Hitler. said, “America has stolen the jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry. The negros. They are the true hebrews.

ooog
ooog
User avatar
Posts: 20561
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm
Location: San Bernardino
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Hitler. said, “America has stolen the jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry. The negros. They are the true hebrews.

Postby The Chosen One » October 25th, 2015, 5:35 pm

but still need to see that quote in a book



http://ilzolende.tumblr.com/post/129972 ... -badjewess
http://brothertarik.tumblr.com/post/126 ... -war-ii-by

Image

In a book titled, “The Nazis World War II”, by Robert Edwin Herzstein, punlished by Time Life Books, there is a chilling quote from the infamous Nazi leader, #AdolfHitler. On page 132 of this book, you’ll see images of European Jewish converts, which Hitler calls, “Baltard”, which means bastard. Hitler quoted that he was, “…doing the work of God.”







http://thenamestommie.tumblr.com/post/1 ... tart-world


Hitler said even in his death he will start World War 3.
One of his soliders asked how?
Hitler replied, “The day mankind finds out what I was trying to defend this nation, Germany, from then thats the day World War 3 will start.
For on that day, mankind will learn that I was trying to save my Nation from The Free Masons, the Illuminati, the jews. For if the Americans wins the war, then they will conquer the world and forever be a slave to the jews and they will try to conquer God. Do you know who America has in its posession?

"NO,” the solider replied.

The Americans has the jewels of God. The Americans have stolen God’s precious jewels.

“What do you mean his precious jewels?” THE SOLIDER asked.

Hitler said, “America has stolen the jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry. The negros. They are the true hebrews. What a foolish move and a direct challenge to God. And they plan on moving these false white jews into a state of Israel.

America is desperate in its attempt to win this war using atom bombs on Japan. America will destroy the whole world in its attempt to conquer it.

When America and its jewish slave masters conquer the world and the world realize I was right, then all nations will begin a third world war to dethrone America of its rule. Every nation will soon possess atom bombs of their own. It will be the end of most of the world as we know it.

"Why will the jews control America?” the solider asked

Hitler said, “because the white jews knows that the negros are the real children of Israel. And to keep Americas secret, the jews will blackmail America. The jews will extort America Their plan for world domination wont work if the negros knew who they were. The white citizens of America will be terrified to know that all this time they’ve been mistreating and discriminating and lynching the childen of Israel. They will fear God will destroy them as he destroyed Egypt for doing the same thing. So the elite, the Illuminati keeps this a secret at all cost.
After I die, I will one day cause World War 3 just by this message which will be like planting a seed in people minds until it sprouts once they nurture that seed and seek more truth and learn Hitler was right. I did the world a favor by killing the false jews before they designated a false state of Israel.
But I fear I have failed. The world will fall into the hands of Satan.


Image




superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4045
Joined: June 29th, 2015, 3:18 pm
Location: El rompetoto the 213's light dark American
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Hitler. said, “America has stolen the jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry. The negros. They are the true hebrews.

Postby DatNiggaSpitz » October 25th, 2015, 6:21 pm

u gon buy the book and let us know?

:ohhh:

king
king
User avatar
Posts: 9239
Joined: August 7th, 2013, 12:46 pm
Location: Yerberia
Region: South
Affiliation: Rockin a Gold Watch and a Gold Strap

Re: Hitler. said, “America has stolen the jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry. The negros. They are the true hebrews.

Postby 2wo-G » October 25th, 2015, 6:48 pm

See, I got no problem with the idea of Hebrew Israelites in just believing original Jews were black. TBH thats not even a far off idea.

Thing is, most of yall dont stop there or even at the fact that yall think American black ppl are actually the Jews and not related to Africans or whatever. Yall gotta get into all this extra shit and make up or believe anything you see on the internet.

I mean now yall talmbout how Hitler was actually pro-black? Really chilli? :ohlawd: You thought Hitler was such a down ass whiteboy for the cause he made one of the bigger ethnic genocides in history just to show love for the brothas and preach that Israelite wisdom to the world?

ooog
ooog
User avatar
Posts: 20561
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm
Location: San Bernardino
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Hitler. said, “America has stolen the jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry. The negros. They are the true hebrews.

