Its Official Chicago Started Black GangBangin

prince
prince
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: the weed be lettin ya know....evil lurks...

Re: Its Official Chicago Started Black GangBangin

Postby King♚Kutthroat » December 3rd, 2015, 6:55 pm

i thought u was LKK what's black and gold forever.?? :whaat: damn u casnt even falseclaim right

ooog
ooog
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby The Chosen One » December 3rd, 2015, 6:55 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
Black Yisrael wrote:You simpletons arguing about where gang banging started from :whaat: :lol:

What the fuck did gang banging accomplish besides killing they own people and snitching on each other :shrug: bloods kill bloods, crips kill crips, GDs kill GDs, Lords kill Lords and Stones kill Stones and they all kill each other, they get locked up for being too flashy and telling every bitch and social media outlet their business and confessing and bragging about murdering their own brothers and sisters and get locked up and snitch on EVERYBODY!

Gang banging aint what it used and them Chicago are not what they were made to be :tiphat:

that gang shit is corny.

Niggas talk all that "ill die for my niggas, fuck the opps "gun emoji" Then when they mans get killed they be like "damn yo this shit is fucked up, god why you take my niggas away from me"

So niggas is really dyin for nothin out here. I be laughin at these dumb niggas out here still tryin to throw they shit uo.

Than you got niggas who blood or crip and still bangin they own hood's shit like :facepalm: pick 1 nigga. :lol:

lol Preach!!

Living among them niggas i can understand why they do it. if u hang with a group of niggas, and another group of niggas dont like yo niggas, then what will u do when the fist start flying do u help or do u break it up? shit is tricky, cuz niggas have family in these gangs and u not gonna let yo family get jumped by 2-3 niggas and not do nothing, so alot of these niggas have no choice cuz they family and friends rep the set..i can understand both sides. but the fuck niggas who just want to gang bang just bcuz they think its cool then fuck yeah thats a dumb ass reason. knock that shit off and stay yo ass in school cuz in the long run it will be a much better choice. niggas have to live for themselves and they families

but the shit i dont get is the im a goon im a savage im crazy and will kill whoeva type niggas but when the cops come them niggas running like the roadrunners :foh:

superior
superior
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » December 3rd, 2015, 6:55 pm

Universal-God wrote:heard about dem white boston bitches :ohhh:

I will drink you under the table :D

superior
superior

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » December 3rd, 2015, 6:57 pm

Universal-God wrote:i thought u was LKK what's black and gold forever.?? :whaat: damn u casnt even falseclaim right

imma Insane BD now Die5 tho

prince
prince
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Postby townbizzEa$T O » December 3rd, 2015, 6:58 pm

on a real note to stop all this bull shittin a national organization for blacks would have to start goin through city by city and linking every one up havin them either join the brotherhood and leave they gang or die with they gang thats the Only way to change things after that fight the true enemy white supremacy but laws and rules would have to be strict

prince
prince

Postby townbizzEa$T O » December 3rd, 2015, 7:01 pm

DoseOfTruth wrote:

not cuckin or slurpin fuck swallowin shes drinkn :ohhh: you might have to check her out 1 time

prince
prince

Postby King♚Kutthroat » December 3rd, 2015, 7:03 pm

townshitreigns wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:

not cuckin or slurpin fuck swallowin shes drinkn :ohhh: you might have to check her out 1 time

i almost was gone ask for a picture but i know her trollin ass aint gone do dat :ohhh:

boss
boss
Affiliation: CASA BLANCA GRANDE

Postby OldIrish » December 3rd, 2015, 7:04 pm

Mixed Race Gangs run shit fuck all that exclusive bullshit, any body down with the Cause is down with me.

superior
superior

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » December 3rd, 2015, 7:04 pm

Universal-God wrote:
townshitreigns wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:

i almost was gone ask for a picture but i know her trollin ass aint gone do dat :ohhh:

im too scared :(

superior
superior

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » December 3rd, 2015, 7:05 pm

townshitreigns wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:

hey now thats not nice :(

prince
prince

Postby King♚Kutthroat » December 3rd, 2015, 7:06 pm

wetback killa, cracka killa, spic killa, guniea killa, mick killa, and allat.

prince
prince

Postby townbizzEa$T O » December 3rd, 2015, 7:06 pm

DoseOfTruth wrote:
townshitreigns wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:

hey now thats not nice :(

it was a compliment :yeahright:

prince
prince

Postby King♚Kutthroat » December 3rd, 2015, 7:07 pm

:ohhh: why you scared.??

major
major
Affiliation: M.O.B.

Postby Ball2death » December 3rd, 2015, 7:17 pm

Gangbanging started in AFRICA but obviously none of you negros know your history with the Ashanti tribe etc etc battling for empires.that's also were the term SAVAGE comes from that these black Chicago gangs like to call themselves.

ooog
ooog
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Postby BluntedUp » December 3rd, 2015, 7:23 pm

Ball2death wrote:Gangbanging started in AFRICA but obviously none of you negros know your history with the Ashanti tribe etc etc battling for empires.that's also were the term SAVAGE comes from that these black Chicago gangs like to call themselves.

Ashanti fucked around and sold africans to the whites, thats how they got they guns and what not to set trip on other tribes. Fuck them niggas :lol:

ooog
ooog
Affiliation: I-95

Postby BluntedUp » December 3rd, 2015, 7:24 pm

Savage comes from what the whites called other racial groups when they seen them. Cause them boy fuckers thought they was so civilized.

Just like Dreads(as in dread locks) come from the hairstyle looking dreadful to the whites who came over.

general
general
Affiliation: RBG *BLACK GUERRILLA HEBREW*

Postby Black Yisrael » December 3rd, 2015, 7:25 pm

Ball2death wrote:Gangbanging started in AFRICA but obviously none of you negros know your history with the Ashanti tribe etc etc battling for empires.that's also were the term SAVAGE comes from that these black Chicago gangs like to call themselves.

