ago we used to always hear about them Somalian pirates

Sin you niggas had some big balls going to sea with guns and a small ass motor boat trying to take over aircraft carriers

but when that ammo ran out yall niggas heart went overboard

fuck it i approve the look on that white lady face is priceless

Image :approve: :approve:

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » January 7th, 2016, 12:09 am

:lol:

lil sin
boss
boss

Post by lil sin » January 7th, 2016, 12:13 am

:lmao: :lmao: im lowkey cryin but naw im not dark with a tall head, u can tell them niggas is isaaq, im yibir.

yibir= usually lighter with a longhead
isaaq= dark with a tall, pool ball head

EazyDuzIt/5150
underboss
underboss

Post by EazyDuzIt/5150 » January 7th, 2016, 1:01 am

Smh How ya'll going bacc and forth of what Jesus looked like when jesus never even existed. He was made up by the romans. Same thing with the bible that shit is man made period. Blacks need stop being mental slaves already and leave these religions alone. That shit is nothing but control . If africans weren't praising nor believed in Jesus before Europeans came, & was forced to praise Jesus when they were made into Slaves how can blacks still continue to believe in that shit to this very day? Its Makes no sense.

Plus the fact that alot of Symbols like the Cross & even the Story of Jesus it self was a recreated stolen story of The Egyptian God Horus.

Wake Up
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (70.99 KiB) Viewed 1157 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (49.68 KiB) Viewed 1157 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (173.66 KiB) Viewed 1157 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (177.58 KiB) Viewed 1157 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (73.62 KiB) Viewed 1157 times

DatNiggaSpitz
superior
superior

Post by DatNiggaSpitz » January 7th, 2016, 1:03 am

EazyDuzIt/5150 wrote:Smh How ya'll going bacc and forth of what Jesus looked like when jesus never even existed. He was made up by the romans. Same thing with the bible that shit is man made period. Blacks need stop being mental slaves already and leave these religions alone. That shit is nothing but control . If africans weren't praising nor believed in Jesus before Europeans came, & was forced to praise Jesus when they were made into Slaves how can blacks still continue to believe in that shit to this very day? Its Makes no sense.

Plus the fact that alot of Symbols like the Cross & even the Story of Jesus it self was a recreated stolen story of The Egyptian God Horus.

Wake Up
:ohhh:

:umhm:

1800blk
superior
superior

Post by 1800blk » January 7th, 2016, 1:37 am

EazyDuzIt/5150 wrote:Smh How ya'll going bacc and forth of what Jesus looked like when jesus never even existed. He was made up by the romans. Same thing with the bible that shit is man made period. Blacks need stop being mental slaves already and leave these religions alone. That shit is nothing but control . If africans weren't praising nor believed in Jesus before Europeans came, & was forced to praise Jesus when they were made into Slaves how can blacks still continue to believe in that shit to this very day? Its Makes no sense.

Wake Up
i get where ur coming from but u lost me at the same time the egyptians had slaves n forced their religion on slaves but it was ok kuz they were black but kuz i believe n Jesus im the slave i musta missed something run it by me again :ohhh: plus the thread is about a statue of Jesus in nigeria so theres a high chance even if we were still in africa we would worship Chirst :2cents:

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » January 7th, 2016, 1:39 am

Wake Up

fuck out of here easy duz it :foh:

more people agree with the bible than disagree and if it was made up by the romans than why do the romans believe in it so tough if it was fake? and romans didnt create shit show yo proof

EazyDuzIt/5150
underboss
underboss

Post by EazyDuzIt/5150 » January 7th, 2016, 1:57 am

chillidog wrote:

Wake Up

fuck out of here easy duz it :foh:

more people agree with the bible than disagree and if it was made up by the romans than why do the romans believe in it so tough if it was fake? and romans didnt create shit show yo proof
Romans did create it ! Look up the "Council of Nicaea " The bible is man made period.

