PROVE ME WRONG

DatNiggaSpitz
superior
superior

Re: PROVE ME WRONG

Post by DatNiggaSpitz » November 3rd, 2015, 4:44 pm

Black Yisrael wrote:The Ifa divination practiced by the Yoruba, which is connected to both Egyptian and Hebrew mysticism, is a form of Geomancy... "An ephod (Hebrew) was an artifact and an object to be revered in ancient Israelite culture, and was closely connected with oracular practices and priestly ritual. ."Ifa- The most prestigious form of divination among the Yoruba. A type of geomancy (Leterally Earth divination; the oduns of Ifa are marked on a tray which represent the Earth) that depends on the generation of certain signs (oduns) and the interpretation of their meaning by means of a corpus of stories. Ifa has 256 oduns and it is said that there are at least 16 stories attached to each." - Making the Gods in New York: The Yoruba Religion in the African America Community, By Mary Cuthrell Curry, pg. 183.

It is interesting to note that the Bambara/Bamana people, that Joseph Eidelberg identified as Hebrew Israelites, also practiced a form of geomantic divination. Although their form of geomancy is different from the Ifa system, it does have the number 16 in common with the Ifa system.

u got it wrong

dont connect african shit to hebrew

you connect the hebrew shit to african

what some of us been telling y'all hebrew niggas

is the hebrew shit come from the older african culture not the other way around

yll nigas better understand we the first all that other shit come from us

Black Yisrael
general
general

Post by Black Yisrael » November 3rd, 2015, 4:49 pm

:ohhh: WAIT A MINUTE! Now check this out! The base 2 calculation of African divination may also have Israelite origin :wtf: .. Being that the Yoruba and Bamana and other tribes has already been identified as Hebrew Israelites by scholars and historians! Now lets break some shit down. The base 2 calculaton of African mathematics, divination, and the foundation of the binary code have origins with the Hebrew Israelite High Priest Umim and Thumim. The Umim and Thumim was the stones within the breast-plate of the High Priest and this was used to consult the Most High Power!

The Urim and Thummin were used to ask binary questions to receive binary answers (yes/no, hot/cold, left/right, etc.) This system also seems to have been imported to the far east as well in the form of Yin-Yang or en-yo. The close relation between the divinatory systems of the Ifa and Cadena (Bamana) that Dr. Eglash pointed our most likely stem from the both the Yoruba and Bamana peoples being related from a common origin. They are both West Africans who are descendants of Israelites that left Egypt. The forms of divination based on binary code (Yin-Yang) and the 16 symbols are reminiscent of the Urim and Thummin of the Israelite High Priest's breast plate which consisted of 12 stones aligned within the square of 4 corners points (12+4=16). However, as a matter of fact, DNA evidence also confirms that the Israelites left Egypt and migrated into Western, Eastern and Sub-Saharan African areas.

Black Yisrael
general
general

Post by Black Yisrael » November 3rd, 2015, 4:51 pm

deuceHdeuce wrote:
Black Yisrael wrote:The Ifa divination practiced by the Yoruba, which is connected to both Egyptian and Hebrew mysticism, is a form of Geomancy... "An ephod (Hebrew) was an artifact and an object to be revered in ancient Israelite culture, and was closely connected with oracular practices and priestly ritual. ."Ifa- The most prestigious form of divination among the Yoruba. A type of geomancy (Leterally Earth divination; the oduns of Ifa are marked on a tray which represent the Earth) that depends on the generation of certain signs (oduns) and the interpretation of their meaning by means of a corpus of stories. Ifa has 256 oduns and it is said that there are at least 16 stories attached to each." - Making the Gods in New York: The Yoruba Religion in the African America Community, By Mary Cuthrell Curry, pg. 183.

It is interesting to note that the Bambara/Bamana people, that Joseph Eidelberg identified as Hebrew Israelites, also practiced a form of geomantic divination. Although their form of geomancy is different from the Ifa system, it does have the number 16 in common with the Ifa system.

u got it wrong

:whaat: and you just made 0 sense. Hebrews are Africans dumb dumb :foh:

Black Yisrael
general
general

Post by Black Yisrael » November 3rd, 2015, 4:55 pm

:ohhh: :shrug: .. Ifá – The most prestigious form of divination among the Yoruba. A type of geomancy (Literally earth divination; the oduns of Ifa are marked on a tray which represent the Earth) that depends on the generation of certain signs (oduns) and the interpretation of their meaning by means of a corpus of stories. Ifa has 256 oduns and it is said that there are at least 16 stories attached to each.” – Making the Gods in New York: The Yoruba Religion in the African American Community, By Mary Cuthrell Curry, PG 183

