To all my Hebrew Israelites and those of you who believe you're African and not a Hebrew Israelite

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4149
Joined: October 26th, 2011, 11:52 pm
Location: Away from you.
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Out this world too advanced for us.

To all my Hebrew Israelites and those of you who believe you're African and not a Hebrew Israelite

Postby Billi G » October 21st, 2015, 11:08 pm

God Has Not Rejected His People
11 Am I saying that God has turned his back on his people? Certainly not! I am one of the people of Israel, and I myself am a descendant of Abraham from the tribe of Benjamin. 2 God did not turn his back on his chosen people. Don’t you remember reading in the Scriptures how Elijah complained to God about the people of Israel? 3 He said, “Lord, they killed your prophets and destroyed your altars. I am the only one left, and now they want to kill me.”

4 But the Lord told Elijah, “I still have seven thousand followers who have not worshiped Baal.” 5 It is the same way now. God was kind to the people of Israel, and so a few of them are still his followers. 6 This happened because of God’s undeserved kindness and not because of anything they have done. It could not have happened except for God’s kindness.

7 This means that only a chosen few of the people of Israel found what all of them were searching for. And the rest of them were stubborn, 8 just as the Scriptures say,

“God made them so stupid
that their eyes are blind,
and their ears
are still deaf.”
9 Then David said,

“Turn their meals
into bait for a trap,
so that they will stumble
and be given
what they deserve.
10 Blindfold their eyes!
Don’t let them see.
Bend their backs
beneath a burden
that will never be lifted.”
Gentiles Will Be Saved
11 Do I mean that the people of Israel fell, never to get up again? Certainly not! Their failure made it possible for the Gentiles to be saved, and this will make the people of Israel jealous. 12 But if the rest of the world’s people were helped so much by Israel’s sin and loss, they will be helped even more by their full return.

13 I am now speaking to you Gentiles, and as long as I am an apostle to you, I will take pride in my work. 14 I hope in this way to make some of my own people jealous enough to be saved. 15 When Israel rejected God,[a] the rest of the people in the world were able to turn to him. So when God makes friends with Israel, it will be like bringing the dead back to life. 16 If part of a batch of dough is made holy by being offered to God, then all of the dough is holy. If the roots of a tree are holy, the rest of the tree is holy too.

17 You Gentiles are like branches of a wild olive tree that were made to be part of a cultivated olive tree. You have taken the place of some branches that were cut away from it. And because of this, you enjoy the blessings that come from being part of that cultivated tree. 18 But don’t think you are better than the branches that were cut away. Just remember that you are not supporting the roots of that tree. Its roots are supporting you.

19 Maybe you think those branches were cut away, so that you could be put in their place. 20 That’s true enough. But they were cut away because they did not have faith, and you are where you are because you do have faith. So don’t be proud, but be afraid. 21 If God cut away those natural branches, couldn’t he do the same to you?

22 Now you see both how kind and how hard God can be. He was hard on those who fell, but he was kind to you. And he will keep on being kind to you, if you keep on trusting in his kindness. Otherwise, you will be cut away too.

23 If those other branches will start having faith, they will be made a part of that tree again. God has the power to put them back. 24 After all, it wasn’t natural for branches to be cut from a wild olive tree and to be made part of a cultivated olive tree. So it is much more likely that God will join the natural branches back to the cultivated olive tree.

The People of Israel Will Be Brought Back
25 My friends, I don’t want you Gentiles to be too proud of yourselves. So I will explain the mystery of what has happened to the people of Israel. Some of them have become stubborn, and they will stay like that until the complete number of you Gentiles has come in. 26 In this way all of Israel will be saved, as the Scriptures say,

“From Zion someone will come
to rescue us.
Then Jacob’s descendants
will stop being evil.
27 This is what the Lord
has promised to do
when he forgives their sins.”
28 The people of Israel are treated as God’s enemies, so that the good news can come to you Gentiles. But they are still the chosen ones, and God loves them because of their famous ancestors. 29 God doesn’t take back the gifts he has given or forget about the people he has chosen.

30 At one time you Gentiles rejected God. But now Israel has rejected God, and you have been shown mercy. 31 And because of the mercy shown to you, they will also be shown mercy. 32 All people have disobeyed God, and that’s why he treats them as prisoners. But he does this, so that he can have mercy on all of them.

33 Who can measure the wealth and wisdom and knowledge of God? Who can understand his decisions or explain what he does?

34 “Has anyone known
the thoughts of the Lord
or given him advice?
35 Has anyone loaned
something to the Lord
that must be repaid?”
36 Everything comes from the Lord. All things were made because of him and will return to him. Praise the Lord forever! Amen.




superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4149
Joined: October 26th, 2011, 11:52 pm
Location: Away from you.
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Out this world too advanced for us.

Re: To all my Hebrew Israelites and those of you who believe you're African and not a Hebrew Israelite

Postby Billi G » October 21st, 2015, 11:09 pm

That's Romans 11

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 3823
Joined: August 28th, 2013, 7:15 pm
Region: South
Affiliation: 126

Re: To all my Hebrew Israelites and those of you who believe you're African and not a Hebrew Israelite

Postby B126D » October 21st, 2015, 11:19 pm

Where'd you buy the book you're reading from?

Can you prove by DNA what you say is true? Thats the only way it will make sense to me.

