chili exposed get yo ass in here

corporal
corporal
Region: West
Affiliation: $outh $acra

Re: chili exposed get yo ass in here

Postby Pandilla » November 2nd, 2015, 2:10 pm

fuck the bible. I hope yall niggas die of religious poisoning.

We are all animals, we eat, drink, sleep violence. its in our nature. aint shit about god in our heritage. we evolved from apes and kill eachother like we poppin skittles.

fuck all this fake ass quasi religious bullshit.

ooog
ooog
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby The Chosen One » November 2nd, 2015, 2:54 pm

Its a wrap wrote:
chillidog wrote:
bigcountry wrote:Wrap talk out of his ass with his the Google site
He need take his Google researching ass back to the west section ?
Try act like he some kind of gee who never touch the street in his life :lol:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :tiphat:

and i really like wrap black ass but he is being a coon. if we saying us black folks is a great chosen race unlike anyone else, then why the hell does his Mr pro black ass is going to talk shit to us

yes wrap take yo ass back to the west section and talk about them ECC vs f13 beefs :killself:

I ain't actin holier than thou, like ya'll 'God's chosen people', I'm a regular person, I talk about what I know pull up on niggaz for talkin shit regardless of the topic if I know anythin about it. You too should be the last ones to talk about street shit too, never said I approve of no shit, just talkin about what's poppin on the streets, been in constructive black talk on their too.

Talk shit to me for talkin and tryin to improve our situation, and call me a coon, coonery is actions not words, a coon was a character, who not only took the piss out of the way we spoke but had behavioural characteristics, ya'll callin me a coon but your behaviour is the epitome of coonery, 'I ain't doin shit just gonna waitin for a black Jesus to rip open the sky' what kind of useless behaviour is that, the kind white people would sit in room for 1 hour 45 minutes and either eat popcorn to or go in with a Mac-10 and empty the clip with no resistance.

wrap im only saying that cuz ur talkin down on us saying how we a special chosen race that TMH made a covenant with. Basically ur saying we aint shit and we just like everyone else but if that is true then why are they so insecure and hate us so much? and the only reason i go against u is bcuz u come at me. that Thiest shit that u down with is nothing but old white men in yo click, and yall all share the same theory but what u didnt know is they didnt invite niggas :lol:

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » November 2nd, 2015, 3:02 pm

BluntedUp wrote:this nigga chilidog Lmao.

Talk about white religious theories yet he believe in the BIble.

Be talkin bout white man science but work as a nurse, everything he do based on white man science

Chili claim to be hebrew but dont even prefer his chosen women over others. Stay simpin over foreign puss. :lol:

Plus nigga dont even follow his hebrew shit 100%. He pick and chooses what he wanna do :smh:

NY hebrews would not be with that at all. Stop half steppin :lol:

u think i give a fuck about them NY niggas. lol fuck yall niggas. u think them NY Israelites groups follow every rule when they out cursing on the streets? i already put u up on game if this was the white man book then why did it have to be translated? Why did them whites and Arabs go into Israel, Egypt, even Timbuktu to soak up game? stealing our shit. The Bible is speaking about us but yo coon as is too busy riding these other niggas dicks to figure it out. go study ur books to become a government receptionist :foh:

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » November 2nd, 2015, 3:04 pm

ThaHoodRef wrote:For a pro black nigga my nigga do be thirstin them other races tho :whaat:

my dick likes all women, just like yo dick. i just keep it real while these other niggas dont

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » November 2nd, 2015, 3:07 pm

Pandilla wrote:fuck the bible. I hope yall niggas die of religious poisoning.

We are all animals, we eat, drink, sleep violence. its in our nature. aint shit about god in our heritage. we evolved from apes and kill eachother like we poppin skittles.

fuck all this fake ass quasi religious bullshit.

u think u cool cuz u said that? Luigi Head ass nigga, u bitter since Gohan piped yo asian girl down :lmao: . his non-english speaking ass called u a black neger online :lol:

ooog
ooog
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Postby BluntedUp » November 2nd, 2015, 3:12 pm

chillidog wrote:
ThaHoodRef wrote:For a pro black nigga my nigga do be thirstin them other races tho :whaat:

my dick likes all women, just like yo dick. i just keep it real while these other niggas dont

But Hebrews aint about that life. That's a strict no-no. You cant fake the funk all you want to but that alone shows you aint 100% dedicated to the cost.