BlackMetroCard
prince
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » January 7th, 2016, 1:59 am

chillidog wrote:
lil sin wrote:
Pima-HaitianMac wrote::facepalm: :facepalm:

im Shaking My Head At those Kids Crying to the WHite Jesus :lol: :lol: wtf is wrong with they Stupid Ass ?? Crying and sht :lol:
the Black Race is Mentally Challenged :facepalm: :smh:
only niggas in the americas are black, dont no other africans refer to themselves as black so i guess ur right the black race is mentally challanged. matter of fact race as a dutch ideology so just the tribe of american niggas is mentally challanged

lol see look at Sin even throwing shots at blacks in America. but shit i agree with u my blck race is mentally challenged. we on alot of dumb shit but so is them Africas killing other africans for them punkass Arabs

lol i actualy shitted on some ethiopian dude was talking shit on Blacks in America

like most Pussy ass East Africans Do :cmon:
but he said yall Blk AMerican lazy and sexualy crazzed, obsessed ,and lack family structure i told that Damn Wide Eyed Stringy Haired big head ethiopian.
he needed to worry bout his own Problems with them Somalians and feed his damn country kids with Gas filled bellys and flys on they eylids :smh: niggas better shut down that pride real quick cuz Everybody Been Handin it to East africans yall Worship Coucasian Value and Strive to Be like them :shrug:

not to mention then in America get Gangbaanged the fuck out by white boys in Fullerton College :ohhh:
but i guess its Better then A AA or A Carib. lol Africans Gonna Curl Up B4 Judah one Day :plank:

we Blacks Are NAturaly Superior To Africans and all others Dont Make Me Go here tonight yall :lol: :lol:

BlackMetroCard
prince
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » January 7th, 2016, 2:09 am

chillidog wrote: Image

few years ago we used to always hear about them Somalian pirates

Sin you niggas had some big balls going to sea with guns and a small ass motor boat trying to take over aircraft carriers

but when that ammo ran out yall niggas heart went overboard

fuck it i approve the look on that white lady face is priceless

Image :approve: :approve:
just Glad my Hair line dont go waay th fuck back like that :whew:

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » January 7th, 2016, 2:10 am

Pima-HaitianMac wrote:
chillidog wrote:
lil sin wrote:

im Shaking My Head At those Kids Crying to the WHite Jesus :lol: :lol: wtf is wrong with they Stupid Ass ?? Crying and sht :lol:
only niggas in the americas are black, dont no other africans refer to themselves as black so i guess ur right the black race is mentally challanged. matter of fact race as a dutch ideology so just the tribe of american niggas is mentally challanged

lol see look at Sin even throwing shots at blacks in America. but shit i agree with u my blck race is mentally challenged. we on alot of dumb shit but so is them Africas killing other africans for them punkass Arabs

lol i actualy shitted on some ethiopian dude was talking shit on Blacks in America

but he said yall Blk AMerican lazy and sexualy crazzed, obsessed ,and lack family structure i told that Damn Wide Eyed Stringy Haired big head ethiopian.
he needed to worry bout his own Problems with them Somalians and feed his damn country kids with Gas filled bellys and flys on they eylids :smh: niggas better shut down that pride real quick cuz Everybody Been Handin it to East africans yall Worship Coucasian Value and Strive to Be like them :shrug:

not to mention then in America get Gangbaanged the fuck out by white boys in Fullerton College :ohhh:
but i guess its Better then A AA or A Carib. lol Africans Gonna Curl Up B4 Judah one Day :plank:

we Blacks Are NAturaly Superior To Africans and all others Dont Make Me Go here tonight yall :lol: :lol:
Im sayin tho really my nigga? :lol:

BlackMetroCard
prince
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » January 7th, 2016, 2:14 am

BluntedUp wrote:
Pima-HaitianMac wrote:
chillidog wrote:
lil sin wrote:

Im sayin tho really my nigga? :lol:
ayoo fuck East Africa Thats Ham :shrug: they hate uss countless vids of ethiopians talking shit im sayin tho really my nigga :whaat: :hmm:

EazyDuzIt/5150
underboss
underboss

Post by EazyDuzIt/5150 » January 7th, 2016, 2:20 am

1800blk wrote:

Wake Up
i get where ur coming from but u lost me at the same time the egyptians had slaves n forced their religion on slaves but it was ok kuz they were black but kuz i believe n Jesus im the slave i musta missed something run it by me again :ohhh: plus the thread is about a statue of Jesus in nigeria so theres a high chance even if we were still in africa we would worship Chirst :2cents:
I'm not saying that its okay cause they were black. I was mainly pointing out the similarities between egyptian symbols that the church uses to this very day. and also the story of Egyptian God Horus & Jesus Christ. Its been said many times thru out history christianity is man made, even the fact that the name Jesus Christ wasn't even the orginial name of what came to be known as "Jesus Christ". & at the same time alot of stuff said sbout Egypt is not even entirely true. Just like how for hundreds of Years people said Egyptians had slaves build pyramids when that has been proven to be false.