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1535
Joined: April 5th, 2013, 5:53 pm
Location: IN THE TR@P, $ KILLIN HOLY CITY LORDS & DISCIPLES Chicano KkiLLA
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Georgia>Illinois - Fuerza,Z,Farc-2DarksⅢde4×Bnc

Re: To all my Hebrew Israelites and those of you who believe you're African and not a Hebrew Israelite

Postby TWENTY74 » October 21st, 2015, 11:30 pm

B126D wrote:Where'd you buy the book you're reading from?

Can you prove by DNA what you say is true? Thats the only way it will make sense to me.


:2cents: & we know they can't prove it by DNA either .him, chili, big country-- the blood leader who flipped to a Israelite online be sounding krazi :cmon:

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 5723
Joined: August 12th, 2011, 2:40 pm
Location: Dtroit
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: y-owe-me ave

Re: To all my Hebrew Israelites and those of you who believe you're African and not a Hebrew Israelite

Postby brownbomber » October 22nd, 2015, 12:15 am

@ texas ..i wantef 2 point something out 2 u ...notice how da bible speaks bad about baal rite....y da bible doesnt el n a negative lite like it do baal....el is baal father & da canaanite head god...da bible doesnt speak bad on el tho..dey even named their nation israel..

ooog
ooog
User avatar
Posts: 20580
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm
Location: San Bernardino
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: To all my Hebrew Israelites and those of you who believe you're African and not a Hebrew Israelite

Postby The Chosen One » October 22nd, 2015, 12:26 am

TWENTY74 wrote:
B126D wrote:Where'd you buy the book you're reading from?

Can you prove by DNA what you say is true? Thats the only way it will make sense to me.


:2cents: & we know they can't prove it by DNA either .him, chili, big country-- the blood leader who flipped to a Israelite online be sounding krazi :cmon:



shut up twenty, we dont go by the white man DNA shit, yo blackass dont even know whar the fuck they telling u. we go by what the Bible tells us... Mr. Dry Bones

ooog
ooog
User avatar
Posts: 20580
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm
Location: San Bernardino
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: To all my Hebrew Israelites and those of you who believe you're African and not a Hebrew Israelite

Postby The Chosen One » October 22nd, 2015, 12:31 am

brownbomber wrote:@ texas ..i wantef 2 point something out 2 u ...notice how da bible speaks bad about baal rite....y da bible doesnt el n a negative lite like it do baal....el is baal father & da canaanite head god...da bible doesnt speak bad on el tho..dey even named their nation israel..




:facepalm: thats not the real name brown we went over this already

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4149
Joined: October 26th, 2011, 11:52 pm
Location: Away from you.
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Out this world too advanced for us.

Re: To all my Hebrew Israelites and those of you who believe you're African and not a Hebrew Israelite

Postby Billi G » October 22nd, 2015, 12:47 am

B126D wrote:Where'd you buy the book you're reading from?

Can you prove by DNA what you say is true? Thats the only way it will make sense to me.


DNA Technology is not that advanced to go back that far, no matter what they you bruh. On top of that they'll tell you anything other than the truth so you don't wake up. They want us to stay divided and conquered and they can stay on top and have their time to shine. The white man, Arab man, and African man. Look how they look at us.

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4149
Joined: October 26th, 2011, 11:52 pm
Location: Away from you.
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Out this world too advanced for us.

Re: To all my Hebrew Israelites and those of you who believe you're African and not a Hebrew Israelite

Postby Billi G » October 22nd, 2015, 12:48 am

No matter what they tell you

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4149
Joined: October 26th, 2011, 11:52 pm
Location: Away from you.
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Out this world too advanced for us.

Re: To all my Hebrew Israelites and those of you who believe you're African and not a Hebrew Israelite

Postby Billi G » October 22nd, 2015, 1:43 pm

The Truth is crying out and it's so loud and so clear/ but most people won't even hear

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4149
Joined: October 26th, 2011, 11:52 pm
Location: Away from you.
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Out this world too advanced for us.

Re: To all my Hebrew Israelites and those of you who believe you're African and not a Hebrew Israelite

Postby Billi G » October 22nd, 2015, 1:43 pm

TEXASOUTLAWS wrote:The Truth is crying out and it's so loud and so clear/ but most people won't even hear


http://youtu.be/keuA3xuB8IU

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 3823
Joined: August 28th, 2013, 7:15 pm
Region: South
Affiliation: 126

Re: To all my Hebrew Israelites and those of you who believe you're African and not a Hebrew Israelite

Postby B126D » October 24th, 2015, 4:34 pm

TEXASOUTLAWS wrote:
B126D wrote:Where'd you buy the book you're reading from?

Can you prove by DNA what you say is true? Thats the only way it will make sense to me.


DNA Technology is not that advanced to go back that far, no matter what they you bruh. On top of that they'll tell you anything other than the truth so you don't wake up. They want us to stay divided and conquered and they can stay on top and have their time to shine. The white man, Arab man, and African man. Look how they look at us.



You sure bout that? Thats heavy right there. You'd have to prove that 2 me cause I've watched some amazing shit.

I see this is as nothin but a distraction. And if yall can see all these signs and supposedly connecting all these dots. What are yall doing differently than what yall were doing before?

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4149
Joined: October 26th, 2011, 11:52 pm
Location: Away from you.
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Out this world too advanced for us.

