- how new york ricans mainly was in the early 90s (these the niggahs outta towners make racial myths about)

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

- how new york ricans mainly was in the early 90s (these the niggahs outta towners make racial myths about)

Post by Quiet-Q » December 23rd, 2015, 4:48 pm

(made this topic in east section but cant help to see how niggahs from outta town keep making racial comments about ny ricans..blacks)Most were regular caucasian complexioned ricans that was regular black niggahs to us..more times then not

Nuyoricans
https://youtu.be/ggNw3Llrxdg

BPSN
soldier
soldier

Re: - how new york ricans mainly was in the early 90s (these the niggahs outta towners make racial myths about)

Post by BPSN » December 23rd, 2015, 5:00 pm

Dawg I dont rock with these clowns, on Stone, and this aint on no disrespectful demonstration I'm just keeping it 500! Some Latinos are cool but I think we should cut these people off from our culture. How can you say "Nigga" so freely when these fools dont even claim their African heritage and when shit hits the fan the Latinos be racist as shit towards black people! This what I mean by some black people can be too nice and let any and everybody in our culture like its cool, but what we're really doing is letting these brothers get too comfortable! You can easiyl tell this dude imitating black people from the way he dress, the way he talks and walks, and the slang he uses!

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Re: - how new york ricans mainly was in the early 90s (these the niggahs outta towners make racial myths about)

Post by Quiet-Q » December 23rd, 2015, 5:08 pm

Its easy for him being from the bronx where we grow up around each other equally(blacks..ricans) for gim to pick up rhe "culture"...that culture is hiphop which comes from the streets

Takin All Fades
superior
superior

Post by Takin All Fades » December 23rd, 2015, 5:09 pm

....lmao stfu bpsn...they not tryna b black and they do claim their african heritage.....if a african american move to india at a young age and grow up there...he gon adapt to their ways...he tryna b indian now ? lmao......and aint nobody in yo damn culture....yall claim hip hop as ur culture but a lotta breakdancin is from pr..........most blacks in the states are racist anyways

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » December 23rd, 2015, 5:10 pm

You go in most spanish niggahs crib most of the shit they eat etc still be linked to their island food..aint like puerto rican niggahs is soul fooding it out in the kitchen so i cant say they fully live our culture...just street shit

1️⃣
underboss
underboss

Post by 1️⃣ » December 23rd, 2015, 5:28 pm

Im Dominican but my circle I would say are majority Bronx nuyoricans and they would say when they were young they were basically like black....

And my father and his side of the family is the generation that grew up with the Carlito's way type of nuyoricans, the Savage Nomad types and there's also that other type from 70s that low key thought they were nyc Italians lol...

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » December 23rd, 2015, 5:29 pm

?W wrote:Im Dominican but my circle I would say are majority Bronx nuyoricans and they would say when they were young they were basically like black....

And my father and his side of the family is the generation that grew up with the Carlito's way type of nuyoricans, the Savage Nomad types and there's also that other type from 70s that low key thought they were nyc Italians lol...
it depends on where you grew up really :2cents:

1️⃣
underboss
underboss

Post by 1️⃣ » December 23rd, 2015, 5:30 pm

Mind you, my rican friends are white enough to look like house of pain members and shit lol

BPSN
soldier
soldier

Post by BPSN » December 23rd, 2015, 5:31 pm

Brother you getting in your feelings because your're not understanding what I'm saying. Fuck Hip-Hop we talking about Gangster music and blacks started that gangster culture in America, I can careless about how this man is acting but its not cool for Latinos to act this way but pick and choose when they want to fuck with black people, these Latinos be on some 2 faced shit! You a delusional fool if you dont think Hispanics racism towards black people aint a problem. It dont matter if y'all are raised in the same hoods or not, if y'all stay in the same hoods they're going to try their best not to have no static with you. Stop being delusional how you going to say he aint trying to act black when the brother saying "Nigga" at the end of every sentence; mane stop coping pleas for this dude! Knowing damn well if it wasn't for African-Americans, Latinos wouldn't have known anything about the word "Nigga". So whats your excuse for that!?

And nigga most blacks in the states are not even racist, and if they are racist that racism is aimed towards white people so stop the bullshit, on Stone. Out of 6,216 hate crimes reported: 47% were racially motivated, 21% resulted from sexual-orientation bias, 20% were motivated by religious bias, 12% stemmed from ethnicity/national origin bias, and less than 1% (0.9%) was prompted by disability bias. At least 8 black people, 3 white people, 3 gay people, 3 Jewish people, and 1 Latino person become hate crime victims every day.

So I guess we got a reason to be racist, huh! If you tell me we aint racist enough, so how you have the ignorance to say most blacks are in the states are fucking racist :smh:

Bucktown
superior
superior

Post by Bucktown » December 23rd, 2015, 5:37 pm

Man this is ny. Blacks and latinos both was raised and/or thrown into the same exact struggle. Besides a few isolated peoples personal opinions, ny consensus is we all the same. Gotta do the same shit to survive. We all in the same gangs, same hoods, same lifestyles. Ny street culture is not defined by racial lines. Whether them latinos give a fuck about they black percentage or not, it dont matter. That shit is irrelevant as it wont give them any benefit or take anything away from them either way. Out here we all humans.

