Can gentiles be saved?? Israelite foreigners not heathen !!

banaysrael
general
general

Can gentiles be saved?? Israelite foreigners not heathen !!

Post by banaysrael » December 19th, 2015, 11:17 pm

The original Jews in 70 ad fled jerusalem into west africa where they were brung on slave ships to America Luke 21 :24And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled. Due 17:15Thou shalt in any wise set him king over thee, whom the LORD thy God shall choose: one from among thy brethren shalt thou set king over thee: thou mayest not set a stranger over thee, which is not thy brother.
In the kingdom of heaven there will be a physical king when the third temple is born as you can see in due 17 a non Jew cannot be king over a Jew !! ..

banaysrael
general
general

Re: Can gentiles be saved?? Israelite foreigners not heathen !!

Post by banaysrael » December 19th, 2015, 11:20 pm

banaysrael wrote:The original Jews in 70 ad fled jerusalem into west africa where they were brung on slave ships to America Luke 21 :24And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled. Due 17:15Thou shalt in any wise set him king over thee, whom the LORD thy God shall choose: one from among thy brethren shalt thou set king over thee: thou mayest not set a stranger over thee, which is not thy brother.
In the kingdom of heaven there will be a physical king when the third temple is born as you can see in due 17 a non Jew cannot be king over a Jew !! ..
The millennium reign of Christ when he returns will set up the Israelites over all nations where they will rule the world again once America is destroyed the bible is explicit there will servants and hand maids in this kingdom jer 30:16Therefore all they that devour thee shall be devoured; and all thine adversaries, every one of them, shall go into captivity; and they that spoil thee shall be a spoil, and all that prey upon thee will I give for a prey.

banaysrael
general
general

Post by banaysrael » December 19th, 2015, 11:25 pm

The time of Jacobs trouble was fuffiled by the transatlantic slave trade numbers 35:33 the heathen must pay for what they did to Jacob rev 13:10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints. This is the patience of the saints that Israel will be recompenced

banaysrael
general
general

Post by banaysrael » December 19th, 2015, 11:38 pm

So can the gentiles be saved?? Well according to the bible they are in their salvation Jesus and his desciples were going to the Israelites in a gentle state of mind JAmes 1:1 James , a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting. Romans 9:4 Paul is explicit that Christ died for the Israelites to whom was being adopted as they were gentiles9 I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost,

2 That I have great heaviness and continual sorrow in my heart.

3 For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh:

4 Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;

5 Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen. concerning the FLESH. The most high put a non people over his people to provoke them to jeolousey salvation in the bible m e ans ridership of the eArthromans 11:11 say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?

banaysrael
general
general

Post by banaysrael » December 19th, 2015, 11:43 pm

Ruler ship## more proof that salvation is rulership of the eArth rev 2:26And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nationAnd he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

banaysrael
general
general

Post by banaysrael » December 19th, 2015, 11:44 pm

banaysrael wrote:Ruler ship## more proof that salvation is rulership of the eArth rev 2:26And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nationAnd he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
Speaking to the Israelites in the truth

banaysrael
general
general

Post by banaysrael » December 19th, 2015, 11:49 pm

The bible also says that women will be "saved" in childbearing letting you know that the kingdom is physical Jesus tells the Desciples in the regeneration ('re incarnation ) they will sit over judging t he 12 tribes of Israel the modern day Jews are pathetic peoples dwelling in the tents of shem as stated in gen 9:27 rev 2:9 imposter Jews

banaysrael
general
general

Post by banaysrael » December 19th, 2015, 11:50 pm

banaysrael wrote:The bible also says that women will be "saved" in childbearing letting you know that the kingdom is physical Jesus tells the Desciples in the regeneration ('re incarnation ) they will sit over judging t he 12 tribes of Israel the modern day Jews are pathetic peoples dwelling in the tents of shem as stated in gen 9:27 rev 2:9 imposter Jews
Japhetic##

Murder Murdock
underboss
underboss

Post by Murder Murdock » December 20th, 2015, 12:21 am

Gentiles who follow the Noahide laws can be saved. But you wouldn't know that, because you're not a Jew. :facepalm:

banaysrael
general
general

Post by banaysrael » December 20th, 2015, 12:40 am

MurderMurdock wrote:Gentiles who follow the Noahide laws can be saved. But you wouldn't know that, because you're not a Jew. :facepalm:
Show me in the bible where gentiles can be saved here is a endtime prophecy of what will befall Israel and the gentiles they will serve slavery amos 9Behold, the eyes of the Lord God are upon the sinful kingdom, and I will destroy it from off the face of the earth; saving that I will not utterly destroy the house of Jacob, saith the Lord.

