chili exposed get yo ass in here

og
og
User avatar
Posts: 12755
Joined: August 24th, 2007, 4:48 pm
Location: bronx to orlando
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: your baby moms

chili exposed get yo ass in here

Postby SHANKZILLA » November 2nd, 2015, 8:37 am

You just admit you dont read the Bible or tanakh but you setting here posting bible quotes prove the fucks you dont know what you talking you just copy and paste shit and trying to preach but you dont read the bible you dont wanna face the facts that Israelite have arab decent in their history Moses is in the quan i bet you didnt know that why you think it's a holy war in the middle east with islam and judahism :ohhh:




ooog
ooog
User avatar
Posts: 20580
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm
Location: San Bernardino
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: chili exposed get yo ass in here

Postby The Chosen One » November 2nd, 2015, 9:00 am

SHANK wrote:You just admit you dont read the Bible or tanakh but you setting here posting bible quotes prove the fucks you dont know what you talking you just copy and paste shit and trying to preach but you dont read the bible you dont wanna face the facts that Israelite have arab decent in their history Moses is in the quan i bet you didnt know that why you think it's a holy war in the middle east with islam and judahism :ohhh:



those same Arabs were worshiping stones before they stole black people knowledge :foh:

Image

ooog
ooog
User avatar
Posts: 20580
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm
Location: San Bernardino
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: chili exposed get yo ass in here

Postby The Chosen One » November 2nd, 2015, 9:02 am

SHANK wrote:You just admit you dont read the Bible or tanakh but you setting here posting bible quotes prove the fucks you dont know what you talking you just copy and paste shit and trying to preach but you dont read the bible you dont wanna face the facts that Israelite have arab decent in their history Moses is in the quan i bet you didnt know that why you think it's a holy war in the middle east with islam and judahism :ohhh:



u dumb fuck the Bible/Tanakh is older than the Quran :killself: prove to us what ur saying is true dumb dumb

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2189
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 11:38 am
Location: South Central Los Angeles...
Region: West
Affiliation: Eastside

Re: chili exposed get yo ass in here

Postby Its a wrap » November 2nd, 2015, 9:16 am

SHANK wrote:You just admit you dont read the Bible or tanakh but you setting here posting bible quotes prove the fucks you dont know what you talking you just copy and paste shit and trying to preach but you dont read the bible you dont wanna face the facts that Israelite have arab decent in their history Moses is in the quan i bet you didnt know that why you think it's a holy war in the middle east with islam and judahism :ohhh:


chillidog don't read or know shit, but he can sure copy and paste, can't kick some knowledge but sure acts like it.

How come ya'll Hebrew Isrealites shitting on Catholics, when ya'll got your Bible from Catholics, show me an older complete Bible than the ones that Catholics have.

Still wanna know how ya'll broke of Catholics via numerous branch offs from black churches that broke away from white Presbyterian churches who broke off the Church of England who broke off the Catholics, how does all them phony Christians become the real Hebrews?

prince
prince
User avatar
Posts: 6712
Joined: December 17th, 2014, 9:10 am
Location: BronX,-SoCal-Caribbean
Region: North East
Affiliation: Beta Levi שבט לוי Forever And Always Coon Kila

Re: chili exposed get yo ass in here

Postby BlackMetroCard » November 2nd, 2015, 9:20 am

niggas shank be reachin :lol:

ooog
ooog
User avatar
Posts: 20580
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm
Location: San Bernardino
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: chili exposed get yo ass in here

Postby The Chosen One » November 2nd, 2015, 9:40 am

Its a wrap wrote:
SHANK wrote:You just admit you dont read the Bible or tanakh but you setting here posting bible quotes prove the fucks you dont know what you talking you just copy and paste shit and trying to preach but you dont read the bible you dont wanna face the facts that Israelite have arab decent in their history Moses is in the quan i bet you didnt know that why you think it's a holy war in the middle east with islam and judahism :ohhh:


chillidog don't read or know shit, but he can sure copy and paste, can't kick some knowledge but sure acts like it.

How come ya'll Hebrew Isrealites shitting on Catholics, when ya'll got your Bible from Catholics, show me an older complete Bible than the ones that Catholics have.