Bucktown
superior
superior

Post by Bucktown » December 23rd, 2015, 5:39 pm

BPSN wrote:Brother you getting in your feelings because your're not understanding what I'm saying. Fuck Hip-Hop we talking about Gangster music and blacks started that gangster culture in America, I can careless about how this man is acting but its not cool for Latinos to act this way but pick and choose when they want to fuck with black people, these Latinos be on some 2 faced shit! You a delusional fool if you dont think Hispanics racism towards black people aint a problem. It dont matter if y'all are raised in the same hoods or not, if y'all stay in the same hoods they're going to try their best not to have no static with you. Stop being delusional how you going to say he aint trying to act black when the brother saying "Nigga" at the end of every sentence; mane stop coping pleas for this dude! Knowing damn well if it wasn't for African-Americans, Latinos wouldn't have known anything about the word "Nigga". So whats your excuse for that!?

And nigga most blacks in the states are not even racist, and if they are racist that racism is aimed towards white people so stop the bullshit, on Stone. Out of 6,216 hate crimes reported: 47% were racially motivated, 21% resulted from sexual-orientation bias, 20% were motivated by religious bias, 12% stemmed from ethnicity/national origin bias, and less than 1% (0.9%) was prompted by disability bias. At least 8 black people, 3 white people, 3 gay people, 3 Jewish people, and 1 Latino person become hate crime victims every day.

So I guess we got a reason to be racist, huh! If you tell me we aint racist enough, so how you have the ignorance to say most blacks are in the states are fucking racist :smh:
Actually, white people started the gangster shit in america.

BPSN
soldier
soldier

Post by BPSN » December 23rd, 2015, 5:45 pm

BuckTown wrote:
BPSN wrote:Brother you getting in your feelings because your're not understanding what I'm saying. Fuck Hip-Hop we talking about Gangster music and blacks started that gangster culture in America, I can careless about how this man is acting but its not cool for Latinos to act this way but pick and choose when they want to fuck with black people, these Latinos be on some 2 faced shit! You a delusional fool if you dont think Hispanics racism towards black people aint a problem. It dont matter if y'all are raised in the same hoods or not, if y'all stay in the same hoods they're going to try their best not to have no static with you. Stop being delusional how you going to say he aint trying to act black when the brother saying "Nigga" at the end of every sentence; mane stop coping pleas for this dude! Knowing damn well if it wasn't for African-Americans, Latinos wouldn't have known anything about the word "Nigga". So whats your excuse for that!?

Actually, white people started the gangster shit in america.
Last time I checked aint nobody wearing suits and ties and getting caught up in white collar crimes! Stop the bull you know who started that gangsta shit :smh:

Bucktown
superior
superior

Post by Bucktown » December 23rd, 2015, 5:48 pm

Another nigga not from ny.... talkin bout niggas aint dressin up doin white collar shit. Suits was fresh back then... now its other shit. Same shit different toilet. Stop false claimin ny.

SircBoyCri$$
boss
boss

Post by SircBoyCri$$ » December 23rd, 2015, 5:54 pm

how come yall jails r racial :shrug:

Bucktown
superior
superior

Post by Bucktown » December 23rd, 2015, 5:59 pm

SircBoyCri$$ wrote:how come yall jails r racial :shrug:
They really aint. For example, majority of top bloods in ny jails are ricans.

SircBoyCri$$
boss
boss

Post by SircBoyCri$$ » December 23rd, 2015, 6:03 pm

BuckTown wrote:

[youtube]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/b9vVJa9OE5o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

I'm basin it off this...

BPSN
soldier
soldier

Post by BPSN » December 23rd, 2015, 6:05 pm

BuckTown wrote:Another nigga not from ny.... talkin bout niggas aint dressin up doin white collar shit. Suits was fresh back then... now its other shit. Same shit different toilet. Stop false claimin ny.
:whaat: Nigga fuck NY :shrug: I dont care about NY :lol:

BPSN
soldier
soldier

Post by BPSN » December 23rd, 2015, 6:08 pm

SircBoyCri$$ wrote:
BuckTown wrote:

[youtube]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/b9vVJa9OE5o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

I'm basin it off this...
I'm loving your picture, On Stone. Alls Well 20... 5*4 DUB!

Bucktown
superior
superior

Post by Bucktown » December 23rd, 2015, 6:09 pm

That shit based on a lie the ubn told to justify their fake beginings. That lie create a temporary racial tesion for like 5 years when blacks started atackin ricans and ricans was like fuck us and everybody started slicin each other. As a nigga who lived through all this, i can tell u ubn created that shit off a lie and thats why they sets gone from ny besides a few old fat niggas dyin off.

Bucktown
superior
superior

Post by Bucktown » December 23rd, 2015, 6:09 pm

BPSN wrote:
BuckTown wrote:Another nigga not from ny.... talkin bout niggas aint dressin up doin white collar shit. Suits was fresh back then... now its other shit. Same shit different toilet. Stop false claimin ny.
:whaat: Nigga fuck NY :shrug: I dont care about NY :lol:
Knew it