chili exposed get yo ass in here

SHANKZILLA
og
og

chili exposed get yo ass in here

Post by SHANKZILLA » November 2nd, 2015, 8:37 am

You just admit you dont read the Bible or tanakh but you setting here posting bible quotes prove the fucks you dont know what you talking you just copy and paste shit and trying to preach but you dont read the bible you dont wanna face the facts that Israelite have arab decent in their history Moses is in the quan i bet you didnt know that why you think it's a holy war in the middle east with islam and judahism :ohhh:

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Re: chili exposed get yo ass in here

Post by The Chosen One » November 2nd, 2015, 9:00 am

SHANK wrote:You just admit you dont read the Bible or tanakh but you setting here posting bible quotes prove the fucks you dont know what you talking you just copy and paste shit and trying to preach but you dont read the bible you dont wanna face the facts that Israelite have arab decent in their history Moses is in the quan i bet you didnt know that why you think it's a holy war in the middle east with islam and judahism :ohhh:

those same Arabs were worshiping stones before they stole black people knowledge :foh:

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » November 2nd, 2015, 9:02 am

SHANK wrote:You just admit you dont read the Bible or tanakh but you setting here posting bible quotes prove the fucks you dont know what you talking you just copy and paste shit and trying to preach but you dont read the bible you dont wanna face the facts that Israelite have arab decent in their history Moses is in the quan i bet you didnt know that why you think it's a holy war in the middle east with islam and judahism :ohhh:

u dumb fuck the Bible/Tanakh is older than the Quran :killself: prove to us what ur saying is true dumb dumb

Its a wrap
boss
boss

Post by Its a wrap » November 2nd, 2015, 9:16 am

chillidog don't read or know shit, but he can sure copy and paste, can't kick some knowledge but sure acts like it.

How come ya'll Hebrew Isrealites shitting on Catholics, when ya'll got your Bible from Catholics, show me an older complete Bible than the ones that Catholics have.

Still wanna know how ya'll broke of Catholics via numerous branch offs from black churches that broke away from white Presbyterian churches who broke off the Church of England who broke off the Catholics, how does all them phony Christians become the real Hebrews?

BlackMetroCard
prince
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » November 2nd, 2015, 9:20 am

niggas shank be reachin :lol:

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » November 2nd, 2015, 9:40 am

Its a wrap wrote:
chillidog don't read or know shit, but he can sure copy and paste, can't kick some knowledge but sure acts like it.

How come ya'll Hebrew Isrealites shitting on Catholics, when ya'll got your Bible from Catholics, show me an older complete Bible than the ones that Catholics have.

Still wanna know how ya'll broke of Catholics via numerous branch offs from black churches that broke away from white Presbyterian churches who broke off the Church of England who broke off the Catholics, how does all them phony Christians become the real Hebrews?
lmaooooooooooo wrap. c'mon nigga. u too old to be creating bullshit pics just to go at us :facepalm: .. not even that serious :lol:

fucking wrap ur embarassing urself right now. so yo blackass is telling me the Catholic version of the Bible is older than the Dead Sea Scrolls? If the Catholics had the first Bible then there was no need to even translate them :killself:

Its a wrap
boss
boss

Post by Its a wrap » November 2nd, 2015, 10:16 am

chillidog wrote:
Its a wrap wrote:

lmaooooooooooo wrap. c'mon nigga. u too old to be creating bullshit pics just to go at us :facepalm: .. not even that serious :lol:

fucking wrap ur embarassing urself right now. so yo blackass is telling me the Catholic version of the Bible is older than the Dead Sea Scrolls? If the Catholics had the first Bible then there was no need to even translate them :killself:
Is the Dead Sea scrolls the whole Bible? No.

Go back to the drawing board nigga, you been spammin this board for a few years with this Hebrew shit but now you finally admit you ain't never read the damn book you quoting. :killself:

I never made this pic, search google, if you know how to.

I ain't give a fuck about ya'll fake ass Hebrews, most black people is Christian, that's what it's there for, fuck this white man book. Egyptian walls never prove no Moses openin no fuckin sea, just a bedtime story, ya'll niggaz need to stop drinkin cold milk before you go to sleep.

213©IsFat&Ugly
captain
captain

Post by 213©IsFat&Ugly » November 2nd, 2015, 10:23 am

It's a wrap avi tho, :lmao:

bigcountry
prince
prince

Post by bigcountry » November 2nd, 2015, 10:30 am

Actul we not related to morden day Arab those are bastard brother who stole the riches from black real Arabs brothers them

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » November 2nd, 2015, 10:31 am

Its a wrap wrote:
chillidog wrote:
Its a wrap wrote:

Is the Dead Sea scrolls the whole Bible? No.

