Mississippi : 17 members indicted (black gangsta disciples / lords / sipp-mob)

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather
Posts: 47833
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Mississippi : 17 members indicted (black gangsta disciples / lords / sipp-mob)

Post by Quiet-Q » December 15th, 2015, 11:10 pm

17 indicted named in Panola gang offensive


Seventeen people have been charged in north Mississippi as a part of a major operation targeting suspected gang members called "Operation Bite Back," officials said.

FBI Special Agent in Charge Don Alway announced the offensive early Tuesday morning.

MDOC, Panola County Sheriff's Office
(Top) Jacnicholas Scott, James Mosely, Joshua Mandella Cannon, (bottom, l-r) Gregory Andrews, Mondarious La-Quan Armstead, Arnand Vijay Shegog (11 other photos not yet available)
Officials say the operation focuses on Panola County and is a byproduct of the deep investigation that has come through the probe into the death of Jessica Chambers, a 19-year-old burned alive on Dec. 6, 2014, in Courtland. Just after 8 p.m., Chambers was doused with gasoline and set on fire in her car next to the gate of some private land on Herron Road. She got out of the car and was found on the road with burns over most of her body. She died hours later at a hospital in Memphis.
Panola County Sheriff Dennis Darby confirmed that Tuesday's arrests are not directly related to Chambers' death but to information gathered as authorities have interviewed more than 150 people and sorted through more than 20,000 phone records trying to find her killer.
FBI Spokesman Jason Pack said as the FBI assisted state and local investigators, suspected illegal activity came to light through the case and resulted in the indictments and arrests Tuesday morning. The indictments in both the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Mississippi and Mississippi's 17th circuit court district charge the seventeen suspects on a variety of violations ranging from child endangerment, possession of stolen firearms, narcotics sales, and felon in possession of a firearm to possession of counterfeit currency.
District Attorney John Champion said the roundup started around 4 a.m. in Oxford. FBI Agents targeted suspected members of the Black Gangster Disciples, Vice Lords, and Sipp Mob street gangs, after gathering intelligence on their suspected criminal activity from local law enforcement and community members weary of the violence in their neighborhoods.
Those charged are:
Lyndon Mosely, Jr. (24) distribution of crack cocaine
Edward House (39) distribution of powder cocaine & distribution of crack cocaine
Joshua Cannon (25) Cocaine possession
Anand Vijay Shegog (39) Sale of a controlled substance
Mondarious Armstead (23) Drunk public; receiving stolen property; possession, sale, transfer of stole firearm
Gregory B. Andrews (22) distribution of powder cocaine (2x)
D’lirian Case (18) Attempt to pass of counterfeit and passing counterfeit.
Janicholas Vankeith Scott (34) Sale of cocaine
James Mosely, Jr. (26) Robbery, sale of cocaine, presenting false cocaine in state
George Todd (23) attempt to pass counterfeit
Dedrick Ivery (39) Possession of controlled substance; child abuse; firearm enhancement; felon possession of firearm in the proximity to school/church
Antonio Johnson (28) Possession controlled substance with intent
Xavier Hooks (25) Possession gun felon; possession of a stolen gun
Kevin Windfield (37) Sale of a controlled substance
Elgin Lamar (38) Possession controlled substance (x2); Possession controlled substance with intent, child endangerment (x2)
Deon Smith (20) passing counterfeit
Stanley Coleman (40) Sale of cocaine (x4)

User avatar
Fuckcambodians
og
og
Posts: 12953
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm

Re: Mississippi : 17 members indicted (black gangsta disciples / lords / sipp-mob)

Post by Fuckcambodians » December 15th, 2015, 11:15 pm

:cmon: I be telling these down south niggas .. :facepalm: :killself: black gangsta disciple still nigga?? I bet they 720 to :lol: man 720 niggas n 5 star bloods ruin black gangs I swear from 1990-2015 we losing to whites n latinos because of bloods n g&ds, I wish hoovers was the face of cali gangs n deepest n I wish souls ,breeds was deep was stones atleast or bds n gds ... I knows hoovers ,breeds, souls have black mobs/gangs mentality different n not failing into a fad

Crooked$ipp
captain
captain
Posts: 473
Joined: November 2nd, 2010, 1:14 pm

Re: Mississippi : 17 members indicted (black gangsta disciples / lords / sipp-mob)

