- how new york ricans mainly was in the early 90s (these the niggahs outta towners make racial myths about)

ooog
ooog
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: - how new york ricans mainly was in the early 90s (these the niggahs outta towners make racial myths about)

Postby The Chosen One » December 25th, 2015, 7:46 pm

BluntedUp wrote:Niggas is corny on here :lol: this what yall doin on christmas :whaat:

:yeahaight: you celebrate Christmas too :killself:

ooog
ooog
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Re: - how new york ricans mainly was in the early 90s (these the niggahs outta towners make racial myths about)

Postby BluntedUp » December 25th, 2015, 8:24 pm

chillidog wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:Niggas is corny on here :lol: this what yall doin on christmas :whaat:

I celebrate free gifts nigga! Y'all some miserable ass niggas frfr. :lol:

But anyways, I ain't taking nothin away from Haitians and what they did but my nigga for son to piggy back off of what they did 300 years ago, to low key flex on niggas is bogus. And you bogus for co signing. :lol:

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » December 25th, 2015, 8:27 pm

Plus when son first came on here he was on his pro Haitian shit, calling niggas all types of monkeys. Which is why I agree with what Q said bout west indians aswell as latinos. Niggas is black when it's convenient. But when they aint feelin blacks they find shit to low key down play us on like Pima did with his "while yall was slaving" comment.

Niggas ain't yo friends and Pima just proved it. :whaat: Same shit with Latinos. As african americans all we got is us.

Well not me I got folks on the Islands but you get what im sayin. :umhm:

prince
prince
Region: North East
Affiliation: Beta Levi שבט לוי Forever And Always Coon Kila

Postby BlackMetroCard » December 25th, 2015, 8:46 pm

BluntedUp wrote:Plus when son first came on here he was on his pro Haitian shit, calling niggas all types of monkeys. Which is why I agree with what Q said bout west indians aswell as latinos. Niggas is black when it's convenient. But when they aint feelin blacks they find shit to low key down play us on like Pima did with his "while yall was slaving" comment.

Niggas ain't yo friends and Pima just proved it. :whaat: Same shit with Latinos. As african americans all we got is us.

smh kinda like u when u wanna be pro black one day then pro white education the next then you on you West indian carib shit just to make barbadoes relevent :lol: when u said it your self yall niggas are a island of House niggas loyal to brittish cuture and living :lol:

nahh i just be real alot of AA niggas Be in They Feelings Agianst Caribs why ? :shrug: ask ur self that shit . it cuz niggas feel we on a coon compition for white aprroval :discust: ,
so u saying i cant be on no pro- haitian shit? if u niggas aint notice i talk shit on every race i even condemn haitians for that Voodoo shit . but like i said Alot of AAs be in they Feelings Stuburn As Fuck CAnt Learn Shit cuz they too proud smh :smh:

but its funnny i came in to stop the Spanish Dick Ridding now all u coons tryna make this a Haitian Vs AA's Shit :lol: :lol: :killself: be foreal now havent i called whites monkeys too? and Mexicans :ohhh: exactly yall on some emo shit haha idgaf shout out to the Non ignorant Coons of All Black Nationalities

prince
prince

Postby BlackMetroCard » December 25th, 2015, 8:48 pm

chillidog wrote:

bandwagon ass nigga has no motives of his own bet he dress up for halloween too :lol:

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » December 25th, 2015, 8:50 pm

Boy I touched a nerve. Ight sly. :whaat:

prince
prince

Postby BlackMetroCard » December 25th, 2015, 8:57 pm

BluntedUp wrote:Boy I touched a nerve. Ight sly. :whaat:

lolol right :yeahaight:

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » December 26th, 2015, 12:14 am

BluntedUp wrote:Plus when son first came on here he was on his pro Haitian shit, calling niggas all types of monkeys. Which is why I agree with what Q said bout west indians aswell as latinos. Niggas is black when it's convenient. But when they aint feelin blacks they find shit to low key down play us on like Pima did with his "while yall was slaving" comment.

