real Vice Lord shit !!! S/O to them T's in Memphis.

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1075
Joined: November 15th, 2013, 3:21 pm
Location: Chicago Ave to Central Austin Area/L-Town
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 22x12 Black and Gold

real Vice Lord shit !!! S/O to them T's in Memphis.

Postby Finball rollin » December 31st, 2015, 10:43 am

Palms up to all them 5olid brothers in the M and the Conservatives and the Ghost bros...Black 7 Gold we fina take oever this rap shit # RichLords # Mighty # Solid # Dub...and them brothers took shy glizzy chain fuck them DC niggas AVLN











og
og
Online
User avatar
Posts: 12457
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

Re: real Vice Lord shit !!! S/O to them T's in Memphis.

Postby ILick-Queens » December 31st, 2015, 11:12 am

Them hooks the most. Country est gangbangers from the south ,i ever saw :lmao: niggas look like they read they laws & policies over fish frys :discust: ,niggas looking like they share plastic plates and napkins at hood bbqs in Memphis :ohlawd:

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1075
Joined: November 15th, 2013, 3:21 pm
Location: Chicago Ave to Central Austin Area/L-Town
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 22x12 Black and Gold

Re: real Vice Lord shit !!! S/O to them T's in Memphis.

Postby Finball rollin » December 31st, 2015, 12:57 pm

You get bodied niggas fucking whit the body nigga ! AVLN you brick ass niggas !

og
og
Online
User avatar
Posts: 12457
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

Re: real Vice Lord shit !!! S/O to them T's in Memphis.

Postby ILick-Queens » December 31st, 2015, 1:03 pm

Finball rollin wrote:You get bodied niggas fucking whit the body nigga ! AVLN you brick ass niggas !


once again who is gdn? dumb ass Vicky lou , die 5 VLK fuck dj <Angelo :ohhh: :whaat: 4ch running the hooks kard :lmao: u mad ole dude got a thread dissin shitago n shy glizzy just shitted on yo nation :lol:

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2061
Joined: December 22nd, 2014, 7:01 am
Location: ChiCrack
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: M.B.S.

Re: real Vice Lord shit !!! S/O to them T's in Memphis.

Postby SircBoyCri$$ » December 31st, 2015, 5:48 pm

2darksIIIde4 wrote:
Finball rollin wrote:You get bodied niggas fucking whit the body nigga ! AVLN you brick ass niggas !


once again who is gdn? dumb ass Vicky lou , die 5 VLK fuck dj <Angelo :ohhh: :whaat: 4ch running the hooks kard :lmao: u mad ole dude got a thread dissin shitago n shy glizzy just shitted on yo nation :lol:



:lol: Brotha Twenty ain't 1 of ours...

og
og
Online
User avatar
Posts: 12457
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

Re: real Vice Lord shit !!! S/O to them T's in Memphis.

Postby ILick-Queens » December 31st, 2015, 6:15 pm

ima post some silly ass dragon ball Z shit for u khris :lol:



lieutenant
lieutenant
User avatar
Posts: 375
Joined: June 12th, 2013, 6:34 am
Location: http://www.youtube.com/user/BPSJUNGLESBITY21stcK
Region: West
Affiliation: Yung​Haze41tg aka Massachussetts Lok

Re: real Vice Lord shit !!! S/O to them T's in Memphis.

Postby BPSJUNGLESBITY » December 31st, 2015, 6:20 pm

Finball rollin wrote:Palms up to all them 5olid brothers in the M and the Conservatives and the Ghost bros...Black 7 Gold we fina take oever this rap shit # RichLords # Mighty # Solid # Dub...and them brothers took shy glizzy chain fuck them DC niggas AVLN








:word:

associate
Posts: 137
Joined: September 16th, 2015, 8:26 pm
Region: South
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: real Vice Lord shit !!! S/O to them T's in Memphis.

Postby 3gunzup » December 31st, 2015, 9:58 pm

2darksIIIde4 wrote:ima post some silly ass dragon ball Z shit for u khris :lol:


:lol:

og
og
Online
User avatar
Posts: 12457
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

Re: real Vice Lord shit !!! S/O to them T's in Memphis.

