To all my Hebrew Israelites and those of you who believe you're African and not a Hebrew Israelite

Its a wrap
boss
boss

Re: To all my Hebrew Israelites and those of you who believe you're African and not a Hebrew Israelite

Post by Its a wrap » November 2nd, 2015, 4:17 pm

@ chilli shut the fuck up, you said to brownbomber that you don't understand Halogroups but you want me to prove it, when all the shit you post outside of your Hebrew garbage is disproving all of your statements.

You have conveniently forgotten ya'll claim you are the same blood and people as Hispanics, where are they on this chart?

You want proof so much, we should both take a DNA test and see the results, ya'll can't even prove any cultural links to Israel, but I can to Africa, since that's the case DNA would be a better test what do you think. :lol:

Proof that the 'Hamites' are the origins of E1b1a.

http://ethiohelix.blogspot.co.uk/2012/1 ... -ydna.html
Ramesses III belonged to YDNA haplogroup E1b1a

According to a study published yesterday, Revisiting the harem conspiracy and death of Ramesses III: anthropological, forensic, radiological, and genetic study, Y- STR data places his YDNA haplogroup in E1b1a using Whit Athey's Haplogroup predictor:

"Genetic kinship analyses revealed identical haplotypes in both mummies (table 1⇓); using the Whit Athey’s haplogroup predictor, we determined the Y chromosomal haplogroup E1b1a. "

his DYS repeats are listed as follows:

DYS 19 19
DYS 385a,b 20
DYS 389I 13
DYS 389II 33
DYS 390 21
DYS 391 8
DYS 392 17
DYS 393 8
DYS 437 14
DYS 438 10
DYS 448 20
DYS 456 13
YGATAH4 13

Plugging these numbers in Whit Athey's predictor does indeed indicate that his haplogroup is E1b1a with 99.1% probability using equal priors. The decisive DYS, to judge between E1b1a and E1b1b, is DYS 390, with the exclusion of DYS 390, his haplotype belongs to 83.7 % E1b1b and 15.8% E1b1a, however, it is well known that DYS 390 = 21 is a high probability signature for West/Central/Southern Africa, i.e. where E1b1a dominates (see below).
Egyptians were Hamites right?

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Re: To all my Hebrew Israelites and those of you who believe you're African and not a Hebrew Israelite

Post by The Chosen One » November 2nd, 2015, 5:07 pm

brownbomber wrote:Chili u gonna have 2 call ur aunt ...

re5-512x365.jpg
yes and the real Egyptians said thanks for supporting them

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » November 2nd, 2015, 5:22 pm

Its a wrap wrote:@ chilli shut the fuck up, you said to brownbomber that you don't understand Halogroups but you want me to prove it, when all the shit you post outside of your Hebrew garbage is disproving all of your statements.

You have conveniently forgotten ya'll claim you are the same blood and people as Hispanics, where are they on this chart?

You want proof so much, we should both take a DNA test and see the results, ya'll can't even prove any cultural links to Israel, but I can to Africa, since that's the case DNA would be a better test what do you think. :lol:

Proof that the 'Hamites' are the origins of E1b1a.

http://ethiohelix.blogspot.co.uk/2012/1 ... -ydna.html
Ramesses III belonged to YDNA haplogroup E1b1a

According to a study published yesterday, Revisiting the harem conspiracy and death of Ramesses III: anthropological, forensic, radiological, and genetic study, Y- STR data places his YDNA haplogroup in E1b1a using Whit Athey's Haplogroup predictor:

"Genetic kinship analyses revealed identical haplotypes in both mummies (table 1⇓); using the Whit Athey’s haplogroup predictor, we determined the Y chromosomal haplogroup E1b1a. "

his DYS repeats are listed as follows:

DYS 19 19
DYS 385a,b 20
DYS 389I 13
DYS 389II 33
DYS 390 21
DYS 391 8
DYS 392 17
DYS 393 8
DYS 437 14
DYS 438 10
DYS 448 20
DYS 456 13
YGATAH4 13

