prince
prince
Region: North East
Affiliation: Beta Levi שבט לוי Forever And Always Coon Kila

Re: BLACK EUROPE

Postby BlackMetroCard » November 6th, 2015, 8:23 am

ImGangsta wrote:
bigcountry wrote:
Million$Mojado wrote:Why do y'all think a face they were tryna put onto a little ass coin would be more accurate than somebody having the man pose there and then paint him for hours?

Why you in a black men business :cmon:

:lol: Clown is like a nosey ass annoying female ready to start a agument with her man dude fulla bitch traits

foreal nigga Mojado got some effemente traits and skight jelousy :lol: :lol:

"nigga said cuz i can do what i want" sound like my ex bitch when u ask her a question :lol: :lol:

oog
oog
Region: South
Affiliation: Cuauhtemoc, everybody wanna burn the feet off him

Postby 1Million » November 6th, 2015, 9:13 am

Pima-HaitianMac wrote:
ImGangsta wrote:
bigcountry wrote:
Million$Mojado wrote:Why do y'all think a face they were tryna put onto a little ass coin would be more accurate than somebody having the man pose there and then paint him for hours?

:lol: Clown is like a nosey ass annoying female ready to start a agument with her man dude fulla bitch traits

"nigga said cuz i can do what i want" sound like my ex bitch when u ask her a question :lol: :lol:

Nigga you can barely even spell.

prince
prince

Postby BlackMetroCard » November 6th, 2015, 12:37 pm

Million$Mojado wrote:
Pima-HaitianMac wrote:
ImGangsta wrote:
bigcountry wrote:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: all u say ever thats ur best comeback :lol: :lol: sad cuz i already told u dicksukin ass nigga that i type in a rush and i dont think its worth my time to do a spellcheck for u uncivil ass clown so u gotta learn to love it if u gonna be dick riding all my threads and other israelites :foh: :whaat:

oog
oog

Postby 1Million » November 6th, 2015, 1:16 pm

Pima-HaitianMac wrote:
Million$Mojado wrote:
Pima-HaitianMac wrote:
ImGangsta wrote:
bigcountry wrote:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: all u say ever thats ur best comeback :lol: :lol: sad cuz i already told u dicksukin ass nigga that i type in a rush and i dont think its worth my time to do a spellcheck for u uncivil ass clown so u gotta learn to love it if u gonna be dick riding all my threads and other israelites :foh: :whaat:

That just sounds like a bunch of stupid nigga excuses. "I just type too fast!" Bitch everybody types fast, that's not an excuse for not knowing how to spell "effeminate" "slight" and "jealousy".

prince
prince

Postby BlackMetroCard » November 6th, 2015, 2:01 pm

Million$Mojado wrote:
Pima-HaitianMac wrote:
Million$Mojado wrote:
Pima-HaitianMac wrote:
ImGangsta wrote:
bigcountry wrote:

That just sounds like a bunch of stupid nigga excuses. "I just type too fast!" Bitch everybody types fast, that's not an excuse for not knowing how to spell "effeminate" "slight" and "jealousy".

the fact u talking bout my spellin is a excuse :lol: :lol: this shits about black europe dumbass cant u see?? what the name of this topic stupid fuck?? :bored: been doing this for months u aint kno??? :whaat: :whaat: :whaat: :killself:

oog
oog

Postby 1Million » November 6th, 2015, 2:05 pm

The topic is about blacc Europe but yisrael was posting pictures of Mansa Musa as if he was European, the thread been stupid as fucc from the start.

prince
prince

Postby BlackMetroCard » November 6th, 2015, 2:08 pm

Million$Mojado wrote:The topic is about blacc Europe but yisrael was posting pictures of Mansa Musa as if he was European, the thread been stupid as fucc from the start.

nope its only stupid when u come and when u start posted. cuffused ass faggot .

BLACK EUROPE THATS ALL :tiphat:

oog
oog

Postby 1Million » November 6th, 2015, 2:09 pm

"Cuffused" boy you dumb as shit :whaat:

prince
prince

Postby BlackMetroCard » November 6th, 2015, 2:12 pm

suck ya ya mammas Sap :tiphat:

underboss
underboss
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: #MAGA

Postby wolfpack » November 6th, 2015, 2:19 pm

Black europe..... Does that meant the white race was NOT responsible for slavery and the extermination of indians??? WOOHOO!!! Dont come looking for reparation niggers. :tiphat:

general
general
Affiliation: RBG *BLACK GUERRILLA HEBREW*

Postby Black Yisrael » November 6th, 2015, 2:27 pm

:facepalm: You dumb motherfuckers need to learn history the Jewish/khazars are the ones who funded and started slavery :shrug: 75% of Jewish people owned slaves.

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: #MAGA

Postby wolfpack » November 6th, 2015, 2:33 pm

Black Yisrael wrote::facepalm: You dumb motherfuckers need to learn history the Jewish/khazars are the ones who funded and started slavery :shrug: 75% of Jewish people owned slaves.