9 For, lo, I will command, and I will sift the house of Israel among all nations, like as corn is sifted in a sieve, yet shall not the least grain fall upon the earth.

10 All the sinners of my people shall die by the sword, which say, The evil shall not overtake nor prevent us.

11 In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old:

12 That they may possess the remnant of Edom, and of all the heathen, which are called by my name, saith the Lord that doeth this.

13 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the treader of grapes him that soweth seed; and the mountains shall drop sweet wine, and all the hills shall melt.

banaysrael
general
general

Post by banaysrael » December 20th, 2015, 12:41 am

MurderMurdock wrote:Gentiles who follow the Noahide laws can be saved. But you wouldn't know that, because you're not a Jew. :facepalm:
I explained what the word saved meant what does it mean??

OLDxENGLISH
boss
boss

Post by OLDxENGLISH » December 20th, 2015, 1:13 am

God divorced the Hebrews and is going to Marry a Gentile Bride who get raptured.

Jeremiah 3:8

And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also.

banaysrael
general
general

Post by banaysrael » December 20th, 2015, 1:18 am

oldengli$h209 wrote:God divorced the Hebrews and is going to Marry a Gentile Bride who get raptured.

And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also.
mal 3:6For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.
Further more I showed in Romans where Paul speaks about the adoption Israel was being adopted back into the fold

bigcountry
prince
prince

Post by bigcountry » December 20th, 2015, 1:24 am

“I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭11:1-2‬ ‭KJV‬‬
http://bible.com/1/rom.11.1-2.kjv English you need stop you're foolishness :facepalm:

OLDxENGLISH
boss
boss

Post by OLDxENGLISH » December 20th, 2015, 1:25 am

banaysrael wrote:
oldengli$h209 wrote:God divorced the Hebrews and is going to Marry a Gentile Bride who get raptured.

mal 3:6For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.
Further more I showed in Romans where Paul speaks about the adoption Israel was being adopted back into the fold
:ohhh: Even the Edomites catchin them some good Old Salvation,, Praise the Most High :bow:

Isaiah 63:1

Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.

OLDxENGLISH
boss
boss

Post by OLDxENGLISH » December 20th, 2015, 1:29 am

:dance: :dance: :dance:
Some more Gentile Salvation in the House

Acts 28:28

Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and that they will hear it.

Isaiah 56

Thus says the Lord:

“Keep justice, and do righteousness,
For My salvation is about to come,
And My righteousness to be revealed.
Blessed is the man who does this,
And the son of man who lays hold on it;
Who keeps from defiling the Sabbath,
And keeps his hand from doing any evil.”

Do not let the son of the foreigner
Who has joined himself to the Lord
Speak, saying,
“The Lord has utterly separated me from His people”;
Nor let the eunuch say,
“Here I am, a dry tree.”
For thus says the Lord:
“To the eunuchs who keep My Sabbaths,
And choose what pleases Me,
And hold fast My covenant,
Even to them I will give in My house
And within My walls a place and a name
Better than that of sons and daughters;
I will give them[a] an everlasting name
That shall not be cut off.

Much Love to the Most High Yah, and His Hebrew Israelites and his Spiritual Elect Gentiles.

bigcountry
prince
prince

Post by bigcountry » December 20th, 2015, 1:32 am

“The vision of Obadiah. Thus saith the Lord God concerning Edom; We have heard a rumour from the Lord, and an ambassador is sent among the heathen, Arise ye, and let us rise up against her in battle.