Plugging these numbers in Whit Athey's predictor does indeed indicate that his haplogroup is E1b1a with 99.1% probability using equal priors. The decisive DYS, to judge between E1b1a and E1b1b, is DYS 390, with the exclusion of DYS 390, his haplotype belongs to 83.7 % E1b1b and 15.8% E1b1a, however, it is well known that DYS 390 = 21 is a high probability signature for West/Central/Southern Africa, i.e. where E1b1a dominates (see below).
Egyptians were Hamites right?
Wrap yo broke ass cant afford to take that test. yo blackass fail to realize them Israelites were living amongst them Egyptians for hundreds of years so there was alot of Mixing going on.

goes along with the story of the Moors and them running thru them Sicilian women

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » November 2nd, 2015, 5:29 pm

chillidog wrote:
brownbomber wrote:Chili u gonna have 2 call ur aunt ...

re5-512x365.jpg
yes and the real Egyptians said thanks for supporting them

:lol: :lol: :lol: :drama:

So them Arabs are Ham and Shem according to Brown. so Arabs were taking knowledge from other Arabs in Egypt :lol: :killself:

cut the bullshit Brown u know them muthafuckas evicted you niggas and did the same to the original people of the middle east. redecorating everything and stealing history, while yo black ass is in Detroit buying old dutches and Chick-O-Stick from them
:foh:

Black Yisrael
general
general

Post by Black Yisrael » November 2nd, 2015, 5:45 pm

Haplogroup E3B has been observed in all Jewish groups from all over the world, it is the 2nd most prevalent haplogroup among the Jewish population. E-M35 is the 2nd most prevalent when it comes to "Founding Jewish Lineages" right next "J", this is found from Ashkenazis, Sephardic, Kurdish, Yemen, Samaritan and the scientific consensus is that this E3B haplogroup originated in East Africa and carried on to North Africa, Europe and the Near East where it is most common.

Haplogroup J is a Y-Chromosome DNA haplogroup and this haplogroup is split by J2 (M172) and J1 (M267). This haplogroup is common in Central Europe, Southern Europe, Mediterranean and Africa. And haplogroup J is the signature gene of Jewish ancestry and COHEN MODAL GENE is a subgroup of J. High frequencies of J1 are seen in the Middle East, Ethiopia and North Africa. J2 exist in proportions of Africa especially among the Semitic language.

A number of men in the Lemba tribe carries a particular polymorphism on the Y-Chromosome known as the Cohen Modal haplogroup suggests an ancestral link to the Jewish population. Buba clan is the Lemba's "priestly clan" and 52% of the Buba males carries the Cohen Modal haplogroup CMH, which is Y-Chromosome haplogroup J and is prevalent among Jewish Kohanim or priests.

A black nationalist by the name of Queen Kahina Dahiya Bint Thabitah ibn Tifan or El-Kahina who is a descendant of one of the black Jewish families in North Africa lead the nationalists resistance against Muslim invasion until she was defeated by Hassan Ibn Numan. The Jews of Northern and West Africa was given a choice of emigration or conversion, and many left for the deeper forests of West Africa seeking peace and comfort.

Like I said before the Egyptians during the period of Ramses III or Judges Period the Egyptians and Israelites cross-bred a lot therefore there's a strong connection between Pharaoh Ramses and the Isaelites. In the Bible your bloodline is through the line of your father and not your mother. The e1b1a gene is patrilineal meaning it is passed down through father and son, the Sub-Saharan Negros share the same patrilineal DNA as Ramses and these Negroes where associated with the Hyksos Israelites. Which is why haplogroup E (which is also passed down from father and child) was relocated after the Exodus event and now it becomes clear that the Sub-Saharan Negroes are the people spoken of in the Bible. Haplogroup E-V38 is a human Y-Chromosome haplogroup which is found in African males and passed down from father to son.

E-V38 has two basal branches, E-M329 and E-M2, the former is almost exclusively found in Ethiopia, while the latter is the predominant lineage in Western Africa, Central Africa, Southern Africa, North Africa and the southern parts of Eastern Africa. Much of the population that carried E-M2 retreated to southern West Africa with the drying of the Sahara. These later people migrated from Southeastern Nigeria and Cameroon to Central African, East Africa, and Southern African causing or following the Bantu expansion.

