PROVE ME WRONG

general
general
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: RBG *BLACK GUERRILLA HEBREW*

Re: PROVE ME WRONG

Postby Black Yisrael » November 3rd, 2015, 5:58 pm

_brolic_ wrote:Unless you work as a fucking telemarketer there's no way your dumb ass should be on the computer that much. Fucking loser. Address my post

:facepalm: I don't got to address nothing. I already adressed King James. No I'm not a telemarketer I'm on my way to the spot right now. :tiphat:

general
general

Postby Black Yisrael » November 3rd, 2015, 6:01 pm

BuckTown wrote:Come on chilli u aint gotta lie now. If u got a new account itz whatever man chilli a corny nam3 anyway, but when u start lyin like it aint u thats when shit get weird and ya credibility dies. U and chilli the only names on here that say burb shit like "dumb dumb" and push that black jew shit hardbody with no fucks given about the shit other people posted that proved u wrong. Exact same posting style bro. It aint hard to tell.

:facepalm: :cmon: :smh: :shrug: :wtf3: :comeon: :ohlawd: :shrug2: :wow:

Chilli come tell this brother we two different people

oog
oog
Region: South
Affiliation: Cuauhtemoc, everybody wanna burn the feet off him

Postby 1Million » November 3rd, 2015, 6:01 pm

All these Israel accounts can't be chili, there's no way someone can keep up with that many personalities without fuccing up somewhere. But I'm almost certain at least one of these niggas is telling their slow ass friends about this site.

general
general

Postby Black Yisrael » November 3rd, 2015, 6:01 pm

Black Yisrael wrote:
BuckTown wrote:Come on chilli u aint gotta lie now. If u got a new account itz whatever man chilli a corny nam3 anyway, but when u start lyin like it aint u thats when shit get weird and ya credibility dies. U and chilli the only names on here that say burb shit like "dumb dumb" and push that black jew shit hardbody with no fucks given about the shit other people posted that proved u wrong. Exact same posting style bro. It aint hard to tell.

:facepalm: :cmon: :smh: :shrug: :wtf3: :comeon: :ohlawd: :shrug2: :wow:

Chilli come tell this brother we two different people

I wish you could tag people to a post

superior
superior
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby Bucktown » November 3rd, 2015, 6:02 pm

This hebrew shit is eatin ya brain. U aint on ya way nowhere lol. Im tellin u man to man, this hebrew shit ruining ya life.

superior
superior

Postby Bucktown » November 3rd, 2015, 6:03 pm

Million$Mojado wrote:All these Israel accounts can't be chili, there's no way someone can keep up with that many personalities without fuccing up somewhere. But I'm almost certain at least one of these niggas is telling their slow ass friends about this site.

Not all of them is chilli, but this nigga here is chilli in the middle point of his slow descent into a mental disaster

general
general

Postby Black Yisrael » November 3rd, 2015, 6:04 pm

BuckTown wrote:This hebrew shit is eatin ya brain. U aint on ya way nowhere lol. Im tellin u man to man, this hebrew shit ruining ya life.

Ok

prince
prince
Region: West
Affiliation: :)

Postby bigcountry » November 3rd, 2015, 6:19 pm

Black women used talk about white women like dogs in 80s on back now who show they ass more then white woman it's sad case :lol: :whaat:

general
general

Postby Black Yisrael » November 3rd, 2015, 7:12 pm

bigcountry wrote:Black women used talk about white women like dogs in 80s on back now who show they ass more then white woman it's sad case :lol: :whaat:

:whaat: see how dead this thread is now!

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » November 3rd, 2015, 7:13 pm

deuceHdeuce wrote:exodus is not real

if you get deep with the "khazar" rabbi they'll even tell you its a story they just continue to tell

but jews was never slaves in egypt and exodus is made up

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :foh: :behead:

got damnit spit off with yo head.

get yo uncles drunk and tell them that and we wont see u for a couple weeks. they would give u that work :hmm:

fuckin spit man playin the middle man. that Hamite women has some good shit. the Nigga spit ready to sell us back into slavery :wow:

general
general

Postby Black Yisrael » November 3rd, 2015, 7:14 pm

chillidog wrote:

if you get deep with the "khazar" rabbi they'll even tell you its a story they just continue to tell

get yo uncles drunk and tell them that and we wont see u for a couple weeks. they would give u that work :hmm:

fuckin spit man playin the middle man. that Hamite women has some good shit. the Nigga spit ready to sell us back into slavery :wow:

They wont no match for me, this thread been over.

prince
prince

Postby bigcountry » November 3rd, 2015, 7:44 pm

Black Yisrael wrote:
bigcountry wrote:Black women used talk about white women like dogs in 80s on back now who show they ass more then white woman it's sad case :lol: :whaat:

:lol:

general
general

Postby Black Yisrael » November 3rd, 2015, 7:54 pm

bigcountry wrote:
Black Yisrael wrote:

:lol: :rip2:

general
general

Postby Black Yisrael » November 3rd, 2015, 7:55 pm

Black Yisrael wrote:
bigcountry wrote:
Black Yisrael wrote:

:lol: :rip2:

The sad thing is I was just getting started.

superior
superior

Postby DatNiggaSpitz » November 3rd, 2015, 8:49 pm

chillidog wrote:

fuck what they talking bout

every nigga wit sense disagree w y'all niggas( not counting them weirdos and racist)

but you should be worried how yo hebrew brethren gon off yo head if they hear you pushing all that but lustin themedomites and vein sodomite eaten baby back ribs