Re: To all my Hebrew Israelites and those of you who believe you're African and not a Hebrew Israelite

Postby Billi G » October 24th, 2015, 5:28 pm

B126D wrote:
TEXASOUTLAWS wrote:
B126D wrote:Where'd you buy the book you're reading from?

Can you prove by DNA what you say is true? Thats the only way it will make sense to me.


DNA Technology is not that advanced to go back that far, no matter what they you bruh. On top of that they'll tell you anything other than the truth so you don't wake up. They want us to stay divided and conquered and they can stay on top and have their time to shine. The white man, Arab man, and African man. Look how they look at us.



You sure bout that? Thats heavy right there. You'd have to prove that 2 me cause I've watched some amazing shit.

I see this is as nothin but a distraction. And if yall can see all these signs and supposedly connecting all these dots. What are yall doing differently than what yall were doing before?


I mean me personally I'm not a scientist in a lab testing and doing the research myself, I don't have the resources for that, but I believe sometimes your thoughts can give you certain kind of feelings that will tell your spirit you're right or on the right path. I mean, if I can think about it, if the thought of the idea something could not be right about these tests or the answer of the results of these tests are not accurate, they're not telling us the truth can pop into my mind it can pop into anyones mind. They've had a head start on me with this idea so it's possible. But mainly what the scriptures tell what people we are is what I go by. So since the scriptures tell me we're The Children of Israel, The Tribe of Judah, The Hebrew Israelites, what's wrong with these tests, why don't they confirm it, what's really going on? Then you start digging deeper, and believing more and more these people really hate us and are afraid of us finding out who we are because of what scriptures says.

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4149
Joined: October 26th, 2011, 11:52 pm
Location: Away from you.
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Out this world too advanced for us.

Re: To all my Hebrew Israelites and those of you who believe you're African and not a Hebrew Israelite

Postby Billi G » October 24th, 2015, 5:30 pm

DNA Ancestry Tests Are 'Meaningless' for Your Historical Genealogy Search
Mar 7, 2013 06:00 PM
By Ashik Siddique

All humans share large amounts of DNA, which means individual ancestry tests can't reliably trace your genealogy very far without other evidence. Creative Commons
Comment
Share on facebook
189
Share on twitter
8
Share on google_plusone_share
Share on email
email
More Sharing Services
more
Genealogy tracking has become big business, with many companies charging up to $300 to trace your DNA to specific historical figures or ethnic groups in the distant past by analyzing ancestry tests.

A group of scientists now offers a public warning that these ancestry tests have little scientific backing, and are often so unreliable and inaccurate that they amount to "genetic astrology."

Though advertisements for some ancestry testing companies give the impression that your unique DNA genealogy can tell you a specific story about your ancestry, the scientists say that the same history you get could be given to thousands of other people with a similar ethnic background, and that any number of different possible interpretations could come from your DNA results.


Professors David Balding and Mark Thomas of the University College London warn in a public statement from the Sense About Science campaign group that "you cannot look at DNA and read it like a book or a map of a journey" without supporting historical evidence.

Your DNA contains an enormous amount of genetic information, but most of the information that can be gleaned from it is about the genetic history of whole population - not of individual family trees.

DNA is an assortment of genetic sequences that have been inherited from many different ancestors. You double your number of ancestors with every generation, because everyone has two parents. Going back only ten generations (between 200 and 300 years) in your genealogy, you have 1024 ancestors.


Going back far enough, each of us has more ancestors than we have sections of DNA - which means that there are many ancestors from whom we have inherited no DNA, and that ultimately there will be many sequences of DNA that most people share.

"On a long trudge through history - two parents, four great-grandparents, and so on - very soon everyone runs out of ancestors and has to share them," said Steve Jones, Emeritus Professor of Human Genetics at UCL.

If an ancestry test tells you that you are genetically related to someone who lived more than several hundred years ago, it may be true about your genealogy, but not in a meaningful way.


There are several types of ancestry test, all of which use DNA samples taken from easily accessible parts of the body, like a saliva or cheek swab sample.

The individual's genetic data is compared to the DNA of people for whom there is specific information about ethnicity and geographic location, and different ancestry tests look at different types of DNA:

Y chromosome DNA, which is inherited along the male line and only found in men
Mitochondrial DNA, which is inherited along the female line and found in both men and women
Autosomal DNA, which can come from any ancestor and makes up 98% of your DNA
Each of us has just only one ancestral lineage for mtDNA, and each man has just one for Y chromosome DNA; each type of DNA is passed down through generations as an individual unit. Autosomal DNA, however, is made up of thousands of sections of DNA, each with its own history.

Since all humans share the large majority of our DNA through far removed common ancestors, each of us has very little DNA that is directly inherited from a specific ancestor - even one who lived only a few generations ago.

The more steps you take up a family tree, the more negligible the DNA connection gets compared to the enormous amount we all share, and the less an ancestry test can reliably reveal.

Even genetic connections to historical ethnic groups like "Viking" or "Zulu" are vague. People's genetics do not reflect specific groups, since the high degree of genetic mixing over centuries means that even cultures with strong cultural boundaries do not have noticeable genetic differences.

People descended from more isolated populations, like the Scottish Highlands in the United Kingdom, have minor genetic differences from the general surrounding population, but they are not significant enough to identify a "Scottish gene" in an individual's genealogy.

