Hitler. said, “America has stolen the jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry. The negros. They are the true hebrews.

superior
superior
Region: South
Affiliation: IsraeliteK, SurenoK

Re: Hitler. said, “America has stolen the jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry. The negros. They are the true hebrews.

Postby _brolic_ » November 2nd, 2015, 10:38 pm

I do know history. So does Shank, itsawrap and all the niggas calling you out. The only people cosigning you are monosyllabic high school dropouts like that coon bigcountry. You have posted nothing other than a few random pics you posted out of context that have nothing to do with the shit you're claiming. I was a History major at Jackson State before I dropped out. I knew nothing of you faggots until one of my professors showed me some shit on your joke religion so we could laugh at it. Like I've said before, it's the Black equivalent of Mormonism. Y'all are following con artists because you're stupid as fuck.

ooog
ooog
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Re: Hitler. said, “America has stolen the jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry. The negros. They are the true hebrews.

Postby BluntedUp » November 2nd, 2015, 10:38 pm

Black yisrael what is the end game for the hebrews. If all us blacks admitted we was the chosen ones what are the israelites gonna do about it to change our situation :cmon:

general
general
Affiliation: RBG *BLACK GUERRILLA HEBREW*

Postby Black Yisrael » November 2nd, 2015, 10:38 pm

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » November 2nd, 2015, 10:38 pm

BluntedUp wrote:Black yisrael what is the end game for the hebrews. If all us blacks admitted we was the chosen ones what are the israelites gonna do about it to change our situation :cmon:

I can never get an answer from yall when I ask this question :cmon:

superior
superior
Affiliation: IsraeliteK, SurenoK

Postby _brolic_ » November 2nd, 2015, 10:39 pm

Another bullshit youtube vid from someone who knows nothing about anything. Are you chili's alt?

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » November 2nd, 2015, 10:42 pm

_brolic_ wrote:Another bullshit youtube vid from someone who knows nothing about anything. Are you chili's alt?

He definitely one of they alts.

og
og
Affiliation: your baby moms

Postby SHANKZILLA » November 2nd, 2015, 10:43 pm

Hitler hated blacks the only black was in Europe was in france that was less then 1% the arab was riding with hitler and the ss they slaughter the jews when Germany invade russia nazi had no problems witj muslin because they hated the jews saddam hussein uncle was part off the ss why u think he copy what hitler did and do it to the kurits

general
general

Postby Black Yisrael » November 2nd, 2015, 10:53 pm

BluntedUp wrote:Black yisrael what is the end game for the hebrews. If all us blacks admitted we was the chosen ones what are the israelites gonna do about it to change our situation :cmon:

We will be ONE as a people from a royal bloodline. No more wars against our seeds. We as a people are split up in too many different ways from religion to gangs. If I put 15 blacks in one room... 4 would be Christian, 5 would be Muslim/Islam, 3 Atheist and 3 Egyptologist... If I put another 15 blacks in one room 4 would be Crip, 5 would be Blood, 3 would be GD and another 3 would be VL! The thing is we lost our identity during the Trans-Atlantic and not only we lost our identity but our true identity was taken from us by the same bastards Cracker Khazars who put us in captivity and we need to stand up and do something about this as brothers because this nonsense will only get worst. We stand as the West African Hebrews we really are this will band us in unity and leave all that bull shit religion and gangs that separates are people in the grave where it belongs. I promise you brother we will prevail as the African Hebrews. there's laws that need to be kept that will stops this nonsense within our communities. We will behead the white man and his wicked ways. :behead:

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » November 2nd, 2015, 10:56 pm

Black Yisrael wrote:

We will be ONE as a people from a royal bloodline. No more wars against our seeds. We as a people are split up in too many different ways from religion to gangs. If I put 15 blacks in one room... 4 would be Christian, 5 would be Muslim/Islam, 3 Atheist and 3 Egyptologist... If I put another 15 blacks in one room 4 would be Crip, 5 would be Blood, 3 would be GD and another 3 would be VL! The thing is we lost our identity during the Trans-Atlantic and not only we lost our identity but our true identity was taken from us by the same bastards Cracker Khazars who put us in captivity and we need to stand up and do something about this as brothers because this nonsense will only get worst. We stand as the West African Hebrews we really are this will band us in unity and leave all that bull shit religion and gangs that separates are people in the grave where it belongs. I promise you brother we will prevail as the African Hebrews. there's laws that need to be kept that will stops this nonsense within our communities. We will behead the white man and his wicked ways. :behead:

It took you all of that just to tell me you gon behead the white man? That ain't convincing enough, but atleast you answered.

associate
Region: North East
Affiliation: 718

Postby GP » November 2nd, 2015, 10:57 pm

Black Yisrael wrote:I never went to any Israelite site. I read books.