But if you are black and praising Jesus Christ then yes you are a slave mentally in praisin a figure that did not exist and was forced on your ancestors.

& i doubt that if we were still in Africa our people world be praising Jesus Christ. If we was still in Africa we would know our true history and identity and not have to identity with other religious groups and etc to try and find out who we really are and what we came from and would believe in that

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » January 7th, 2016, 2:25 am

EazyDuzIt/5150 wrote:
1800blk wrote:

Wake Up
I'm not saying that its okay cause they were black. I was mainly pointing out the similarities between egyptian symbols that the church uses to this very day. and also the story of Egyptian God Horus & Jesus Christ. Its been said many times thru out history christianity is man made, even the fact that the name Jesus Christ wasn't even the orginial name of what came to be known as "Jesus Christ". & at the same time alot of stuff said sbout Egypt is not even entirely true. Just like how for hundreds of Years people said Egyptians had slaves build pyramids when that has been proven to be false.

But if you are black and praising Jesus Christ then yes you are a slave mentally in praisin a figure that did not exist and was forced on your ancestors.

& i doubt that if we were still in Africa our people world be praising Jesus Christ. If we was still in Africa we would know our true history and identity and not have to identity with other religious groups and etc to try and find out who we really are and what we came from and would believe in that
Divide & conquer tatics. Only this time they divided us from ourselves. Niggas out here claimin they ain't African and shittin on them niggas. :lol:

God ain't never did shit for us. Yet we more religious than these white Christians. If yall dont think the bible a tool to humble niggas down look at the family members of the dylan roof shooting. Talkin bout they gon pray for his ass. Son sat there and prayed with them before he caught those bodies. What the fuck they think prayin gonna do :lol:

Ol jesus take the wheel ass niggas. :whaat:

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » January 7th, 2016, 2:58 am

EazyDuzIt/5150 wrote:
1800blk wrote:

Wake Up

ur eyes are closed.. If religion and God is not real than where do we come from?

If slaves didnt build the Pyramids than who did? me personally dont think normal human can move those huge stones

EazyDuzIt/5150
underboss
underboss

Post by EazyDuzIt/5150 » January 7th, 2016, 4:00 am

BluntedUp wrote:
EazyDuzIt/5150 wrote:
1800blk wrote:

Wake Up

Divide & conquer tatics. Only this time they divided us from ourselves. Niggas out here claimin they ain't African and shittin on them niggas. :lol:

God ain't never did shit for us. Yet we more religious than these white Christians. If yall dont think the bible a tool to humble niggas down look at the family members of the dylan roof shooting. Talkin bout they gon pray for his ass. Son sat there and prayed with them before he caught those bodies. What the fuck they think prayin gonna do :lol:

BluntedUp wrote:
EazyDuzIt/5150 wrote:
1800blk wrote:

Wake Up

Exactly!!! Lol that shit is a tool and has weakened blacks. I always use that Dylan Roof situation as an example, the families was just out there talking bout forgivness and praying for him :smh: :facepalm:

Same with all these other situations, all they do is pray , protest and ask to be treated the same and better. We been asking for 100s of years shit don't change if all they gonna do is ask. Thats like a kid gettin beat up by a bully on a daily asking for him to stop, the bully ain't gonna stop , so how they expect to oppressor to stop if they just asking? Smh

But yet when situations like 9/11 & etc happens and effects white america they want war & blood shed, they want revenge and thats what america does.