Still wanna know how ya'll broke of Catholics via numerous branch offs from black churches that broke away from white Presbyterian churches who broke off the Church of England who broke off the Catholics, how does all them phony Christians become the real Hebrews?


lmaooooooooooo wrap. c'mon nigga. u too old to be creating bullshit pics just to go at us :facepalm: .. not even that serious :lol:

fucking wrap ur embarassing urself right now. so yo blackass is telling me the Catholic version of the Bible is older than the Dead Sea Scrolls? If the Catholics had the first Bible then there was no need to even translate them :killself:

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2189
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 11:38 am
Location: South Central Los Angeles...
Region: West
Affiliation: Eastside

Re: chili exposed get yo ass in here

Postby Its a wrap » November 2nd, 2015, 10:16 am

chillidog wrote:
Its a wrap wrote:
SHANK wrote:You just admit you dont read the Bible or tanakh but you setting here posting bible quotes prove the fucks you dont know what you talking you just copy and paste shit and trying to preach but you dont read the bible you dont wanna face the facts that Israelite have arab decent in their history Moses is in the quan i bet you didnt know that why you think it's a holy war in the middle east with islam and judahism :ohhh:


chillidog don't read or know shit, but he can sure copy and paste, can't kick some knowledge but sure acts like it.

How come ya'll Hebrew Isrealites shitting on Catholics, when ya'll got your Bible from Catholics, show me an older complete Bible than the ones that Catholics have.

Still wanna know how ya'll broke of Catholics via numerous branch offs from black churches that broke away from white Presbyterian churches who broke off the Church of England who broke off the Catholics, how does all them phony Christians become the real Hebrews?


lmaooooooooooo wrap. c'mon nigga. u too old to be creating bullshit pics just to go at us :facepalm: .. not even that serious :lol:

fucking wrap ur embarassing urself right now. so yo blackass is telling me the Catholic version of the Bible is older than the Dead Sea Scrolls? If the Catholics had the first Bible then there was no need to even translate them :killself:


Is the Dead Sea scrolls the whole Bible? No.

Go back to the drawing board nigga, you been spammin this board for a few years with this Hebrew shit but now you finally admit you ain't never read the damn book you quoting. :killself:

I never made this pic, search google, if you know how to.

I ain't give a fuck about ya'll fake ass Hebrews, most black people is Christian, that's what it's there for, fuck this white man book. Egyptian walls never prove no Moses openin no fuckin sea, just a bedtime story, ya'll niggaz need to stop drinkin cold milk before you go to sleep.

captain
captain
Posts: 416
Joined: December 19th, 2014, 7:52 pm
Location: 310
Region: West
Affiliation: Sur Trese

Re: chili exposed get yo ass in here

Postby 213©IsFat&Ugly » November 2nd, 2015, 10:23 am

It's a wrap avi tho, :lmao:

prince
prince
User avatar
Posts: 6562
Joined: September 7th, 2013, 3:57 am
Region: West
Affiliation: :)

Re: chili exposed get yo ass in here

Postby bigcountry » November 2nd, 2015, 10:30 am

Actul we not related to morden day Arab those are bastard brother who stole the riches from black real Arabs brothers them

ooog
ooog
User avatar
Posts: 20580
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm
Location: San Bernardino
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: chili exposed get yo ass in here

Postby The Chosen One » November 2nd, 2015, 10:31 am

Its a wrap wrote:
chillidog wrote:
Its a wrap wrote:
SHANK wrote:You just admit you dont read the Bible or tanakh but you setting here posting bible quotes prove the fucks you dont know what you talking you just copy and paste shit and trying to preach but you dont read the bible you dont wanna face the facts that Israelite have arab decent in their history Moses is in the quan i bet you didnt know that why you think it's a holy war in the middle east with islam and judahism :ohhh:


chillidog don't read or know shit, but he can sure copy and paste, can't kick some knowledge but sure acts like it.

How come ya'll Hebrew Isrealites shitting on Catholics, when ya'll got your Bible from Catholics, show me an older complete Bible than the ones that Catholics have.

Still wanna know how ya'll broke of Catholics via numerous branch offs from black churches that broke away from white Presbyterian churches who broke off the Church of England who broke off the Catholics, how does all them phony Christians become the real Hebrews?


lmaooooooooooo wrap. c'mon nigga. u too old to be creating bullshit pics just to go at us :facepalm: .. not even that serious :lol:

fucking wrap ur embarassing urself right now. so yo blackass is telling me the Catholic version of the Bible is older than the Dead Sea Scrolls? If the Catholics had the first Bible then there was no need to even translate them :killself:


Is the Dead Sea scrolls the whole Bible? No.

Go back to the drawing board nigga, you been spammin this board for a few years with this Hebrew shit but now you finally admit you ain't never read the damn book you quoting. :killself:

I never made this pic, search google, if you know how to.