"A big expansion of people throughout Sub-Saharan Africa occured after the introduction of agriculture 5,000 years ago. During the Bantu expansion people carrying Haplogroup E(not including E1b1b) lineages dispersed across much of Sub-Saharan Africa from their homeland near the border between Nigeria and Cameroon. The Haplogroup most often associated with this expansion is E1b1a,which constitutes up to 48% of the African male gene pool. The presence of E1b1a lineages outside Africa can typically be associated with events that occured after the Bantu Expansion, such as the trade in Africa slaves or the Moorish occupation of Iberia"

brownbomber
superior
superior

Post by brownbomber » November 2nd, 2015, 5:49 pm

Where u think da arabs n egypt come from? When have u ever seen me say an arab is ham..berbers á arabs arent da same ...da hyksos were not a black ppl..no matter how much u talk about da original arabs or watever da hyksos were not west africans..e1b1a been africa ova 10,000 yrs ..predates dis b.s hebrew story..u keep comparing egypy wit israel..its no comparison dey left genetics,paintings etc,,yall only left a plagurized book..

Ramses iii didnt mix wit no hebrews ..he riegned aftercda hyksos expulsion...semetic pharoah were ppl like shisak..who ironically invaded israel

Black Yisrael
general
general

Post by Black Yisrael » November 2nd, 2015, 7:54 pm

brownbomber wrote:Where u think da arabs n egypt come from? When have u ever seen me say an arab is ham..berbers á arabs arent da same ...da hyksos were not a black ppl..no matter how much u talk about da original arabs or watever da hyksos were not west africans..e1b1a been africa ova 10,000 yrs ..predates dis b.s hebrew story..u keep comparing egypy wit israel..its no comparison dey left genetics,paintings etc,,yall only left a plagurized book..

Ramses iii didnt mix wit no hebrews ..he riegned aftercda hyksos expulsion...semetic pharoah were ppl like shisak..who ironically invaded israel
I don't know if this response was towards me because I said nothing about Berbers or Arabs. But how on Earth do you know the Hyksos wasn't West Africans when everybody claims they don't know who the Hyksos are :whaat: .. The priest of Egypt Manetho even admitted the Hyksos were Israelites and the Jewish Historian of the 1st century C.E Josephus agreed with him. The city of Zarw or Zaru was the fortress and when you look at the story of Zaru it was a Egyptian frontier fortress during the 12th dynasty when it was called "Pathes of Horus". Then this was later rebuilt by the Hyksos Kings and became known as AVARIS.... "There seems to be nothing improbable in these Ethiopians being the tribe of the Jews - the tribe of Jacob or ISRAEL, and did settle in Goshen, and gave the names of Maturea and AVARIS to the city in which they dwelt." - Anacalypsis an Attempt to draw Aside the veil of the Saitic Isis. Remember Avaris was the Hyksos capital.

DNA confirmed that Pharaoh Ramses III possessed the e1b1a gene, this gene also connects the Sub-Saharan (Niger-Congo/Bantu/Israelites) Africans, also known as Contemporary Equatorial Africans, to the Ancient Egyptians. The fact that Pharaoh Ramses III possessed the E1b1a gene is very significant because it reveals the association between the acient Egyptians and the Sub-Saharan Africans who have been identified as the Israelites.

brownbomber
superior
superior

Post by brownbomber » November 2nd, 2015, 9:58 pm

Da 1st part was @ chili..da part about ramses was @ u..i agree wit wat u posted til da last sentence...da hyksos werent e1b1a..e1b1a been n africa ,it didnt jus get there wit da hyksos...

Kїckdoeburglar
fresh meat

Post by Kїckdoeburglar » November 3rd, 2015, 4:55 am

THE LAWS, STATUTES, AND COMMANDMENTS ARE ALL STILL IN EFFECT, OBEY!

IN OUR PRESENT DAY CHURCHES MOST PREACHERS TODAY SAY THAT THE LAW IS DEAD, NAILED TO THE CROSS, OR DONE AWAY WITH THROUGH CHRIST'S DEATH. THEY SWEAR THAT WE ARE NOW UNDER GRACE. HOWEVER, GRACE IS JUST A PERIOD OF TIME TO GET YOURSELF TOGETHER.

