I stay giving Brown this work. Original Moors were Black

superior
superior
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: y-owe-me ave

Re: I stay giving Brown this work. Original Moors were Black

Postby brownbomber » September 11th, 2015, 1:02 am

Bush men aret light like those berbers...da bushmen r caramel it was real white egyptian dey were berbers..its n their genetics also

og
og
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: $

Postby KOM » September 11th, 2015, 2:20 am

brownbomber wrote:Bush men aret light like those berbers...da bushmen r caramel it was real white egyptian dey were berbers..its n their genetics also

Ay brown.... By white do u mean very light skin tone right??? And not of European descent.... Cuz I think pimas slow ass might be getting confused lol

superior
superior

Postby brownbomber » September 11th, 2015, 2:24 am

Yea..im talkn bout skin tone..dey not european

og
og
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: $

Postby KOM » September 11th, 2015, 2:29 am

brownbomber wrote:Yea..im talkn bout skin tone..dey not european

Aw OK , I Figuerd that tho....cuz I think some of these fools think u Talkin literally "white" lol

But I just don't get how can we use today's terminology (black,white, etc) with world history.. And try to conclude on who we are and where we come from.. :shrug:

prince
prince
Region: North East
Affiliation: Beta Levi שבט לוי Forever And Always Coon Kila

Postby BlackMetroCard » September 11th, 2015, 2:37 am

chillidog wrote:
_brolic_ wrote:Berbers predate the Ottoman Empire by centuries. There were Berbers who served in the Roman Army as auxiliaries. And all human beings ever are from Africa, the original humans came out the Great Rift Valley you fucking jokes.

who told u that shit Gandi? :lol: :killself:

and what Predate the berbers in that land? :ohhh: you dickhead that is African territory. Ur talking about people who have Dominate traits. People of Melanin, a dark skinned people. you cunt look at these pictures

Early inhabitants of the central Maghrib have left behind significant remains. Early remnants of hominid occupation in North Africa, were found in Ain el Hanech, near Saïda Algeria (ca. 200,000 B.C.). Later, Neanderthal tool makers produced hand axes in the Levalloisian and Mousterian styles (ca. 43,000 B.C.) similar to those in the Levant. According to some sources, North Africa was the site of the highest state of development of Middle Paleolithic flake-tool techniques. Tools of this era, starting about 30,000 B.C., are called Aterian (after the site Bir el Ater, south of Annaba) and are marked by a high standard of workmanship, great variety, and specialization.

The cave paintings at Tassili-n-Ajjer

Ohhhh looks like a nigga :hmm: :yeahright:
funny Mr Know it all brolic thinks thats was an white man or Arab land.

So far so good: at least we know that Whites first showed up AFTER the Tassili N'Ajjer art was created.

The cave paintings found at Tassili-n-Ajjer, north of Tamanrasset (an oasis city and capital of Tamanrasset Province in southern Algeria, in the Ahaggar Mountains. It is the chief city of the Algerian Tuareg), and at other locations depict vibrant and vivid scenes of everyday life in the central Maghrib (the fertile coastal plain of North Africa, west of Tunisia) between about 8000 B.C. and 4000 B.C. They were executed by a hunting people in the Capsian period (named after the town of Gafsa in Tunisia - it was a Mesolithic culture of the Maghreb, which lasted from about 10,000 to 6,000 B.C.). It was concentrated mainly in modern Tunisia, Algeria and Cyrenaica (part of ancient Libya), with some sites attested in southern Spain to Sicily). These were people of the Neolithic age, who lived in a savanna region teeming with giant buffalo, elephant, rhinoceros, and hippopotamus, animals that no longer exist in the now-desert area.

so brolic ur telling me white folks or those Ottomans lived in this climate? :killself:
Tamanrasset

The Tassili N'Ajjer was ranked a World Heritage in 1982 by the UNISCO. The Tassili N'Ajjer is located in the Central Sahara to the southeast of Algeria. It is limited by the Libyan border to the east, and that of Niger in the south. The name Tassili means tray Tamashek (Berber language) and designates a huge sandstone plateau of 350 000 Km2 whose height ranges between 500 and 2200 meters. It includes 10,000 rock art sites and more than 15,000 drawings and etchings , since 6,000 B.C.
Tamanrasset