Post by Crooked$ipp » December 16th, 2015, 1:30 am

2darksIIIde4 wrote::cmon: I be telling these down south niggas .. :facepalm: :killself: black gangsta disciple still nigga?? I bet they 720 to :lol: man 720 niggas n 5 star bloods ruin black gangs I swear from 1990-2015 we losing to whites n latinos because of bloods n g&ds, I wish hoovers was the face of cali gangs n deepest n I wish souls ,breeds was deep was stones atleast or bds n gds ... I knows hoovers ,breeds, souls have black mobs/gangs mentality different n not failing into a fad
Let a Sip brother explain , First n foremost that's these slow ass law enforcement calling them BGD :cmon: for the umpteen time :discust:
Any "legit" BGD in the Sip is at least in their late 40s n up and is inactive/locked up. Nothing before that G except old tags on the wall, it's GD. 2nd: Sipp Mob a rap group/clique in Batesville area so those guys are either Mix or 1 mob/ w neutrals. Very few Breeds here , no Souls, 7-4 & 5-2 Hoovers in Hattiesburg.

@ QDog,

Good looking out, rarely see any Sipp post. :tiphat:
And B-More/D.C still the South :tiphat:

User avatar
SHANKZILLA
og
og
Posts: 12958
Joined: August 24th, 2007, 4:48 pm

Re: Mississippi : 17 members indicted (black gangsta disciples / lords / sipp-mob)

Post by SHANKZILLA » December 16th, 2015, 2:26 am

Alabama still have black gangsta discipline my cousin is damn near 40 still reps bgd :whaat:

CreepSide
sergeant
sergeant
Posts: 331
Joined: July 30th, 2015, 4:00 pm

Re: Mississippi : 17 members indicted (black gangsta disciples / lords / sipp-mob)

Post by CreepSide » December 16th, 2015, 3:17 am

SHANK wrote:Alabama still have black gangsta discipline my cousin is damn near 40 still reps bgd :whaat:
My uncle in his and still got bgd tatted on his back

User avatar
SircBoyCri$$
boss
boss
Posts: 2061
Joined: December 22nd, 2014, 7:01 am

Re: Mississippi : 17 members indicted (black gangsta disciples / lords / sipp-mob)

Post by SircBoyCri$$ » December 16th, 2015, 3:40 am

BGDN :bow: 360:2X :umhm:

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather
Posts: 47833
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: Mississippi : 17 members indicted (black gangsta disciples / lords / sipp-mob)

Post by Quiet-Q » December 17th, 2015, 10:19 am



Case of Miss. teen burned alive leads to 17 gang arrests

One horrific death, 17 indictments, nine arrests, zero answers.

That’s the status of the case for Jessica Chambers, a Mississippi teen who was burned alive one year ago, in a case so sickening it quickly became national news.

After leaving her home Dec. 6, telling her mom she was going to clean her car and get something to eat, the 19-year-old was found wandering down a Courtland road, on fire. Police said the assailant poured fuel down Chambers’ nose and throat and set her ablaze, burning every part of her body except the bottom of her feet.




Police still have no answers in the death of Jessica Chambers, who was burned alive one year ago.
Since then, authorities have interviewed more than 150 people connected to the case and scoured through more than 20,000 phone records, KHOU reported Tuesday. The investigation broadened into a federal probe of the local Black Gangster Disciples, Vice Lords and Sipp Mob street gangs, called “Operation Bite Back.” The sting culminated this week in 17 indictments and nine arrests on drug, counterfeiting, robbery and weapons charges, the FBI said.

But not one of the arrests led to any charges or leads in Chambers' death.

“It’s taken eight or nine months, if not a little longer, to get to this point,” District Attorney John Champion told the Clarion-Ledger.


The spot where police found Jessica Chambers, alive and still on fire.
“And this is not over by any stretch of the imagination.”

Police said last year Chambers lived long enough to utter who burned her — but whatever she said led to no breakthroughs.
Attachments
woman-burned.jpg
woman-burned.jpg (14.06 KiB) Viewed 1396 times

User avatar
SircBoyCri$$
boss
boss
Posts: 2061
Joined: December 22nd, 2014, 7:01 am

Re: Mississippi : 17 members indicted (black gangsta disciples / lords / sipp-mob)

Post by SircBoyCri$$ » December 17th, 2015, 10:28 am

thatdudeQ wrote:

Case of Miss. teen burned alive leads to 17 gang arrests

One horrific death, 17 indictments, nine arrests, zero answers.

That’s the status of the case for Jessica Chambers, a Mississippi teen who was burned alive one year ago, in a case so sickening it quickly became national news.

Police still have no answers in the death of Jessica Chambers, who was burned alive one year ago
But not one of the arrests led to any charges or leads in Chambers' death.


Police said last year Chambers lived long enough to utter who burned her — but whatever she said led to no breakthroughs.