:lol: the fuck is u talking about. u was dissing blacks in america too and was on yo west indies shit. i dont see Haitians any diff from us. they were on them slave ships too. just a diff tribe...

lol but we the same way when we were dissing K-loc saying how he hasnt evolved. it was jokes, but still thats my peoples..thats like getting offended cuz an African called u a monkey..dominicans to me is diff cuz they mixed..

prince
prince
Affiliation: :)

Postby bigcountry » December 26th, 2015, 3:56 am

Old Israel assemble your self

“And he spake this parable unto them, saying, What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it?”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭15:3-4‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“And they were the more fierce, saying, He stirreth up the people, teaching throughout all Judaea, beginning from Galilee to this place.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭23:5‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭23:9‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“And when she hath found it, she calleth her friends and her neighbours together, saying, Rejoice with me; for I have found the piece which I had lost.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭15:9‬ ‭KJV‬‬

superior
superior

Postby DatNiggaSpitz » December 26th, 2015, 4:01 am

how niggas ton diss they literal cousins/relatives

cuz one nigga was shipped to the us and the other to cuba barbados jamaica or brazil

:foh: dummy shit

prince
prince

Postby bigcountry » December 26th, 2015, 4:05 am

All negroes who was scatter is our brother even @blunt :lol: :tiphat:

superior
superior

Postby DatNiggaSpitz » December 26th, 2015, 4:09 am

im talking literally some of these "foreign niggas" is our blood relatives

prince
prince

Postby bigcountry » December 26th, 2015, 4:13 am

By dna yes they our brothers :bow:

og
og
Affiliation: your baby moms

Postby SHANKZILLA » December 26th, 2015, 10:10 am

Chili must have a fuck up holiday don't do Christmas i guess your bitches dont buy u shit huh :whaat:

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » December 26th, 2015, 10:23 am

SHANK wrote:Chili must have a fuck up holiday don't do Christmas i guess your bitches dont buy u shit huh :whaat:

Christmas isnt in the Bible, ur lost sheep ass is celebrating Nimrods birthday, but u dont even know that since ur controlled by them Pagan Romans :foh:

5 generations of being a Pagan aint doing you no good.. lol ur a Idol whorshipper, and u support all gays and child molesters :lol: :yeahright:

superior
superior
Affiliation: ThuggN

Postby PmoneY » December 26th, 2015, 10:38 am

What Chili saying is right though, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Valentines day or none of these White Holidays is for Black folks to celebrate.....but i understand niggaz like to have fun so let em,But at the same time we gotta teach the next generation the Truth,Santa not real & Jesus not White is #1 ......

Far as tha Haitians go,Yeah they turnt up nigga,Jamaicans also turnt up & Tha Belizeans,African Americans were in slavery so long in put fear in alot of American Blacks & we just now start getting turnt up in tha 60s with tha Black Panthers ,Oakland Niggaz need credit for bringing that Black Gangsta shit Nationwide as well,L.A & Chicago just got more niggaz turnt up on a larger scale,But Blacks from tha Islands never dealt with tha Fear African Americans went thru so they always was ready to ride when they saw a cracka :2cents:

But now African Americans in cities like Detroit, Chicago, Oakland, Watts,Baltimore are Americas Nightmare,Blacks from tha islands come to America now and wanna join Black American Street gangs,We cousins anyway so it shouldn't be no beef,If you against these crackaz than thats all that should matter :2cents:

godfather
godfather
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Postby Q. » December 26th, 2015, 11:51 am

AGAIN.......(for the millionth time)

I (me myself & i ) fuck with those who fuck with me..i could givr a fuck about all this internet se brothers we cousins type shit or religious rants niggahs on here be doing ... MY (as in me myself & i ) cant think of situations off the top of my head where i (me myself & i ) have had run ins with ricans in the bronx or anywhere on the eastcoast where it was some racial shit(outside of spanish nypd officers acting up..but so have black cops also)....meanwhile outside of a few cool "foreign blacks" (cool with a few africans..haitians..jamaicans) ive seen multiple times where they shown people their asses to kiss..if yah niggahs wanna hold hands with people shoeing you their asses to kiss then do you..but stop tryna have niggahs be on some shit like yah...fuck outta here yo

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » December 26th, 2015, 11:54 am