Postby ILick-Queens » December 31st, 2015, 10:07 pm

:lol: nah I fucks with DBZ tho , I made the pandilla thread to ask him about some new shows of DBZ but he don't like me no more n respond unless im talkin about sacramento :umhm:

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2497
Joined: June 28th, 2014, 8:54 pm
Location: orange mound/robinhood projecks
Region: South
Affiliation: bwb 92x3 whkxxp

Re: real Vice Lord shit !!! S/O to them T's in Memphis.

Postby lil sin » December 31st, 2015, 10:16 pm

my nigga 4ch nigga neeko in the 2nd video, dat richlord nigga got 4nem out there throwin up Vs :umhm:

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2061
Joined: December 22nd, 2014, 7:01 am
Location: ChiCrack
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: M.B.S.

Re: real Vice Lord shit !!! S/O to them T's in Memphis.

Postby SircBoyCri$$ » December 31st, 2015, 10:19 pm

lil sin wrote:my nigga 4ch nigga neeko in the 2nd video, dat richlord nigga got 4nem out there throwin up Vs :umhm:


foes are a faction of VLN...

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2497
Joined: June 28th, 2014, 8:54 pm
Location: orange mound/robinhood projecks
Region: South
Affiliation: bwb 92x3 whkxxp

Re: real Vice Lord shit !!! S/O to them T's in Memphis.

Postby lil sin » December 31st, 2015, 10:22 pm

i kno dat i just aint never seen no 4ch in memphis throw up Vs tho, and my nigga neeko is a bodysnatcher and i aint never seen him thro up vicelord tht why i said tht

og
og
Online
User avatar
Posts: 12457
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

Re: real Vice Lord shit !!! S/O to them T's in Memphis.

Postby ILick-Queens » December 31st, 2015, 10:45 pm

lil sin wrote:i kno dat i just aint never seen no 4ch in memphis throw up Vs tho, and my nigga neeko is a bodysnatcher and i aint never seen him thro up vicelord tht why i said tht


even the body snatcher 4oes in the west side of the chi die 5 :lol: they put a K in lil prada video on they own mob ,like southside gdn niggas :ohlawd:


boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2497
Joined: June 28th, 2014, 8:54 pm
Location: orange mound/robinhood projecks
Region: South
Affiliation: bwb 92x3 whkxxp

Re: real Vice Lord shit !!! S/O to them T's in Memphis.

Postby lil sin » December 31st, 2015, 11:02 pm

2darksIIIde4 wrote:
lil sin wrote:i kno dat i just aint never seen no 4ch in memphis throw up Vs tho, and my nigga neeko is a bodysnatcher and i aint never seen him thro up vicelord tht why i said tht


even the body snatcher 4oes in the west side of the chi die 5 :lol: they put a K in lil prada video on they own mob ,like southside gdn niggas :ohlawd:


:ohhh: bs4's must be wts in chiraq cus the few bs4oes i knew frm alternative school was crazy af. and i thought bs4oes just wore black i aint kno they wore red cus my nigga neeko only used to wear black nd he used to tell me all the shit his superior had him do.
nigga told me one day in chemistry his superior was teachin him the major blood veins in the body so hed know how to kill someone fast with a knife, when he told me tht i was like Image :lol: nah i fuck wit my nigga neeko tho he a smart ass nigga

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2497
Joined: June 28th, 2014, 8:54 pm
Location: orange mound/robinhood projecks
Region: South
Affiliation: bwb 92x3 whkxxp

Re: real Vice Lord shit !!! S/O to them T's in Memphis.

Postby lil sin » December 31st, 2015, 11:10 pm

also he used to scream out foe world crazy no thumbs at the most random times in class thats what made me look at the vid like :ohhh:

og
og
Online
User avatar
Posts: 12457
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

Re: real Vice Lord shit !!! S/O to them T's in Memphis.

