Can gentiles be saved?? Israelite foreigners not heathen !!

banaysrael
general
general

Re: Can gentiles be saved?? Israelite foreigners not heathen !!

Post by banaysrael » December 20th, 2015, 1:53 am

oldengli$h209 wrote:Acts 13:48‑‑"And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord; and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed
Psalms 147:19He sheweth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel.20He has not dealt thus with any other nation;
they do not know his rules.d
Praise the LORD!

Pure cut !!

banaysrael
general
general

Post by banaysrael » December 20th, 2015, 1:54 am

banaysrael wrote:
oldengli$h209 wrote:Acts 13:48‑‑"And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord; and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed
Psalms 147:19He sheweth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel.20He has not dealt thus with any other nation;
Praise the LORD!

Pure cut !![/quote Hear this word that the Lord hath spoken against you, O children of Israel, against the whole family which I brought up from the land of Egypt, saying,

2 You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities. Yah only knew Israel !!

banaysrael
general
general

Post by banaysrael » December 20th, 2015, 1:56 am

banaysrael wrote:
banaysrael wrote:
Praise the LORD!

Pure cut !![/quote Hear this word that the Lord hath spoken against you, O children of Israel, against the whole family which I brought up from the land of Egypt, saying,

2 You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities. Yah only knew Israel !!
Amos 3

OLDxENGLISH
boss
boss

Post by OLDxENGLISH » December 20th, 2015, 1:57 am

Acts 13:44-46King James Version (KJV)

44 And the next sabbath day came almost the whole city together to hear the word of God.

45 But when the Jews saw the multitudes, they were filled with envy, and spake against those things which were spoken by Paul, contradicting and blaspheming.

46 Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles.

I sense a lil Jealousy from the Hebrews?? whats up with that, yall acting greedy like Heavens only for yall.

Homie Dont Play That! :whaat:

banaysrael
general
general

Post by banaysrael » December 20th, 2015, 2:03 am

oldengli$h209 wrote:Gentiles gettin saved left and right by the Lord Christ praise the Most High :bow: :bow: :bow:

John 10:16‑‑Jesus said, "And other sheep I have, that are not of this fold; them also I must bring

Matthew 7:7‑8‑‑"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you; for every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened

Whoa the Hebrews were blaspheming against the Most High in the Flesh :facepalm: God forgives you though :tiphat:
Acts 13:44-46

And the next Sabbath nearly the whole city assembled to hear the word of God. But when the Jews saw the crowds, they were filled with jealousy, and began contradicting the things spoken by Paul, and were blaspheming. And Paul and Barnabas spoke out boldly and said, "It was necessary that the word of God should be spoken to you first; since you repudiate it, and judge yourselves unworthy of eternal life, behold, we are turning to the Gentiles.
mat 10:5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye notBut go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Jesus called the gentile a dog in mat 15:29 John 4:22Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

banaysrael
general
general

Post by banaysrael » December 20th, 2015, 2:05 am

oldengli$h209 wrote:Acts 13:44-46King James Version (KJV)

44 And the next sabbath day came almost the whole city together to hear the word of God.

45 But when the Jews saw the multitudes, they were filled with envy, and spake against those things which were spoken by Paul, contradicting and blaspheming.

46 Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles.

I sense a lil Jealousy from the Hebrews?? whats up with that, yall acting greedy like Heavens only for yall.

Homie Dont Play That! :whaat:
address psalms 147 and amos 3

OLDxENGLISH
boss
boss

Post by OLDxENGLISH » December 20th, 2015, 2:08 am

banaysrael wrote:
oldengli$h209 wrote:Gentiles gettin saved left and right by the Lord Christ praise the Most High :bow: :bow: :bow:

John 10:16‑‑Jesus said, "And other sheep I have, that are not of this fold; them also I must bring

Matthew 7:7‑8‑‑"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you; for every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened

Whoa the Hebrews were blaspheming against the Most High in the Flesh :facepalm: God forgives you though :tiphat:

And the next Sabbath nearly the whole city assembled to hear the word of God. But when the Jews saw the crowds, they were filled with jealousy, and began contradicting the things spoken by Paul, and were blaspheming. And Paul and Barnabas spoke out boldly and said, "It was necessary that the word of God should be spoken to you first; since you repudiate it, and judge yourselves unworthy of eternal life, behold, we are turning to the Gentiles.
mat 10:5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye notBut go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Jesus called the gentile a dog in mat 15:29 John 4:22Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

You aint ever gonna defeat the Gentiles who follow Christ homeboy you gonna lose, you better repent!