On a side note can niggahs keep that israelite shit outta this topic..not gonna disrepect niggahs beliefs do yah thing i just dont wanna have to read that shit in my topics(yah got 100's of topics yah can further discuss that in).. Good lookin

og
og
Affiliation: your baby moms

Postby SHANKZILLA » December 26th, 2015, 12:01 pm

chillidog wrote:
SHANK wrote:Chili must have a fuck up holiday don't do Christmas i guess your bitches dont buy u shit huh :whaat:

Christmas isnt in the Bible, ur lost sheep ass is celebrating Nimrods birthday, but u dont even know that since ur controlled by them Pagan Romans :foh:

5 generations of being a Pagan aint doing you no good.. lol ur a Idol whorshipper, and u support all gays and child molesters :lol: :yeahright:

You don't practice what you preach whos the bigger fool is u

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » December 26th, 2015, 12:03 pm

thatdudeQ wrote:On a side note can niggahs keep that israelite shit outta this topic..not gonna disrepect niggahs beliefs do yah thing i just dont wanna have to read that shit in my topics(yah got 100's of topics yah can further discuss that in).. Good lookin

lol nahhhhhhh nigga get used to it we taking ova...

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » December 26th, 2015, 12:08 pm

Black Wall ST. wrote:
PmoneY wrote:Real niggaz already know how these Spanish cats roll,I agree with Ohnosmh far as leaving them & they racist bytches alone.....i never understood how a few N.y niggaz would go to the Rican parade like fools :facepalm:

Best believe if the Ricans was 2 million deep in population like the Blacks they'll be on that bullshit ......

O.t niggaz think Cali got a race war but its gang wars that turn racial when Big Drugs are on the line,Eme got robbed by tha locs so of course it's Fuck niggaz out here but they only pumping that Nk in areas where its a few niggaz ....N.y niggaz betta learn the secrets of war & stop being so easy with these Latinos homie .....

I think People on this website talk to much... I live in a Spanish neighborhood now & all they do is mind their business, give me no bother at all & I know for a fact a lot of them in Gangs.

Basically @dudes talking to much & be all the way off.....i said on an earlier post p money comes off as a dude whose dealing with racial issues where ever hes from & wants to blacks all over the states to have that same mindframe..but if they aint jacking that then they "lost "

superior
superior
Affiliation: ThuggN

Postby PmoneY » December 26th, 2015, 12:57 pm

@Q,why do you always look to other niggaz for help when you address me lol ,Stop saying my name like you salty nigga :2cents:

Im tha last nigga on here pushing racial politics & been to N.y enough times to know Spanish cats are different on each coast,Shit i done been with Spanish bytchez before but dont just address me,Get at Ohnosmh also kuz we basically saying the same thing ....

You like to lowkey team up with niggaz who you think got issues with you ,Like you'll side with Hoodprophet just to get at me ,Nigga you aint slick .....Pima,Chili & a few others done called you a coon nigga enough times and i fall back so keep my name out yo mouth when you feeling salty bro

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » December 26th, 2015, 1:01 pm

SHANK wrote:
chillidog wrote:

You don't practice what you preach whos the bigger fool is u

says the coon who whorships a white mary and Jesus and several Idols :foh: :yeahright:

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » December 26th, 2015, 1:06 pm

Timeout ..you sure you got the right person p.money?...you typing to me like me & you bump heads ..thats you & hoodupprophet situation..i just hardly agree with you when it comes to you poking ya chest out about how you make blacks not from l.a that claims blood or crip dickriders or son- doolas to black l.a bloods or crips (& im not even b or c but i find that corny when you act like that 1 way then try to kick some black unity shit the next) dont act brand new like i havent said this to you multiple times..aside from that & tupac convos i never bumped heads with you..so you buggin..not to mention i dont look for no team players ..everybody who spoke randomly came out the gate(as was thr case with blackwallstreet comment)..stop buggin

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » December 26th, 2015, 1:09 pm

& as far as the 2 niggahs you mentioned calling me a "coon"..are both 2 niggahs i questioned they logic first (pima for using black when its convient for him..playing both sides of the fence...& chili for saying how others need to pop off on cops but why not him)..neither calling me a coon i take seriously .but thats neither here nor there..we talking about you & ya terrible views on ny race relations("real niggahs know how these spanish niggahs do")

PreviousNext

Return to Lobby