"As a result, almost every Briton is a descendant of Viking hordes, Roman legions, African migrants, Indian Brahmins, or anyone else they fancy," said Jones.

If an ancestry test finds a connection between a particular sequence of your DNA and a specific, isolated tribal group, the only thing that can be concluded is a mere possibility that some of your ancestors were in that group.

Human history involves an incredible amount of migration, and because each of your genes has its own ancestral history, there are thousands of possible versions of your genealogy.

So is there any reliable information about your genealogy in the distant past that can come from DNA ancestry companies?

To answer a specific question about individual ancestry, you need to supplement your mtDNA or Y chromosome genetic information with reliable historical records.

It's possible, for example, for two men who find historical records indicating a common male-line ancestor 400 years ago to have their Y chromosome DNA analyzed to test their genealogy.

Some ancestry testing companies can do this reliably.

"With advanced testing you can provide a general ancestry indication i.e. Northern European, Western Africa or Middle Eastern and in some cases even more specific," said David Nicholson, director of the DNA Worldwide group to BBC News.

"DNA cannot tell you that your ancestors were Viking, simply that your ancestry came from a part of the world common to the Vikings based on historic facts. It's important to talk to the company who provide the testing to make sure your expectations are realistic".

In general, however, DNA genealogy is far more useful for population geneticists who are trying to learn about past human migrations than it is for individuals trying to learn their specific relation to Genghis Khan.

By analyzing the DNA variation among many individuals from different regions, scientists can test possible population history models and calculate how likely they are to explain specific DNA patterns. This can tell us about populations of people, but not much about individual genealogy.

"Genetics researchers are telling us that you are better off digging around in your loft than doing a DNA ancestry test if you want to find out about your family tree," said Tracey Brown, Director of Sense About Science to the Telegraph.

[EDIT] The original version of this article was entitled "DNA Ancestry Tests Are Meaningless for Your Genealogy Search,"which was inaccurate. The source material does not question the usefulness of DNA testing for questions about immediate biological relations, like paternity tests or adoptees looking for their biological families; its criticism was limited to DNA ancestry tests that claim to answer specific questions about ancestors in the distant past without supporting evidence from historical documents.

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1934
Joined: April 11th, 2014, 8:03 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: To all my Hebrew Israelites and those of you who believe you're African and not a Hebrew Israelite

Postby clout god sosa » October 24th, 2015, 7:12 pm

TEXASOUTLAWS wrote:DNA Ancestry Tests Are 'Meaningless' for Your Historical Genealogy Search
Mar 7, 2013 06:00 PM
By Ashik Siddique

All humans share large amounts of DNA, which means individual ancestry tests can't reliably trace your genealogy very far without other evidence. Creative Commons
Comment
Share on facebook
189
Share on twitter
8
Share on google_plusone_share
Share on email
email
More Sharing Services
more
Genealogy tracking has become big business, with many companies charging up to $300 to trace your DNA to specific historical figures or ethnic groups in the distant past by analyzing ancestry tests.

A group of scientists now offers a public warning that these ancestry tests have little scientific backing, and are often so unreliable and inaccurate that they amount to "genetic astrology."

Though advertisements for some ancestry testing companies give the impression that your unique DNA genealogy can tell you a specific story about your ancestry, the scientists say that the same history you get could be given to thousands of other people with a similar ethnic background, and that any number of different possible interpretations could come from your DNA results.


Professors David Balding and Mark Thomas of the University College London warn in a public statement from the Sense About Science campaign group that "you cannot look at DNA and read it like a book or a map of a journey" without supporting historical evidence.

Your DNA contains an enormous amount of genetic information, but most of the information that can be gleaned from it is about the genetic history of whole population - not of individual family trees.

DNA is an assortment of genetic sequences that have been inherited from many different ancestors. You double your number of ancestors with every generation, because everyone has two parents. Going back only ten generations (between 200 and 300 years) in your genealogy, you have 1024 ancestors.


Going back far enough, each of us has more ancestors than we have sections of DNA - which means that there are many ancestors from whom we have inherited no DNA, and that ultimately there will be many sequences of DNA that most people share.

"On a long trudge through history - two parents, four great-grandparents, and so on - very soon everyone runs out of ancestors and has to share them," said Steve Jones, Emeritus Professor of Human Genetics at UCL.

If an ancestry test tells you that you are genetically related to someone who lived more than several hundred years ago, it may be true about your genealogy, but not in a meaningful way.


There are several types of ancestry test, all of which use DNA samples taken from easily accessible parts of the body, like a saliva or cheek swab sample.

The individual's genetic data is compared to the DNA of people for whom there is specific information about ethnicity and geographic location, and different ancestry tests look at different types of DNA:

Y chromosome DNA, which is inherited along the male line and only found in men
Mitochondrial DNA, which is inherited along the female line and found in both men and women
Autosomal DNA, which can come from any ancestor and makes up 98% of your DNA
Each of us has just only one ancestral lineage for mtDNA, and each man has just one for Y chromosome DNA; each type of DNA is passed down through generations as an individual unit. Autosomal DNA, however, is made up of thousands of sections of DNA, each with its own history.

Since all humans share the large majority of our DNA through far removed common ancestors, each of us has very little DNA that is directly inherited from a specific ancestor - even one who lived only a few generations ago.