DEFINITION OF GRACE ACCORDING TO THE NEW OXFORD AMERICAN DICTIONARY IS:

GRACE PERIOD: a period officially allowed for payment of a sum due or for compliance with a law or condition, especially an extended period granted as a special favor.

SO WHEN WE ARE UNDER GRACE IT IS ONLY TIME ALLOTTED TO US TO RETURN TO THE LAWS, STATUTES AND COMMANDMENTS SINCE WE HAVE ALL FALLEN AWAY FROM THE TRUTH AND THE WILL OF THE MOST HIGH.THE TIME WE HAVE ALLOTTED TO DO THAT IN IS NOW, BEFORE HE RETURNS.

PAUL SAID: Ro 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

BUT, WE ALL SHOULD KNOW THAT: Ro 6:23 For the wages of sin [is] death; but the gift of God [is] eternal life through YAHAWASHI MASHAYACH (Jesus Christ) our Lord.

DEATH IS THE END RESULT OF SIN BECAUSE: 1Jn 3:4 . Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

SO WE ARE STILL INSTRUCTED NOT TO SIN:

Ro 6:1 . What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?

Ro 6:2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?

PLUS, WHEN WE LOOK AT THE SCRIPTURES IT TELLS A WHOLE DIFFERENT STORY.

Ex 16:28 And the LORD said unto Moses, How long refuse ye to keep my commandments and my laws?

WHAT HAPPENED WHEN THE ISRAELITES DIDN'T OBEY THE LAWS IN EXODUS? THEY WERE FORCED TO WANDER IN THE DESERT 40 YEARS WHEN THE EXODUS SHOULD HAVE TAKEN AN ELEVEN DAY WALK AND JOURNEY INTO ISRAEL THE PROMISE LAND. ALSO, HE KILLED OFF ALL THE WICKED DURING THAT TIME AND BROUGHT OVER THE RIGHTEOUS INTO THE LAND.

NOW THE MESSIAH SAID THIS:

Mt 5:17 . Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

MEANS THE LAW IS NOT DESTROYED...THE LAW STILL STANDS.... THE MOST HIGH DOES NOT CHANGE: Mal 3:6 For I [am] the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

THEREFORE, THE LAWS, STATUTES, AND COMMANDMENTS ARE ALL STILL IN EFFECT. HE CAME NOT TO DESTROY BUT FULFILL. FULFILLMENT DOES NOT MEAN THAT IT IS OVER, OTHERWISE WE WOULD ALL BE IN THE KINGDOM RIGHT NOW. HE FULFILLED CERTAIN PROPHESIES ABOUT HIS COMING AND EVENTS NECESSARY TO PROVE THE SCRIPTURES, AND THERE ARE STILL PROPHESIES YET UNFULFILLED.

Mt 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

HAS HEAVEN PASSED? HAS EARTH PASSED YET? SO ALL HAS NOT BEEN FULFILLED.

DEFINITION OF FULFILL: bring to completion or reality; achieve or realize (something desired, promised, or predicted)

WE ARE STILL HERE WAITING ON THE RETURN OF THE MESSIAH AND THE REDEMPTION OF THE CHOSEN ELECT OF HIS PEOPLE. THE JOB IS NOT COMPLETED....HENCE NOT ALL FULFILLED. WE MUST KEEP THE LAWS AND OBEY....PERIOD.

Mt 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

SO WE MUST PREACH OR TEACH PEOPLE TO RETURN TO THE LAWS, STATUTES, AND COMMANDMENTS, TO SHOW OURSELVES APPROVED UNDER THE LAW.

Mt 5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed [the righteousness] of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

ANYONE SAYING OTHERWISE IS OUTSIDE THE LAW AND IN DANGER OF BEING PURGED OUT. JUST HOW THE MOST HIGH PURGED OUT THE WICKED IN EXODUS....IS EXACTLY HOW HOW HE IS DOING US RIGHT NOW:

Ezk 20:37 And I will cause you to pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant:

Ezk 20:38 And I will purge out from among you the rebels, and them that transgress against me: I will bring them forth out of the country where they sojourn, and they shall not enter into the land of Israel: and ye shall know that I [am] the LORD.

Jn 14:15 . If ye love me, keep my commandments.