Postby The Chosen One » October 25th, 2015, 7:02 pm

2wo-g wrote:See, I got no problem with the idea of Hebrew Israelites in just believing original Jews were black. TBH thats not even a far off idea.

Thing is, most of yall dont stop there or even at the fact that yall think American black ppl are actually the Jews and not related to Africans or whatever. Yall gotta get into all this extra shit and make up or believe anything you see on the internet.

I mean now yall talmbout how Hitler was actually pro-black? Really chilli? :ohlawd: You thought Hitler was such a down ass whiteboy for the cause he made one of the bigger ethnic genocides in history just to show love for the brothas and preach that Israelite wisdom to the world?




really u have to hear both sides of the story. our problem is we only hear one side of the story, but from what i remember them Kazar Jews was fucking with the Germans first and other people, so when Hitler reacted and got his Army to go after them then he is the bad guy. I dont know man maybe i believe Hitler side of the story more. Look at how them Khazar Jews are controlling the world


but its not too far fetched right





king
king
User avatar
Posts: 9239
Joined: August 7th, 2013, 12:46 pm
Location: Yerberia
Region: South
Affiliation: Rockin a Gold Watch and a Gold Strap

Re: Hitler. said, “America has stolen the jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry. The negros. They are the true hebrews.

Postby 2wo-G » October 25th, 2015, 7:05 pm

You mean believe the 'side' of the dude who killed kids?

Also, you know Hitler hated black people right?

prince
prince
User avatar
Posts: 6712
Joined: December 17th, 2014, 9:10 am
Location: BronX,-SoCal-Caribbean
Region: North East
Affiliation: Beta Levi שבט לוי Forever And Always Coon Kila

Re: Hitler. said, “America has stolen the jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry. The negros. They are the true hebrews.

Postby BlackMetroCard » October 25th, 2015, 7:08 pm

2wo-g wrote:See, I got no problem with the idea of Hebrew Israelites in just believing original Jews were black. TBH thats not even a far off idea.

Thing is, most of yall dont stop there or even at the fact that yall think American black ppl are actually the Jews and not related to Africans or whatever. Yall gotta get into all this extra shit and make up or believe anything you see on the internet.

I mean now yall talmbout how Hitler was actually pro-black? Really chilli? :ohlawd: You thought Hitler was such a down ass whiteboy for the cause he made one of the bigger ethnic genocides in history just to show love for the brothas and preach that Israelite wisdom to the world?


Hitler stole his ideolgy from marcus garvey
" We where the first Facist"

Image


"we had disciplined men women and children in training for the liberation of africa"
Image
"Mussolini Copied Racism From Me"
Image

"they laughed at me because i dressed my followers up in uniforms and paraded them around the streets but look what hitler and musulini done with there shirts and uniforms"
Image

king
king
User avatar
Posts: 9239
Joined: August 7th, 2013, 12:46 pm
Location: Yerberia
Region: South
Affiliation: Rockin a Gold Watch and a Gold Strap

Re: Hitler. said, “America has stolen the jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry. The negros. They are the true hebrews.

Postby 2wo-G » October 25th, 2015, 7:14 pm

Really dont think he did, wey.

prince
prince
User avatar
Posts: 6712
Joined: December 17th, 2014, 9:10 am
Location: BronX,-SoCal-Caribbean
Region: North East
Affiliation: Beta Levi שבט לוי Forever And Always Coon Kila

Re: Hitler. said, “America has stolen the jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry. The negros. They are the true hebrews.

Postby BlackMetroCard » October 25th, 2015, 7:16 pm

2wo-g wrote:Really dont think he did, wey.

lol well im glad u can atleats think wey :whaat:

oog
oog
User avatar
Posts: 15321
Joined: September 1st, 2012, 9:42 pm
Location: North Texas
Region: South
Affiliation: Cuauhtemoc, everybody wanna burn the feet off him

Re: Hitler. said, “America has stolen the jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry. The negros. They are the true hebrews.

Postby 1Million » October 25th, 2015, 7:39 pm

Alright now we going too far :lol:

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1652
Joined: July 13th, 2015, 11:00 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: #MAGA

Re: Hitler. said, “America has stolen the jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry. The negros. They are the true hebrews.

Postby wolfpack » October 25th, 2015, 7:52 pm

2wo-g wrote:You mean believe the 'side' of the dude who killed kids?