I ain't give a fuck about ya'll fake ass Hebrews, most black people is Christian, that's what it's there for, fuck this white man book. Egyptian walls never prove no Moses openin no fuckin sea, just a bedtime story, ya'll niggaz need to stop drinkin cold milk before you go to sleep.



:lol: wrap why do yo black ass like arguing with me when yo black ass is into white people religious theories. yeah nigga i said that shit. fuck yo big homies nigga all them Jewish white scholars and scientist. ur the only nigga looking thru their window trying to be down with them

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 3448
Joined: April 24th, 2014, 10:44 am
Region: South
Affiliation: IsraeliteK, SurenoK

Re: chili exposed get yo ass in here

Postby _brolic_ » November 2nd, 2015, 10:36 am

Your only claiming he's into "white people religious theories" because unlike you or the fucking Israelite trash you get all your copy/paste bullshit from, he knows what he's talking about. I'll ask you for about the hundredth time, where's the physical proof tribes of Black jews made it over here prior to the slave trade?

prince
prince
User avatar
Posts: 6562
Joined: September 7th, 2013, 3:57 am
Region: West
Affiliation: :)

Re: chili exposed get yo ass in here

Postby bigcountry » November 2nd, 2015, 10:42 am

Wrap talk out of his ass with his the Google site
He need take his Google researching ass back to the west section ?
Try act like he some kind of gee who never touch the street in his life :lol:

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 5723
Joined: August 12th, 2011, 2:40 pm
Location: Dtroit
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: y-owe-me ave

Re: chili exposed get yo ass in here

Postby brownbomber » November 2nd, 2015, 10:49 am

Dont nobody use google more than chili lol..y u never point dat out lmao

prince
prince
User avatar
Posts: 6562
Joined: September 7th, 2013, 3:57 am
Region: West
Affiliation: :)

Re: chili exposed get yo ass in here

Postby bigcountry » November 2nd, 2015, 10:50 am

_brolic_ wrote:Your only claiming he's into "white people religious theories" because unlike you or the fucking Israelite trash you get all your copy/paste bullshit from, he knows what he's talking about. I'll ask you for about the hundredth time, where's the physical proof tribes of Black jews made it over here prior to the slave trade?
trash you calling black people trash you need take yo dumbass back to India praying on a six arm women what the he'll wrong your god she he deformed? she need to fix her self She need a doctor :rip2: :lol:

ooog
ooog
User avatar
Posts: 20580
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm
Location: San Bernardino
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: chili exposed get yo ass in here

Postby The Chosen One » November 2nd, 2015, 10:53 am

bigcountry wrote:Wrap talk out of his ass with his the Google site
He need take his Google researching ass back to the west section ?
Try act like he some kind of gee who never touch the street in his life :lol:



:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :tiphat:

and i really like wrap black ass but he is being a coon. if we saying us black folks is a great chosen race unlike anyone else, then why the hell does his Mr pro black ass is going to talk shit to us

yes wrap take yo ass back to the west section and talk about them ECC vs f13 beefs :killself:

ooog
ooog
User avatar
Posts: 20580
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm
Location: San Bernardino
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: chili exposed get yo ass in here

Postby The Chosen One » November 2nd, 2015, 10:53 am

brownbomber wrote:Dont nobody use google more than chili lol..y u never point dat out lmao



brown u need to use Google to find a job nigga :lol:

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 952
Joined: April 26th, 2015, 10:15 am
Location: D(M)V
Region: North East
Affiliation: Put me on

Re: chili exposed get yo ass in here

Postby Lilreg » November 2nd, 2015, 10:59 am

I been telling you niggas these boys full of shit

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 3448
Joined: April 24th, 2014, 10:44 am
Region: South
Affiliation: IsraeliteK, SurenoK

Re: chili exposed get yo ass in here

Postby _brolic_ » November 2nd, 2015, 11:02 am

Yet again, these niggas can't prove shit and continue to come off as the most ignorant motherfuckers on this site. :smh: Nobody wants you faggots here. How do you not understand this?

