- how new york ricans mainly was in the early 90s (these the niggahs outta towners make racial myths about)

og
og
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: your baby moms

Re: - how new york ricans mainly was in the early 90s (these the niggahs outta towners make racial myths about)

Postby SHANKZILLA » December 26th, 2015, 1:10 pm

Who ever said mary was catholics never said mary was white looks like you jealous n lonely that everybody celebrate xmas n birth of Jesus christ go ahead n try to peach that to the evegelical, Baptist , Methodists . They going to call u a dumb monkey :whew: :yeahaight: :ohlawd:

godfather
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Re: - how new york ricans mainly was in the early 90s (these the niggahs outta towners make racial myths about)

Postby Q. » December 26th, 2015, 1:19 pm

Then 3rdlt...you keep saying talk to ohnosmh...for what? Thats that mans opinion on he having bad racist experiences in ny...95% of other ny'ers on here(actually from ny..whether blk or spanish) tell you straight up aint no problems...same way you had k.loc who is a caribbean crip saying how most of the caribbean crips he knew in ny didnt fuck with african american crips that heavy ..its all opinions

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » December 26th, 2015, 1:23 pm

The topic is about ny puerto ricans ...(that outta towners try to say was pounding niggahs out on some race war shit).....like i said though the dominican niggahs coming from the islands you might catch acting up more so anything

ooog
ooog
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby The Chosen One » December 26th, 2015, 1:23 pm

thatdudeQ wrote:& as far as the 2 niggahs you mentioned calling me a "coon"..are both 2 niggahs i questioned they logic first (pima for using black when its convient for him..playing both sides of the fence...& chili for saying how others need to pop off on cops but why not him)..neither calling me a coon i take seriously .but thats neither here nor there..we talking about you & ya terrible views on ny race relations("real niggahs know how these spanish niggahs do")

Q i dont know how many times i have to tell u nigga. i said we the people that the Bible is speaking too, and im saying how niggas need to wake up, and its wierd how niggas is so quick to kill each other but scared to kill another race who is out killing our people. so if them gangmembers who are so called about that life and dont give a fuck about an opp, and sayin this is a no fly zone to other niggas why not say that shit to the folks who is killing yo people. thats my fuckin point, but u got sensitive during that baltmore killing and was mad at me cuz i didnt fly my ass to Bmore and protest with u niggas. lol fuck out of here, u think im Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton and i just travel state to state marching.. the niggas who see things my way n understand the Bible knows that marching aint going to solve shit. yall tearing up yo city didnt solve shit. cops are still gunning niggas down n gettin away with it. if u go back to that thread i was like one of the first niggas giving u credit then a few weeks later u throwing shots at me :lol: .. keep it real u east coast niggas dont even fuck with us like that. when a mexican kill a nigga out here its u niggas making jokes n shit and sayin how they have us on curfews

and if u take the shit serious then what the hell were u doing besides marching. really i dont give a shit so dont even respond

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » December 26th, 2015, 1:25 pm

Chili its not about me or anybody else..its about you ..you the niggah saying what other niggahs need to do to cops..had you not said that i would of never typed in ya direction..thats the general principle

og
og

Postby SHANKZILLA » December 26th, 2015, 1:25 pm

Chili its not like ypu put any work to make a change dtop preaching nigga :whaat:

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » December 26th, 2015, 1:28 pm

SHANK wrote:Who ever said mary was catholics never said mary was white looks like you jealous n lonely that everybody celebrate xmas n birth of Jesus christ go ahead n try to peach that to the evegelical, Baptist , Methodists . They going to call u a dumb monkey :whew: :yeahaight: :ohlawd:

this nigga is so fuckin lost :lol:

then the nigga said his fellow christians would call me a dumb monkey.. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: hahaha u niggas see this shit. the nigga low key racist towards his own people and called me a dumb monkey :lol:

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » December 26th, 2015, 1:28 pm

If i tell niggahs they not gang banging right & they soft or gotta be more ruthless..yet im not in the field acrually showing muthafuhkas hands on how to do it..what good is me saying that?..thats my thing with you..(this like my 100th time tryna break it down to tou)..your response of what you think i was doing(marching..handing out flyers or just standing still is irrelavent)..you can finish your israalite sessions i dont have no words for you just correcting p money(who brought your name up)

superior
superior
Affiliation: ThuggN

Postby PmoneY » December 26th, 2015, 1:30 pm

Aight Q Fa sho

og
og

Postby SHANKZILLA » December 26th, 2015, 1:32 pm

On to the topic my hood was like a community with different ethics so it was a racial issues until u leace 174 when black used to called ricans germans but it wasnt on no tos type shit you bound to be a victim if you dont know your surrounds it was pretty much block crews poltics until blood n king war pop off the blood n king war was more of a bronx thing then a city wide beef majority of the kings n bloods is from the bronx as members wise i personally think it started in the streets before the prison

og
og

Postby SHANKZILLA » December 26th, 2015, 1:34 pm

Im racist to everybody equally :shrug:

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » December 26th, 2015, 1:34 pm

thatdudeQ wrote:Chili its not about me or anybody else..its about you ..you the niggah saying what other niggahs need to do to cops..had you not said that i would of never typed in ya direction..thats the general principle

u damn right if niggas can kill other niggas and not give a fuck why not go for them cops.. white folks are punking the shit out of us. yall niggas will sugar coat it while i keep it real... they dressing niggas up as women on tv, and cheating niggas out of their record label contracts.. yes nigga u be in bmore n they killed that nigga n broke his spine, and all yall did is protect and riot. no white folks killed.. them niggas in Africa aint giving no fucks. but let this shit happen to other races like they doing us and im sure they gonna ride.

but Q i have no beef with u. i really dont know u. i remember talkin shit to u back in the day over east n west coast shit but other than thats i dont focus on u, but u know u was being sensitive when u made that statement

og
og

Postby SHANKZILLA » December 26th, 2015, 1:38 pm

Whats the difference on calling you a monkey and you calling me a coon

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » December 26th, 2015, 1:38 pm

Na the way i took that was you talking about regular civilians..like they need to pop off

Had you said gangstas or so called gangstas i would of agreed 100%..shit i say that same thing everyday..niggahs in ny brag about bloods being the number 1 gang & how much weight they hold..a older big rank member got bodied by cops not to long ago & niggahs is silent no get backs..like "well that was his fault" type of mindframe..thats the shit thats corny..but a regular civilian na i dont expect that

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » December 26th, 2015, 1:40 pm

I dont have no issues with yah niggahs but yah be so paranoid that every topic i make is "subliminals" or if im making statements im flat out dissing niggahs..nah not even

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » December 26th, 2015, 1:43 pm

thatdudeQ wrote:If i tell niggahs they not gang banging right & they soft or gotta be more ruthless..yet im not in the field acrually showing muthafuhkas hands on how to do it..what good is me saying that?..thats my thing with you..(this like my 100th time tryna break it down to tou)..your response of what you think i was doing(marching..handing out flyers or just standing still is irrelavent)..you can finish your israalite sessions i dont have no words for you just correcting p money(who brought your name up)

lol this was between u and my nigga P..

im not just singling u niggas out im saying us black people as a whole minds is just lost.. we lost and all over the place.. no structure, and no guidance.. our whole mindset is fucked up. like i said if white cops was doing this shit to chinese people in the USA, them chinese would be getting in america ass.. if these white cops were randomly going after mexicans, u know them Cartel, Surenos, EME, Mexican mafia niggas would be putting hits on cops. Let them white cops go after Arabs in the USA, and see them Arabs come together n blow this shit up.. But look its happening to niggas and all we doing is protesting in front of buildings or tearing shit up while them same racist cops are making signs mocking our asses.. thats my point.. nigga if they black gangstas and killas and dont give a fuck about killing another civilian nigga than why the fuck they get scared of killing a white cop?

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » December 26th, 2015, 1:50 pm

ignore my last comment Q.. guess neither of us was reading what the other was trying to say.. but we was saying the same thang. and hell no i dont expect regular civilians to do any dumb shit..

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » May 16th, 2016, 12:04 pm

UptownHandsome wrote:Im Dominican but my circle I would say are majority Bronx nuyoricans and they would say when they were young they were basically like black....

And my father and his side of the family is the generation that grew up with the Carlito's way type of nuyoricans, the Savage Nomad types and there's also that other type from 70s that low key thought they were nyc Italians lol...

oog
oog

Postby HarlemWorldATL » May 16th, 2016, 1:06 pm

UptownHandsome wrote:Ay rican boy, dont try to just point fingers at us like yall dont do this shit.. I roll with mostly black and rican dudes... And the rican blood dudes be on that racist shit too.. Thats why my old head dominican NY dudes that grew up here in harlem in the 70s and 80s dont like yall ricans.. Because yall have a history of being back stabbers and sneak theifing benedicts that play whatever side is convenient to yall at the moment. yall shit on both american blacks and other hispanics, yall cross blacks to gain adventage with hispanics then cross the hispanic to gain advantage with black americans.... Thats why yall latin kings one day and damus the next...Like "Sorry manitos Im not King Golden hands, Im not Neta no more.. Im now Bloody Haze GKB, sorry manitos... boricuaaaaa blllllaaaat whats poppin olas" Like how dominicans say cocolo...The word yall use is Mollos (Pronounced like Moiyo).

To be fair all you muhfuckas is racist from black to white.. ALL men is my potential friend and enemy and have that racism in them...This is coming from somebody that went to all black schools from the 80s to the 90s where I was the only hispanic there.. Older Black mothafuckas talk that "Fuck yall germans" about the ricans .. and the dudes of my era talk that" fuck yall goya bean ass gwalla gwalla ass.." shit openly and behind closed doors..

king
king
Region: South
Affiliation: Rockin a Gold Watch and a Gold Strap

Postby 2wo-G » May 16th, 2016, 2:54 pm

True ひ Religion wrote:Man this is ny. Blacks and latinos both was raised and/or thrown into the same exact struggle. Besides a few isolated peoples personal opinions, ny consensus is we all the same. Gotta do the same shit to survive. We all in the same gangs, same hoods, same lifestyles. Ny street culture is not defined by racial lines. Whether them latinos give a fuck about they black percentage or not, it dont matter. That shit is irrelevant as it wont give them any benefit or take anything away from them either way. Out here we all humans.

Aren't you from Pennsylvania

Previous

Return to Lobby