Its Official Chicago Started Black GangBangin

og
og
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: your baby moms

Re: Its Official Chicago Started Black GangBangin

Postby SHANKZILLA » December 3rd, 2015, 11:56 pm

chillidog wrote:
SHANK wrote:There were black gangs in ny in the 1920s and in the 1860 n so on this a bait tread for real

them Roman Catholics were a Gay Gang too :lol: :hmm:

Your people were slaughter like sheeps burn in pizza ovens :whaat: 70yrs ago

superior
superior
Region: West
Affiliation: ThuggN

Postby PmoneY » December 4th, 2015, 1:36 am

@Black,You do know tha N.y Ubn originated in Cali first right ?

Cali Ubn comes before N.y Ubn homie,And the Gang names in L.A come from Street blvds or Parks,Real street names like Hoover or Grape street are Street Blvds in Los Angeles, L.A gang culture aligns with tha Black panther chapter so it was organized in the beginning also,Crack hit & shit turned into a civil war for 40 yrs & counting .

Chicago gang culture always prided itself on Organized crime like Italians, They refer to themselves as a Mob or Nation where in L.A it's straight up Gang Banging, Set tripping,2 different worlds homie.

superior
superior

Postby PmoneY » December 4th, 2015, 1:47 am

Modern day Gang Banging like Tattoos on faces,Bandanaz on faces & Bandanaz hanging out the left or right pocket all originated in Los Angeles, It's like a way of life out here,Race wars that stem from prison to the streets show how deep the Gang culture is in California :2cents:

Chicago is home to tha Black goodfellas,Black Mafia with Muslim like Structure & codes :2cents:

New York & Chicago are more in common when it comes to Organized Crime but the Blacks in Chicago seem more wild than New York city blacks of niggaz in Brooklyn & tha Bronx

N.y in its heydey was also a gang warzone but not traditional from generation to generation like California & Chicago niggaz.

superior
superior

Postby PmoneY » December 4th, 2015, 1:53 am

New York & Chicago have more in common when it comes to Organized Crime but the Blacks in Chicago seem more wild than New York city blacks with tha exception of niggaz in Brooklyn & tha Bronx.

Brooklyn & Bronx niggaz are wild also.

superior
superior

Postby PmoneY » December 4th, 2015, 1:54 am

But i agree Fuck where it started ,its all about coming together to smash these Crackaz :2cents:

general
general
Affiliation: RBG *BLACK GUERRILLA HEBREW*

Postby Black Yisrael » December 4th, 2015, 2:12 am

THE W/C UBN AND E/C UBN ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS! THERE AINT NO W/C BLOODS SCREAMING OR INKING "UBN" ON THEMSELVES UNLESS THEY GOT TIES TO NY. THE E/C UBN WONT EVEN THINKING ABOUT THE W/C UBN WHEN THEY CREATED THE UBN, ALSO THE E/C UBN WAS MORE OF STREET GANG WHILE THE W/C UBN WAS MORE PRISON-BASED. AND I WAS JOKING AROUND WHEN I SAID THE UBN COPIED THEIR NAME FROM CHICAGO NATIONS.

I'M NOT SAYING THE W/C BLOODS WAS JUST A GROUP OF DUMB CRIMINALS COMMITTING SENSELESS CRIMES BUT THE CHICAGO MOBS HAD A DIFFERENT CULTURE AND SWAGGER TO THEM. W/C GANGS DID THE "COLOR-BANGING" OR "RACE-BANGING" AND KILLED PEOPLE JUST FOR WEARING THE WRONG COLORS ON A CERTAIN BLOCK OR JUST BECAUSE YOU WAS A MEXICAN OR A BLACK PERSON, WHILE CHICAGO MOBS WAS BASED AROUND DRUGS AND POWER. THE W/C GANGS STACKED FINGERS, WHILE THE CHICAGO MOBS STACKED PAPER. I AINT TAKING NOTHING AWAY FROM CALI OR TRYING TO DISRESPECT, BUT THE CALI GANG CULTURE WAS MORE ON SOME HIGH-SCHOOL "WHO YO BIG HOMIE"/"WHAT SET YOU FROM" TYPE SHIT, WHEN CHICAGO BANGING WAS MORE "GROWN MAN-LIKE".