DatNiggaSpitz
superior
superior

Post by DatNiggaSpitz » November 3rd, 2015, 4:57 pm

Black Yisrael wrote:
deuceHdeuce wrote:

u got it wrong

I made total sense you wanna be on some dumb shit.

you tryna say some of the african tribal culture come from hebrews "a separate black culture" that went into other african black tribal lands from some exodus outta israel

im telling you the african customs come first from them same people in nubia and kemet and the hebrews if they was black or not flipped them african cultures

but keep on being on some self hate dumb shit

Black Yisrael
general
general

Post by Black Yisrael » November 3rd, 2015, 4:57 pm

Black Yisrael
general
general

Post by Black Yisrael » November 3rd, 2015, 5:02 pm

deuceHdeuce wrote:
Black Yisrael wrote:
deuceHdeuce wrote:

u got it wrong

you tryna say some of the african tribal culture come from hebrews "a separate black culture" that went into other african black tribal lands from some exodus outta israel

im telling you the african customs come first from them same people in nubia and kemet and the hebrews if they was black or not flipped them african cultures

:whaat: brother are fucking serious :wtf: .. ahk you out of order. Hebrews are Africans "Israel" is a nation. Judaism is a African custom. Yes there's a lot of African cultures that comes from the Hebrews specifically in West Africa and I'm proving it... just let me work COON!

Black Yisrael
general
general

Post by Black Yisrael » November 3rd, 2015, 5:03 pm

Black Yisrael wrote:
deuceHdeuce wrote:
Black Yisrael wrote:
deuceHdeuce wrote:

u got it wrong

:whaat: brother are fucking serious :wtf: .. ahk you out of order. Hebrews are Africans "Israel" is a nation. Judaism is a African custom. Yes there's a lot of African cultures that comes from the Hebrews specifically in West Africa and I'm proving it... just let me work COON!
people intermarried and cross-breed with each other from different tribes, a lot of these people took on the cultures of other tribes.

DatNiggaSpitz
superior
superior

Post by DatNiggaSpitz » November 3rd, 2015, 5:05 pm

Black Yisrael wrote:
deuceHdeuce wrote:
Black Yisrael wrote:
deuceHdeuce wrote:

u got it wrong

you the coon nigga

puttin BPP with that ho ass religion shit when they believed the rifle over the bible ho ass nigga

stop fuckin up our history

until you get some testimonial from some real african elders not some ho shit you copying and pasting

so much real history yo ass never ton be privy too cuz you running around screaming bout some shit you don't really know about

take it from a nigga that been in the jungle mackin w some real elders

seen blackamoor statues

secret churches in europe

the black madonna up close and personal

aint nothin u ho niggas can tell me

Black Yisrael
general
general

Post by Black Yisrael » November 3rd, 2015, 5:11 pm

Judaism is African spirituality, Judaism is the African way of life. Brothers need to grasp a full and better understanding of Judaism. Judaism was developed in Africa by African people and it was adopted by the Yoruba Orisha worship (Vodoun, Sateria, Lacumi, Condomble, etc) and is still being co-opted and altered by non-Africans today. To speak of an African influence on Judaism is like speaking of an African influence on Orisha Worship. It is not an African influence. It is still African and represents an African way of life. Along with Cheikh Anta Diop, Alex Darkwah also traces Ancient Egypt to geographical Africa. Darkwah had DNA on his side; whereas, Diopused archeological artifacts, culture, and documentary text to prove his research. He was still challenged by "Europe" and his findings were labeled "untrue" by the scientific world. Darkwah proves that Africans wrote the Bible even though your personal "King James" Version of the Bible may have pages laced with white Greek characters and distributed throughout the world.

First of all, the name "Africa" was given to the continent by Romans. Africa was also called Kemet, Libya, Ortegia, Corphye, Egypt, Ethiopia and/or Sedan, Olympia, Hesperia, Oceania, and Ta-Merry. The ancient name for Africa was "Akebu-Lan" (mother of mankind) or "Garden of Eden". This name was used by the Moors, Nubians, Khart-Hadddans (Carthaginians), and Ethiopians.

Black Yisrael
general
general

Post by Black Yisrael » November 3rd, 2015, 5:18 pm

deuceHdeuce wrote:
Black Yisrael wrote:
deuceHdeuce wrote:
Black Yisrael wrote:
deuceHdeuce wrote:

u got it wrong

you the coon nigga

puttin BPP with that ho ass religion shit when they believed the rifle over the bible ho ass nigga

until you get some testimonial from some real african elders not some ho shit you copying and pasting

so much real history yo ass never ton be privy too cuz you running around screaming bout some shit you don't really know about

seen blackamoor statues

Brother quit the folly you don't "Mack" with shit. You can't expose the truth brother! Brother I'm with REAL elders you aint telling me shit brother! Your pride just blinding you and making you look stupid and delusional while I'm trying to educate my got damn people! You the true COON and one thing I actually hate more than them Cave dwelling white Crackers is a black ass COON that think he know something. Brother you need to get on your got damn square because you lost! Expose my knowledge then if you got a problem with it nigga! other than that keep your illiterate comments to yourself. Matter of fact go play with Master while the real men have a productive conversation little Boy!