They arrested them brothas for nothing :smh: Crackas killed that cac & blamed it on the gangs

User avatar
_brolic_
superior
superior
Posts: 3464
Joined: April 24th, 2014, 10:44 am

Re: Mississippi : 17 members indicted (black gangsta disciples / lords / sipp-mob)

Post by _brolic_ » December 17th, 2015, 11:11 am

:ohhh: Damn I remember hearing about this. I always assumed it was some crazy white folks that got her, anyone got more info on why they think there was a gang connection?

User avatar
SircBoyCri$$
boss
boss
Posts: 2061
Joined: December 22nd, 2014, 7:01 am

Re: Mississippi : 17 members indicted (black gangsta disciples / lords / sipp-mob)

Post by SircBoyCri$$ » December 17th, 2015, 11:29 am

_brolic_ wrote::ohhh: Damn I remember hearing about this. I always assumed it was some crazy white folks that got her, anyone got more info on why they think there was a gang connection?
Because her bf was black... Sum crackas killed her because she was fukin a nigga.. Thats why they solve the case :shrug: lookin the wrong places

User avatar
lil sin
boss
boss
Posts: 2497
Joined: June 28th, 2014, 8:54 pm

Re: Mississippi : 17 members indicted (black gangsta disciples / lords / sipp-mob)

Post by lil sin » December 17th, 2015, 11:41 am

Johnsmith wrote:
2darksIIIde4 wrote::cmon: I be telling these down south niggas .. :facepalm: :killself: black gangsta disciple still nigga?? I bet they 720 to :lol: man 720 niggas n 5 star bloods ruin black gangs I swear from 1990-2015 we losing to whites n latinos because of bloods n g&ds, I wish hoovers was the face of cali gangs n deepest n I wish souls ,breeds was deep was stones atleast or bds n gds ... I knows hoovers ,breeds, souls have black mobs/gangs mentality different n not failing into a fad
Let a Sip brother explain , First n foremost that's these slow ass law enforcement calling them BGD :cmon: for the umpteen time :discust:
Any "legit" BGD in the Sip is at least in their late 40s n up and is inactive/locked up. Nothing before that G except old tags on the wall, it's GD. 2nd: Sipp Mob a rap group/clique in Batesville area so those guys are either Mix or 1 mob/ w neutrals. Very few Breeds here , no Souls, 7-4 & 5-2 Hoovers in Hattiesburg.

@ QDog,

Good looking out, rarely see any Sipp post. :tiphat:
And B-More/D.C still the South :tiphat:
yup, its still bgd niggas in they 40s+ that still rep bgd in MS, mostly in the pen but u rite its a lot of GDs and ivls in batesville i knew a few of em when i went to Jobcorps in batesville,
everbody in tht bitch was either GD from jackson/batesville/starksville/vicksburg/cleveland or vl from memphis/canton/clarksdale/jackson/cleveland. and it was some stone niggas frm chicago and it was like 6 other blood niggas i already knew from da M. i aint never heard of souls in MS neither but i heard its breeds in merdian.

but yeah doe them police in batesville racist af and its a small town so you kno them sheriffs is just roundin up niggas for the fuckery of it.

User avatar
_brolic_
superior
superior
Posts: 3464
Joined: April 24th, 2014, 10:44 am

Re: Mississippi : 17 members indicted (black gangsta disciples / lords / sipp-mob)

Post by _brolic_ » December 17th, 2015, 12:22 pm

Old heads told me Souls used to have more of a presence down there in the '80s/'90s back when I was in Jackson. They're still probably doing a bit of work down there low key because most of the Chicago mobs have at least a small presence in MS but they don't hold blocks or anything as far as I know.

Crooked$ipp
captain
captain
Posts: 473
Joined: November 2nd, 2010, 1:14 pm

Re: Mississippi : 17 members indicted (black gangsta disciples / lords / sipp-mob)

Post by Crooked$ipp » December 17th, 2015, 8:27 pm

lil sin wrote:
Johnsmith wrote:
2darksIIIde4 wrote::cmon: I be telling these down south niggas .. :facepalm: :killself: black gangsta disciple still nigga?? I bet they 720 to :lol: man 720 niggas n 5 star bloods ruin black gangs I swear from 1990-2015 we losing to whites n latinos because of bloods n g&ds, I wish hoovers was the face of cali gangs n deepest n I wish souls ,breeds was deep was stones atleast or bds n gds ... I knows hoovers ,breeds, souls have black mobs/gangs mentality different n not failing into a fad
Let a Sip brother explain , First n foremost that's these slow ass law enforcement calling them BGD :cmon: for the umpteen time :discust:
Any "legit" BGD in the Sip is at least in their late 40s n up and is inactive/locked up. Nothing before that G except old tags on the wall, it's GD. 2nd: Sipp Mob a rap group/clique in Batesville area so those guys are either Mix or 1 mob/ w neutrals. Very few Breeds here , no Souls, 7-4 & 5-2 Hoovers in Hattiesburg.

