Blacks and Mexicans chilling/coexisting in LA.

associate
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Blacks and Mexicans chilling/coexisting in LA.

Postby Ausaris_562 » October 9th, 2015, 3:04 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XThY-CTPE_w
Gunplay Music Video in Compton with Pirus and CVs posted up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s58CZY2cHNk
Random dude from the Jordan Downs talking about Grape Street Crips and Varrio Watts Grape being tight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0y61mL7nU8U
Imperial Courthouses in Watts

But wait, I thought Mexicans had us blacks on a curfew??? :whaat:

But I thought Mexicans were exterminating us blacks all over Long Beach, Compton, Watts, South Central & West LA/Midtown? :whaat:

But I thought westcoast Bloods & Pirus were scared to come out of their neighborhoods because of big bad 18th Street? :whaat:

Oh wait, that's right, no, they don't. Get the fuck in these LA streets if you really wanna know what's going on out here.

underboss
underboss
Region: North East
Affiliation: Put me on

Re: Blacks and Mexicans chilling/coexisting in LA.

Postby Lilreg » October 9th, 2015, 3:29 am

Them 3 muhfucking kawinkiedinks outta the 1000s of Mexicans riding on blacks reports.....ok nigga you win

associate

Postby Ausaris_562 » October 9th, 2015, 4:56 am

Lilreg wrote:Them 3 muhfucking kawinkiedinks outta the 1000s of Mexicans riding on blacks reports.....ok nigga you win

Typical hatin' ass East Coast nigga who don't know what the fuck he talking about.

So you watched only one of the videos even though I posted like three or four? :discust:
Black and Mexican hoods that coexist:

Inglewood Families + Inglewood 13s
Florencia 13s + Mad Swan Bloods & Rollin' 60s
CV155 + Twilight Zone Compton Crip & Nutty Block Compton Crip
18th Street + Hoovers, Playboy & Schoolyard
MS13 + Black P Stones & Rollin 20s
Harpys 13s + Rollin 20s
Grape Street Crip + Varrio Watts Grape
Harbor City Crips + Harbor City Boys
Hacienda Village Bloods + Village Boys
Alley Tiny Criminals + Rollin 30s
Mansfield Gangster Crips + Drifters 13s

Come out here and get in these streets my nigga.

boss
boss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: M.B.S.

Postby SircBoyCri$$ » October 9th, 2015, 6:00 am

:yeahaight:

superior
superior
Region: Nationwide

Postby DatNiggaSpitz » October 9th, 2015, 6:01 am

Hey Chris u Finna post that article of them white boy gangsters stabbing and fuckin up that black sister and brother in north chicago or nah :ohhh:

superior
superior
Affiliation: 90034

Postby JJx2 » October 9th, 2015, 6:07 am

Ausaris_562 wrote:

Inglewood Families + Inglewood 13s
Florencia 13s + Mad Swan Bloods & Rollin' 60s
CV155 + Twilight Zone Compton Crip & Nutty Block Compton Crip
18th Street + Hoovers, Playboy & Schoolyard
MS13 + Black P Stones & Rollin 20s
Harpys 13s + Rollin 20s
Grape Street Crip + Varrio Watts Grape
Harbor City Crips + Harbor City Boys
Hacienda Village Bloods + Village Boys
Alley Tiny Criminals + Rollin 30s
Mansfield Gangster Crips + Drifters 13s

Come out here and get in these streets my nigga.

lol theres more then that...and @ 18st/PBG thats a negative...they dont share turf...whats really the point of this thread...i cant help but feel like this nigga is altai lol...that aint you is it altai? :lol:

boss
boss

Postby SircBoyCri$$ » October 9th, 2015, 7:48 am

deuceHdeuce wrote:Hey Chris u Finna post that article of them white boy gangsters stabbing and fuckin up that black sister and brother in north chicago or nah :ohhh:

Where's the article? Post Link? :ohhh:

associate
Region: Foreigner

Postby oopkay » October 9th, 2015, 11:24 am

Ausaris_562 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XThY-CTPE_w
Gunplay Music Video in Compton with Pirus and CVs posted up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s58CZY2cHNk
Random dude from the Jordan Downs talking about Grape Street Crips and Varrio Watts Grape being tight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0y61mL7nU8U
Imperial Courthouses in Watts

But wait, I thought Mexicans had us blacks on a curfew??? :whaat:

But I thought Mexicans were exterminating us blacks all over Long Beach, Compton, Watts, South Central & West LA/Midtown? :whaat:

But I thought westcoast Bloods & Pirus were scared to come out of their neighborhoods because of big bad 18th Street? :whaat:

Oh wait, that's right, no, they don't. Get the fuck in these LA streets if you really wanna know what's going on out here.