The more steps you take up a family tree, the more negligible the DNA connection gets compared to the enormous amount we all share, and the less an ancestry test can reliably reveal.

Even genetic connections to historical ethnic groups like "Viking" or "Zulu" are vague. People's genetics do not reflect specific groups, since the high degree of genetic mixing over centuries means that even cultures with strong cultural boundaries do not have noticeable genetic differences.

People descended from more isolated populations, like the Scottish Highlands in the United Kingdom, have minor genetic differences from the general surrounding population, but they are not significant enough to identify a "Scottish gene" in an individual's genealogy.

"As a result, almost every Briton is a descendant of Viking hordes, Roman legions, African migrants, Indian Brahmins, or anyone else they fancy," said Jones.

If an ancestry test finds a connection between a particular sequence of your DNA and a specific, isolated tribal group, the only thing that can be concluded is a mere possibility that some of your ancestors were in that group.

Human history involves an incredible amount of migration, and because each of your genes has its own ancestral history, there are thousands of possible versions of your genealogy.

So is there any reliable information about your genealogy in the distant past that can come from DNA ancestry companies?

To answer a specific question about individual ancestry, you need to supplement your mtDNA or Y chromosome genetic information with reliable historical records.

It's possible, for example, for two men who find historical records indicating a common male-line ancestor 400 years ago to have their Y chromosome DNA analyzed to test their genealogy.

Some ancestry testing companies can do this reliably.

"With advanced testing you can provide a general ancestry indication i.e. Northern European, Western Africa or Middle Eastern and in some cases even more specific," said David Nicholson, director of the DNA Worldwide group to BBC News.

"DNA cannot tell you that your ancestors were Viking, simply that your ancestry came from a part of the world common to the Vikings based on historic facts. It's important to talk to the company who provide the testing to make sure your expectations are realistic".

In general, however, DNA genealogy is far more useful for population geneticists who are trying to learn about past human migrations than it is for individuals trying to learn their specific relation to Genghis Khan.

By analyzing the DNA variation among many individuals from different regions, scientists can test possible population history models and calculate how likely they are to explain specific DNA patterns. This can tell us about populations of people, but not much about individual genealogy.

"Genetics researchers are telling us that you are better off digging around in your loft than doing a DNA ancestry test if you want to find out about your family tree," said Tracey Brown, Director of Sense About Science to the Telegraph.

[EDIT] The original version of this article was entitled "DNA Ancestry Tests Are Meaningless for Your Genealogy Search,"which was inaccurate. The source material does not question the usefulness of DNA testing for questions about immediate biological relations, like paternity tests or adoptees looking for their biological families; its criticism was limited to DNA ancestry tests that claim to answer specific questions about ancestors in the distant past without supporting evidence from historical documents.

this post is referring to those online dna testing like ancestry.com which is owned by the mormon church :ohhh:

it means that ONLINE dna testing wont pinpoint ur exact ancestors and their names but it will give u a general fact about ur ancestry for example if a german applied for the dna test his results will still show up german it wont show up as kenyan so its still reliable to that point but now whats not reliable is the fact that the post said vikings were an ethnic group :lol: thats like saying californian is an ethnic group :killself:

now the legit dna testing done by scientists shows much more than those online dna testing

ooog
ooog
User avatar
Posts: 20580
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm
Location: San Bernardino
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: To all my Hebrew Israelites and those of you who believe you're African and not a Hebrew Israelite

Postby The Chosen One » October 24th, 2015, 7:15 pm

TEXASOUTLAWS wrote:
B126D wrote:
TEXASOUTLAWS wrote:
B126D wrote:Where'd you buy the book you're reading from?

Can you prove by DNA what you say is true? Thats the only way it will make sense to me.


DNA Technology is not that advanced to go back that far, no matter what they you bruh. On top of that they'll tell you anything other than the truth so you don't wake up. They want us to stay divided and conquered and they can stay on top and have their time to shine. The white man, Arab man, and African man. Look how they look at us.



You sure bout that? Thats heavy right there. You'd have to prove that 2 me cause I've watched some amazing shit.

I see this is as nothin but a distraction. And if yall can see all these signs and supposedly connecting all these dots. What are yall doing differently than what yall were doing before?


I mean me personally I'm not a scientist in a lab testing and doing the research myself, I don't have the resources for that, but I believe sometimes your thoughts can give you certain kind of feelings that will tell your spirit you're right or on the right path. I mean, if I can think about it, if the thought of the idea something could not be right about these tests or the answer of the results of these tests are not accurate, they're not telling us the truth can pop into my mind it can pop into anyones mind. They've had a head start on me with this idea so it's possible. But mainly what the scriptures tell what people we are is what I go by. So since the scriptures tell me we're The Children of Israel, The Tribe of Judah, The Hebrew Israelites, what's wrong with these tests, why don't they confirm it, what's really going on? Then you start digging deeper, and believing more and more these people really hate us and are afraid of us finding out who we are because of what scriptures says.





:2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: PREACH!!


and this is so crazy cuz why do niggas believe in the white people lies when they are known to lie about alot of things. and they cant explain why is it that they hate us so much and hide our history. nobody wants to speak on that at all. why get insecure around us. their is a deep jealously there. if i felt a person wasnt a threat i wouldnt pay him no mind, but that threat im going to stay focus on him at all times, and do everything to make him look bad. lol not me personaly but u know what i mean.

