Blacks and Mexicans chilling/coexisting in LA.

associate
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Blacks and Mexicans chilling/coexisting in LA.

Postby oopkay » October 9th, 2015, 3:00 pm

deuceHdeuce wrote:
oopkay wrote:
deuceHdeuce wrote:you are from Cali...

you from rosemead or probably arcadia or some shit like that

then u hit the 210 to the 110 S go all the way to south central to rie yo bike on 55th and hooper to get flamin hots w yo

whole family cuz yall aint have no money and write NK on the wall

:whaat:

I knew that comment was gonna make you mad :lol:

This ain't even about me calling you a nigger :lol:

My nigga spit is mad because I made him feel sorry for the old Asian man. Spit felt guilty after seeing what I posted about riding my bike there and asking for a free bag of chips and the old man would give it to me. Spit felt bad after reading that, that's why he's so mad now :lol:

nah I just wanna see that NK on hooper

since thats what you said yall "esses" from rosemead strike up all through south california

so why dont you strike it in tat hood with them vicious mayates that made you cry and call mayuga to back u up :whaat:

See this is why I know you mad. You've said it on here more than once that I'm just a troll. So why are you catching feelings over this? :lol:

Like I said, this ain't even about me calling you a nigger because if it is then you would be getting at the 30 or so other names on here using that word freely. So what is it my nigga? I can't fix what I don't know right? :lol:

boss
boss
Region: Nationwide

Postby HoodProphet » October 9th, 2015, 3:02 pm

Racist shit happens, The Puerto Ricans and Mexicans had big ass brawls, shootings back in the 90s early 2000s, for the most part they hated each other. When the Puerto Rican parade who roll around the Ricans would stomp out mexicans, they would shoot at each other ETC. Big ass brawls in high school between ricans and mexicans, it ain't like that now.

superior
superior

Postby DatNiggaSpitz » October 9th, 2015, 3:23 pm

oopkay wrote:
deuceHdeuce wrote:
oopkay wrote:
deuceHdeuce wrote:you are from Cali...

you from rosemead or probably arcadia or some shit like that

then u hit the 210 to the 110 S go all the way to south central to rie yo bike on 55th and hooper to get flamin hots w yo

whole family cuz yall aint have no money and write NK on the wall

:whaat:

I knew that comment was gonna make you mad :lol:

This ain't even about me calling you a nigger :lol:

My nigga spit is mad because I made him feel sorry for the old Asian man. Spit felt guilty after seeing what I posted about riding my bike there and asking for a free bag of chips and the old man would give it to me. Spit felt bad after reading that, that's why he's so mad now :lol:

nah I just wanna see that NK on hooper

since thats what you said yall "esses" from rosemead strike up all through south california

so why dont you strike it in tat hood with them vicious mayates that made you cry and call mayuga to back u up :whaat:

See this is why I know you mad. You've said it on here more than once that I'm just a troll. So why are you catching feelings over this? :lol:

Like I said, this ain't even about me calling you a nigger because if it is then you would be getting at the 30 or so other names on here using that word freely. So what is it my nigga? I can't fix what I don't know right? :lol:

Where that NK on hooper tho

:tiphat:

associate
Region: West

Postby Ausaris_562 » October 13th, 2015, 2:03 am

oopkay wrote:
Ausaris_562 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XThY-CTPE_w
Gunplay Music Video in Compton with Pirus and CVs posted up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s58CZY2cHNk
Random dude from the Jordan Downs talking about Grape Street Crips and Varrio Watts Grape being tight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0y61mL7nU8U
Imperial Courthouses in Watts

But wait, I thought Mexicans had us blacks on a curfew??? :whaat:

But I thought Mexicans were exterminating us blacks all over Long Beach, Compton, Watts, South Central & West LA/Midtown? :whaat:

But I thought westcoast Bloods & Pirus were scared to come out of their neighborhoods because of big bad 18th Street? :whaat:

Oh wait, that's right, no, they don't. Get the fuck in these LA streets if you really wanna know what's going on out here.

