Hitler. said, “America has stolen the jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry. The negros. They are the true hebrews.

ooog
ooog
Posts: 24880
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 8:03 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Re: Hitler. said, “America has stolen the jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry. The negros. They are the true hebrews.

Postby BluntedUp » November 2nd, 2015, 6:04 pm

them niggas was stupid. It was a minority of mixed germans(black and german) who were hauled off to camps no if ands or buts. And to niggas sayin hitler wasn't a racist :killself:




og
og
User avatar
Posts: 12759
Joined: August 24th, 2007, 4:48 pm
Location: bronx to orlando
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: your baby moms

Re: Hitler. said, “America has stolen the jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry. The negros. They are the true hebrews.

Postby SHANKZILLA » November 2nd, 2015, 6:08 pm

Chili is brainwash he dont even know world war 2 history chili i guess u never heard of the night of the long knifes huh :whaat:

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 3448
Joined: April 24th, 2014, 10:44 am
Region: South
Affiliation: IsraeliteK, SurenoK

Re: Hitler. said, “America has stolen the jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry. The negros. They are the true hebrews.

Postby _brolic_ » November 2nd, 2015, 6:11 pm

Yeah, the people making propaganda like this totally "weren't racist". Fucking coons :smh:
Image

Image

Image

Image

general
general
User avatar
Posts: 785
Joined: October 31st, 2015, 6:06 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: RBG *BLACK GUERRILLA HEBREW*

Re: Hitler. said, “America has stolen the jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry. The negros. They are the true hebrews.

Postby Black Yisrael » November 2nd, 2015, 9:26 pm

I already said there was racism in Germany. There is racism and oppression anywhere white people are the majority or has power and I already stated that. What I'm saying is America was more racist (towards blacks) Than Germany. The real coons are you people, and Why!? Because you brothers are talking about Hitler as a racist and I don't have a problem with that, but Hitler was killing off the same people that put your forefather/ancestors in slavery and is still oppressing out people today in 2015 and y'all bashing Hitler like he was the problem :whaat: the fuck is wrong with you brothers, the coon fuckery on this site is real :facepalm: .. Blacks in Germany was never subjected to mass extermination like Jews and Poles and that's a fact. :lol: .. And there won't no damn German-Black mix breeds in German back then, that was an abomination. There was big number of Blacks in Germany and they even had regular jobs you simpletons.



You brothers letting Jewish people tell you about a man they hated of course there's going to be some bias lies floating around.

ooog
ooog
Posts: 24880
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 8:03 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Re: Hitler. said, “America has stolen the jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry. The negros. They are the true hebrews.

Postby BluntedUp » November 2nd, 2015, 9:33 pm

Search up the Rhineland Bastards you dumb fuck :facepalm:

Image

Image

Image

and that dont count the germans who mixed with africans in africa

Image

Niggas slow :whaat:

ooog
ooog
Posts: 24880
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 8:03 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Re: Hitler. said, “America has stolen the jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry. The negros. They are the true hebrews.

Postby BluntedUp » November 2nd, 2015, 9:35 pm

http://www.dreamdeferred.org.uk/2014/04 ... -bastards/

when niggas talk out they fucking ass :whaat: fuck a hebrew

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2497
Joined: June 28th, 2014, 8:54 pm
Location: orange mound/robinhood projecks
Region: South
Affiliation: bwb 92x3 whkxxp

Re: Hitler. said, “America has stolen the jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry. The negros. They are the true hebrews.

Postby lil sin » November 2nd, 2015, 9:46 pm

chillidog wrote:
wolfpack wrote:
chillidog wrote:
2wo-g wrote:You mean believe the 'side' of the dude who killed kids?

Also, you know Hitler hated black people right?