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4149
Joined: October 26th, 2011, 11:52 pm
Location: Away from you.
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Out this world too advanced for us.

Re: To all my Hebrew Israelites and those of you who believe you're African and not a Hebrew Israelite

Postby Billi G » October 24th, 2015, 7:26 pm

oppkay wrote:
TEXASOUTLAWS wrote:DNA Ancestry Tests Are 'Meaningless' for Your Historical Genealogy Search
Mar 7, 2013 06:00 PM
By Ashik Siddique

All humans share large amounts of DNA, which means individual ancestry tests can't reliably trace your genealogy very far without other evidence. Creative Commons
Comment
Share on facebook
189
Share on twitter
8
Share on google_plusone_share
Share on email
email
More Sharing Services
more
Genealogy tracking has become big business, with many companies charging up to $300 to trace your DNA to specific historical figures or ethnic groups in the distant past by analyzing ancestry tests.

A group of scientists now offers a public warning that these ancestry tests have little scientific backing, and are often so unreliable and inaccurate that they amount to "genetic astrology."

Though advertisements for some ancestry testing companies give the impression that your unique DNA genealogy can tell you a specific story about your ancestry, the scientists say that the same history you get could be given to thousands of other people with a similar ethnic background, and that any number of different possible interpretations could come from your DNA results.


Professors David Balding and Mark Thomas of the University College London warn in a public statement from the Sense About Science campaign group that "you cannot look at DNA and read it like a book or a map of a journey" without supporting historical evidence.

Your DNA contains an enormous amount of genetic information, but most of the information that can be gleaned from it is about the genetic history of whole population - not of individual family trees.

DNA is an assortment of genetic sequences that have been inherited from many different ancestors. You double your number of ancestors with every generation, because everyone has two parents. Going back only ten generations (between 200 and 300 years) in your genealogy, you have 1024 ancestors.


Going back far enough, each of us has more ancestors than we have sections of DNA - which means that there are many ancestors from whom we have inherited no DNA, and that ultimately there will be many sequences of DNA that most people share.

"On a long trudge through history - two parents, four great-grandparents, and so on - very soon everyone runs out of ancestors and has to share them," said Steve Jones, Emeritus Professor of Human Genetics at UCL.

If an ancestry test tells you that you are genetically related to someone who lived more than several hundred years ago, it may be true about your genealogy, but not in a meaningful way.


There are several types of ancestry test, all of which use DNA samples taken from easily accessible parts of the body, like a saliva or cheek swab sample.

The individual's genetic data is compared to the DNA of people for whom there is specific information about ethnicity and geographic location, and different ancestry tests look at different types of DNA:

Y chromosome DNA, which is inherited along the male line and only found in men
Mitochondrial DNA, which is inherited along the female line and found in both men and women
Autosomal DNA, which can come from any ancestor and makes up 98% of your DNA
Each of us has just only one ancestral lineage for mtDNA, and each man has just one for Y chromosome DNA; each type of DNA is passed down through generations as an individual unit. Autosomal DNA, however, is made up of thousands of sections of DNA, each with its own history.

Since all humans share the large majority of our DNA through far removed common ancestors, each of us has very little DNA that is directly inherited from a specific ancestor - even one who lived only a few generations ago.

The more steps you take up a family tree, the more negligible the DNA connection gets compared to the enormous amount we all share, and the less an ancestry test can reliably reveal.

Even genetic connections to historical ethnic groups like "Viking" or "Zulu" are vague. People's genetics do not reflect specific groups, since the high degree of genetic mixing over centuries means that even cultures with strong cultural boundaries do not have noticeable genetic differences.

People descended from more isolated populations, like the Scottish Highlands in the United Kingdom, have minor genetic differences from the general surrounding population, but they are not significant enough to identify a "Scottish gene" in an individual's genealogy.

"As a result, almost every Briton is a descendant of Viking hordes, Roman legions, African migrants, Indian Brahmins, or anyone else they fancy," said Jones.

If an ancestry test finds a connection between a particular sequence of your DNA and a specific, isolated tribal group, the only thing that can be concluded is a mere possibility that some of your ancestors were in that group.

Human history involves an incredible amount of migration, and because each of your genes has its own ancestral history, there are thousands of possible versions of your genealogy.

So is there any reliable information about your genealogy in the distant past that can come from DNA ancestry companies?

To answer a specific question about individual ancestry, you need to supplement your mtDNA or Y chromosome genetic information with reliable historical records.

It's possible, for example, for two men who find historical records indicating a common male-line ancestor 400 years ago to have their Y chromosome DNA analyzed to test their genealogy.

Some ancestry testing companies can do this reliably.

"With advanced testing you can provide a general ancestry indication i.e. Northern European, Western Africa or Middle Eastern and in some cases even more specific," said David Nicholson, director of the DNA Worldwide group to BBC News.

"DNA cannot tell you that your ancestors were Viking, simply that your ancestry came from a part of the world common to the Vikings based on historic facts. It's important to talk to the company who provide the testing to make sure your expectations are realistic".

In general, however, DNA genealogy is far more useful for population geneticists who are trying to learn about past human migrations than it is for individuals trying to learn their specific relation to Genghis Khan.

By analyzing the DNA variation among many individuals from different regions, scientists can test possible population history models and calculate how likely they are to explain specific DNA patterns. This can tell us about populations of people, but not much about individual genealogy.