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby ILick-Queens » December 3rd, 2015, 8:00 pm

BluntedUp wrote:

Ashanti fucked around and sold africans to the whites, thats how they got they guns and what not to set trip on other tribes. Fuck them niggas :lol:

:lol: right, HOW U GONNA DISS AMERICAN BLACK GANGS LIKE WE ALL THE REASON FOR GENOCIDE N GIVE PROPS TO THE ONES WHO SOLD US OUT :lmao: nigga THEY THE BIGGEST BLACK OPPS IN HISTORY THEY THE REASON WE OVER HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE IT'S ABK ,FUCK ERRBODY NOT JUST AMERICAN BLACK GANGS, FUKK DAT AFRICAN SHIT, MIXED GANGS RUN SHIT IT'S ALL ABOUT THE $$ THEREFORE CARTELS, TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS RUNNING SHIT :lol:

prince
prince

Postby King♚Kutthroat » December 3rd, 2015, 8:07 pm

2darksIIIde4 wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:

:lol: right, HOW U GONNA DISS AMERICAN BLACK GANGS LIKE WE ALL THE REASON FOR GENOCIDE N GIVE PROPS TO THE ONES WHO SOLD US OUT :lmao: nigga THEY THE BIGGEST BLACK OPPS IN HISTORY THEY THE REASON WE OVER HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE IT'S ABK ,FUCK ERRBODY NOT JUST AMERICAN BLACK GANGS, FUKK DAT AFRICAN SHIT, MIXED GANGS RUN SHIT IT'S ALL ABOUT THE $$ THEREFORE CARTELS, TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS RUNNING SHIT :lol:

na we been over here longer than whites the only tribe i know of from hearing the most about is the "olmecs" but co-sign :lol:

general
general

Postby Black Yisrael » December 3rd, 2015, 8:14 pm

The Africans were forced to sell their own people. Some Africans participated in the business but a lot were forced and had no choice! And gangs did not start in Africa :whaat:

prince
prince
Affiliation: Real Nigga Nation

Postby KhmerHustla » December 3rd, 2015, 10:50 pm

The thing is... Chicago niggaz is lame as fucc. Wtf is gangster disciple or black cobra. Y'all some nerd ass niggaz banging on some magic the gathering shit. Y'all ain't never started the real deal banging like bs and cs busting drive bus keepin it real authentic with a real gangsta code. Nerd ass bill nye niggas :umhm: :2cents:

boss
boss
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby HoodProphet » December 3rd, 2015, 10:55 pm

Nigga what the fuck is a crip, or torilla flats or playboy surenos :lol:

Black gangs been in Chicago since the 1800s, 1950s when the block gang merged in to vice lords, stones, gds etc

sergeant
sergeant
Affiliation: ,

Postby Turnt UP » December 3rd, 2015, 10:55 pm

bigcountry wrote:Dam mexican mayor is a liar that was game changer for f13 knocking that building down

yeah them ecc niggas been getting fucked over by the city for years it all started with 1st street :smh:

general
general

Postby Black Yisrael » December 3rd, 2015, 11:02 pm

ThaHoodRef wrote:The thing is... Chicago niggaz is lame as fucc. Wtf is gangster disciple or black cobra. Y'all some nerd ass niggaz banging on some magic the gathering shit. Y'all ain't never started the real deal banging like bs and cs busting drive bus keepin it real authentic with a real gangsta code. Nerd ass bill nye niggas :umhm: :2cents:

I'M A HAVE TO DISAGREE WITH YOU ON THAT ONE. CHICAGO GOT SOME OF THE BEST STREET GANG NAMES IN AMERICA.

TOP 5 BEST NAMES:
1. VICE LORDS
2. GANGSTER DISCIPLES
3. BLACK DISCIPLES (WAS EVEN BETTER WHEN IT WAS BGD)
4. BLACK STONES OR BLACK P. STONES
5. NEW BREEDS

I CANT LIE THEM NAMES WAY BETTER THAN "BLOOD" OR "CRIP" :cmon: :whaat: .

AND THEN YOU GOT THE "ALMIGHTY" OR "NATION" LABEL ATTACHED TO IT THAT GIVES A EVEN BETTER RING TO IT. THEN YOU GOT IMPERIAL INSANE, MAFIA INSANE, TITANIC STONES, GANGSTER STONES AND A WHOLE BUCH OF OTHER SHIT. YOU SEE HOW THE BLOODS AND NY TRIED TO COPY WITH THE U.B.N :discust:

general
general

Postby Black Yisrael » December 3rd, 2015, 11:07 pm

THE CHICAGO MOBS WERE MORE ORGANIZED THAN THE BLOODS AND CRIPS AND I ACTUALLY REMEMBER A TIME WHEN CHICAGO MOBS TOOK PRIDE IN THAT. BUT NOW THE CHICAGO MOBS ARE JUST AS DISORGANIZED AND UN-DISCIPLINED AS BLOODS AND CRIPS, THE CULTURE IS ALL SCREWED UP AND THE MOBS ARE NOT WHAT THEY WERE MADE TO BECOME; BECAUSE THE WHITE MAN LOCKED THEIR LEADERS AWAY AND NO OTHER CHICAGO MAN IS ACTUALLY MAN ENOUGH TO LEAD THE ORGANIZATIONS. CHICAGO MOBS ARE GANGS NOW :tiphat: THE MOBS OUTSIDE OF CHICAGO ARE MORE ORGANIZED THAN THE MOBS ACTUALLY IN CHICAGO AND I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT!

PreviousNext

Return to Lobby