Then why do black people keep demanding reparations from whites??? :shrug:

prince
prince

Postby BlackMetroCard » November 6th, 2015, 2:34 pm

wolfpack wrote:
Black Yisrael wrote::facepalm: You dumb motherfuckers need to learn history the Jewish/khazars are the ones who funded and started slavery :shrug: 75% of Jewish people owned slaves.

Then why do black people keep demanding reparations from whites??? :shrug:
cuz your white mother is ot here spreading yeast infections to all our male animals. :discust: :shrug: we need new ones

associate
Affiliation: 718

Postby GP » November 6th, 2015, 5:07 pm

This is ignorance at its finest. Sometimes I feel like there is no hope for the Blackman with these cult ass niggas.

ooog
ooog
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby The Chosen One » November 6th, 2015, 7:23 pm

wolfpack wrote:Black europe..... Does that meant the white race was NOT responsible for slavery and the extermination of indians??? WOOHOO!!! Dont come looking for reparation niggers. :tiphat:

Yooooo Supersweet u bitchass coconut do u see this. he isnt talking bout them Palestinians :umhm:

Yo Bluntedup tell me this isnt us?

Ezekiel 36:3
Therefore prophesy and say, 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: Because they ravaged and crushed you from every side so that you became the possession of the rest of the nations and the object of people's malicious talk and slander,

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » November 6th, 2015, 7:29 pm

I told these Dry. Bones. The Khazar Jews were even the ones who funded the ships

boss
boss
Affiliation: CASA BLANCA GRANDE

Postby OldIrish » November 6th, 2015, 7:33 pm

Tribe of Gomer represent :tiphat: fuck a Esau

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » November 6th, 2015, 7:35 pm

GP wrote:This is ignorance at its finest. Sometimes I feel like there is no hope for the Blackman with these cult ass niggas.

fuck up Coon what the fuck is he saying? all he doing is speaking on the Blacks who lived in Europe. the white man scrambled u niggas brain so much and made u think blacks only lived in Africa chasing Zebras :killself:

superior
superior

Postby DatNiggaSpitz » November 6th, 2015, 7:40 pm

So what if he chased zebras

That's that self hate

Ashamed of Africa niggas who lived w nature that u rather be some european nobility that was opressin they own people and had slavery of blacks crackin

:whaat:

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » November 6th, 2015, 8:41 pm

deuceHdeuce wrote:So what if he chased zebras

That's that self hate

Ashamed of Africa niggas who lived w nature that u rather be some european nobility that was opressin they own people and had slavery of blacks crackin

damnit spit u not getting the point they making it like blacs didnt leave africa and all we were known for is doing dumb shit. even yo black ass speaks on them Black Moorish statues in Europe but not u styling on us. which side of the fence u on?

but aint shit wrong with chasing Zebras. i bet yo girl can kill a 700 pound zebra with her Mamba venom posion darts. u gone fuck around and visit africa with her and she gonna sell yo ass into slavery to them Arabs. you gone see strike-ups of Hoover Duece on stones and mud huts in Morocco. i speak on all black accomplishments

prince
prince

Postby BlackMetroCard » November 6th, 2015, 9:16 pm

chillidog wrote:

That's that self hate

damnit spit u not getting the point they making it like blacs didnt leave africa and all we were known for is doing dumb shit. even yo black ass speaks on them Black Moorish statues in Europe but not u styling on us. which side of the fence u on?

but aint shit wrong with chasing Zebras. i bet yo girl can kill a 700 pound zebra with her Mamba venom posion darts. u gone fuck around and visit africa with her and she gonna sell yo ass into slavery to them Arabs. you gone see strike-ups of Hoover Duece on stones and mud huts in Morocco. i speak on all black accomplishments

lol the white man got these nigga thinking they was runnin around chasing zebras bareback with tittys out thats what niggas think :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the bible speak against that savage shit Israelites civilized Egyptians Hamites :2cents:

oog
oog

Postby 1Million » November 6th, 2015, 9:30 pm

Pima-HaitianMac wrote:
chillidog wrote:

That's that self hate

lol the white man got these nigga thinking they was runnin around chasing zebras bareback with tittys out thats what niggas think :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the bible speak against that savage shit Israelites civilized Egyptians Hamites :2cents:

That self hate boy :whaat:

The white man got y'all thinking your own people were savages :whaat:

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » November 6th, 2015, 9:57 pm

Million$Mojado wrote:
Pima-HaitianMac wrote:
chillidog wrote:

That's that self hate

That self hate boy :whaat:

The white man got y'all thinking your own people were savages :whaat:

Millions i know u have beef with these Israelites but this is simple shit and deep down i know u know it..

hell naw we didnt learn about this in our history class. what we learned was Christopher Columbus is the one who discovered America, but that shit is false cuz them Moors was trading with the Indians before that and they was the one on them ships showing him the route and using their Maps.

who can deny these pics of statues and black images? do you really think whites going to make statues in honour of their black slaves? hahaha fuck no. who pay homage to their slaves? you see how these white americans treated us

how u have white people or spanairds whorshipping black statues? something we not being told. this simple shit

PreviousNext

Return to Lobby