Also, you know Hitler hated black people right?


Stop your lame propaganda... Hitler didnt hate black people.... There were tons of Blacks in Germany at the time.. In fact go read

http://www.amazon.com/Destined-Witness- ... 0060959614

Hitler was all about bringing pride to Germany ... Nothing wrong with pride .. And you should know the Victors Write the History...

Here's what Jesse Owens has to say about that;

https://theblacksphere.net/2015/08/jess ... -snub-fdr/

How bad of a racist do you have to be, to be worse than Hitler?!
The man who brought socialism to America, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, was not only a philandering scoundrel, but also a cross-burning, anti-black, anti-immigrant racist.

“Hitler didn’t snub me; it was our president who snubbed me. The president didn’t even send a telegram.”

Those were the words of one of greatest Olympians in American history, James Cleveland “Jesse” Owens, winner of four gold medals at the 1936 Olympic Games in Berlin.


Now you can shut the fuck up.... :tiphat:

& Why bring up kids? Are you saying no one died during war?? :facepalm: Even if kids did died during WW2... What does that have to do with Hitler and black people? Nothing.... You are starting to sound emotional.... :lol:

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1652
Joined: July 13th, 2015, 11:00 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: #MAGA

Re: Hitler. said, “America has stolen the jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry. The negros. They are the true hebrews.

Postby wolfpack » October 25th, 2015, 7:58 pm

2wo-g wrote:See, I got no problem with the idea of Hebrew Israelites in just believing original Jews were black. TBH thats not even a far off idea.

Thing is, most of yall dont stop there or even at the fact that yall think American black ppl are actually the Jews and not related to Africans or whatever. Yall gotta get into all this extra shit and make up or believe anything you see on the internet.

I mean now yall talmbout how Hitler was actually pro-black? Really chilli? :ohlawd: You thought Hitler was such a down ass whiteboy for the cause he made one of the bigger ethnic genocides in history just to show love for the brothas and preach that Israelite wisdom to the world?


Lets see how many people the Nazis killed compared to others...

Image

So... Hitler didn't killed that many people than Stalin or Mao.. Not saying he was a good man... (doubt it ) but I like to balance history.... So stop being emotional and learn some facts.... :tiphat:

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 3823
Joined: August 28th, 2013, 7:15 pm
Region: South
Affiliation: 126

Re: Hitler. said, “America has stolen the jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry. The negros. They are the true hebrews.

Postby B126D » October 25th, 2015, 8:06 pm

:whaat: the fuck is this shit man!!! This nigga done lost his damn mind. The symptoms of being a hebrew lite.

"The mulatto children came about through rape or the white mother was a whore. In both cases, there is not the slightest moral duty regarding these offspring of a foreign race." In his book Mien Kemp

You should do more research about the Afro Duetch(german) people and the African colonies that were in Germany. And also research the AfroFrench.

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 3823
Joined: August 28th, 2013, 7:15 pm
Region: South
Affiliation: 126

Re: Hitler. said, “America has stolen the jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry. The negros. They are the true hebrews.

Postby B126D » October 25th, 2015, 8:07 pm

deutsche

king
king
User avatar
Posts: 9239
Joined: August 7th, 2013, 12:46 pm
Location: Yerberia
Region: South
Affiliation: Rockin a Gold Watch and a Gold Strap

Re: Hitler. said, “America has stolen the jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry. The negros. They are the true hebrews.l

Postby 2wo-G » October 25th, 2015, 8:13 pm

I was gonna write a long post but I decided I really dont have the energy to argue with some Asian dudes 500th account. Im good on that.

But the fact that black people existed and were treated like shit in Nazi Germany is a sign that Hitler loved black people and they were his true 'master race' Is one of the weirdest reaches I've ever seen tbh

Theres more than enough proof in the world Hitler hated blacks than for me to be writing hoodup essays to prove it lol. If you believe this you might have rode the short bus to school

ooog
ooog
User avatar
Posts: 20561
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm
Location: San Bernardino
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Hitler. said, “America has stolen the jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry. The negros. They are the true hebrews.

Postby The Chosen One » October 25th, 2015, 8:21 pm

2wo-g wrote:You mean believe the 'side' of the dude who killed kids?

