BLACK EUROPE

1Million
oog
oog

Re: BLACK EUROPE

Post by 1Million » November 6th, 2015, 10:04 pm

I really don't have a problem with the Israelite thing at all. When it was just you talking about the Israelite thing, it didn't bother me. It wasn't until the rest of these retards started popping up and y'all started making 20 threads a day. A lot of the shit y'all saying is straight nonsense. Yeah, the history people in America are taught is either not the whole story or wrong but to say that every person in history was blacc is just dumb.

bigcountry
prince
prince

Post by bigcountry » November 6th, 2015, 10:42 pm

Ever thing is black the creator is black :bow:

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » November 6th, 2015, 10:59 pm

Million$Mojado wrote:I really don't have a problem with the Israelite thing at all. When it was just you talking about the Israelite thing, it didn't bother me. It wasn't until the rest of these retards started popping up and y'all started making 20 threads a day. A lot of the shit y'all saying is straight nonsense. Yeah, the history people in America are taught is either not the whole story or wrong but to say that every person in history was blacc is just dumb.

:lol: i understand what u saying and we all have pride, but alot of history has been erased or altered. black folks been in every region and land so maybe we were the first in those places or our history mixed with their history and they left images on them stones of it

Lil.One
general
general

Post by Lil.One » November 6th, 2015, 11:07 pm

History. is. written. by. the. victors. :tiphat:

DatNiggaSpitz
superior
superior

Post by DatNiggaSpitz » November 6th, 2015, 11:16 pm

Million$Mojado wrote:
Pima-HaitianMac wrote:
chillidog wrote:
deuceHdeuce wrote:So what if he chased zebras

That's that self hate

Ashamed of Africa niggas who lived w nature that u rather be some european nobility that was opressin they own people and had slavery of blacks crackin

:whaat:
damnit spit u not getting the point they making it like blacs didnt leave africa and all we were known for is doing dumb shit. even yo black ass speaks on them Black Moorish statues in Europe but not u styling on us. which side of the fence u on?

but aint shit wrong with chasing Zebras. i bet yo girl can kill a 700 pound zebra with her Mamba venom posion darts. u gone fuck around and visit africa with her and she gonna sell yo ass into slavery to them Arabs. you gone see strike-ups of Hoover Duece on stones and mud huts in Morocco. i speak on all black accomplishments
lol the white man got these nigga thinking they was runnin around chasing zebras bareback with tittys out thats what niggas think :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the bible speak against that savage shit Israelites civilized Egyptians Hamites :2cents:
That self hate boy :whaat:

The white man got y'all thinking your own people were savages :whaat:
:whew:

:dance:

on some real shit tho

if yall niggas think that every nigga in africa was runnin around chasin zebras naked :facepalm:

my girl people aint do that they some of the oldest christians been had kingdoms nigga

better recognise

took them desert dwellin thirsty dirty israelites in when the muslim arabs was finna dulow they ass

better recognize nigga

DatNiggaSpitz
superior
superior

Post by DatNiggaSpitz » November 6th, 2015, 11:16 pm

Million$Mojado wrote:
Pima-HaitianMac wrote:
chillidog wrote:

That's that self hate

Ashamed of Africa niggas who lived w nature that u rather be some european nobility that was opressin they own people and had slavery of blacks crackin

damnit spit u not getting the point they making it like blacs didnt leave africa and all we were known for is doing dumb shit. even yo black ass speaks on them Black Moorish statues in Europe but not u styling on us. which side of the fence u on?

but aint shit wrong with chasing Zebras. i bet yo girl can kill a 700 pound zebra with her Mamba venom posion darts. u gone fuck around and visit africa with her and she gonna sell yo ass into slavery to them Arabs. you gone see strike-ups of Hoover Duece on stones and mud huts in Morocco. i speak on all black accomplishments
lol the white man got these nigga thinking they was runnin around chasing zebras bareback with tittys out thats what niggas think :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the bible speak against that savage shit Israelites civilized Egyptians Hamites :2cents:

on some real shit tho

if yall niggas think that every nigga in africa was runnin around chasin zebras naked :facepalm:

my girl people aint do that they some of the oldest christians been had kingdoms nigga

better recognise

took them desert dwellin thirsty dirty israelites in when the muslim arabs was finna dulow they ass

better recognize nigga

DatNiggaSpitz
superior
superior

Post by DatNiggaSpitz » November 6th, 2015, 11:23 pm

really i dont care if yall ppost israelite shit or not just dont shit on other black people and history thats disrespect.

with the moor shit i already know i done seen it wit my own eyes

brownbomber
superior
superior

Post by brownbomber » November 6th, 2015, 11:26 pm

:facepalm: :facepalm: @ israelites civilized da hamites...yall aint even TRYN 2 keep it real