@ QDog,

Good looking out, rarely see any Sipp post. :tiphat:
And B-More/D.C still the South :tiphat:
yup, its still bgd niggas in they 40s+ that still rep bgd in MS, mostly in the pen but u rite its a lot of GDs and ivls in batesville i knew a few of em when i went to Jobcorps in batesville,
everbody in tht bitch was either GD from jackson/batesville/starksville/vicksburg/cleveland or vl from memphis/canton/clarksdale/jackson/cleveland. and it was some stone niggas frm chicago and it was like 6 other blood niggas i already knew from da M. i aint never heard of souls in MS neither but i heard its breeds in merdian.

but yeah doe them police in batesville racist af and its a small town so you kno them sheriffs is just roundin up niggas for the fuckery of it.
What year you was in Batesville Job Corp? I been there too. Met tons of GDs, VL ( I,Dub I, C, T, 4ch, U, & even a R), Grape St C, Rollin 20 C, Kitchen C, Lil Rock Blood (forgot the set he claim), 10-8 & 10-9 APG, a Cambodian VL, Hoover Crim, 3rd World from the M, a white Brown Pride,and MS-13 member from H-Town metro.

User avatar
lil sin
boss
boss
Posts: 2497
Joined: June 28th, 2014, 8:54 pm

Re: Mississippi : 17 members indicted (black gangsta disciples / lords / sipp-mob)

Post by lil sin » December 17th, 2015, 8:49 pm

i went in 2010, i started off in the memphis JC but got kicked out for fighting but they let me back in so i had to transfer

Crooked$ipp
captain
captain
Posts: 473
Joined: November 2nd, 2010, 1:14 pm

Re: Mississippi : 17 members indicted (black gangsta disciples / lords / sipp-mob)

Post by Crooked$ipp » December 17th, 2015, 10:04 pm

lil sin wrote:i went in 2010, i started off in the memphis JC but got kicked out for fighting but they let me back in so i had to transfer
Bro, we had to seen each other at least once. I been there before 010 and left 011.

User avatar
lil sin
boss
boss
Posts: 2497
Joined: June 28th, 2014, 8:54 pm

Re: Mississippi : 17 members indicted (black gangsta disciples / lords / sipp-mob)

Post by lil sin » December 17th, 2015, 10:11 pm

Johnsmith wrote:
lil sin wrote:i went in 2010, i started off in the memphis JC but got kicked out for fighting but they let me back in so i had to transfer
Bro, we had to seen each other at least once. I been there before 010 and left 011.
i spent 6 months at memphis and 3 at batesville, what trade u take? i was in brickmasonry they called me lil bop, u kno jarvis or sean or mimi?

User avatar
lil sin
boss
boss
Posts: 2497
Joined: June 28th, 2014, 8:54 pm

Re: Mississippi : 17 members indicted (black gangsta disciples / lords / sipp-mob)

Post by lil sin » December 17th, 2015, 10:12 pm

im tryna remember some folks at dat bitch but im high af :ohlawd: you know mr E?

User avatar
SHANKZILLA
og
og
Posts: 12958
Joined: August 24th, 2007, 4:48 pm

Re: Mississippi : 17 members indicted (black gangsta disciples / lords / sipp-mob)

Post by SHANKZILLA » December 18th, 2015, 12:06 am

Did igb was bgd spin off gang bgd its seems the younger heads fucks with igd n older heads stick to bgd and who ever went gd get caught in the cross fire i remember when i used to vist bgd didnt fuck with igd because they was fucking igc insane gangsta crips hard back in 96 i know sip n bama gs are connect did that happen in the sip back then ?

User avatar
CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm

Re: Mississippi : 17 members indicted (black gangsta disciples / lords / sipp-mob)

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » December 18th, 2015, 8:54 am

so GDz and Lords are doing Hate Crimes now :ohhh:

Crooked$ipp
captain
captain
Posts: 473
Joined: November 2nd, 2010, 1:14 pm

Re: Mississippi : 17 members indicted (black gangsta disciples / lords / sipp-mob)

Post by Crooked$ipp » December 18th, 2015, 1:52 pm

lil sin wrote:im tryna remember some folks at dat bitch but im high af :ohlawd: you know mr E?
Hell yea I remember Mr E, and I think Mimi & Jarvis too. I was one of those rec aids. Good times despite being stuck on campus all damn day n night. Like they couldn't let us roam around town :discust:

Post Reply