Also, you know Hitler hated black people right?



The Jews are over there killing kids too. that whole holocaust seem more like some prisoner of war type of shit. lol and yes everyone knows hitler hated black people but dont everyone :lol: . shit even BluntedUp hate black people

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1652
Joined: July 13th, 2015, 11:00 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: #MAGA

Re: Hitler. said, “America has stolen the jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry. The negros. They are the true hebrews.l

Postby wolfpack » October 25th, 2015, 8:22 pm

2wo-g wrote:I was gonna write a long post but I decided I really dont have the energy to argue with some Asian dudes 500th account. Im good on that.

But the fact that black people existed and were treated like shit in Nazi Germany is a sign that Hitler loved black people and they were his true 'master race' Is one of the weirdest reaches I've ever seen tbh

Theres more than enough proof in the world Hitler hated blacks than for me to be writing hoodup essays to prove it lol. If you believe this you might have rode the short bus to school


Asian dude? :lol: :lol: Yes , because we all know The Shamrock is an asian symbol. :facepalm: But carry on.... You were going to write a long post?? Then Do it.. Stop making up excuses... I can write long ass posts too... Its not really a big deal or even hard for that matter.. You just need to know vocabulary beyond that of a low IQ street rat... :tiphat:

Yes, blacks people existed in Germany.. I just showed you a link to one.. Yes they were treated like "shit" , it was common back then... Hitler didnt love anyone except ethnic germanics.... :tiphat:

Now where is this "more than enough proof"? Either show it or move on... Usually I ignore low IQ rats on this forum and just troll but when they act like they are smart and want to do a real debate then I am game... I have no problem getting into heavy debates with any of you losers on here... :tiphat:

Bring up the proof of hitler hating blacks or get the fuck out... :tiphat: :tiphat:

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1652
Joined: July 13th, 2015, 11:00 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: #MAGA

Re: Hitler. said, “America has stolen the jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry. The negros. They are the true hebrews.

Postby wolfpack » October 25th, 2015, 8:25 pm

chillidog wrote:
2wo-g wrote:You mean believe the 'side' of the dude who killed kids?

Also, you know Hitler hated black people right?



The Jews are over there killing kids too. that whole holocaust seem more like some prisoner of war type of shit. lol and yes everyone knows hitler hated black people but dont everyone :lol: . shit even BluntedUp hate black people


Prove it.... :lol: :lol:

Most people are idiots... They need to read up on some history... So if you use those idiots as reference then you are one too... :2cents:

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1652
Joined: July 13th, 2015, 11:00 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: #MAGA

Re: Hitler. said, “America has stolen the jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry. The negros. They are the true hebrews.

Postby wolfpack » October 25th, 2015, 8:27 pm

B126D wrote::whaat: the fuck is this shit man!!! This nigga done lost his damn mind. The symptoms of being a hebrew lite.

"The mulatto children came about through rape or the white mother was a whore. In both cases, there is not the slightest moral duty regarding these offspring of a foreign race." In his book Mien Kemp

You should do more research about the Afro Duetch(german) people and the African colonies that were in Germany. And also research the AfroFrench.


Nothing about killing them off.... :facepalm:

ooog
ooog
User avatar
Posts: 20561
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm
Location: San Bernardino
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Hitler. said, “America has stolen the jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry. The negros. They are the true hebrews.

Postby The Chosen One » October 25th, 2015, 8:40 pm

wolfpack wrote:
chillidog wrote:
2wo-g wrote:You mean believe the 'side' of the dude who killed kids?

Also, you know Hitler hated black people right?



The Jews are over there killing kids too. that whole holocaust seem more like some prisoner of war type of shit. lol and yes everyone knows hitler hated black people but dont everyone :lol: . shit even BluntedUp hate black people


Prove it.... :lol: :lol:

Most people are idiots... They need to read up on some history... So if you use those idiots as reference then you are one too... :2cents:


:killself: :lol: wolfpack i dont know you. i dont care if Hitler liked us or hated us. all im saying is he know who we are. and he had pride for his people the Germans, and nothing wrong with that i agree. i really dont have any interesting in proving he liked blacks. his real beef was with them Khazar Jews. but feel free to pull up proof that he liked niggas. i also heard a black person invented that nazi symbol

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 3823
Joined: August 28th, 2013, 7:15 pm
Region: South
Affiliation: 126

Re: Hitler. said, “America has stolen the jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry. The negros. They are the true hebrews.