Black Yisrael
general
general

Post by Black Yisrael » November 3rd, 2015, 5:19 pm

deuceHdeuce wrote:
Black Yisrael wrote:
deuceHdeuce wrote:
Black Yisrael wrote:
deuceHdeuce wrote:

u got it wrong

you the coon nigga

seen blackamoor statues

Brother quit the folly you don't "Mack" with shit. You can't expose the truth brother! Brother I'm with REAL elders you aint telling me shit brother! Your pride just blinding you and making you look stupid and delusional while I'm trying to educate my got damn people! You the true COON and one thing I actually hate more than them Cave dwelling white Crackers is a black ass COON that think he know something. Brother you need to get on your got damn square because you lost! Expose my knowledge then if you got a problem with it nigga! other than that keep your illiterate comments to yourself. Matter of fact go play with Master while the real men have a productive conversation little Boy!

DatNiggaSpitz
superior
superior

Post by DatNiggaSpitz » November 3rd, 2015, 5:19 pm

hebrew practices whether they african or not

is a watered down version of older african practices

so why would we hold that as OG?

the only difference between you and the rest of the hebrew israelites is that you tryna bring africa back into the fold to make niggas agree with this shit

the point is all african traditional spiritual belief hold one thing true over all

there is a great creator

and good and evil is really peace or disharmony within the world and universe as a whole

these basic beliefs and others been twisted around now u got the torah bible and quaran

DatNiggaSpitz
superior
superior

Post by DatNiggaSpitz » November 3rd, 2015, 5:20 pm

Black Yisrael wrote:
deuceHdeuce wrote:
Black Yisrael wrote:
deuceHdeuce wrote:
Black Yisrael wrote:
deuceHdeuce wrote:

u got it wrong

you the coon nigga

seen blackamoor statues

FOH with that fake coon shit

self hatin nigga usin white words

wit yo nose high up in some arab ass

:whaat:

EvanJellyDonut
underboss
underboss

Post by EvanJellyDonut » November 3rd, 2015, 5:22 pm

on god im bout to spam corpses and shit on every religious thread I see cus yall niggas wont shut the fuck up and keep inviting niggas to this site like we the underground railroad...

take this cancerous shit back to yall own forums and stop tryin to push religion on every colored person, no one gives a fuck about this. half of it is bullshit anyway

:discust:

just give me a reason to post corpses. please

Black Yisrael
general
general

Post by Black Yisrael » November 3rd, 2015, 5:24 pm

deuceHdeuce wrote:
Black Yisrael wrote:
deuceHdeuce wrote:
Black Yisrael wrote:
deuceHdeuce wrote:
Black Yisrael wrote:
deuceHdeuce wrote:

u got it wrong

you the coon nigga

seen blackamoor statues

FOH with that fake coon shit

self hatin nigga usin white words

wit yo nose high up in some arab ass

I cant stand brothers like you. Just a annoying ass itch I just can't reach, so I can turn around and smack the shit out of it!

DatNiggaSpitz
superior
superior

Post by DatNiggaSpitz » November 3rd, 2015, 5:25 pm

EvanJellyDonut wrote:on god im bout to spam corpses and shit on every religious thread I see cus yall niggas wont shut the fuck up and keep inviting niggas to this site like we the underground railroad...

take this cancerous shit back to yall own forums and stop tryin to push religion on every colored person, no one gives a fuck about this. half of it is bullshit anyway

:tiphat:

u still a nerd and fake mexican whitely tho

"orale, fuckkkeeeerrr!"

Black Yisrael
general
general

Post by Black Yisrael » November 3rd, 2015, 5:28 pm

EvanJellyDonut wrote:on god im bout to spam corpses and shit on every religious thread I see cus yall niggas wont shut the fuck up and keep inviting niggas to this site like we the underground railroad...

:whaat: go ahead! We don't give a got damn if you "Spam Corpses" you Cracker. This is the underground railroad and I'm your Harriet Tubman coming to take you to the promise land.

Bucktown
superior
superior

Post by Bucktown » November 3rd, 2015, 5:30 pm

Yo chilli u couldnt do all this from ya original account bruh?