Ex 20:1 . And God spake all these words, saying,

AV Ex 20:2 I [am] the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

AV Ex 20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

AV Ex 20:4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness [of any thing] that [is] in heaven above, or that [is] in the earth beneath, or that [is] in the water under the earth:

AV Ex 20:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God [am] a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth [generation] of them that hate me;

AV Ex 20:6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

AV Lv 22:31 Therefore shall ye keep my commandments, and do them: I [am] the LORD.

AV Lv 26:3 If ye walk in my statutes, and keep my commandments, and do them;

AV Lv 26:4 Then I will give you rain in due season, and the land shall yield her increase, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit.

AV Lv 26:5 And your threshing shall reach unto the vintage, and the vintage shall reach unto the sowing time: and ye shall eat your bread to the full, and dwell in your land safely.

AV Lv 26:6 And I will give peace in the land, and ye shall lie down, and none shall make [you] afraid: and I will rid evil beasts out of the land, neither shall the sword go through your land.

AV Lv 26:7 And ye shall chase your enemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword.

AV Lv 26:8 And five of you shall chase an hundred, and an hundred of you shall put ten thousand to flight: and your enemies shall fall before you by the sword.

AV Lv 26:9 For I will have respect unto you, and make you fruitful, and multiply you, and establish my covenant with you.

AV Lv 26:10 And ye shall eat old store, and bring forth the old because of the new.

AV Lv 26:11 And I will set my tabernacle among you: and my soul shall not abhor you.

AV Lv 26:12 And I will walk among you, and will be your God, and ye shall be my people.

AV Lv 26:13 I [am] the LORD your God, which brought you forth out of the land of Egypt, that ye should not be their bondmen; and I have broken the bands of your yoke, and made you go upright.

AV Lv 26:14 . But if ye will not hearken unto me, and will not do all these commandments;

AV Lv 26:15 And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, [but] that ye break my covenant:

AV Lv 26:16 I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.

AV Lv 26:17 And I will set my face against you, and ye shall be slain before your enemies: they that hate you shall reign over you; and ye shall flee when none pursueth you.

AV Lv 26:18 And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins.

AV Lv 26:19 And I will break the pride of your power; and I will make your heaven as iron, and your earth as brass:

AV Lv 26:20 And your strength shall be spent in vain: for your land shall not yield her increase, neither shall the trees of the land yield their fruits.

AV Lv 26:21 And if ye walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins.

AV Lv 26:22 I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, and destroy your cattle, and make you few in number; and your [high] ways shall be desolate.

AV Lv 26:23 And if ye will not be reformed by me by these things, but will walk contrary unto me;

AV Lv 26:24 Then will I also walk contrary unto you, and will punish you yet seven times for your sins.

AV Lv 26:25 And I will bring a sword upon you, that shall avenge the quarrel of [my] covenant: and when ye are gathered together within your cities, I will send the pestilence among you; and ye shall be delivered into the hand of the enemy.

AV Lv 26:26 [And] when I have broken the staff of your bread, ten women shall bake your bread in one oven, and they shall deliver [you] your bread again by weight: and ye shall eat, and not be satisfied.

AV Lv 26:27 And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me;

AV Lv 26:28 Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.

AV Lv 26:29 And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.

AV Lv 26:30 And I will destroy your high places, and cut down your images, and cast your carcases upon the carcases of your idols, and my soul shall abhor you.

AV Lv 26:31 And I will make your cities waste, and bring your sanctuaries unto desolation, and I will not smell the savour of your sweet odours.

AV Lv 26:32 And I will bring the land into desolation: and your enemies which dwell therein shall be astonished at it.

AV Lv 26:33 And I will scatter you among the heathen, and will draw out a sword after you: and your land shall be desolate, and your cities waste.

AV Lv 26:34 Then shall the land enjoy her sabbaths, as long as it lieth desolate, and ye [be] in your enemies'land; [even] then shall the land rest, and enjoy her sabbaths.

AV Dt 5:10 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me and keep my commandments.