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » November 6th, 2015, 11:36 pm

if we talking about the blacks came to america during slavery then why them aztec or mayan images had really dark people. they have light and dark but mostly dark. then have statues of Elephants when there is no elephants in the Americas that i know of. the huge stones and the pyramids. there was indeed contact

who can deny these pics. this is the truth, unless folks dont want to talk bout the truth

BlackMetroCard
prince
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » November 7th, 2015, 12:01 am

deuceHdeuce wrote:
Million$Mojado wrote:
Pima-HaitianMac wrote:
chillidog wrote:

That's that self hate

on some real shit tho

better recognise

better recognize nigga
Zebras came into play becouse u try to make it seem like its somethin to be proud of :yeahright: not cuz i said all africans. u made it seem like its a black trait to chase zebras :shrug:

BlackMetroCard
prince
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » November 7th, 2015, 12:03 am

chillidog wrote:if we talking about the blacks came to america during slavery then why them aztec or mayan images had really dark people. they have light and dark but mostly dark. then have statues of Elephants when there is no elephants in the Americas that i know of. the huge stones and the pyramids. there was indeed contact

who can deny these pics. this is the truth, unless folks dont want to talk bout the truth
everyones gonna act like they dont see it. you see chilli they aint tryna learn its like these niggas come everyday of a checklist of what to accuse on then when we prove it they dont thank us they go right to the next accusation :lol: i hate em :lol:

_brolic_
superior
superior

Post by _brolic_ » November 7th, 2015, 12:07 am

:facepalm: Indigenous Latin Americans are darker than Mestizos. This is is something everyone who's been there or knows anything about the region knows. It does does not prove they were Black Jews magically transported across the Atlantic. Stay gay, faggots

bigcountry
prince
prince

Post by bigcountry » November 7th, 2015, 12:10 am

Latin :cmon: using the cracker words

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » November 7th, 2015, 12:24 am

man i just know Spit girl got some good shit. im telling the nigga im not even speaking on the Israelite stuff im speaking on the black race in general. the whites and arabs want us to believe we was in African chasing wild Zebras and Baboons and shit while they came in and taught us how to be civilized like on some Tarzan in the jungle book shit. when it was these other people going into these black lands stealing nigga knowledge and whorshiping black religions. it dont matter if its Shems or Hams. im speakin on blacks. i keep telling u niggas that

before Bomber start cuz i know he will try to turn this into another debate. im talkin about black race and i dont give a shit if its Ham n nem. africa was a black nation, and niggas started migrating out and folks started migrating in..The Moors went into Europe and was running trains on them women. u see black statues all over that place but these coons want to turn their heads to it like it never happened cuz they white history teacher never spoke on it. not talkin bout u spit i know u know the real, or bits and pieces of it :lol:

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » November 7th, 2015, 12:26 am

_brolic_ wrote::facepalm: Indigenous Latin Americans are darker than Mestizos. This is is something everyone who's been there or knows anything about the region knows. It does does not prove they were Black Jews magically transported across the Atlantic. Stay gay, faggots

did i say they were black Jews dickhead? tell me nerdboy how did they become dark?

DatNiggaSpitz
superior
superior

Post by DatNiggaSpitz » November 7th, 2015, 12:27 am

chillidog wrote:man i just know Spit girl got some good shit. im telling the nigga im not even speaking on the Israelite stuff im speaking on the black race in general. the whites and arabs want us to believe we was in African chasing wild Zebras and Baboons and shit while they came in and taught us how to be civilized like on some Tarzan in the jungle book shit. when it was these other people going into these black lands stealing nigga knowledge and whorshiping black religions. it dont matter if its Shems or Hams. im speakin on blacks. i keep telling u niggas that

before Bomber start cuz i know he will try to turn this into another debate. im talkin about black race and i dont give a shit if its Ham n nem. africa was a black nation, and niggas started migrating out and folks started migrating in..The Moors went into Europe and was running trains on them women. u see black statues all over that place but these coons want to turn their heads to it like it never happened cuz they white history teacher never spoke on it. not talkin bout u spit i know u know the real, or bits and pieces of it :lol:
my girl aint got shit to do w nothin she american born from d town

i be on black history and teachin her ass

i just dont like niggas talkin bad on our history

BlackMetroCard
prince
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » November 7th, 2015, 1:05 am

deuceHdeuce wrote:
chillidog wrote:man i just know Spit girl got some good shit. im telling the nigga im not even speaking on the Israelite stuff im speaking on the black race in general. the whites and arabs want us to believe we was in African chasing wild Zebras and Baboons and shit while they came in and taught us how to be civilized like on some Tarzan in the jungle book shit. when it was these other people going into these black lands stealing nigga knowledge and whorshiping black religions. it dont matter if its Shems or Hams. im speakin on blacks. i keep telling u niggas that

my lightskin cuzin from Toronto is a Black Power Ass nigga but his his Canadian white bitch look like Alexis Texas :whew: :whew: but he be gettin drunk preachin that while she playin on the Tablet on the couch :lmao: :lol:

ofcourse its My Trinidad Cuz :lol: :lol: My ZOes dont be on not Coon shit no time soon :tiphat:

DatNiggaSpitz
superior
superior

Post by DatNiggaSpitz » November 7th, 2015, 1:08 am

:smh:

them niggas is pro self not pro black

but fuck all them terms and shit

i dont consider myself none of that im just bout niggas livin good and gettin right like all niggas should be

:tiphat:

BlackMetroCard
prince
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » November 7th, 2015, 1:32 am

deuceHdeuce wrote::smh:

i dont consider myself none of that im just bout niggas livin good and gettin right like all niggas should be

yea u what i call a "wanderer" u have a small sence of consciousness but u choose to dim out by Choice :shrug: idk if its cuz u felt u reach u max in knolege or what or if you just scared to say blacks did anything bad or what :shrug: u ever see insidous? fuck around and wonder off to a place u not gonna like :lol: physically Mentally and Spiritually. even tho u not a fan of spirituality :2cents:

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » November 7th, 2015, 1:34 am

deuceHdeuce wrote:

:lol: im fuckin with u bout yo girl. but who is talkin bad about our history? i dont really know who is who i just know the African Americans and them Island niggas who been on them slave ships are the people the Bible is speaking on. point blank period. when i speak on Egypt i speak on blacks melaninated people who had their history stolen. just like them Moors even doe they sold our asses out they still black. did all that ass kissing and teaching white man our history and mathematics and secrets and then fucked them over. but we speaking on black Europe but u not saying anything about it when u know it was a black present there and niggas was ruling it..

we have to give these coon niggas that work, they not letting go of that white man history for nothing

tell me she dont look light skinned.

Madame de Kerouaille was a mistress of King Charles II Stuart and the mother of his natural son. She belonged to the French aristocracy

an article by a man named Egmond Codfried titled

"Blue Blood is Black Blood" (1500-1789)

During the Middle Ages Black peoples in Europe were called Blue men. There seem to be images of this period which show Bleu people. I know of a Renaissance crucifixion scene with a light blue Jesus. In the Renaissance we start seeing many, many images of blacks, called The Moor.

Mike Nassau writes about Nubians and Iranians which were brought to Europe in 50 BC by Caesar to fight the Germanic nations. They stayed on and had their own communities along the Rhine and the Danube. Nassau states that in the 17th century Europeans arrived in America who were called Black Dutch. They were not treated like the Africans who were held in slavery. Many Whites were also kept as slaves or slave like conditions. Later on Black and coloured families claimed descend from these Black Dutch to prevent re-enslavement or being treated as niggers. The point is that somehow Black and coloured people were present in Europe and managed to keep their Black looks through intermarriage till at least the 17 century.

I suggest we look at the Moor in European Art and take it from there. In European Art the Moor is always a Classical African: pitch black, frizzled hair, a flat and wide face, flat nosed, thick lips, and subnasal prognasty.

When you study the symbol of the Moor from The Renaissance (1500) you will find that it did not start out like a Black Servant or a Black Page. The Drake Jewel (1575) shows the profile of a Black King dominating the profile of a White woman. This symbolises Africa dominating Europe and Black superiority in Europe.

The symbol of the Moor shows a Blue man which is a Black man and means Blue Blood. We see many portraits of the nobility in which they pose very intimate with a little Black boy or girl which gives the sitter riches, mostly pearls which seem to symbolise Europe.The nobility was coloured, and some showed more African or Asian or White treats. These portraits are kept hidden or are destroyed around the French Revolution (1789).

Inside The Drake Jewel is a miniature of Queen Elizabeth I. Her father’s sister Mary Tudor was the grandmother of Mary of Scots. Mary of Scots son was James I who married Anne of Denmark. They were the grandparents of Charles II Stuart who was named “The Black Boy.”

He was described on a wanted poster issued by parliament as a tall Black man and I do not think they were fooling around.

Anne of Denmark had ordered a play “The Masque of Blackness” (1605) in praise of Black beauty which did not fade. The play was performed by members of the court and it explained how Blacks, The Sun People, came to Europe to look for a milder sun. In the play was a personage of The Niger River. The costume design shows a tall Black woman. Strange as this might sound; it took me after all three years to believe my own findings: Anne of Denmark which we know as a blindingly blond woman was almost certainly Black. As the whole Stuart dynasty was Black of skin.