:ohhh: Even the Edomites catchin them some good Old Salvation,, Praise the Most High :bow:

Isaiah 63:1

Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.

Ill address those verses you said when you address why Jonah was sent by GOD to Ninevah :whaat:

bigcountry
prince
prince

Post by bigcountry » December 20th, 2015, 2:11 am

I'm kill you're Paul writing right now
“And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you; As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.”
‭‭2 Peter‬ ‭3:15-16‬ ‭KJV‬‬
http://bible.com/1/2pe.3.15-16.kjv Double cut -- :lol:

OLDxENGLISH
boss
boss

Post by OLDxENGLISH » December 20th, 2015, 2:13 am

Yall just mad the Gentiles finally movin on up...............to....the. East Side

bigcountry
prince
prince

Post by bigcountry » December 20th, 2015, 2:18 am

You fail understand this our history book :lol: enjoy you're cloumbian necktie

OLDxENGLISH
boss
boss

Post by OLDxENGLISH » December 20th, 2015, 2:21 am

bigcountry wrote:You fail understand this our history book :lol: enjoy you're cloumbian necktie
Its my History too potna, enjoy your seat in the Lake of Fire, or Repent!

banaysrael
general
general

Post by banaysrael » December 20th, 2015, 2:25 am

oldengli$h209 wrote:
banaysrael wrote:

You aint ever gonna defeat the Gentiles who follow Christ homeboy you gonna lose, you better repent!

:ohhh: Even the Edomites catchin them some good Old Salvation,, Praise the Most High :bow:

Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.

Ill address those verses you said when you address why Jonah was sent by GOD to Ninevah :whaat:

The gentiles enslaved Israel and will be recompenced they sold the Israelites to the white nations the so called negroes were sold (from the Africans to japheth for musket guns and wine. Joel 3Behold, I will raise them out of the place whither ye have sold them, and will return your recompence upon your own head:And I will sell your sons and your daughters into the hand of the children of Judah, and they shall sell them to the Sabeans, to a people far off: for the LORD hath spoken it.

OLDxENGLISH
boss
boss

Post by OLDxENGLISH » December 20th, 2015, 2:29 am

banaysrael wrote:
oldengli$h209 wrote:
banaysrael wrote:

The gentiles enslaved Israel and will be recompenced they sold the Israelites to the white nations the so called negroes were sold (from the Africans to japheth for musket guns and wine. Joel 3Behold, I will raise them out of the place whither ye have sold them, and will return your recompence upon your own head:And I will sell your sons and your daughters into the hand of the children of Judah, and they shall sell them to the Sabeans, to a people far off: for the LORD hath spoken it.

You asked that one dude above earlier to show in the Bible that Gentiles can be saved and I showed you over a dozen verses that shows Gentile salvation I even showed that even EDOMITES can be saved, i dont know if you really believe in God's word or not :shrug: you keep denying those Verses. Even in the Old Testament Gentiles had a chance. even Cain had a chance to give God a good sacrifice.

banaysrael
general
general

Post by banaysrael » December 20th, 2015, 2:32 am

They don't want the nation of Israel to know who they are the so called negroes that they are Israepsalm83;3 lFor, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden oneThey have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance. Yah said we would discontinue from our heritage jer 17:4 And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn for ever.

bigcountry
prince
prince

Post by bigcountry » December 20th, 2015, 2:32 am

“And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭3:9‬ ‭KJV‬‬
http://bible.com/1/mat.3.9.kjv
“For he established a testimony in Jacob, and appointed a law in Israel, which he commanded our fathers, that they should make them known to their children: That the generation to come might know them, even the children which should be born; who should arise and declare them to their children:”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭78:5-6‬ ‭KJV‬‬
http://bible.com/1/psa.78.5-6.kjv
We keeping the law :whaat:

banaysrael
general
general

Post by banaysrael » December 20th, 2015, 2:34 am

oldengli$h209 wrote:
banaysrael wrote:
oldengli$h209 wrote:
banaysrael wrote:

You asked that one dude above earlier to show in the Bible that Gentiles can be saved and I showed you over a dozen verses that shows Gentile salvation I even showed that even EDOMITES can be saved, i dont know if you really believe in God's word or not :shrug: you keep denying those Verses. Even in the Old Testament Gentiles had a chance. even Cain had a chance to give God a good sacrifice.
What does the word salvation mean?? And you never addressed my scrip

bigcountry
prince
prince

Post by bigcountry » December 20th, 2015, 2:47 am

I see it coming :lol:

bigcountry
prince
prince

Post by bigcountry » December 20th, 2015, 2:58 am

image.jpeg
image.jpeg (9.24 KiB) Viewed 503 times
:foh: :whew: :shrug2: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