You seriously is bragging about this? Notice how all 3 videos are all blacks trying to keep the peace :lol:

I thought this nigga was gonna post some videos of surenos saying their cool with this crip hood or that blood hood but instead this nigga went and posted video clips of blacks trying to keep the peace and then coming on here making a thread saying blacks and surenos are cool with eachother :lol:

Is it an all out race war? No! Is there tension between these two groups? Yes! That's all. Ain't nobody on here saying mexicans is killing blacks everyday, but if you wanna sit there and lie and say there's no tension between these two groups in so cal then go ahead. And if there's a sur hood that is cool with a crip or blood hood at the moment, it's only for temporary. Sooner or later it's gon be funk and you know it! Whether you wanna admit to it or not. :tiphat:

captain
captain
Affiliation: F.T.P. kill or be Killed

Postby streetson718 » October 9th, 2015, 12:18 pm

It was never black vs Mexicans but blacks that hated Mexican lifestyle and gangs and racist mexicans towards blacks for war ever reason skin color?I guessing it was a gang thing pushed on the people thing.

general
general

Postby IceMan » October 9th, 2015, 12:32 pm

The only reason those gangs appear to "get along" is because the wetbacks havent received the order to drive out the black gangs from those particular territories .....yet

Black gangs are fucking stupid

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: THE ADMINISTRATOR

Postby RED HAZE » October 9th, 2015, 12:38 pm

:comeon: HOW MANY TOPICS OF THE SAME SHIT YOU NIGGAS GONNA MAKE :ohlawd:

associate

Postby oopkay » October 9th, 2015, 12:55 pm

IceMan wrote:The only reason those gangs appear to "get along" is because the wetbacks havent received the order to drive out the black gangs from those particular territories .....yet

Bingo! But blacks on here be like.... We cool with the mexicans in our hood. There's no tension, shit I just bought a sack from Jose and everything was all good :lol:

captain
captain
Affiliation: F.T.P. kill or be Killed

Postby streetson718 » October 9th, 2015, 1:09 pm

oopkay wrote:
IceMan wrote:The only reason those gangs appear to "get along" is because the wetbacks havent received the order to drive out the black gangs from those particular territories .....yet

Bingo! But blacks on here be like.... We cool with the mexicans in our hood. There's no tension, shit I just bought a sack from Jose and everything was all good :lol:

All u do is talk other brothers to do shit u won't do :cmon:

superior
superior

Postby DatNiggaSpitz » October 9th, 2015, 1:22 pm

streetson718 wrote:
oopkay wrote:

He's a Asian troll :whaat:

associate

Postby oopkay » October 9th, 2015, 1:57 pm

streetson718 wrote:
oopkay wrote:

Not sure what you are talking about. I haven't told anyone to do anything I wouldn't do. Don't get the names messed up.

associate

Postby oopkay » October 9th, 2015, 1:58 pm

deuceHdeuce wrote:
streetson718 wrote:
oopkay wrote:

He's a Asian troll :whaat:

Spit thinks I'm asian now :lol: what's next, your gonna say I'm not from ca? :lol:

superior
superior

Postby DatNiggaSpitz » October 9th, 2015, 2:05 pm

you are from Cali...

you from rosemead or probably arcadia or some shit like that

then u hit the 210 to the 110 S go all the way to south central to rie yo bike on 55th and hooper to get flamin hots w yo

whole family cuz yall aint have no money and write NK on the wall

:whaat:

boss
boss

Postby HoodProphet » October 9th, 2015, 2:16 pm

Them white boys who stabbed up that brother and sister were Insane Deuces, shit was gang related...they had a mexican bitch with them to. Canaryville is racist as fuck, mostly old Irish hillbillie inbreeders and shit :lol:

Shit race shit happens time to time in Chicago any city, but its not a war on blacks or war on mexicans type of shit.

I know you niggas seen all them GBC city videos with black white and latinos in the same gang :shrug:

superior
superior

Postby DatNiggaSpitz » October 9th, 2015, 2:21 pm

HoodProphet wrote:Them white boys who stabbed up that brother and sister were Insane Deuces, shit was gang related...they had a mexican bitch with them to. Canaryville is racist as fuck, mostly old Irish hillbillie inbreeders and shit :lol:

Shit race shit happens time to time in Chicago any city, but its not a war on blacks or war on mexicans type of shit.