The earliest blade industries in North Africa are called Ibero-Maurusian or Oranian (after a site near Oran - northwestern Mediterranean coast of Algeria). The industry appears to have spread throughout the coastal regions of the Maghrib between 15,000 and 10,000 B.C. Between about 9,000 and 5,000 B.C, the Capsian culture began influencing the IberoMaurusian, and after about 3,000 B.C. the remains of just one human type can be found throughout the region. Neolithic civilization (marked by animal domestication and subsistence agriculture) developed in the Saharan and Mediterranean Maghrib between 6,000 and 2,000 B.C. This type of economy, so richly depicted in the Tassili-n-Ajjer cave paintings, predominated in the Maghrib until the classical period.

Tamanrasset

The amalgam of peoples of North Africa coalesced eventually into a distinct native population that came to be called Berbers. Distinguished primarily by cultural and linguistic attributes, the Berbers lacked a written language and hence tended to be overlooked or marginalized in historical accounts. Roman, Greek, Byzantine, and Arab Muslim chroniclers typically depicted the Berbers as "barbaric" enemies, troublesome nomads, or ignorant peasants. They were, however, to play a major role in the area's history.

Tamanrasset

Like all Blacks in their native innocence: The Tamanrassetites take everyone and everything at face value. They are unconcerned that their ancestral lands are ruled by the descendants of the invading conquers of their lands, and killers of their people. They see only the good in everyone and everything.

and peep this spit and Bomber. im sure spit knows this shit

Just as there is always ancient Black art, there are always degenerate White people who will create fake artifacts so as to make the claim that White people were a part of the ancient population. This is of course impossible, except for parts of Central Asia, but that fact has never stopped Whites from pursuing the fantasy. Such a person is the Frenchman Henri Lhote.

In 1933, a French soldier remembered as "Lieutenant Brenans" ventured into a deep wadi in the Tassili-n-ajjer plateau and discovered the rock art. Lhote, a pupil of "the great expert on prehistoric cave art in France" Abbe Breuil, was in Algeria at the time and heard about the discovery. He met the soldier at Djanet, learned all he could, then and mounted an expedition to investigate it. Working with the support of the Musée de l'Homme, Lhote and his associates discovered about 800 paintings, many of which he later made images of with the aid of painters and photographers. These images were presented in 1957 and 1958 at the Musée des Arts Décoratifs in Paris and were, in the opinion of André Malraux. "one of the most defining exhibitions of the mid-century".

After thoroughly exploring and uncovering many more images, Lhote publicized the hypothesis that the humanoid drawings represented space aliens. In The Search for the Tassili Frescoes: The story of the prehistoric rock-paintings of the Sahara (first published in France in 1958 and in London in 1959), Lhote called one particularly large and "curious figure" as "Jabbaren" and described him as the "great Martian god." The popular press gave much attention to Lhote's hypothesis of a prehistoric close encounter and it was later incorporated into the '"sensationalist claims" made by Erich von Däniken that ancient extraterrestrial astronauts visited prehistoric Earth.

Some of the rock art faked by Henri Lhote

According to the Encyclopædia Britannica a "vivid dance scene" that Lhote discovered in 1956 can be attributed on stylistic grounds to Neolithic hunters that lived in the Sahara circa 6000 to 4000 B.C. Mainstream scientists regard the "great Martian god" and other rock art figures that are similar to it as representations of ordinary humans in ritual masks and costumes rather than the representations of extraterrestrial lifeforms. The value of Lhote's scholarship was also challenged by The Journal of North African Studies, an academic journal affiliated with the University of East Anglia:

Many of the claims of the expedition's leader, Henri Lhote, were misleading, a number of the paintings were faked, and the copying process was fraught with errors. The 'discovery' can only be understood within the political and cultural context of the time, namely the Algerian Revolution, France's attempt to partition Algeria, and the prevailing views of the Abbé Breuil, the arch-advocate of foreign influence in African rock art. The expedition's methods caused extensive damage to the rock art while the accompanying looting of cultural objects effectively sterilized the archaeological landscape. Any restitution process must necessarily include a full recognition of what was done and the inappropriateness of the values.

all them niggas look like them black statues u posted breh my niggaas was suited up :lol: :tiphat:

superior
superior

Postby brownbomber » September 11th, 2015, 2:40 am

I feel u ..i say da easiest way is 2 trace e1b..from wat i saw dat line started n da sudan then went n2 west africa..