"Genetics researchers are telling us that you are better off digging around in your loft than doing a DNA ancestry test if you want to find out about your family tree," said Tracey Brown, Director of Sense About Science to the Telegraph.

[EDIT] The original version of this article was entitled "DNA Ancestry Tests Are Meaningless for Your Genealogy Search,"which was inaccurate. The source material does not question the usefulness of DNA testing for questions about immediate biological relations, like paternity tests or adoptees looking for their biological families; its criticism was limited to DNA ancestry tests that claim to answer specific questions about ancestors in the distant past without supporting evidence from historical documents.

this post is referring to those online dna testing like ancestry.com which is owned by the mormon church :ohhh:

it means that ONLINE dna testing wont pinpoint ur exact ancestors and their names but it will give u a general fact about ur ancestry for example if a german applied for the dna test his results will still show up german it wont show up as kenyan so its still reliable to that point but now whats not reliable is the fact that the post said vikings were an ethnic group :lol: thats like saying californian is an ethnic group :killself:

now the legit dna testing done by scientists shows much more than those online dna testing


But there are many other articles which scientists claim DNA testing is not 100 percent accurate. At the end of the day science doesn't lead me, I follow Yeshua. Them people will tell you anything to keep you from knowing the truth.

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4149
Joined: October 26th, 2011, 11:52 pm
Location: Away from you.
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Out this world too advanced for us.

Re: To all my Hebrew Israelites and those of you who believe you're African and not a Hebrew Israelite

Postby Billi G » October 24th, 2015, 7:30 pm

chillidog wrote:
TEXASOUTLAWS wrote:
B126D wrote:
TEXASOUTLAWS wrote:
B126D wrote:Where'd you buy the book you're reading from?

Can you prove by DNA what you say is true? Thats the only way it will make sense to me.


DNA Technology is not that advanced to go back that far, no matter what they you bruh. On top of that they'll tell you anything other than the truth so you don't wake up. They want us to stay divided and conquered and they can stay on top and have their time to shine. The white man, Arab man, and African man. Look how they look at us.



You sure bout that? Thats heavy right there. You'd have to prove that 2 me cause I've watched some amazing shit.

I see this is as nothin but a distraction. And if yall can see all these signs and supposedly connecting all these dots. What are yall doing differently than what yall were doing before?




I mean me personally I'm not a scientist in a lab testing and doing the research myself, I don't have the resources for that, but I believe sometimes your thoughts can give you certain kind of feelings that will tell your spirit you're right or on the right path. I mean, if I can think about it, if the thought of the idea something could not be right about these tests or the answer of the results of these tests are not accurate, they're not telling us the truth can pop into my mind it can pop into anyones mind. They've had a head start on me with this idea so it's possible. But mainly what the scriptures tell what people we are is what I go by. So since the scriptures tell me we're The Children of Israel, The Tribe of Judah, The Hebrew Israelites, what's wrong with these tests, why don't they confirm it, what's really going on? Then you start digging deeper, and believing more and more these people really hate us and are afraid of us finding out who we are because of what scriptures says.





:2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: PREACH!!


and this is so crazy cuz why do niggas believe in the white people lies when they are known to lie about alot of things. and they cant explain why is it that they hate us so much and hide our history. nobody wants to speak on that at all. why get insecure around us. their is a deep jealously there. if i felt a person wasnt a threat i wouldnt pay him no mind, but that threat im going to stay focus on him at all times, and do everything to make him look bad. lol not me personaly but u know what i mean.


Exactly, if I felt someone wasn't a threat I wouldn't even think about them.

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 5723
Joined: August 12th, 2011, 2:40 pm
Location: Dtroit
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: y-owe-me ave

Re: To all my Hebrew Israelites and those of you who believe you're African and not a Hebrew Israelite

Postby brownbomber » October 24th, 2015, 8:51 pm

Dis only saying u have so many ancestors its hard 2 pin point..like how itd hard 2 tell wat exact tribe blacks n america come from n africa...da haplogroups is wat u follow when u tracing groups..e1b1a etc..idk y so scared of genetics,dna has been proving us rite...

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4149
Joined: October 26th, 2011, 11:52 pm
Location: Away from you.
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Out this world too advanced for us.

Re: To all my Hebrew Israelites and those of you who believe you're African and not a Hebrew Israelite

Postby Billi G » October 24th, 2015, 9:07 pm

brownbomber wrote:Dis only saying u have so many ancestors its hard 2 pin point..like how itd hard 2 tell wat exact tribe blacks n america come from n africa...da haplogroups is wat u follow when u tracing groups..e1b1a etc..idk y so scared of genetics,dna has been proving us rite...


I didn't say I don't believe it, I said I don't let it lead me. Yah comes first, so if science doesn't align itself with Yah word and what he says I don't believe it. That's mans research and answer, men make mistakes, Yah don't.

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 5723
Joined: August 12th, 2011, 2:40 pm
Location: Dtroit
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: y-owe-me ave

Re: To all my Hebrew Israelites and those of you who believe you're African and not a Hebrew Israelite

Postby brownbomber » October 24th, 2015, 9:20 pm

Ook...da only reason yall dont like dna is bcause yall cant prove yall point wit it..when u actually can,like i said alot of dna results been n africans favor,but i guess when u think u not african dats a problem

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4149
Joined: October 26th, 2011, 11:52 pm
Location: Away from you.
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Out this world too advanced for us.