When one looks for portraits of Charles II Stuart “The Black Boy” one finds many which show a White man, with long black hair and mustachio. But if one persists there are portraits which show black skin. Especially the National Portrait Gallery site shows many portraits of a Black skinned boy and later a Black adult. Still there is a lot of variations, but I have one pitch black portrait which show his classical African treats under a huge afro-like wig.

So there were Black Kings in Europe, who somehow traced their origins in Africa and symbolised their Blue blood with the image of a Moor. The portraits which show Blacks as White’s I would explain as propaganda to make them look as the White people they so despotically oppressed. Other white portraits are over painted authentic Black portraits, or whitened copies of these or outright fakes. All European museums show portraits of the European elite, with fake white skin colour. We know that all the European royal families were blood relatives.

The Black Boy’s mother, for instance, Henrietta Maria, was the daughter of Maria de Medici, Queen of France and the aunt of Louis XIV, The Sun King. The sister of The Black boy was Maria Henrietta Stuart who married the Dutch Stadholder William II. Their son was King Stadholder William III, who ruled Britain as William and Mary

Drake Jewel

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » November 7th, 2015, 1:39 am

Pima-HaitianMac wrote:

yea u what i call a "wanderer" u have a small sence of consciousness but u choose to dim out by Choice :shrug: idk if its cuz u felt u reach u max in knolege or what or if you just scared to say blacks did anything bad or what :shrug: u ever see insidous? fuck around and wonder off to a place u not gonna like :lol: physically Mentally and Spiritually. even tho u not a fan of spirituality :2cents:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: hahaha my nigga. Pima is speaking the real doe, but i think spit will be fine. if anyone will go down that path it would be my boy BrownBomber

BlackMetroCard
prince
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » November 7th, 2015, 1:47 am

chillidog wrote:
Pima-HaitianMac wrote:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: hahaha my nigga. Pima is speaking the real doe, but i think spit will be fine. if anyone will go down that path it would be my boy BrownBomber
its cool lets just say Real Spit only keeps it real if it has to do with Blacks. but other trues hes Opinonated so well see how the stubbornness plays out everybody needs a god idgaf. spit wants to entertain that enki and enlil shit cuz he wants this shit to be like Blake StarWars/Startrek

DatNiggaSpitz
superior
superior

Post by DatNiggaSpitz » November 7th, 2015, 1:53 am

Pima-HaitianMac wrote:

im not a wanderer

u ever hear that old tale about the dude who came to the old monk to get some game

and when the monk tried to lace him he started talkin over him sayin he already know this and that

so the monk poured him a cup a tea and kept on pouring until the tea was spilin out

and so the young cat was like why you keep on pouring when my cup is full

you cant get anymore in there

and the monk said exactly

thats what hebrew isralite niggas are to me. niggas who came up on white christain, arab islam, black is wrong, africa is savage teachings and deep down they got that self-hate so they try to link theyself to shit outside of a place we definitely got blood and ancesteral ties and speak on it like a white or non-black to make theyself feel good.

yall not lookin for the truth because if yall was you would empty out all that shit and go to the source. but that white man got you scared

gon head and be scared but dont bring me into that shit. I believe in god, im not cursed, god is in me, but niggas is out of order and thats why they suffer.

DatNiggaSpitz
superior
superior

Post by DatNiggaSpitz » November 7th, 2015, 2:06 am

now on some real shit

all blacks is spiritual weve always been

the abrahamic religions islam judaism christianity

come from our origianl spiritual beliefs

all african religions believe in this

theres a great god (yahweh, allah, god)

theres spirits (angels, djinn, etc.)

theres ancestors that help us get in touch with god (abraham, moses, Solomon, Jesus etc)

when humans fuck up evil the world is out of order and thats evil (the flood, and the ways god destroyed the earth in the bible a lotta times)

this shit is in there. thats how it got to these whites arabs, and other niggas

from there you can trace our shit through africa mideast europe asia all that shit

what yall tryna do is start in the middle and make that the beginning thats a no no.

you best believe them africans know some shit thats why lil sin only give a bit game cuz they still got secret societies with ancient knowledge just like them ethiopians posed to have the ark of the covenant still but they dont tell outsiders.

then arabs and europeans got black artifacts hidden and stashed in private collections and musemus

im tellin you all this shit they got niggas scared off we created,
sacred science: us
secret societies: us
worship of one god first: us
fractal math, geometry: us
medicine: us
spiritualism: us

and I could keep goin on, but yall niggas aint ready tho.

BlackMetroCard
prince
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » November 7th, 2015, 2:15 am

ok the bible aint a white man science