I know you niggas seen all them GBC city videos with black white and latinos in the same gang :shrug:

u lived out here in mara hood what racist shit was poppin off.

by
Shaun King

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/06/04/1390610/-Chicago-woman-and-her-younger-brother-stabbed-beaten-in-racist-hate-crime

Chicago woman and her younger brother stabbed, beaten in what appears to be a racist hate crime

Kristina Fox, a 30-year-old administrative assistant, alongside her younger brother, was beaten and stabbed repeatedly in her back and face while being called "nigger" repeatedly by a racist mob of white men and women in Taylor-Lauridsen Park in Canaryville. Fox told her horrific story on Facebook from the hospital and recently did her first television interview, seen below, as she recovers.

On the morning of Saturday, May 30, 2015, my little brother, Marcus Fox, my daughter's father, Darrius Walton, and myself were sitting in Taylor Lauridsen Park conversing with 3 Caucasian people we had just met (Courtney, Kevin, and Jodie). Everyone was having a nice time.

Approximately 7-9 more Caucasian people arrived in the park. My little brother being the social butterfly he is introduced himself and began chatting with the new arrivals. After about 30 minutes, one of the guys out of the group we initially met and another from the group that arrived later got into a verbal altercation with each other. My little brother tried to calm things down but this soon escalated as everyone began jumping on him. It was at this point things turned for the worse as he and I fought this massive group of Caucasians consisting of both men and women.

They were throwing glass bottles, crutches, bricks, and anything else they could find at us. As we continued to fight through this crowd of assailants to get away, more Caucasians came from out of nowhere and joined in brutally attacking us delivering closed fist blows and kicks to our bodies and head. We began the fight of our lives.

This MOB of around 20 Caucasians beat us until we were unable to move and left us laying in the park. My brother & I sustained multiple injuries. I was stabbed eleven times, eight times in the back & right shoulder, twice in the face & once in the head (which the knife was left lodged by one of the perpetrators).

My brother was stabbed nine times, along his back, right side with one of the wounds causing him to have a punctured lung. NO ARRESTS have been made and the only publicity this received was an irresponsibly written 97 word article in the Chicago Sun-Times riddled with incorrect information.

If the roles were reversed and had this been a mob of African Americans attacking two Caucasians this would have garnered immediate attention and been plastered EVERYWHERE. We have contacted news stations & have not heard back from anyone. This further proves that America believes- BLACK LIVES DON’T MATTER. Please HELP US GET JUSTICE for this hate crime! Please help us show that OUR BLACK LIVES MATTER! ‪#‎BlackLivesMatter‬ Please help us share our story.

[youtube][/youtube]

king
king
Region: South
Affiliation: Rockin a Gold Watch and a Gold Strap

Postby 2wo-G » October 9th, 2015, 2:23 pm

deuceHdeuce wrote:[u lived out here in mara hood what racist shit was poppin off.

:hmm: v

associate

Postby oopkay » October 9th, 2015, 2:33 pm

deuceHdeuce wrote:you are from Cali...

then u hit the 210 to the 110 S go all the way to south central to rie yo bike on 55th and hooper to get flamin hots w yo

This nigga said Rosemead because of what that nigga ooopkay posted :lol:

I'm oopkay NOT ooopkay. If you gonna say I'm Asian atleast pick an Asian infested area.

boss
boss

Postby SircBoyCri$$ » October 9th, 2015, 2:35 pm

Approximately 7-9 more Caucasian people arrived in the park. My little brother being the social butterfly he is introduced himself and began chatting with the new arrivals

They deserved it :cmon: Tryin to befriend the enemy :facepalm:

associate

Postby oopkay » October 9th, 2015, 2:36 pm

I knew that comment was gonna make you mad :lol:

This ain't even about me calling you a nigger :lol:

My nigga spit is mad because I made him feel sorry for the old Asian man. Spit felt guilty after seeing what I posted about riding my bike there and asking for a free bag of chips and the old man would give it to me. Spit felt bad after reading that, that's why he's so mad now :lol:

superior
superior
Affiliation: none

Postby Takin All Fades » October 9th, 2015, 2:43 pm

superior
superior

Postby DatNiggaSpitz » October 9th, 2015, 2:45 pm

oopkay wrote:

I knew that comment was gonna make you mad :lol:

This ain't even about me calling you a nigger :lol:

My nigga spit is mad because I made him feel sorry for the old Asian man. Spit felt guilty after seeing what I posted about riding my bike there and asking for a free bag of chips and the old man would give it to me. Spit felt bad after reading that, that's why he's so mad now :lol:

nah I just wanna see that NK on hooper

since thats what you said yall "esses" from rosemead strike up all through south california

so why dont you strike it in tat hood with them vicious mayates that made you cry and call mayuga to back u up :whaat:

Next

Return to Lobby