Go back to the drawing board nigga, you been spammin this board for a few years with this Hebrew shit but now you finally admit you ain't never read the damn book you quoting. :killself:

I never made this pic, search google, if you know how to.

I ain't give a fuck about ya'll fake ass Hebrews, most black people is Christian, that's what it's there for, fuck this white man book. Egyptian walls never prove no Moses openin no fuckin sea, just a bedtime story, ya'll niggaz need to stop drinkin cold milk before you go to sleep.

:lol: wrap why do yo black ass like arguing with me when yo black ass is into white people religious theories. yeah nigga i said that shit. fuck yo big homies nigga all them Jewish white scholars and scientist. ur the only nigga looking thru their window trying to be down with them

_brolic_
superior
superior

Post by _brolic_ » November 2nd, 2015, 10:36 am

Your only claiming he's into "white people religious theories" because unlike you or the fucking Israelite trash you get all your copy/paste bullshit from, he knows what he's talking about. I'll ask you for about the hundredth time, where's the physical proof tribes of Black jews made it over here prior to the slave trade?

bigcountry
prince
prince

Post by bigcountry » November 2nd, 2015, 10:42 am

Wrap talk out of his ass with his the Google site
He need take his Google researching ass back to the west section ?
Try act like he some kind of gee who never touch the street in his life :lol:

brownbomber
superior
superior

Post by brownbomber » November 2nd, 2015, 10:49 am

Dont nobody use google more than chili lol..y u never point dat out lmao

bigcountry
prince
prince

Post by bigcountry » November 2nd, 2015, 10:50 am

_brolic_ wrote:Your only claiming he's into "white people religious theories" because unlike you or the fucking Israelite trash you get all your copy/paste bullshit from, he knows what he's talking about. I'll ask you for about the hundredth time, where's the physical proof tribes of Black jews made it over here prior to the slave trade?
trash you calling black people trash you need take yo dumbass back to India praying on a six arm women what the he'll wrong your god she he deformed? she need to fix her self She need a doctor :rip2: :lol:

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » November 2nd, 2015, 10:53 am

bigcountry wrote:Wrap talk out of his ass with his the Google site

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :tiphat:

and i really like wrap black ass but he is being a coon. if we saying us black folks is a great chosen race unlike anyone else, then why the hell does his Mr pro black ass is going to talk shit to us

yes wrap take yo ass back to the west section and talk about them ECC vs f13 beefs :killself:

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » November 2nd, 2015, 10:53 am

brownbomber wrote:Dont nobody use google more than chili lol..y u never point dat out lmao

brown u need to use Google to find a job nigga :lol:

Lilreg
underboss
underboss

Post by Lilreg » November 2nd, 2015, 10:59 am

I been telling you niggas these boys full of shit

_brolic_
superior
superior

Post by _brolic_ » November 2nd, 2015, 11:02 am

Yet again, these niggas can't prove shit and continue to come off as the most ignorant motherfuckers on this site. :smh: Nobody wants you faggots here. How do you not understand this?

brownbomber
superior
superior

Post by brownbomber » November 2nd, 2015, 11:03 am

@ chili ..k

Its a wrap
boss
boss

Post by Its a wrap » November 2nd, 2015, 11:07 am

chillidog wrote:
bigcountry wrote:Wrap talk out of his ass with his the Google site

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :tiphat:

and i really like wrap black ass but he is being a coon. if we saying us black folks is a great chosen race unlike anyone else, then why the hell does his Mr pro black ass is going to talk shit to us

yes wrap take yo ass back to the west section and talk about them ECC vs f13 beefs :killself:
I ain't actin holier than thou, like ya'll 'God's chosen people', I'm a regular person, I talk about what I know pull up on niggaz for talkin shit regardless of the topic if I know anythin about it. You too should be the last ones to talk about street shit too, never said I approve of no shit, just talkin about what's poppin on the streets, been in constructive black talk on their too.

Talk shit to me for talkin and tryin to improve our situation, and call me a coon, coonery is actions not words, a coon was a character, who not only took the piss out of the way we spoke but had behavioural characteristics, ya'll callin me a coon but your behaviour is the epitome of coonery, 'I ain't doin shit just gonna waitin for a black Jesus to rip open the sky' what kind of useless behaviour is that, the kind white people would sit in room for 1 hour 45 minutes and either eat popcorn to or go in with a Mac-10 and empty the clip with no resistance.