The Jews are over there killing kids too. that whole holocaust seem more like some prisoner of war type of shit. lol and yes everyone knows hitler hated black people but dont everyone :lol: . shit even BluntedUp hate black people


Prove it.... :lol: :lol:

Most people are idiots... They need to read up on some history... So if you use those idiots as reference then you are one too... :2cents:

nigga what??? how tf he gon beef wit khazar jews when he IS ONE? the niggas daddy was a rothschild, one of the most powerful jew families on earth
:killself: :lol: wolfpack i dont know you. i dont care if Hitler liked us or hated us. all im saying is he know who we are. and he had pride for his people the Germans, and nothing wrong with that i agree. i really dont have any interesting in proving he liked blacks. his real beef was with them Khazar Jews. but feel free to pull up proof that he liked niggas. i also heard a black person invented that nazi symbol

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2497
Joined: June 28th, 2014, 8:54 pm
Location: orange mound/robinhood projecks
Region: South
Affiliation: bwb 92x3 whkxxp

Re: Hitler. said, “America has stolen the jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry. The negros. They are the true hebrews.

Postby lil sin » November 2nd, 2015, 9:47 pm

lil sin wrote:
chillidog wrote:
wolfpack wrote:
chillidog wrote:
2wo-g wrote:You mean believe the 'side' of the dude who killed kids?

Also, you know Hitler hated black people right?



The Jews are over there killing kids too. that whole holocaust seem more like some prisoner of war type of shit. lol and yes everyone knows hitler hated black people but dont everyone :lol: . shit even BluntedUp hate black people


Prove it.... :lol: :lol:

Most people are idiots... They need to read up on some history... So if you use those idiots as reference then you are one too... :2cents:

:killself: :lol: wolfpack i dont know you. i dont care if Hitler liked us or hated us. all im saying is he know who we are. and he had pride for his people the Germans, and nothing wrong with that i agree. i really dont have any interesting in proving he liked blacks. his real beef was with them Khazar Jews. but feel free to pull up proof that he liked niggas. i also heard a black person invented that nazi symbol

im high as fuck but yeah how tf he gon beef wit khazar jews when he IS ONE? the niggas daddy was a rothschild, one of the most powerful jew families on earth

general
general
User avatar
Posts: 785
Joined: October 31st, 2015, 6:06 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: RBG *BLACK GUERRILLA HEBREW*

Re: Hitler. said, “America has stolen the jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry. The negros. They are the true hebrews.

Postby Black Yisrael » November 2nd, 2015, 9:48 pm

BluntedUp wrote:http://www.dreamdeferred.org.uk/2014/04/the-holocausts-forgotten-victims-the-rhineland-bastards/

when niggas talk out they fucking ass :whaat: fuck a hebrew

:ohlawd: Did I already say there was racism in Germany or matter of fact any white majority nation.

You found some evidence :tiphat: but the shit don't prove nothing :shrug: but there was cross-breeding.

Read a book and leave the internet alone

ooog
ooog
Posts: 24880
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 8:03 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Re: Hitler. said, “America has stolen the jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry. The negros. They are the true hebrews.

Postby BluntedUp » November 2nd, 2015, 9:51 pm

:lol: you were so sure that there wasn't any mixing going on in Germany when this is known facts. How the fuck is niggas suppose to believe a word you say about anything else to do with Germany.

I suggest you pick up a book cuz ya history all fucked up.

Now elaborate on that Israel Hill picture nigga :cmon:

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 3448
Joined: April 24th, 2014, 10:44 am
Region: South
Affiliation: IsraeliteK, SurenoK

Re: Hitler. said, “America has stolen the jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry. The negros. They are the true hebrews.

Postby _brolic_ » November 2nd, 2015, 10:10 pm

There was no "large black community" in Germany or anywhere else in Western Europe until the post-war era. You're a fucking idiot posting bullshit from discredited Israelite sites just like chili. No one other than the Israelite coons on this site are stupid enough to buy what you're selling.

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 3448
Joined: April 24th, 2014, 10:44 am
Region: South
Affiliation: IsraeliteK, SurenoK

Re: Hitler. said, “America has stolen the jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry. The negros. They are the true hebrews.

Postby _brolic_ » November 2nd, 2015, 10:11 pm

That was to the fake Black panther, not you blunted. Fuck this new nigga

general
general
User avatar
Posts: 785
Joined: October 31st, 2015, 6:06 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: RBG *BLACK GUERRILLA HEBREW*

Re: Hitler. said, “America has stolen the jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry. The negros. They are the true hebrews.