TATTOOS ON YOUR FACE DIDN'T ORIGINATE IN CALI, WE WOULD HAVE TO AGREE TO DISAGREE. BUT I CAN AGREE WITH YOU ON BANDANNAS ON FACES AND HANGING FROM POCKETS, BUT CHICAGO NEVER DID THAT; YOU CAN PUT A BLOOD AND CRIP SIDE BY SIDE AND TELL THE DIFFERENCE BUT YOU CANT DO THAT FOR A GD AND STONE UNLESS THEY GOT TATS TO DISTINGUISH THEMSELVES. I UNDERSTAND BLOODS WAS MORE FOR THEIR PEOPLE ESPECIALLY W/S BPS AND LA BRIMS BUT THEY DIDN'T KEEP IT GOING AND CONTRIBUTED TO OUR GENOCIDE, JUST LIKE THE CHICAGO MOBS. IF THEY STAYED THE SAME AND BUILT OFF THEIR RESPECTED EMPIRES, WE WOULD BE UNSTOPPABLE. BUT ITS TIME FOR SOMETHING BIGGER THAN ANY BLOOD, CRIP, GD, LORD OR STONE!!!!!!

superior
superior

Postby PmoneY » December 4th, 2015, 2:51 am

@Black,Anything Blood related in N.y whether it was Ubn or a Brim set was influenced from California gang culture,And far as Tattoos on faces,Gang tattoos on faces like Surenos do their whole face are a Cali thing for sure/Everything from Lowriders to Gangsta rap music,Black Loc glasses & Rollie chains are all in the fashion of modern day gang culture that all came from The Westcoast,Obviously this is a bait thread because Gang Banging & Organized crime are 2 different things & Chicago & L.A are 2 different cultures.

Now tha Gang activity is deeper than just colors, Crips been fighting Crips since tha 70z so you really gotta be from out here to understand how deep it goes,Just Like Chicago mobs have colors aldo but rep their nation by which side of the hat is tilted.

superior
superior

Postby PmoneY » December 4th, 2015, 3:00 am

Los Angeles gangs also was based on Money & Power,Why do you think Bloods & Crips expanded to other states in tha 80s ? It was crack distribution at its highest level for Westcoast niggaz, Record labels like Ruthless & Death row records was all started by real Drug Dealers in California.

You seem to think L.A Banging was just Color Banging but it was deeper than that, Especially with the Black panther chapter that originated here also.

I like to think of Chicago as tha Black mecca of Organized crime though, A city with a million Black people is a very powerful city .

superior
superior

Postby PmoneY » December 4th, 2015, 3:00 am

Los Angeles gangs also was based on Money & Power,Why do you think Bloods & Crips expanded to other states in tha 80s ? It was crack distribution at its highest level for Westcoast niggaz, Record labels like Ruthless & Death row records was all started by real Drug Dealers in California.

You seem to think L.A Banging was just Color Banging but it was deeper than that, Especially with the Black panther chapter that originated here also.

I like to think of Chicago as tha Black mecca of Organized crime though, A city with a million Black people is a very powerful city .

general
general

Postby Black Yisrael » December 4th, 2015, 3:01 am

PmoneY wrote:@Black,Anything Blood related in N.y whether it was Ubn or a Brim set was influenced from California gang culture,And far as Tattoos on faces,Gang tattoos on faces like Surenos do their whole face are a Cali thing for sure/Everything from Lowriders to Gangsta rap music,Black Loc glasses & Rollie chains are all in the fashion of modern day gang culture that all came from The Westcoast,Obviously this is a bait thread because Gang Banging & Organized crime are 2 different things & Chicago & L.A are 2 different cultures.

Now tha Gang activity is deeper than just colors, Crips been fighting Crips since tha 70z so you really gotta be from out here to understand how deep it goes,Just Like Chicago mobs have colors aldo but rep their nation by which side of the hat is tilted.

I UNDERSTAND KING! BUT ALL THAT MATTERS IS WE UNITE AS A PEOPLE AND ME AND YOU UNITE AS BROTHER TO TAKE OVER THIS WORLD AND PUT AN END TO THIS WHITE MAN'S HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M NOT SAYING THE BLOODS AND CRIPS WERE NOT BASED OFF MONEY AHK, I'M PRETTY SURE BROTHER MADE MONEY BUT IT WAS A LOT OF EXTRAS THAT CAME WITH IT AND NOT PRIMARILY MONEY

superior
superior

Postby PmoneY » December 4th, 2015, 3:31 am

Yes Sir,I totally agree :tiphat:

general
general

Postby Black Yisrael » December 4th, 2015, 3:41 am

AY Y'ALL I'M SUPPORTING MY THREAD "RBG MOVEMENT" GIVE ME YOUR THOUGHTS

BLACK PEOPLE ONLY

prince
prince
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: the weed be lettin ya know....evil lurks...

Postby King♚Kutthroat » December 4th, 2015, 6:08 am

ThaHoodRef wrote:The thing is... Chicago niggaz is lame as fucc. Wtf is gangster disciple or black cobra. Y'all some nerd ass niggaz banging on some magic the gathering shit. Y'all ain't never started the real deal banging like bs and cs busting drive bus keepin it real authentic with a real gangsta code. Nerd ass bill nye niggas :umhm: :2cents:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

prince
prince

Postby King♚Kutthroat » December 4th, 2015, 6:44 am

Black Yisrael wrote:THE CHICAGO MOBS WERE MORE ORGANIZED THAN THE BLOODS AND CRIPS AND I ACTUALLY REMEMBER A TIME WHEN CHICAGO MOBS TOOK PRIDE IN THAT. BUT NOW THE CHICAGO MOBS ARE JUST AS DISORGANIZED AND UN-DISCIPLINED AS BLOODS AND CRIPS, THE CULTURE IS ALL SCREWED UP AND THE MOBS ARE NOT WHAT THEY WERE MADE TO BECOME; BECAUSE THE WHITE MAN LOCKED THEIR LEADERS AWAY AND NO OTHER CHICAGO MAN IS ACTUALLY MAN ENOUGH TO LEAD THE ORGANIZATIONS. CHICAGO MOBS ARE GANGS NOW :tiphat: THE MOBS OUTSIDE OF CHICAGO ARE MORE ORGANIZED THAN THE MOBS ACTUALLY IN CHICAGO AND I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT!