@ pima ..da thing is yall claim yall semite yall stay giving props 2 ham...it like yall wanna b semites & still take credit 4 hams history...go find some arab history 2 tip ya hat 2

prince
prince
Region: West
Affiliation: :)

Postby bigcountry » September 11th, 2015, 2:47 am

Same got dam people if it smell like a rat pig it is a rat pig

ooog
ooog
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby The Chosen One » September 11th, 2015, 4:46 am

brownbomber wrote:I feel u ..i say da easiest way is 2 trace e1b..from wat i saw dat line started n da sudan then went n2 west africa..

@ pima ..da thing is yall claim yall semite yall stay giving props 2 ham...it like yall wanna b semites & still take credit 4 hams history...go find some arab history 2 tip ya hat 2

but Shem and Ham were bothers and both men of color. im giving this melanin skin of ours credit. just lookin for the truth thru all these lies we been told. i dont trust that DNA shit

how is the Lemba tribe one of the lost tribes of Israel? did they gather DNA samples from old human remains back in Israel to find that out? the Lemba tribe story goes along with the battle of Timbuktu book where them Jews fled into africa. Whenever they found themselves in trouble they fled into africa/Egypt bcuz the people looked like them

superior
superior
Region: Nationwide

Postby DatNiggaSpitz » September 11th, 2015, 5:43 am

i know yall niggas dont like to listen to the white man but if yall look up ancient greek and roman descriptions of different africans they usually be on about how african groups looked back then. the romans got a few people who describe the original black berbers/moors.

also arab historians for medieval rimes.

too many roman scholars said the original nerners was black.

look into it

superior
superior

Postby DatNiggaSpitz » September 11th, 2015, 5:48 am

also the berbers had a gang of white slaves to

superior
superior

Postby DatNiggaSpitz » September 11th, 2015, 6:08 am

this site show both the black arab and (mixed) berber berbers

since they dont like to show black n afriicans berbers no more tryna white wash the history

http://nostalgerie.tumblr.com/

prince
prince

Postby BlackMetroCard » September 11th, 2015, 8:39 am

brownbomber wrote:I feel u ..i say da easiest way is 2 trace e1b..from wat i saw dat line started n da sudan then went n2 west africa..

i cant remember legitimately giving props to Ham breh :ohhh: i give props to certain Africans tho. thats not ham :wtf3:

prince
prince

Postby BlackMetroCard » September 11th, 2015, 8:43 am

deuceHdeuce wrote:also the berbers had a gang of white slaves to

:2cents: :2cents: :2cents: yupp i kno u fuck with the Barbery Pirates Wars Spit :tiphat: :tiphat:

superior
superior

Postby brownbomber » September 11th, 2015, 10:22 am

@ all africa is ham,unless u talkn bout dat lud b.s...if u giving props 2 blacks n africa dats ham...rite b4 i posted u were tippn ur hat

@ dey all were bros ham ,japeth,& shem...shem is ur ppl post semetic history a leave black folk history alone since u want 2 b a semite so bad ...do topics about assyria & leave africans alone since all dey did was enslave yall as yall claim..