Postby ILick-Queens » December 31st, 2015, 11:53 pm

lil sin wrote:also he used to scream out foe world crazy no thumbs at the most random times in class thats what made me look at the vid like :ohhh:


no thumbs is a under dawg movement, it's a barnone lifestyle, I been said bdn niggas, breeds, souls n 4oes should all push tha no thumb movement n team up on cvl's,uvl's, Ivl's, IIvls',gdn, niggas travs 5olid n kan be neutral just on the side line since 4nem n trav both 5olid n morely related :tiphat:

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2497
Joined: June 28th, 2014, 8:54 pm
Location: orange mound/robinhood projecks
Region: South
Affiliation: bwb 92x3 whkxxp

Re: real Vice Lord shit !!! S/O to them T's in Memphis.

Postby lil sin » January 1st, 2016, 1:12 am

2darksIIIde4 wrote:
lil sin wrote:also he used to scream out foe world crazy no thumbs at the most random times in class thats what made me look at the vid like :ohhh:


no thumbs is a under dawg movement, it's a barnone lifestyle, I been said bdn niggas, breeds, souls n 4oes should all push tha no thumb movement n team up on cvl's,uvl's, Ivl's, IIvls',gdn, niggas travs 5olid n kan be neutral just on the side line since 4nem n trav both 5olid n morely related :tiphat:

nah i dont see tht happenin out here, them bs4s i kno stay by mitchell heights in norf memphis where its mostly MIs and IIs, i guess they cool cus u dnt hear about 4oes or MI/dubs hardly. but u kno its mostly Ts in north memphis anyway after all these years

og
og
Online
User avatar
Posts: 12457
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

Re: real Vice Lord shit !!! S/O to them T's in Memphis.

Postby ILick-Queens » January 1st, 2016, 3:16 pm

lil sin wrote:
2darksIIIde4 wrote:
lil sin wrote:also he used to scream out foe world crazy no thumbs at the most random times in class thats what made me look at the vid like :ohhh:


no thumbs is a under dawg movement, it's a barnone lifestyle, I been said bdn niggas, breeds, souls n 4oes should all push tha no thumb movement n team up on cvl's,uvl's, Ivl's, IIvls',gdn, niggas travs 5olid n kan be neutral just on the side line since 4nem n trav both 5olid n morely related :tiphat:

nah i dont see tht happenin out here, them bs4s i kno stay by mitchell heights in norf memphis where its mostly MIs and IIs, i guess they cool cus u dnt hear about 4oes or MI/dubs hardly. but u kno its mostly Ts in north memphis anyway after all these years


if 4oes was the deepest branch with T's I wonder then :ohhh: :lol: but nawl I guess ya'll fins don't enherit the same feeling n mindframe even I saw downsouth gd's from ga n Memphis, dissin bd's im like damn dat beef already the worse in the chi please don't let it travel :facepalm: :cmon: :whaat:

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2497
Joined: June 28th, 2014, 8:54 pm
Location: orange mound/robinhood projecks
Region: South
Affiliation: bwb 92x3 whkxxp

Re: real Vice Lord shit !!! S/O to them T's in Memphis.

Postby lil sin » January 1st, 2016, 4:01 pm

2darksIIIde4 wrote:
lil sin wrote:
2darksIIIde4 wrote:
lil sin wrote:also he used to scream out foe world crazy no thumbs at the most random times in class thats what made me look at the vid like :ohhh:


no thumbs is a under dawg movement, it's a barnone lifestyle, I been said bdn niggas, breeds, souls n 4oes should all push tha no thumb movement n team up on cvl's,uvl's, Ivl's, IIvls',gdn, niggas travs 5olid n kan be neutral just on the side line since 4nem n trav both 5olid n morely related :tiphat:

nah i dont see tht happenin out here, them bs4s i kno stay by mitchell heights in norf memphis where its mostly MIs and IIs, i guess they cool cus u dnt hear about 4oes or MI/dubs hardly. but u kno its mostly Ts in north memphis anyway after all these years


if 4oes was the deepest branch with T's I wonder then :ohhh: :lol: but nawl I guess ya'll fins don't enherit the same feeling n mindframe even I saw downsouth gd's from ga n Memphis, dissin bd's im like damn dat beef already the worse in the chi please don't let it travel :facepalm: :cmon: :whaat:

nah fins is traditional except for the mcs/4oes i kno. they on they own shit, matter of fact my mc niggas dont even fuck wit vls now tht i think about it :ohhh:

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2497
Joined: June 28th, 2014, 8:54 pm
Location: orange mound/robinhood projecks
Region: South
Affiliation: bwb 92x3 whkxxp

Re: real Vice Lord shit !!! S/O to them T's in Memphis.

Postby lil sin » January 1st, 2016, 4:03 pm

nd if u seen sum young ass gds then they bogus, GDs stopped blessin niggas in around 05'-07'. and them Bds lowkey af, ik its a few older bds in the east and i think its a set in the north but they gettin business in

og
og
Online
User avatar
Posts: 12457
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

Re: real Vice Lord shit !!! S/O to them T's in Memphis.

Postby ILick-Queens » January 1st, 2016, 4:11 pm

lil sin wrote:nd if u seen sum young ass gds then they bogus, GDs stopped blessin niggas in around 05'-07'. and them Bds lowkey af, ik its a few older bds in the east and i think its a set in the north but they gettin business in


:lol: hell gea, mickey cobras supposed to hate vicelord since forever :lmao: im talking 50's, the first total wipeout in a gang war :discust: w.s mickey don't even comment on here no more bkuz I used to type dat :lmao: cobras went from outwest with the lords to outsouth with the stones :lol: but stones n 4oes usually hate each other also :lol:

foot soldier
foot soldier
Posts: 188
Joined: July 10th, 2016, 8:50 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: real Vice Lord shit !!! S/O to them T's in Memphis.

Postby HomieDaKlown » October 10th, 2016, 2:09 am

lil sin wrote:i kno dat i just aint never seen no 4ch in memphis throw up Vs tho, and my nigga neeko is a bodysnatcher and i aint never seen him thro up vicelord tht why i said tht

#FREENEEKO#FREENEEKO#FREENEEKO#FREENEEKO#FREENEEKO#FREENEEKO#FREENEEKO#FREENEEKO#FREENEEKO#FREENEEKO#FREENEEKO#FREENEEKO#FREENEEKO#FREENEEKO#FREENEEKO#FREENEEKO#FREENEEKO#FREENEEKO#FREENEEKO#FREENEEKO#FREENEEKO#FREENEEKO#FREENEEKO#FREENEEKO#FREENEEKO#FREENEEKO#FREENEEKO#FREENEEKO#FREENEEKO#FREENEEKO#FREENEEKO#FREENEEKO#FREENEEKO#FREENEEKO#FREENEEKO#FREENEEKO#FREENEEKO#FREENEEKO#FREENEEKO#FREENEEKO#FREENEEKO#FREENEEKO#FREENEEKO#FREENEEKO#FREENEEKO#FREENEEKO#FREENEEKO#FREENEEKO#FREENEEKO#FREENEEKO#FREENEEKO#FREENEEKO#FREENEEKO#FREENEEKO#FREENEEKO#FREENEEKO#FREENEEKO#FREENEEKO#FREENEEKO#FREENEEKO#FREENEEKO#FREENEEKO#FREENEEKO#FREENEEKO

ABD FREE PIMPTIGHTDRA BITXH #M9BM2NIAC

og
og
Online
User avatar
Posts: 12457
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

Re: real Vice Lord shit !!! S/O to them T's in Memphis.

Postby ILick-Queens » October 10th, 2016, 2:15 am

:lol: laughin at some more shit I typed on here about them niggas being country :lol: central time zone niggas

Return to Lobby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: angermanegment, autohitjsh, Count Olaf, Garryfirea, Google [Bot], HarlemWorldATL, KhmerHustla, king die, Texaskilla281, townbizzEa$T O, YayArea and 192 guests