The pride of thine heart hath deceived thee, thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, whose habitation is high; that saith in his heart, Who shall bring me down to the ground? Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the Lord. If thieves came to thee, if robbers by night, (how art thou cut off!) would they not have stolen till they had enough? if the grapegatherers came to thee, would they not leave some grapes? How are the things of Esau searched out! how are his hidden things sought up! All the men of thy confederacy have brought thee even to the border: the men that were at peace with thee have deceived thee, and prevailed against thee; they that eat thy bread have laid a wound under thee: there is none understanding in him. Shall I not in that day, saith the Lord, even destroy the wise men out of Edom, and understanding out of the mount of Esau? And thy mighty men, O Teman, shall be dismayed, to the end that every one of the mount of Esau may be cut off by slaughter. For thy violence against thy brother Jacob shame shall cover thee, and thou shalt be cut off for ever. In the day that thou stoodest on the other side, in the day that the strangers carried away captive his forces, and foreigners entered into his gates, and cast lots upon Jerusalem, even thou wast as one of them. But thou shouldest not have looked on the day of thy brother in the day that he became a stranger; neither shouldest thou have rejoiced over the children of Judah in the day of their destruction; neither shouldest thou have spoken proudly in the day of distress. Thou shouldest not have entered into the gate of my people in the day of their calamity; yea, thou shouldest not have looked on their affliction in the day of their calamity, nor have laid hands on their substance in the day of their calamity; Neither shouldest thou have stood in the crossway, to cut off those of his that did escape; neither shouldest thou have delivered up those of his that did remain in the day of distress. For the day of the Lord is near upon all the heathen: as thou hast done, it shall be done unto thee: thy reward shall return upon thine own head. For as ye have drunk upon my holy mountain, so shall all the heathen drink continually, yea, they shall drink, and they shall swallow down, and they shall be as though they had not been. But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions. And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau; for the Lord hath spoken it. And they of the south shall possess the mount of Esau; and they of the plain the Philistines: and they shall possess the fields of Ephraim, and the fields of Samaria: and Benjamin shall possess Gilead. And the captivity of this host of the children of Israel shall possess that of the Canaanites, even unto Zarephath; and the captivity of Jerusalem, which is in Sepharad, shall possess the cities of the south. And saviours shall come up on mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau; and the kingdom shall be the Lord's.”
‭‭Obadiah‬ ‭1:1, 3-21‬ ‭KJV‬‬
http://bible.com/1/oba.1.1,3-21.kjv :tiphat: :lol:

OLDxENGLISH
boss
boss

Post by OLDxENGLISH » December 20th, 2015, 1:36 am

:ohhh: Even the Edomites catchin them some good Old Salvation,, Praise the Most High :bow:

Isaiah 63:1

Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.

:tiphat: :tiphat:

bigcountry
prince
prince

Post by bigcountry » December 20th, 2015, 1:37 am

“Come near, ye nations, to hear; and hearken, ye people: let the earth hear, and all that is therein; the world, and all things that come forth of it. For the indignation of the Lord is upon all nations, and his fury upon all their armies: he hath utterly destroyed them, he hath delivered them to the slaughter. Their slain also shall be cast out, and their stink shall come up out of their carcases, and the mountains shall be melted with their blood. And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree. For my sword shall be bathed in heaven: behold, it shall come down upon Edom, and upon the people of my curse, to judgment. The sword of the Lord is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the Lord hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Edom. And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness. For it is the day of the Lord's vengeance, and the year of recompences for the controversy of Zion. And the streams thereof shall be turned into pitch, and the dust thereof into brimstone, and the land thereof shall become burning pitch. It shall not be quenched night nor day; the smoke thereof shall go up for ever: from generation to generation it shall lie waste; none shall pass through it for ever and ever.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭34:1-10‬ ‭KJV‬‬
http://bible.com/1/isa.34.1-10.kjv :rip2: :rip2:

banaysrael
general
general

Post by banaysrael » December 20th, 2015, 1:38 am

bigcountry wrote:“I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭11:1-2‬ ‭KJV‬‬
http://bible.com/1/rom.11.1-2.kjv English you need stop you're foolishness :facepalm:
Good precept heb4:12