Black Yisrael
general
general

Post by Black Yisrael » November 3rd, 2015, 5:33 pm

:tiphat: Well it looks like this thread is done! :shrug: #GAMEOVER

Black Yisrael
general
general

Post by Black Yisrael » November 3rd, 2015, 5:35 pm

If this was Chilli he definitely would've did it on his account :shrug:

_brolic_
superior
superior

Post by _brolic_ » November 3rd, 2015, 5:38 pm

Fuck your new thread, your ass has too many threads here already. Did the book in question say King James had a bat mitzvah at 12 like you claimed? I doubt it. Posting a cover of some random book proves nothing you've said. James II's conversion to Catholicism is historical fact.

ames returned with his brother and was appointed as Lord High Admiral of England. James married Anne Hyde, a Catholic and he later converted to Catholicism. In 1673 Parliament passed the Test Acts that prevented Catholics from being Members of Parliament or from holding any other high office. As a result of this legislation James was forced to resign as Lord High Admiral.

After the death of Anne Hyde, James married Mary of Modena, another Catholic. This upset Parliament and James decided to live in Europe. While he was away members of the House of Commons attempted to exclude him from the succession. However, the Exclusion Bill was defeated by the House of Lords.

The Duke of Monmouth tried to usurp the throne from him because he was so mad that a Catholic was in charge of Britain for fuck's sake.

In June 1685, the Duke of Monmouth landed in England with a small army. As he was a Protestant he expected most of the population to support his claim to the throne, but people in England were unwilling to get involved in another Civil War. Monmouth was therefore easily defeated by the king's army.

After this victory James tried to place Catholic friends in positions of power. However, the Test Acts made it impossible for him to do this. When Parliament refused to change these laws, he ignored it and began appointing Catholics to senior positions in the army and the government.

James also announced that he intended to allow Catholics to have complete religious freedom in England. When the Archbishop of Canterbury and six other bishops objected to this, James gave instructions for them to be arrested and sent to the Tower of London.

source: http://spartacus-educational.com/STUjames2.htm
6From your other thread, you bitch ass ignorant alt account loser. Get a job and life or something your account two days old and you already got hundreds of posts. Faggot. :cmon:

Black Yisrael
general
general

Post by Black Yisrael » November 3rd, 2015, 5:44 pm

_brolic_ wrote:
Fuck your new thread, your ass has too many threads here already. Did the book in question say King James had a bat mitzvah at 12 like you claimed? I doubt it. Posting a cover of some random book proves nothing you've said. James II's conversion to Catholicism is historical fact.

ames returned with his brother and was appointed as Lord High Admiral of England. James married Anne Hyde, a Catholic and he later converted to Catholicism. In 1673 Parliament passed the Test Acts that prevented Catholics from being Members of Parliament or from holding any other high office. As a result of this legislation James was forced to resign as Lord High Admiral.

After the death of Anne Hyde, James married Mary of Modena, another Catholic. This upset Parliament and James decided to live in Europe. While he was away members of the House of Commons attempted to exclude him from the succession. However, the Exclusion Bill was defeated by the House of Lords.

The Duke of Monmouth tried to usurp the throne from him because he was so mad that a Catholic was in charge of Britain for fuck's sake.

In June 1685, the Duke of Monmouth landed in England with a small army. As he was a Protestant he expected most of the population to support his claim to the throne, but people in England were unwilling to get involved in another Civil War. Monmouth was therefore easily defeated by the king's army.

After this victory James tried to place Catholic friends in positions of power. However, the Test Acts made it impossible for him to do this. When Parliament refused to change these laws, he ignored it and began appointing Catholics to senior positions in the army and the government.

James also announced that he intended to allow Catholics to have complete religious freedom in England. When the Archbishop of Canterbury and six other bishops objected to this, James gave instructions for them to be arrested and sent to the Tower of London.

source: http://spartacus-educational.com/STUjames2.htm
6From your other thread, you bitch ass ignorant alt account loser. Get a job and life or something your account two days old and you already got hundreds of posts. Faggot. :cmon:
:facepalm: I have one account and I don't care how many posts so why should. All my posts are for good causes. Actually I'm at work right now making money :shrug:

_brolic_
superior
superior

Post by _brolic_ » November 3rd, 2015, 5:48 pm

Unless you work as a fucking telemarketer there's no way your dumb ass should be on the computer that much. Fucking loser. Address my post

Bucktown
superior
superior

Post by Bucktown » November 3rd, 2015, 5:53 pm

Come on chilli u aint gotta lie now. If u got a new account itz whatever man chilli a corny nam3 anyway, but when u start lyin like it aint u thats when shit get weird and ya credibility dies. U and chilli the only names on here that say burb shit like "dumb dumb" and push that black jew shit hardbody with no fucks given about the shit other people posted that proved u wrong. Exact same posting style bro. It aint hard to tell.