You seriously is bragging about this? Notice how all 3 videos are all blacks trying to keep the peace :lol:

I thought this nigga was gonna post some videos of surenos saying their cool with this crip hood or that blood hood but instead this nigga went and posted video clips of blacks trying to keep the peace and then coming on here making a thread saying blacks and surenos are cool with eachother :lol:

Is it an all out race war? No! Is there tension between these two groups? Yes! That's all. Ain't nobody on here saying mexicans is killing blacks everyday, but if you wanna sit there and lie and say there's no tension between these two groups in so cal then go ahead. And if there's a sur hood that is cool with a crip or blood hood at the moment, it's only for temporary. Sooner or later it's gon be funk and you know it! Whether you wanna admit to it or not. :tiphat:

Ooop, you're one of the main ones who be bragging about that race war shit (that DOES NOT EXIST BY THE WAY), what the fuck is you talking about? Surprised you didn't reply to yourself this time. :whaat: :whaat: :whaat:

associate

Postby Ausaris_562 » October 13th, 2015, 2:03 am

oopkay wrote:

Random dude from the Jordan Downs talking about Grape Street Crips and Varrio Watts Grape being tight

But I thought Mexicans were exterminating us blacks all over Long Beach, Compton, Watts, South Central & West LA/Midtown? :whaat:

But I thought westcoast Bloods & Pirus were scared to come out of their neighborhoods because of big bad 18th Street? :whaat:

Oh wait, that's right, no, they don't. Get the fuck in these LA streets if you really wanna know what's going on out here.

You seriously is bragging about this? Notice how all 3 videos are all blacks trying to keep the peace :lol:

I thought this nigga was gonna post some videos of surenos saying their cool with this crip hood or that blood hood but instead this nigga went and posted video clips of blacks trying to keep the peace and then coming on here making a thread saying blacks and surenos are cool with eachother :lol:

Is it an all out race war? No! Is there tension between these two groups? Yes! That's all. Ain't nobody on here saying mexicans is killing blacks everyday, but if you wanna sit there and lie and say there's no tension between these two groups in so cal then go ahead. And if there's a sur hood that is cool with a crip or blood hood at the moment, it's only for temporary. Sooner or later it's gon be funk and you know it! Whether you wanna admit to it or not. :tiphat:

Ooop, you're one of the main ones who be bragging about that race war shit (that DOES NOT EXIST BY THE WAY), what the fuck is you talking about? Surprised you didn't reply to yourself this time. :whaat: :whaat: :whaat:

associate

Postby Ausaris_562 » October 13th, 2015, 2:09 am

JJx2 wrote:
Ausaris_562 wrote:

Inglewood Families + Inglewood 13s
Florencia 13s + Mad Swan Bloods & Rollin' 60s
CV155 + Twilight Zone Compton Crip & Nutty Block Compton Crip
18th Street + Hoovers, Playboy & Schoolyard
MS13 + Black P Stones & Rollin 20s
Harpys 13s + Rollin 20s
Grape Street Crip + Varrio Watts Grape
Harbor City Crips + Harbor City Boys
Hacienda Village Bloods + Village Boys
Alley Tiny Criminals + Rollin 30s
Mansfield Gangster Crips + Drifters 13s

Come out here and get in these streets my nigga.

lol theres more then that...and @ 18st/PBG thats a negative...they dont share turf...whats really the point of this thread...i cant help but feel like this nigga is altai lol...that aint you is it altai? :lol:

Naw nigga, I just started fucking with this forum a few months ago.

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby LALLAKOAK » October 13th, 2015, 2:27 am

Youll find a lot more similarities than differences.

associate
Region: Foreigner

Postby oopkay » October 13th, 2015, 7:30 am

Ausaris_562 wrote:
oopkay wrote:

My Lbc homey, when did I "bragged" about a race war? Don't get the names mixed up. I never said there's a full blown race war were blacks and mexicans is killing eachother everyday. I said there's "tension" between these two groups. Now you wanna deny that part and say there's no tension?

Also let me see you post a video clip of a sureno saying there cool with this crip hood or that blood hood. I'll wait :lol: .........

Previous

Return to Lobby