AV 1Ki 9:6 [But] if ye shall at all turn from following me, ye or your children, and will not keep my commandments [and] my statutes which I have set before you, but go and serve other gods, and worship them:

AV 1Ki 9:7 Then will I cut off Israel out of the land which I have given them; and this house, which I have hallowed for my name, will I cast out of my sight; and Israel shall be a proverb and a byword among all people:

AV 1Ki 9:8 And at this house, [which] is high, every one that passeth by it shall be astonished, and shall hiss; and they shall say, Why hath the LORD done thus unto this land, and to this house?

AV 2Ki 17:13 Yet the LORD testified against Israel, and against Judah, by all the prophets, [and by] all the seers, saying, Turn ye from your evil ways, and keep my commandments [and] my statutes, according to all the law which I commanded your fathers, and which I sent to you by my servants the prophets.

AV 2Ki 17:14 Notwithstanding they would not hear, but hardened their necks, like to the neck of their fathers, that did not believe in the LORD their God.

AV 2Ki 17:15 And they rejected his statutes, and his covenant that he made with their fathers, and his testimonies which he testified against them; and they followed vanity, and became vain, and went after the heathen that [were] round about them, [concerning] whom the LORD had charged them, that they should not do like them.

AV 2Ki 17:16 And they left all the commandments of the LORD their God, and made them molten images, [even] two calves, and made a grove, and worshipped all the host of heaven, and served Baal.

AV 2Ki 17:17 And they caused their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire, and used divination and enchantments, and sold themselves to do evil in the sight of the LORD, to provoke him to anger.

AV 2Ki 17:18 Therefore the LORD was very angry with Israel, and removed them out of his sight: there was none left but the tribe of Judah only.
AV 2Ki 17:19 Also Judah kept not the commandments of the LORD their God, but walked in the statutes of Israel which they made.

AV 2Ki 17:20 And the LORD rejected all the seed of Israel, and afflicted them, and delivered them into the hand of spoilers, until he had cast them out of his sight.

AV Ne 1:9 But [if] ye turn unto me, and keep my commandments, and do them; though there were of you cast out unto the uttermost part of the heaven, [yet] will I gather them from thence, and will bring them unto the place that I have chosen to set my name there.

AV Pr 3:1 . My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments:

AV Pr 3:2 For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee.

AV Pr 3:3 Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:

AV Pr 3:4 So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man.

AV Pr 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

AV Pr 3:6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

AV Pr 3:7 . Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.

AV Pr 4:4 He taught me also, and said unto me, Let thine heart retain my words: keep my commandments, and live.

AV Pr 4:5 Get wisdom, get understanding: forget [it] not; neither decline from the words of my mouth.

AV Pr 4:6 Forsake her not, and she shall preserve thee: love her, and she shall keep thee.

AV Pr 4:7 Wisdom [is] the principal thing; [therefore] get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.

AV Pr 4:8 Exalt her, and she shall promote thee: she shall bring thee to honour, when thou dost embrace her.

AV Pr 4:9 She shall give to thine head an ornament of grace: a crown of glory shall she deliver to thee.

AV Pr 7:2 Keep my commandments, and live; and my law as the apple of thine eye.

AV Jn 15:10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

AV Jn 15:11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and [that] your joy might be full.

AV Ro 13:10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love [is] the fulfilling of the law.

AV Ro 13:11 . And that, knowing the time, that now [it is] high time to awake out of sleep: for now [is] our salvation nearer than when we believed.

AV 1Jn 3:4 . Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

AV 1Jn 3:5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.

AV 1Jn 3:6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.

AV 1Jn 3:7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.

AV 1Jn 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

AV 1Jn 3:22 And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.

AV 1Jn 3:23 . And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.

AV 1Jn 3:24 And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.

AV 1Jn 5:1 . Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.
Archaeologists have made a discovery that may mean our school textbooks have to be rewritten.

According to a paper published by the science journal Nature, the oldest stone tools made by our human ancestors have been discovered in northwestern Kenya and they date back 3.3 million years -- about 700,000 years before the oldest tools previously unearthed.

"We have extended the archaeological record by almost a third," Jason Lewis, the co-author of the paper, told CNN. "That's like finding cell phones back in the early 1900s."

Previous evidence found in Ethiopia suggested that the oldest stone tools of the genus Homo, to which modern-day humans belong, dated back 2.6 million years.