Postby B126D » October 25th, 2015, 8:43 pm

wolfpack wrote:
B126D wrote::whaat: the fuck is this shit man!!! This nigga done lost his damn mind. The symptoms of being a hebrew lite.

"The mulatto children came about through rape or the white mother was a whore. In both cases, there is not the slightest moral duty regarding these offspring of a foreign race." In his book Mien Kemp

You should do more research about the Afro Duetch(german) people and the African colonies that were in Germany. And also research the AfroFrench.


Nothing about killing them off.... :facepalm:



He did kill them FOOL MINDED BOY. Why the fuck you think I posted the shit. Do ya goddamn research and you would've seen it for yourself. Black Germans were executed and the majority didn't make it to concentration camps. Bi-Racial kids came up missing. They got statistics for this shit. Facepalm these nuts muffucka.

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1441
Joined: July 4th, 2013, 7:08 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Sucka Free City

Re: Hitler. said, “America has stolen the jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry. The negros. They are the true hebrews.

Postby BayArea$℉℃ » October 25th, 2015, 9:03 pm

wolfpack wrote:
2wo-g wrote:See, I got no problem with the idea of Hebrew Israelites in just believing original Jews were black. TBH thats not even a far off idea.

Thing is, most of yall dont stop there or even at the fact that yall think American black ppl are actually the Jews and not related to Africans or whatever. Yall gotta get into all this extra shit and make up or believe anything you see on the internet.

I mean now yall talmbout how Hitler was actually pro-black? Really chilli? :ohlawd: You thought Hitler was such a down ass whiteboy for the cause he made one of the bigger ethnic genocides in history just to show love for the brothas and preach that Israelite wisdom to the world?


Lets see how many people the Nazis killed compared to others...

Image

So... Hitler didn't killed that many people than Stalin or Mao.. Not saying he was a good man... (doubt it ) but I like to balance history.... So stop being emotional and learn some facts.... :tiphat:


:cmon: in 11 years Hitler killed almost as much as Stalin did in 30. And Hitler's numbers are comparable to mao if you take into account the years he was in power

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1652
Joined: July 13th, 2015, 11:00 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: #MAGA

Re: Hitler. said, “America has stolen the jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry. The negros. They are the true hebrews.

Postby wolfpack » October 25th, 2015, 9:03 pm

chillidog wrote:
wolfpack wrote:
chillidog wrote:
2wo-g wrote:You mean believe the 'side' of the dude who killed kids?

Also, you know Hitler hated black people right?



The Jews are over there killing kids too. that whole holocaust seem more like some prisoner of war type of shit. lol and yes everyone knows hitler hated black people but dont everyone :lol: . shit even BluntedUp hate black people


Prove it.... :lol: :lol:

Most people are idiots... They need to read up on some history... So if you use those idiots as reference then you are one too... :2cents:


:killself: :lol: wolfpack i dont know you. i dont care if Hitler liked us or hated us. all im saying is he know who we are. and he had pride for his people the Germans, and nothing wrong with that i agree. i really dont have any interesting in proving he liked blacks. his real beef was with them Khazar Jews. but feel free to pull up proof that he liked niggas. i also heard a black person invented that nazi symbol


I dont know you either... :bored: :bored: But it doesnt mean anything.. Its not about knowing people... When people make stupid statement.. I like to correct if I see it... Dont really give a fuck if peoples feelings get hurt or not.. I like to speak the truth or at least share some insights..... :tiphat:

Hitler never hated blacks nor did he like them... He see blacks as a race that are still evolving....

He was WAAAAAAAY deep into anthropology.. The Germans were known as efficient people... So whatever they uncovered... They wrote it down... :tiphat:

Now... I aint pretending regular germans liked black but there was no extermination policy on blacks in Germany due to their population was so small... The Khazars were the main people who owned banking & politicians... So yeah... The beef with them was bigger than any made up beef would blacks... :lol: :lol:

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1652
Joined: July 13th, 2015, 11:00 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: #MAGA

Re: Hitler. said, “America has stolen the jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry. The negros. They are the true hebrews.