:2cents: :tiphat:

prince
prince

Postby King♚Kutthroat » December 4th, 2015, 6:46 am

a cali UBN.??? :whaat:

og
og
Affiliation: your baby moms

Postby SHANKZILLA » December 4th, 2015, 7:15 am

And fyi ny bloods didnt started the 5 riding bloods Kansas city did just ubn made it more popular

boss
boss
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby HoodProphet » December 4th, 2015, 8:16 am

Here come Pmoney with his white boy que cards reading off his la propaganda again :lol:

Color banging started in NY.
Drive-by started in Chicago
Dogtown was started by a New York nigga.
LA gang culture/lowride culture started in Texas

superior
superior

Postby DatNiggaSpitz » December 4th, 2015, 8:56 am

La gang culture didn't start in Texas El Paso

The Chuco is another era he's not the cholo

Same w the old la black gangs and clubs is not the bs and cs

Same as them old chi clubs gangs isn't the modern bangers gds stones and ahit is

I always say it and maintain it the real gang bang shit nationwide happened in the late 60s for both blacks and Latins

Before that shit was more club like on some have fun fight be a delinquent ahit or organized

The end of the civil rights movements and the urban decay of the hoods nationwide is when u see the modern gang angers we have now really get to goin

boss
boss

Postby HoodProphet » December 4th, 2015, 9:00 am

La gang culture didn't start in Texas El Paso

The Chuco is another era he's not the cholo

Same w the old la black gangs and clubs is not the bs and cs

Same as them old chi clubs gangs isn't the modern bangers gds stones and ahit is

I always say it and maintain it the real gang bang shit nationwide happened in the late 60s for both blacks and Latins

Before that shit was more club like on some have fun fight be a delinquent ahit or organized

The end of the civil rights movements and the urban decay of the hoods nationwide is when u see the modern gang angers we have now really get to goin
:2cents:

That's true they were called clubs back then. I wonder how Chi would of been if there were no mergers of these clubs

ooog
ooog
Affiliation: I-95

Postby BluntedUp » December 4th, 2015, 9:11 am

Lol @ these "modern gangbanging" euphemisms

superior
superior

Postby PmoneY » December 4th, 2015, 11:10 am

Cracka boy Hoodbeenup show ur hands before if you talk about Black gangs boy :killself:

Remember you called us colored people before you faggot :cmon:

Me & Black already agreed that Niggaz need to unite & here you go looking to troll me again,What you been trolling now for at least 5 years Jew boy :whaat:

boss
boss

Postby HoodProphet » December 4th, 2015, 11:45 am

Deuce ended this old ass thread you just had to come in to and start your pointless babbling again :whaat:

You the Boriquen of the west coast you white bitch

ooog
ooog
Affiliation: I-95

Postby BluntedUp » December 4th, 2015, 11:48 am

HoodProphet wrote:Deuce ended this old ass thread you just had to come in to and start your pointless babbling again :whaat:

You the Boriquen of the west coast you white bitch

:ohhh: yo pmoney he said you a ole leave it to beaver ass nigga

godfather
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Postby Q. » December 4th, 2015, 12:04 pm

I said this before & il say it again....

Ny is the city of gods & mobs..(gods being 5%ers)...

I also said ny is a city built of substance & organizational shit(which is the same as chicago) which is why i always wondered how the city skipped chicago shit (outside of kings) to wanna pick up that blood & crip shit especially xonsidering past generations before the generation who decided to be blood or crip didnt respect that shit in ny ...chi mobs fit ny politics more then b & c(technically speaking alotta ny b & c is ran like chitown mobs just different titles)

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby ILick-Queens » December 4th, 2015, 12:58 pm

thatdudeQ wrote:I said this before & il say it again....

Ny is the city of gods & mobs..(gods being 5%ers)...

I also said ny is a city built of substance & organizational shit(which is the same as chicago) which is why i always wondered how the city skipped chicago shit (outside of kings) to wanna pick up that blood & crip shit especially xonsidering past generations before the generation who decided to be blood or crip didnt respect that shit in ny ...chi mobs fit ny politics more then b & c(technically speaking alotta ny b & c is ran like chitown mobs just different titles)

:lol: then why nyc blacks more like atl choosing 5-star blood shit ,then crips but gds bigger in ga ,that's the only difference

PreviousNext

Return to Lobby