Re: To all my Hebrew Israelites and those of you who believe you're African and not a Hebrew Israelite

Postby Billi G » October 24th, 2015, 9:47 pm

brownbomber wrote:Ook...da only reason yall dont like dna is bcause yall cant prove yall point wit it..when u actually can,like i said alot of dna results been n africans favor,but i guess when u think u not african dats a problem


DNA results proved the Lemba tribe is of Israel. I never had a DNA test so I really can't say, if you would've payed attention you would've peeped my angle is I'm skeptical of it, but even still, I'm going by Yah word when it's all said done. I don't put trust in science fam, you might as well put your trust in a man if you're going to do that. Who's giving the DNA test is a question.

ooog
ooog
User avatar
Posts: 20580
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm
Location: San Bernardino
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: To all my Hebrew Israelites and those of you who believe you're African and not a Hebrew Israelite

Postby The Chosen One » October 24th, 2015, 9:58 pm

brownbomber wrote:Dis only saying u have so many ancestors its hard 2 pin point..like how itd hard 2 tell wat exact tribe blacks n america come from n africa...da haplogroups is wat u follow when u tracing groups..e1b1a etc..idk y so scared of genetics,dna has been proving us rite...



i can trust the DNA but the people doing the test and sending it out to the public is what i dont trust. thats the point bomber. if they can group our dna with the DNA of a Baboon they will and say all blacks DNA links to Baboons





Brown this from the Israelite dude from Detroit who wrote Hebrews to Negroes




hebrews_to_negroesFulani girl from Africa and Jaden Smith. The Fulbe/Fulani are widespread throughout African with some of them carrying the E1b1a like West Africans, some with E1b1b like Ethiopians/Somalians, some with R1b like some Native Americans, Latinos, East Indians and the Ancient Egyptians. In some of the regions they lived the Black ISRAELITES were there. Perhaps this is why some of them are E1b1a like AFRICAN Americans. All this coming in "Hebrews to Negroes 2: Volume 1 and further volumes












hebrews_to_negroesEuropeans know that Africans were intelligent people who were far advanced than them. They were excellent farmers, pastoralists (cattle), construction workers, thinkers and they were physically superior than all mankind. This allowed them to hunt lion and kill other animals with arrows, knives and sometimes their bare hands. They were excellent combat fighters using only their fists and wrestling. This is evident in Basketball, Baseball, football, track & field as People of color dominate. Blacks and Latinos also dominate Boxing. So what better way to capitalize off this and make money than to have Blacks fight each other (i.e Django-football sized black men fighting to the death in living room while decaprio drinks wine). But what about the Gladiator days? This was blacks in Gladiator arenas fighting people and animals. 21st century we have Blacks in Sports and Entertainment making Jewish companies Billions of dollars to watch "Blacks" perform. But we don't own the Sports Teams, the Arenas, the TV channels and all the Sports endorsement companies that profit off Blacks. If we owned it and was the main attraction we could control ALL of this money. Wonder why? The same reason why Black Movie producers (Tyler Perry vision, Harpo, CubeVision) have to go through Jewish Distribution companies to get paid at the box office. Same reason why Hip hop artists can put out "Music" that will wake us up and empower us. Same reason why "Empire" is making money and destroying "Morals". Ashanti Ghana Empire was using gold weighted coins as a monetary system before Mayer Amschel Rothschild started paper currency. They don't want us Educated, they rather have us "entertain" like "Bojangles". If we wake up, we will build an "Empire" again and rise up to the greatness we once were, like King Solomon in his day. If we change our way of thinking and start sticking together for everything, these other races won't make any money. Picture this, there is tons of Arab owned Liquor stores in Detroit. If blacks boycotted 1-2 of them for 3-6 months, they would go out of business. Then they will start talking for sure. We have the power. They know it. Our Lack of Unity holds us back.

prince
prince
User avatar
Posts: 6562
Joined: September 7th, 2013, 3:57 am
Region: West
Affiliation: :)

Re: To all my Hebrew Israelites and those of you who believe you're African and not a Hebrew Israelite

Postby bigcountry » October 24th, 2015, 10:08 pm

Niggas need to be race pride instead cooning to everybody else race

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 5723
Joined: August 12th, 2011, 2:40 pm
Location: Dtroit
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: y-owe-me ave

Re: To all my Hebrew Israelites and those of you who believe you're African and not a Hebrew Israelite

Postby brownbomber » October 24th, 2015, 10:12 pm

Linkn black dna wit a baboon? Wat u b talkn bout chili..smh

@ old boy..r1b is n da cameroon..r1 cant remember which one is also n british males ..e1b1b is those berbers haplogroup..dude aint keepn it real & if i really looked n2 it ill find more holes n his story..also @ least one pharoah tested as e1b1a sub saharam like us ,im sure its more

@ rise up like king solomon..lol black ppl rose much higher than solomon..dey kno da cicilzations we built n da past & were gonna b capable of dat again

I agree about da liquor stores..@ chili did u fact check ne of dis n4 ?

Next

Return to Lobby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Agata@Cib, Danieldit, Davidrut, HANDSOMEHUSTLER44, HarlemWorldATL, johnnieky2, Keithsep, murksiderock, nixsolutvws, Obadyahu, Southwarddevil, YayArea and 140 guests