@ so wat percentage of moors during da time of 700 were black vs white..chili say he talkn bout da original moors,but didnt post nothin about Mauritania till i said something..his main focus is really when da moors were n england & dis ties n 2 king james bn black somehow dats how dey think....so im askn wat would u say da ratio was black skin vs da white skin ones during 700-1400s...because dey listen 2 u dey gonna think 100% of moors were a dey gonna carry dat n2 da 700s.....also if dey berbers jus got light who were da white skin ppl n northern egypt?

superior
superior

Postby brownbomber » September 11th, 2015, 10:25 am

Forgot 2 list da names
1.pima
2.chili
3.spit

superior
superior
Region: South
Affiliation: IsraeliteK, SurenoK

Postby _brolic_ » September 11th, 2015, 10:41 am

Literally none of the shit you posted proves anything you're saying. Those cave paintings are from thousands of years before the term "Moors" even existed. Moors were a mix of Islamic invaders from the mideast and North African peoples who they conquered. They were not racially homogenuous, there were Moors that could pass for White. You Israelites are fucking ignorant morons.

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » September 11th, 2015, 10:50 am

_brolic_ wrote:Literally none of the shit you posted proves anything you're saying. Those cave paintings are from thousands of years before the term "Moors" even existed. Moors were a mix of Islamic invaders from the mideast and North African peoples who they conquered. They were not racially homogenuous, there were Moors that could pass for White. You Israelites are fucking ignorant morons.

i want to know about Gandi my friend :321: :foh:

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » September 11th, 2015, 10:52 am

brownbomber wrote:@ all africa is ham,unless u talkn bout dat lud b.s...if u giving props 2 blacks n africa dats ham...rite b4 i posted u were tippn ur hat

@ dey all were bros ham ,japeth,& shem...shem is ur ppl post semetic history a leave black folk history alone since u want 2 b a semite so bad ...do topics about assyria & leave africans alone since all dey did was enslave yall as yall claim..

@ so wat percentage of moors during da time of 700 were black vs white..chili say he talkn bout da original moors,but didnt post nothin about Mauritania till i said something..his main focus is really when da moors were n england & dis ties n 2 king james bn black somehow dats how dey think....so im askn wat would u say da ratio was black skin vs da white skin ones during 700-1400s...because dey listen 2 u dey gonna think 100% of moors were a dey gonna carry dat n2 da 700s.....also if dey berbers jus got light who were da white skin ppl n northern egypt?

:lol: :drama: spit, brown want to know them dates and percentages. brown is mixing the white mans ideology into it. brown be fair get 2 sides of the story.

superior
superior

Postby brownbomber » September 11th, 2015, 11:21 am

Chili learn how 2 debate wit out always talkn bout da white man dis whiteman dat..then turn around & quote from da bible..da reason im askin wats his ratio is ,b honest chili u tryn 2 say ALL moors were black aint u ? Lets b real

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » September 11th, 2015, 11:33 am

brown why dont you listen to these niggas version of the story :yeahright:

But we need my nigga Lil Sin back, since he knows alot of them Moors. Dude speaking on Ethiopian Moors which Lil Sin also said a while back

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » September 11th, 2015, 11:36 am

hmmm he speaking on being invited to aj house who is a Moor and being schooled on the word Indian which means dark people :hmm:

Interesting. brown maybe u should peep

superior
superior

Postby brownbomber » September 11th, 2015, 11:37 am

R u tryn 2 say all moors were black ? Yes or ni point blank

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » September 11th, 2015, 11:39 am

war ready how the fuck is that funny to you? u have to be a white dude

superior
superior

Postby DatNiggaSpitz » September 11th, 2015, 1:32 pm

brownbomber wrote:@ all africa is ham,unless u talkn bout dat lud b.s...if u giving props 2 blacks n africa dats ham...rite b4 i posted u were tippn ur hat

I dont know the percentage. but there was a good mix by then. Brolic right when he say the moors was a mixed force the ones who invaded europe. I was talkin bout ancient moors, I forget which roman historian but he was sayin bout the kabyls they were mostly dark and you would find a white one amongst them every once in a while.

shit too deep nigga would be studyin all day.

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » September 11th, 2015, 1:37 pm

War Ready wrote:I'm hamite just like you

I stay on normandie and 45th pull up if you ever in the city

nahh i dont like fags. and im busy fuck boy :321:

PreviousNext

Return to Lobby