Postby Black Yisrael » November 2nd, 2015, 10:12 pm

BluntedUp wrote::lol: you were so sure that there wasn't any mixing going on in Germany when this is known facts. How the fuck is niggas suppose to believe a word you say about anything else to do with Germany.

I suggest you pick up a book cuz ya history all fucked up.

Now elaborate on that Israel Hill picture nigga :cmon:

:whaat: Nigga you proved one thing and the thing you proved is actually irrelevant because it proves blacks were in Germany and had regular lives and America was the more racist place! Adolf Hitler didn't condone cross-breeding and that's a fact! So I went off of that.

Why you had to throw Israel Hill in this, now you just throwing things out there brother. You proved one thing when I been proving you wrong all day. Catch Up Ahk!

ooog
ooog
Posts: 24880
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 8:03 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Re: Hitler. said, “America has stolen the jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry. The negros. They are the true hebrews.

Postby BluntedUp » November 2nd, 2015, 10:17 pm

Lol read that site it elaborate on how them mixed heads was sent to camps and they attempted to eradicate them :cmon:

and I brung up Israel hill cuz you posted the pic with no explanation. Yall niggas be full of shit.

general
general
User avatar
Posts: 785
Joined: October 31st, 2015, 6:06 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: RBG *BLACK GUERRILLA HEBREW*

Re: Hitler. said, “America has stolen the jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry. The negros. They are the true hebrews.

Postby Black Yisrael » November 2nd, 2015, 10:19 pm

_brolic_ wrote:There was no "large black community" in Germany or anywhere else in Western Europe until the post-war era. You're a fucking idiot posting bullshit from discredited Israelite sites just like chili. No one other than the Israelite coons on this site are stupid enough to buy what you're selling.

:whaat: I never went to any Israelite site. I read books. You brothers is avoiding my true point! And my point is how can you say Hitler was a monster but you coons don't say this shit about the Jews, when the Jewish are the ones oppressing us and threw us in captivity. But yet you brother avoid and talk about shit I really can care-less about :shrug: ... Our discussion had nothing to do with Hebrews.

prince
prince
User avatar
Posts: 6562
Joined: September 7th, 2013, 3:57 am
Region: West
Affiliation: :)

Re: Hitler. said, “America has stolen the jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry. The negros. They are the true hebrews.

Postby bigcountry » November 2nd, 2015, 10:21 pm

@Brolic you have no right to call any my brother a coon you piece shit Indian
Y'all going let a monkey praying bastard call another brotha a coon :facepalm:
Y'all brother don't have no ball y'all call self a gang member :lol: this generation is backward as hell :facepalm:

general
general
User avatar
Posts: 785
Joined: October 31st, 2015, 6:06 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: RBG *BLACK GUERRILLA HEBREW*

Re: Hitler. said, “America has stolen the jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry. The negros. They are the true hebrews.

Postby Black Yisrael » November 2nd, 2015, 10:22 pm

BluntedUp wrote:Lol read that site it elaborate on how them mixed heads was sent to camps and they attempted to eradicate them :cmon:

and I brung up Israel hill cuz you posted the pic with no explanation. Yall niggas be full of shit.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: now you avoiding the truth and acting delusional because you know you screwed up! Anybody that have eyes and can read will tell you I don't need an explanation
Image

ooog
ooog
Posts: 24880
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 8:03 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Re: Hitler. said, “America has stolen the jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry. The negros. They are the true hebrews.

Postby BluntedUp » November 2nd, 2015, 10:25 pm

they founded a baptist church, why would they do that if they hebrews :cmon:

prince
prince
User avatar
Posts: 6562
Joined: September 7th, 2013, 3:57 am
Region: West
Affiliation: :)

Re: Hitler. said, “America has stolen the jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry. The negros. They are the true hebrews.

Postby bigcountry » November 2nd, 2015, 10:26 pm

Hitler was right he was set up he should killed more them hook nose satanic evil bastard

ooog
ooog
Posts: 24880
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 8:03 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Re: Hitler. said, “America has stolen the jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry. The negros. They are the true hebrews.