So whats going on here i could of sworn blacks and whites were praising the same Jesus & Religion? But How's it two different reactions to serious acts that cause outrage? Lol

The same Jesus they worship and forgive they "enemy" for is the same Jesus these cops killin black teens pray to, the same Jesus the KKK & other white supremacists who burn down black churches and hate other racial groups & etc. pray to i can go on for days lol

Lol how that shit work or make sense?

EazyDuzIt/5150
underboss
underboss

Post by EazyDuzIt/5150 » January 7th, 2016, 4:07 am

chillidog wrote:
EazyDuzIt/5150 wrote:
1800blk wrote:

Wake Up

ur eyes are closed.. If religion and God is not real than where do we come from?

If slaves didnt build the Pyramids than who did? me personally dont think normal human can move those huge stones
How my eyes closed when i see past the BS. That shit is nun but control. What make Christianity or Islam more right then the other 100s of Religions out there that people worship in.

& i agree aint no way they move those stones themselves, but they were not slaves doing that .

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » January 7th, 2016, 4:42 am

EazyDuzIt/5150 wrote:
chillidog wrote:
EazyDuzIt/5150 wrote:
1800blk wrote:

Wake Up

How my eyes closed when i see past the BS. That shit is nun but control. What make Christianity or Islam more right then the other 100s of Religions out there that people worship in.

& i agree aint no way they move those stones themselves, but they were not slaves doing that .

i wont say ur eyes are completly close but just know that Bible is our History book. it is speaking to us and not them.. they try to teach us about our history and put themselves as our God. put their image in our book.. but the great thing is there is still truth to that book and the core of it is there..
:tiphat: :tiphat:
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6zpcJXy9wN4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

but c'mon eazy duz it u cant give an opinion but dont go into detail on it. where did we come from? im talkin about the human race? did we evolved from space dust off a huge comet?

im saying if u dont believe in a God then why is it that us as a people is so hated and not the asians?(no offense asians but im just naming a random race)..what is it about us that makes white foks hate us so badly? this is some easy shit and u niggas cant put this together!! the bible is the only book that tells us why. its the only book that fortells our future and what will happen to us if we didnt follow our God and i dont mean Jesus laws and commandments.. its a reason that we kept going into slavery

put the shit together my dude them racist Khazar Jews hate us
White folks hate us and put us into slavery
Arabs hate us and put us into slavery
them africans sold us out and sold us to the white man..fuck the guns nigga thats my people how can u sell yo own people?

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » January 7th, 2016, 8:08 am

Lol the book slave owners forced upon us is our history book. :whaat:

BlackMetroCard
prince
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » January 7th, 2016, 12:15 pm

BluntedUp wrote:Lol the book slave owners forced upon us is our history book. :whaat:
blunt u got nothing else to say bro u dry on that argument i see u never wanna take it further then that cuz we done prove the scritures werent writen by whites written meaning nigga they aint the Original Authors u get that part?

ok next topic would u like the Bros to Proved this? Shits Easy? :ohhh: if not u just Ramblin for the Sake of Conversation like Polight :wtf: :cmon:

CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » January 7th, 2016, 12:54 pm

chillidog wrote:
Universal-God wrote:you know...for a nigga that claim too not know the bible but only few passages u quote the bible like a mufucka

lets just say i know enough to know that the so called Jesus was black and the chosen people were black

but this is White supremacy in the motherland
Jesus is throwing the Forks up :bow:

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » January 7th, 2016, 1:03 pm

BluntedUp wrote:Lol the book slave owners forced upon us is our history book. :whaat:

:facepalm:
blunt how many times do we have to go thru this? the original was changed when these whites and Arabs got to it and made their versions, and put their people in the book..

Michael Jackson family can write a book based on his life and once the white folks edit the shit and publish the book, and put michael jackson image as a white man with blonde hair and blue eyes will u believe that too nigga? the Bible is describing its people to look like us, and its clear as day but the Romans put in a White Jesus. its called Deception. and the crazy thing is the Bible even fortold that was going to happen.

1 Maccabees 3:48
“And laid open the book of the law, wherein the heathen had sought to paint the likeness of their images.”

feel free to google search that verse and look at the images
:approve: 1 Maccabees 3:48 :approve:

Before the Renaissance period all of the biblical icons all over the world depicting Jesus Christ