:rip2: WHY YOU ALWAYS LYYYYIINNNN

Bullshit. Whose the author ? I wanted an accredited nigga, not some crazy pseudo professor. All you israelites do is copy & paste, literally moreless and try to put a history together. Saying dumb shit like "King James was black" and "don't trust DNA. That's white science" :wtf: :smh: :killself:

Anyone can publish a book. All you need is a cult following :2cents:

and you niggas got that, saying shit like "wake up" as a rebuttal. You got the KKK publishing books and writing bullshit history together saying shit like they're the true vikings AND nazis talkin about their perfect race and their burdens. Shit, they can say theyre cursed by having blacks take their women and they can be israelites if thats how ur guna base it.

boss
boss
Affiliation: bwb 92x3 whkxxp

Postby lil sin » November 2nd, 2015, 10:58 pm

last time ima say this, HITLER WAS A ROTHSCHILD(JEW-ISH). he signed a transfer agreement in 1933(look it up) to have jews from europe moved into new khazaria(israel), the shit is documented, steven spielburg even made a movie exposing this and yal niggas really having a debate about it :whaat:

general
general

Postby Black Yisrael » November 2nd, 2015, 11:00 pm

BluntedUp wrote:

I can never get an answer from yall when I ask this question :cmon:

Damn ahk be patient :lol:

prince
prince
Region: West
Affiliation: :)

Postby bigcountry » November 2nd, 2015, 11:02 pm

Brolic you need watch your mout nigga coon word?
Blunt you going to Let a Indian Turk call us a nigga and a coon :facepalm:

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » November 2nd, 2015, 11:08 pm

bigcountry wrote:Brolic you need watch your mout nigga coon word?
Blunt you going to Let a Indian Turk call us a nigga and a coon :facepalm:

yall called me all types of coon, dont get offended if someone outside actually uses it against you. Told yall thats why I didn't like usin that word :shrug:

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » November 2nd, 2015, 11:09 pm

outside our race*

general
general

Postby Black Yisrael » November 2nd, 2015, 11:10 pm

GP wrote:

Bullshit. Whose the author ? I wanted an accredited nigga, not some crazy pseudo professor. All you israelites do is copy & paste, literally moreless and try to put a history together. Saying dumb shit like "King James was black" and "don't trust DNA. That's white science" :wtf: :smh: :killself:

and you niggas got that, saying shit like "wake up" as a rebuttal. You got the KKK publishing books and writing bullshit history together saying shit like they're the true vikings AND nazis talkin about their perfect race and their burdens. Shit, they can say theyre cursed by having blacks take their women and they can be israelites if thats how ur guna base it.

just to name a few... Each one, teach one.

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » November 2nd, 2015, 11:12 pm

aasides from the painting how did yall deduce that aKing James is black?

prince
prince
Region: West
Affiliation: :)

Postby bigcountry » November 2nd, 2015, 11:16 pm

I didn't get mad at you when you called me a coon I laugh at you. I at least check a nigga who not part our racist :facepalm:

general
general

Postby Black Yisrael » November 2nd, 2015, 11:30 pm

BluntedUp wrote:aasides from the painting how did yall deduce that aKing James is black?

King James was a black Jew who protected Zion. King James was against the Roman Catholic Church. The Roman Catholic Church paid Sir Anthony Weldon who was a 17th Century Courtier and politician who had a vendetta against King James and was seeking revenge to right a book against the KING in 1605. This book is called "Court and Characters of King James" and that's how this "Homosexual who had incest with his mother" crap come about. :smh: Boy the white man got his ways of being a serpent.

general
general

Postby Black Yisrael » November 2nd, 2015, 11:40 pm

GP wrote:

When I said don't trust DNA, why you lying ahk.

general
general

Postby Black Yisrael » November 2nd, 2015, 11:43 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
Black Yisrael wrote:

It took you all of that just to tell me you gon behead the white man? That ain't convincing enough, but atleast you answered.

There was more to my message. The other part of the message was about us being separated which leads to self-hate and self-hatred is our biggest enemy! then we behead the white man!

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » November 2nd, 2015, 11:45 pm

hebrews one of the most divisive black groups around

general
general

Postby Black Yisrael » November 3rd, 2015, 12:22 am

BluntedUp wrote:hebrews one of the most divisive black groups around

We are not a "group". The Black Panther Party is a group! Being a Hebrew Israelite is not a group... Brother if you don't mind me asking, what is your faith or religion?

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » November 3rd, 2015, 12:26 am

Black Yisrael wrote:

We are not a "group". The Black Panther Party is a group! Being a Hebrew Israelite is not a group... Brother if you don't mind me asking, what is your faith or religion?

I have my own beliefs. I don't have faith in anything another man wrote.

But at the end of the day, religious or not. Nobody know whats gonna happen til it happen... or not. So I don't concern myself with that nonsense.

general
general

Postby Black Yisrael » November 3rd, 2015, 1:18 am

BluntedUp wrote:
Black Yisrael wrote:

I have my own beliefs. I don't have faith in anything another man wrote.

But at the end of the day, religious or not. Nobody know whats gonna happen til it happen... or not. So I don't concern myself with that nonsense.

:whaat: You still didn't answer my question brother, I just want to know what your belief or faith is :shrug: would you consider youself a Atheist or even Agnostic.

PreviousNext

Return to Lobby