:whaat:

prince
prince

Postby bigcountry » November 3rd, 2015, 9:13 pm

Hoova 2 you are fool that :lol:

prince
prince
Region: North East
Affiliation: Beta Levi שבט לוי Forever And Always Coon Kila

Postby BlackMetroCard » November 3rd, 2015, 9:37 pm

EvanJellyDonut wrote:on god im bout to spam corpses and shit on every religious thread I see cus yall niggas wont shut the fuck up and keep inviting niggas to this site like we the underground railroad...

take this cancerous shit back to yall own forums and stop tryin to push religion on every colored person, no one gives a fuck about this. half of it is bullshit anyway

:discust:

just give me a reason to post corpses. please

shit nigga i report ur every word my nigga :killself:

prince
prince

Postby BlackMetroCard » November 3rd, 2015, 10:04 pm

i dont get it ibo not hebrews ???? :ohhh: :ohhh: :ohhh: :ohhh: niggas aint from nigerian ibo ???? :ohhh: :ohhh: :ohhh:

prince
prince

Postby bigcountry » November 3rd, 2015, 10:08 pm

Pima where did you get from

prince
prince

Postby bigcountry » November 3rd, 2015, 10:12 pm

My question why did the Jew power give up lemba tribe on tv could that be the tribe of Dan that got kick out.

prince
prince

Postby bigcountry » November 3rd, 2015, 10:13 pm

bigcountry wrote:Pima where did you get that from

prince
prince

Postby BlackMetroCard » November 3rd, 2015, 10:13 pm

bigcountry wrote:Pima where did you get from

African American Tribe of Judah are the Ibo slave decendents. Haitians/Louisiana Creoles are Levi from Guinea/Benin

underboss
underboss

Postby clout god sosa » November 3rd, 2015, 11:27 pm

why ya hebrews always contradicting each other? :cmon: none of yall camps on the same page and ya dont do shit for blacks besides trolling on forums and yelling at strangers in public looking like weirdos :smh:

prince
prince

Postby BlackMetroCard » November 4th, 2015, 12:17 am

oppkay wrote:why ya hebrews always contradicting each other? :cmon: none of yall camps on the same page and ya dont do shit for blacks besides trolling on forums and yelling at strangers in public looking like weirdos :smh:

cant we say that bout the black Movement in general malcomx Martin Luther :shrug: :ohhh: :ohhh: :ohhh: u contradicting urself now :whaat:

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » November 4th, 2015, 10:17 am

deuceHdeuce wrote:
Black Yisrael wrote:
deuceHdeuce wrote:
Black Yisrael wrote:
deuceHdeuce wrote:
Black Yisrael wrote:The Ifa divination practiced by the Yoruba, which is connected to both Egyptian and Hebrew mysticism, is a form of Geomancy... "An ephod (Hebrew) was an artifact and an object to be revered in ancient Israelite culture, and was closely connected with oracular practices and priestly ritual. ."Ifa- The most prestigious form of divination among the Yoruba. A type of geomancy (Leterally Earth divination; the oduns of Ifa are marked on a tray which represent the Earth) that depends on the generation of certain signs (oduns) and the interpretation of their meaning by means of a corpus of stories. Ifa has 256 oduns and it is said that there are at least 16 stories attached to each." - Making the Gods in New York: The Yoruba Religion in the African America Community, By Mary Cuthrell Curry, pg. 183.

It is interesting to note that the Bambara/Bamana people, that Joseph Eidelberg identified as Hebrew Israelites, also practiced a form of geomantic divination. Although their form of geomancy is different from the Ifa system, it does have the number 16 in common with the Ifa system.

u got it wrong

dont connect african shit to hebrew

you connect the hebrew shit to african

what some of us been telling y'all hebrew niggas

is the hebrew shit come from the older african culture not the other way around

yll nigas better understand we the first all that other shit come from us

:whaat: and you just made 0 sense. Hebrews are Africans dumb dumb :foh:

I made total sense you wanna be on some dumb shit.

you tryna say some of the african tribal culture come from hebrews "a separate black culture" that went into other african black tribal lands from some exodus outta israel

im telling you the african customs come first from them same people in nubia and kemet and the hebrews if they was black or not flipped them african cultures

but keep on being on some self hate dumb shit

:whaat: brother are fucking serious :wtf: .. ahk you out of order. Hebrews are Africans "Israel" is a nation. Judaism is a African custom. Yes there's a lot of African cultures that comes from the Hebrews specifically in West Africa and I'm proving it... just let me work COON!

you the coon nigga

puttin BPP with that ho ass religion shit when they believed the rifle over the bible ho ass nigga

stop fuckin up our history

until you get some testimonial from some real african elders not some ho shit you copying and pasting

so much real history yo ass never ton be privy too cuz you running around screaming bout some shit you don't really know about

take it from a nigga that been in the jungle mackin w some real elders

seen blackamoor statues

secret churches in europe

the black madonna up close and personal

aint nothin u ho niggas can tell me

:hmm: :hmm: oh shit spit getting gangsta

spit i trust them africans more than any other race outside of the blacks from slave ships. but im riding with my slave ship people first. i keep saying i dont trust them africans. lol fuck what u pro african niggas is talking bout i might make a thread going in on them fuckin africans for selling our asses.

PreviousNext

Return to Lobby