If blacks rose up and rebelled today you'd be the one nigga to stay workin as a nurse and do nothin cuz you still gotta pay off that lease and don't wanna offend yo foreign slores. :lol:

Hebrews out here would drop you on yo neck for that. :lol:

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » November 2nd, 2015, 3:13 pm

to the cause*

superior
superior
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: y-owe-me ave

Postby brownbomber » November 2nd, 2015, 3:23 pm

:facepalm: @ chili tryn w nclude israel wit timbuktu lmao...aint nobody stole nothin from israel..bsides plagiarizing da bible yall aint have nothin 2 steal...

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » November 2nd, 2015, 3:29 pm

Black Yisrael wrote:

Be talkin bout white man science but work as a nurse, everything he do based on white man science

Chili claim to be hebrew but dont even prefer his chosen women over others. Stay simpin over foreign puss. :lol:

Plus nigga dont even follow his hebrew shit 100%. He pick and chooses what he wanna do :smh:

So who is this :ohhh:

you niggas slow

prince
prince
Affiliation: :)

Postby bigcountry » November 2nd, 2015, 3:31 pm

Brown bomber is looking for another debate :facepalm: :cmon:

superior
superior

Postby brownbomber » November 2nd, 2015, 3:38 pm

Jus bn real...he mentiobed israel wit egypt & Timbuktu. .israel had no knowledge 2 soak. Up..dey was a bunch of goat herding nomads

prince
prince
Affiliation: :)

Postby bigcountry » November 2nd, 2015, 3:42 pm

Go worship Baal :smh:

superior
superior

Postby brownbomber » November 2nd, 2015, 3:46 pm

:bored:

boss
boss
Affiliation: Eastside

Postby Its a wrap » November 2nd, 2015, 3:54 pm

chillidog wrote:
Its a wrap wrote:
chillidog wrote:

and i really like wrap black ass but he is being a coon. if we saying us black folks is a great chosen race unlike anyone else, then why the hell does his Mr pro black ass is going to talk shit to us

yes wrap take yo ass back to the west section and talk about them ECC vs f13 beefs :killself:

I ain't actin holier than thou, like ya'll 'God's chosen people', I'm a regular person, I talk about what I know pull up on niggaz for talkin shit regardless of the topic if I know anythin about it. You too should be the last ones to talk about street shit too, never said I approve of no shit, just talkin about what's poppin on the streets, been in constructive black talk on their too.

Talk shit to me for talkin and tryin to improve our situation, and call me a coon, coonery is actions not words, a coon was a character, who not only took the piss out of the way we spoke but had behavioural characteristics, ya'll callin me a coon but your behaviour is the epitome of coonery, 'I ain't doin shit just gonna waitin for a black Jesus to rip open the sky' what kind of useless behaviour is that, the kind white people would sit in room for 1 hour 45 minutes and either eat popcorn to or go in with a Mac-10 and empty the clip with no resistance.

wrap im only saying that cuz ur talkin down on us saying how we a special chosen race that TMH made a covenant with. Basically ur saying we aint shit and we just like everyone else but if that is true then why are they so insecure and hate us so much? and the only reason i go against u is bcuz u come at me. that Thiest shit that u down with is nothing but old white men in yo click, and yall all share the same theory but what u didnt know is they didnt invite niggas :lol:

Hypocritical would be a compliment, you are full of shit, tryin to talk sensibly with you but you ain't made no sense.

You're sayin we're chosen but at the same time saying we ain't shit, 'the reason why black people won't get nowhere is because we are cursed and have strayed from God', I never said none of that shit, you took it a step futher and said God said we ain't shit. :facepalm:

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » November 2nd, 2015, 4:27 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
chillidog wrote:

But Hebrews aint about that life. That's a strict no-no. You cant fake the funk all you want to but that alone shows you aint 100% dedicated to the cost.

If blacks rose up and rebelled today you'd be the one nigga to stay workin as a nurse and do nothin cuz you still gotta pay off that lease and don't wanna offend yo foreign slores. :lol:

Hebrews out here would drop you on yo neck for that. :lol:

:facepalm: blunt lay off the NY weed. we already talked about this. my whole point is i know for a fact that we is the people the Bible is speaking too. we been talked about this but u seem to forget

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » November 2nd, 2015, 4:31 pm

Its a wrap wrote:
chillidog wrote:
Its a wrap wrote:
chillidog wrote:

Hypocritical would be a compliment, you are full of shit, tryin to talk sensibly with you but you ain't made no sense.