OLDxENGLISH
boss
boss

Post by OLDxENGLISH » December 20th, 2015, 3:02 am

banaysrael wrote:
oldengli$h209 wrote:
banaysrael wrote:
oldengli$h209 wrote:
banaysrael wrote:

Salvation means like Salvaged, or Saved , for example of Salvaged is that you can get something good out of someone or something bad. and ill read Amos 3 and Psalms 147 and ill get back to you,
Psalm also has good things to say about Gentiles as well.
Psalm 98:2
The LORD hath made known his salvation: his righteousness hath he openly shewed in the sight of the heathen.

banaysrael
general
general

Post by banaysrael » December 20th, 2015, 3:09 am

oldengli$h209 wrote:
banaysrael wrote:
oldengli$h209 wrote:
banaysrael wrote:
oldengli$h209 wrote:
banaysrael wrote:

Salvation means like Salvaged, or Saved , for example of Salvaged is that you can get something good out of someone or something bad. and ill read Amos 3 and Psalms 147 and ill get back to you,
The LORD hath made known his salvation: his righteousness hath he openly shewed in the sight of the heathen.
Yah is not the author of confusion
1 Corinthians 14:33 psalms 147 contradicts what your teaching explain it and amos 3

banaysrael
general
general

Post by banaysrael » December 20th, 2015, 3:14 am

The nation's will serve captivity in these last days isa 60:14The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee; and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet; and they shall call thee, The city of the LORD, The Zion of the Holy One of IsraelThou shalt also suck the milk of the Gentiles, and shalt suck the breast of kings: and thou shalt know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.12"For the nation and the kingdom which will not serve you will perish, And the nations will be utterly ruined.

banaysrael
general
general

Post by banaysrael » December 20th, 2015, 3:14 am

The nation's will serve captivity in these last days isa 60:14The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee; and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet; and they shall call thee, The city of the LORD, The Zion of the Holy One of IsraelThou shalt also suck the milk of the Gentiles, and shalt suck the breast of kings: and thou shalt know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.12"For the nation and the kingdom which will not serve you will perish, And the nations will be utterly ruined.

OLDxENGLISH
boss
boss

Post by OLDxENGLISH » December 20th, 2015, 3:15 am

banaysrael wrote:
oldengli$h209 wrote:
banaysrael wrote:
oldengli$h209 wrote:
banaysrael wrote:
oldengli$h209 wrote:
banaysrael wrote:

1 Corinthians 14:33 psalms 147 contradicts what your teaching explain it and amos 3
Are you saying the Bible is Contradicting itself? theres certain differences in the Bible such as one time period they had to sacrifice Lambs to clear sins and please God, and then a whole nother time period with different standards since Christ came and Died for EVERYONE and now all We have to do is Believe in Christ as our redeemer who has sacrificed himself and saved simple no good heathens such as myself and he has shown me mercy when I did not deserve it.

banaysrael
general
general

Post by banaysrael » December 20th, 2015, 3:16 am

banaysrael wrote:The nation's will serve captivity in these last days isa 60:14The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee; and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet; and they shall call thee, The city of the LORD, The Zion of the Holy One of IsraelThou shalt also suck the milk of the Gentiles, and shalt suck the breast of kings: and thou shalt know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.12"For the nation and the kingdom which will not serve you will perish, And the nations will be utterly ruined.
They will serve for their fathers oppression of our ancestors is a 14:21Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities

banaysrael
general
general

Post by banaysrael » December 20th, 2015, 3:19 am

oldengli$h209 wrote:
banaysrael wrote:
oldengli$h209 wrote:
banaysrael wrote:
oldengli$h209 wrote:
banaysrael wrote:
oldengli$h209 wrote:
banaysrael wrote:

Are you saying the Bible is Contradicting itself? theres certain differences in the Bible such as one time period they had to sacrifice Lambs to clear sins and please God, and then a whole nother time period with different standards since Christ came and Died for EVERYONE and now all We have to do is Believe in Christ as our redeemer who has sacrificed himself and saved simple no good heathens such as myself and he has shown me mercy when I did not deserve it.
Explain psalms and amos 3 !!