Postby BluntedUp » November 2nd, 2015, 10:33 pm

And why is it that that is the only place from that time that reference blacks and israelites. :cmon:

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 3448
Joined: April 24th, 2014, 10:44 am
Region: South
Affiliation: IsraeliteK, SurenoK

Re: Hitler. said, “America has stolen the jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry. The negros. They are the true hebrews.

Postby _brolic_ » November 2nd, 2015, 10:33 pm

:cmon: Jews started the NAACP. Real Jews, not fake ones like you faggots. It's pretty obvious the fake Black panther knows nothing of World War 2 history, and the fact that you faggots continue to cosign Hitler is some epic coonery.
All the human culture, all the results of art, science and technology that we see before us today, are almost exclusively the creative product of the Aryan. This very fact admits of the not unfounded inference that he alone was the founder of all higher humanity, therefore representing the prototype of all that we understand by the word 'man.' He is the Prometheus of mankind from whose shining brow the divine spark of genius has sprung at all times, forever kindling anew that fire of knowledge which illuminated the night of silent mysteries and thus caused man to climb the path to mastery over the other beings of the earth ... It was he who laid the foundations and erected the walls of every great structure in human culture.

That's a direct quote from Hitler. Literally cosigning a piece of shit who believed white people were responsible for all of society's advancements and you're the "conscious" ones? Fuck outta here. :killself:

general
general
User avatar
Posts: 785
Joined: October 31st, 2015, 6:06 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: RBG *BLACK GUERRILLA HEBREW*

Re: Hitler. said, “America has stolen the jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry. The negros. They are the true hebrews.

Postby Black Yisrael » November 2nd, 2015, 10:34 pm

BluntedUp wrote:they founded a baptist church, why would they do that if they hebrews :cmon:

:whaat: Have you ever been to Israel Hill?

general
general
User avatar
Posts: 785
Joined: October 31st, 2015, 6:06 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: RBG *BLACK GUERRILLA HEBREW*

Re: Hitler. said, “America has stolen the jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry. The negros. They are the true hebrews.

Postby Black Yisrael » November 2nd, 2015, 10:35 pm

_brolic_ wrote::cmon: Jews started the NAACP. Real Jews, not fake ones like you faggots. It's pretty obvious the fake Black panther knows nothing of World War 2 history, and the fact that you faggots continue to cosign Hitler is some epic coonery.
All the human culture, all the results of art, science and technology that we see before us today, are almost exclusively the creative product of the Aryan. This very fact admits of the not unfounded inference that he alone was the founder of all higher humanity, therefore representing the prototype of all that we understand by the word 'man.' He is the Prometheus of mankind from whose shining brow the divine spark of genius has sprung at all times, forever kindling anew that fire of knowledge which illuminated the night of silent mysteries and thus caused man to climb the path to mastery over the other beings of the earth ... It was he who laid the foundations and erected the walls of every great structure in human culture.

That's a direct quote from Hitler. Literally cosigning a piece of shit who believed white people were responsible for all of society's advancements and you're the "conscious" ones? Fuck outta here. :killself:

:shrug: Brother I can't take you serious its a fact Jewish are not real Jews. You don't know history.

ooog
ooog
Posts: 24880
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 8:03 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Re: Hitler. said, “America has stolen the jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry. The negros. They are the true hebrews.

Postby BluntedUp » November 2nd, 2015, 10:36 pm

Black Yisrael wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:they founded a baptist church, why would they do that if they hebrews :cmon:

:whaat: Have you ever been to Israel Hill?

Nope but I been to countless black countries in the west indies, places where african culture exists. And I see nothing that points our history towards being hebrews :cmon:

general
general
User avatar
Posts: 785
Joined: October 31st, 2015, 6:06 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: RBG *BLACK GUERRILLA HEBREW*

Re: Hitler. said, “America has stolen the jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry. The negros. They are the true hebrews.

Postby Black Yisrael » November 2nd, 2015, 10:36 pm


PreviousNext

Return to Lobby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: .X., 100., Billi G, Bing [Bot], HarlemWorldATL, Lalivin23, lorrainehb16, marshalluj60, Str8Ballin5800, SuperSweet, TimothyJipse, YayArea and 205 guests