Oldest known jawbone from human genus found in Ethiopia

The newly-unearthed stone artifacts predate, by a great margin, the oldest humans, who are believed to have emerged 2.8 million years ago.

3.2 million year-old fossil 'Lucy' at Addis Ababa's National Museum on May 7, 2013.
3.2 million year-old fossil 'Lucy' at Addis Ababa's National Museum on May 7, 2013.
This has two implications:

Either ancient human ancestors like the ape-like creature "Lucy" -- which lived around the same time as the artifacts -- made the tools, meaning humans are not the only ones able to craft sophisticated tools, or humans appeared earlier than currently thought, and their fossils are still waiting to be found.

Authors Sonia Harmand and Jason Lewis examining stone tools.
Authors Sonia Harmand and Jason Lewis examining stone tools.
The tools discovered include flakes -- sharp, edgy fragments that could be used for cutting -- along with the cores from which flakes were struck, and anvils, used to hold the cores when flakes were chipped off.

"The stone tools are larger than what we are used to see from 2.6 million years ago, and are also lighter in color, which is striking to me, because normally stones found on the surface are darker," said Sonia Harmand, the Stony Brook University archaeologist and author of the paper.

It is not clear how these tools were used and who exactly was using them.

"This is a very difficult question," said Harmand. "We are still in the process of looking at these stone tools and trying to get the information we need."

Promoted Stories

HOAs in the Media: Scandals Affecting Community…
Tops Software

Airlines Go Pink!
Airlines for America - A4A

Want a Dog? Here Are the Most Low Mainenance Breeds
PetBreeds

This Is What Happens When A Whale Unloads Its Bowels
Fuzzfix
Recommended by
More from CNN
Photograph believed to show 'Titanic Iceberg' up for auction
Justin Bieber ends show after one song
Cannibalism, gang rapes -- the brutal toll of the South Sudan conflict
Actor 'can't stop laughing' as Russian ambassador tweets 'terrorist' photo
No man's land: The $1 billion desert city where humans are banned
ISIS hates this religious group the most
Recommended by
New looks at history

Historical facts that just aren't true
A reconstruction of Homo naledi's head by paleoartist John Gurche, who spent some 700 hours recreating the head from bone scans. The find was announced by the University of the Witwatersrand, the National Geographic Society and the South African National Research Foundation, and the image will appear in the October issue of National Geographic magazine.
New species of human ancestor discovered
Tool unearthed at excavation site.
Scientists: Oldest stone tools found

Report: Capt. Kidd's treasure found off Madagascar
nr intv hatchfield boston time capsule_00012725.jpg
Paul Revere's 1795 time capsule unearthed

King Tut's 'virtual autopsy' revealed
Promoted Stories
What Employers Think Of an Online Degrees?
What Employers Think Of an Online Degrees?
Interesticle
3 IRS Tax Changes You Need to Be Aware of for 2015
3 IRS Tax Changes You Need to Be Aware of for 2015
Paychex
Ten Amazing Places You've Never Been
Ten Amazing Places You've Never Been
Starwood Hotels & Resorts
Samantha Stosur's Muscular Arms Get Lots Of Attention At Australian Open
Samantha Stosur's Muscular Arms Get Lots Of Attention…
ThePostGame
Recommended by
From our partners
The fastest way to pay off $10,000 in credit card debt LendingTree
Best diets for diabetes Healthgrades
Time to sell? What's your home worth? Trulia
Rates hit 2.78% APR (15 yr). See if you're eligible LendingTree
5 unusual places to check for skin cancer Healthgrades
More from Africa

Prosecutors in appeal hearing seek Pistorius murder conviction

Russian plane crash: Theories on why jet disintegrated mid-air

Russian plane crash in Egypt: It's too early to determine cause, officials say
New York City, NY Clear 53°

Search CNN

NEWS
U.S.WORLDPOLITICSTECHHEALTHENTERTAINMENTLIVINGTRAVELMONEYSPORTS
VIDEO
CNNGOLATEST NEWSMUST WATCH VIDEOSDIGITAL STUDIOS
TV
CNNGOSCHEDULECNN FILMS
AV 1Jn 5:2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.

AV 1Jn 5:3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

AV 1Jn 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, [even] our faith.

AV 1Jn 5:5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?