Postby wolfpack » October 25th, 2015, 9:08 pm

B126D wrote:
wolfpack wrote:
B126D wrote::whaat: the fuck is this shit man!!! This nigga done lost his damn mind. The symptoms of being a hebrew lite.

"The mulatto children came about through rape or the white mother was a whore. In both cases, there is not the slightest moral duty regarding these offspring of a foreign race." In his book Mien Kemp

You should do more research about the Afro Duetch(german) people and the African colonies that were in Germany. And also research the AfroFrench.


Nothing about killing them off.... :facepalm:



He did kill them FOOL MINDED BOY. Why the fuck you think I posted the shit. Do ya goddamn research and you would've seen it for yourself. Black Germans were executed and the majority didn't make it to concentration camps. Bi-Racial kids came up missing. They got statistics for this shit. Facepalm these nuts muffucka.


Blacks in Hitlers army...
Image


Image

Image

prince
prince
User avatar
Posts: 6712
Joined: December 17th, 2014, 9:10 am
Location: BronX,-SoCal-Caribbean
Region: North East
Affiliation: Beta Levi שבט לוי Forever And Always Coon Kila

Re: Hitler. said, “America has stolen the jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry. The negros. They are the true hebrews.

Postby BlackMetroCard » October 25th, 2015, 9:15 pm

wolfpack wrote:
B126D wrote:
wolfpack wrote:
B126D wrote::whaat: the fuck is this shit man!!! This nigga done lost his damn mind. The symptoms of being a hebrew lite.

"The mulatto children came about through rape or the white mother was a whore. In both cases, there is not the slightest moral duty regarding these offspring of a foreign race." In his book Mien Kemp

You should do more research about the Afro Duetch(german) people and the African colonies that were in Germany. And also research the AfroFrench.


Nothing about killing them off.... :facepalm:



He did kill them FOOL MINDED BOY. Why the fuck you think I posted the shit. Do ya goddamn research and you would've seen it for yourself. Black Germans were executed and the majority didn't make it to concentration camps. Bi-Racial kids came up missing. They got statistics for this shit. Facepalm these nuts muffucka.


Blacks in Hitlers army...
Image


Image

Image


you irish?? why u supporting Nazi shit then? dont Shams and Skins beef? :whaat:

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1652
Joined: July 13th, 2015, 11:00 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: #MAGA

Re: Hitler. said, “America has stolen the jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry. The negros. They are the true hebrews.

Postby wolfpack » October 25th, 2015, 9:46 pm

BayAreaTrucho wrote:
wolfpack wrote:
2wo-g wrote:See, I got no problem with the idea of Hebrew Israelites in just believing original Jews were black. TBH thats not even a far off idea.

Thing is, most of yall dont stop there or even at the fact that yall think American black ppl are actually the Jews and not related to Africans or whatever. Yall gotta get into all this extra shit and make up or believe anything you see on the internet.

I mean now yall talmbout how Hitler was actually pro-black? Really chilli? :ohlawd: You thought Hitler was such a down ass whiteboy for the cause he made one of the bigger ethnic genocides in history just to show love for the brothas and preach that Israelite wisdom to the world?


Lets see how many people the Nazis killed compared to others...

Image

So... Hitler didn't killed that many people than Stalin or Mao.. Not saying he was a good man... (doubt it ) but I like to balance history.... So stop being emotional and learn some facts.... :tiphat:


:cmon: in 11 years Hitler killed almost as much as Stalin did in 30. And Hitler's numbers are comparable to mao if you take into account the years he was in power


The years he was in power :cmon: .... He was in power in 1933 and there was no WAR in 33...Sure they were starting to build ghetto.. Only because Hitler wanted to deport the Khazars but no nation would accept them...

& how was it comparable to maos? WW2 in Europe didnt start until 1939... Also, take into account the population of Germany was much less than Chinas population...

German Population in 1933: 66,000,000+

China had close to half a billion people...

Hitler killed people during war... Mao killed people during peace time.. So who was lesser of the two evils?? :lol: :lol:

Next

Return to Lobby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Danieldit, FedorPat, Google [Bot], Gordongon, Lalivin23, Majestic-12 [Bot], Obadyahu, townbizzEa$T O, True Words, and 156 guests