You're sayin we're chosen but at the same time saying we ain't shit, 'the reason why black people won't get nowhere is because we are cursed and have strayed from God', I never said none of that shit, you took it a step futher and said God said we ain't shit. :facepalm:

:lol: :lol: :facepalm: nigga what? i said u basically saying we aint shit. i understand why we going thru these conditions but u dont so may be u ned to read the bible more.

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » November 2nd, 2015, 4:33 pm

brownbomber wrote:Jus bn real...he mentiobed israel wit egypt & Timbuktu. .israel had no knowledge 2 soak. Up..dey was a bunch of goat herding nomads

im tlkin about when them Romans came in and stole Israel things unless this pic is fake

underboss
underboss
Region: North East
Affiliation: Born Alone Die Alone..Self Preservation

Postby Uno❗️ » November 2nd, 2015, 4:35 pm

Heeb-rus lit

superior
superior

Postby brownbomber » November 2nd, 2015, 4:39 pm

U said da arabs. White man stole knowledge soaked up game..yall soaked up all yall game from older cultures..israel,da rest of ur arabs brothering r da theives dont leave israel..yall aint leave da world wit nothin but a plagurized book

general
general
Affiliation: RBG *BLACK GUERRILLA HEBREW*

Postby Black Yisrael » November 2nd, 2015, 4:45 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
Black Yisrael wrote:

So who is this :ohhh:

you niggas slow

:tiphat:

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » November 2nd, 2015, 5:04 pm

brownbomber wrote:U said da arabs. White man stole knowledge soaked up game..yall soaked up all yall game from older cultures..israel,da rest of ur arabs brothering r da theives dont leave israel..yall aint leave da world wit nothin but a plagurized book

:facepalm: :lol: fuckin brown man everything is a debate with you. when i said soaked up all our game im talking about them soaking up the black race game. the Europeans and the Arabs. do u understand? i think u keep getting confused by that. i really dont know which black person belong to what group. im just saying i know the Bible or them Dead Sea Scrolls that was compiled into the Bible is speaking about us. the black race. its really not that difficult. if they believe Adam and Eve migrated out of africa as alot of these white scholars will tell you then which route will they take to migrate across the world? they would have to come thru the Middle east so even based on that simple knowledge you know they were still a black race of people, but these dumbass think them fucking Arabs(which means Desert People, which can be anyone) sprouted out of thin air or was a seperate group o people.

og
og
Affiliation: your baby moms

Postby SHANKZILLA » November 2nd, 2015, 6:04 pm

Chili do u even know how many other nation conquer the Israelite before the roman empire conquer that region its in the bible but you never read the bible they even did 6 story movie on the history channel called the bible :lol: stop preaching and do some real research because nigga you is lost so what im Catholic and im proud of it Catholic church did more stuff for African American or any person of color its well know you just dumb n blind to see by the way Catholic chruch is worth up 2 billion dollars they give away then take

superior
superior
Region: South
Affiliation: IsraeliteK, SurenoK

Postby _brolic_ » November 2nd, 2015, 6:04 pm

None of those pictures of black dudes are King James. Furthermore, King James was Catholic. If y'all niggas hate Catholics so much why are you so hell-bent on claiming he was one of you? :cmon:

superior
superior

Postby brownbomber » November 2nd, 2015, 6:06 pm

Dats wat im sayn ..yall didnt have nothing 2 soak up...da hyksos wasnt no black group..its possible dey had some black blood, dey was mixed@ best...all dat knowledge came from ham..give credit 2 where its 2..yall some johnny come late ass dudes...wasnt no such thing of an israel prior 2 1500b.c

og
og
Affiliation: your baby moms

Postby SHANKZILLA » November 2nd, 2015, 6:10 pm

brownbomber wrote:Dats wat im sayn ..yall didnt have nothing 2 soak up...da hyksos wasnt no black group..its possible dey had some black blood, dey was mixed@ best...all dat knowledge came from ham..give credit 2 where its 2..yall some johnny come late ass dudes...wasnt no such thing of an israel prior 2 1500b.c

At least somebody have common sense

PreviousNext

Return to Lobby