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 5723
Joined: August 12th, 2011, 2:40 pm
Location: Dtroit
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: y-owe-me ave

Re: chili exposed get yo ass in here

Postby brownbomber » November 2nd, 2015, 11:03 am

@ chili ..k

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2189
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 11:38 am
Location: South Central Los Angeles...
Region: West
Affiliation: Eastside

Re: chili exposed get yo ass in here

Postby Its a wrap » November 2nd, 2015, 11:07 am

chillidog wrote:
bigcountry wrote:Wrap talk out of his ass with his the Google site
He need take his Google researching ass back to the west section ?
Try act like he some kind of gee who never touch the street in his life :lol:



:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :tiphat:

and i really like wrap black ass but he is being a coon. if we saying us black folks is a great chosen race unlike anyone else, then why the hell does his Mr pro black ass is going to talk shit to us

yes wrap take yo ass back to the west section and talk about them ECC vs f13 beefs :killself:


I ain't actin holier than thou, like ya'll 'God's chosen people', I'm a regular person, I talk about what I know pull up on niggaz for talkin shit regardless of the topic if I know anythin about it. You too should be the last ones to talk about street shit too, never said I approve of no shit, just talkin about what's poppin on the streets, been in constructive black talk on their too.

Talk shit to me for talkin and tryin to improve our situation, and call me a coon, coonery is actions not words, a coon was a character, who not only took the piss out of the way we spoke but had behavioural characteristics, ya'll callin me a coon but your behaviour is the epitome of coonery, 'I ain't doin shit just gonna waitin for a black Jesus to rip open the sky' what kind of useless behaviour is that, the kind white people would sit in room for 1 hour 45 minutes and either eat popcorn to or go in with a Mac-10 and empty the clip with no resistance.

prince
prince
User avatar
Posts: 6562
Joined: September 7th, 2013, 3:57 am
Region: West
Affiliation: :)

Re: chili exposed get yo ass in here

Postby bigcountry » November 2nd, 2015, 12:20 pm

chillidog wrote:
bigcountry wrote:Wrap talk out of his ass with his the Google site
He need take his Google researching ass back to the west section ?
Try act like he some kind of gee who never touch the street in his life :lol:



:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :tiphat:

and i really like wrap black ass but he is being a coon. if we saying us black folks is a great chosen race unlike anyone else, then why the hell does his Mr pro black ass is going to talk shit to us

yes wrap take yo ass back to the west section and talk about them ECC vs f13 beefs :killself:
hes cool he attack a nigga out the blue sometimes I be like what's all that for :whaat: :shrug: 98% time i ignore him :lol:

ooog
ooog
Posts: 24880
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 8:03 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Re: chili exposed get yo ass in here

Postby BluntedUp » November 2nd, 2015, 12:48 pm

this nigga chilidog Lmao.

Talk about white religious theories yet he believe in the BIble.


Be talkin bout white man science but work as a nurse, everything he do based on white man science


Chili claim to be hebrew but dont even prefer his chosen women over others. Stay simpin over foreign puss. :lol:

Plus nigga dont even follow his hebrew shit 100%. He pick and chooses what he wanna do :smh:

NY hebrews would not be with that at all. Stop half steppin :lol:

prince
prince
Posts: 6884
Joined: January 3rd, 2015, 6:26 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Real Nigga Nation

Re: chili exposed get yo ass in here

Postby KhmerHustla » November 2nd, 2015, 1:18 pm

All real niggaz contradict themself at some point if they are growing. A nigha never who never grows do the same shit over and over. Young niggaz are torn between different things and as they grow they choose the better side they stuck in between

prince
prince
Posts: 6884
Joined: January 3rd, 2015, 6:26 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Real Nigga Nation

Re: chili exposed get yo ass in here

Postby KhmerHustla » November 2nd, 2015, 1:19 pm

For a pro black nigga my nigga do be thirstin them other races tho :whaat:

general
general
User avatar
Posts: 785
Joined: October 31st, 2015, 6:06 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: RBG *BLACK GUERRILLA HEBREW*

Re: chili exposed get yo ass in here

Postby Black Yisrael » November 2nd, 2015, 1:34 pm

BluntedUp wrote:this nigga chilidog Lmao.

Talk about white religious theories yet he believe in the BIble.


Be talkin bout white man science but work as a nurse, everything he do based on white man science


Chili claim to be hebrew but dont even prefer his chosen women over others. Stay simpin over foreign puss. :lol:

Plus nigga dont even follow his hebrew shit 100%. He pick and chooses what he wanna do :smh:

NY hebrews would not be with that at all. Stop half steppin :lol:

So who is this :ohhh:
Image
Image
Image

Next

Return to Lobby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Agata@Cib, Danieldit, Davidrut, HANDSOMEHUSTLER44, HarlemWorldATL, johnnieky2, Keithsep, murksiderock, nixsolutvws, Obadyahu, Southwarddevil, YayArea and 139 guests