The Difference Between Los Angeles & Chicago

superior
superior
Region: West
Affiliation: ThuggN

Re: The Difference Between Los Angeles & Chicago

Postby PmoneY » September 13th, 2015, 3:26 am

So im white but my hands sure look Black to me & everybody else coon boi :2cents:

That 105 pic gonna give you nitemares tonight, Get my nigga its a wrap in this Muthafucka :tiphat:

Damn near every nigga trynna get rid of Cracka boy & sucking his pink dick like tha bytch nigga you are :2cents:

But im really a real 1 frm tha LAnd & you just in denial now ....cant accept your L,You went as far as saying im doing Magic but you just a slow Bubba azz Nigga

100 Chili,Niggaz is really coons out here

ooog
ooog
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby The Chosen One » September 13th, 2015, 3:28 am

BR00KLYN23 wrote:Niggas do b shook to post pics of their area..niggaz b acting like niggaz want a selfie of someone..it's never that serious walk outside and take a pic or whenever u outside just take a pic to verify u from where u say u from.

its been years and that bitchass Jew Boy Jay Rock been ducking taking pics of his hands thinking the Feds is watching him :yeahaight: :yeahaight: :yeahaight: :yeahaight: :yeahaight: :yeahaight:

i know he is a rich white boy, i know his bitchass got a cellphone n can snap a pic, but the nigga is acting like he is on the run. Like the fools on "I ALMOST GOT AWAY WITH IT" :killself:

oog
oog
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Evil

Postby » September 13th, 2015, 3:29 am

PmoneY wrote:So im white but my hands sure look Black to me & everybody else coon boi :2cents:

That 105 pic gonna give you nitemares tonight, Get my nigga its a wrap in this Muthafucka :tiphat:

Damn near every nigga trynna get rid of Cracka boy & sucking his pink dick like tha bytch nigga you are :2cents:

But im really a real 1 frm tha LAnd & you just in denial now ....cant accept your L,You went as far as saying im doing Magic but you just a slow Bubba azz Nigga

100 Chili,Niggaz is really coons out here

Nigga I didn't say you did magic :discust: Jaysmoove said I did magic dumb ass lame and there you go talking that bubba shit dissing the south.

Come on man you thinking about the color of Jay dick man you a homo just look at all the gay shit you said :killself:

superior
superior
Affiliation: ThuggN

Postby PmoneY » September 13th, 2015, 3:35 am

Fuck this site & thread,im finna go politic on sum hoez :2cents:

But ima leave on this note here,If i ever find out who you or HoodProphet is in person it's a wrap on my Dead 1'z ......

And if i get banned ,to all da real 1z on here peep & stay away from these fake niggaz homie,Cracka lovers & Trolls :2cents:

This site :rip2: when Viewside got exposed & niggaz know Gay rock a jew azz pig but these Coons gotta save they Massa :2cents:

#West & im out :tiphat:

oog
oog

Postby » September 13th, 2015, 3:38 am

PmoneY wrote:Fuck this site & thread,im finna go politic on sum hoez :2cents:

But ima leave on this note here,If i ever find out who you or HoodProphet is in person it's a wrap on my Dead 1'z ......

And if i get banned ,to all da real 1z on here peep & stay away from these fake niggaz homie,Cracka lovers & Trolls :2cents:

This site :rip2: when Viewside got exposed & niggaz know Gay rock a jew azz pig but these Coons gotta save they Massa :2cents:

Yeah I exposed Jay Rock so gone on with your homo ass steady typing niggas names looking for a life line. I ain't on his your side or bitch ass chili side.

general
general
Affiliation: 1

Postby HonorThirteen » September 13th, 2015, 3:47 am

PmoneY wrote:But ima leave on this note here,If i ever find out who you or HoodProphet is in person it's a wrap on my Dead 1'z ......

oh shit! oh damn.. oh fuck.. :drama: shit gettin rill. that nigga writin yall usernames on hollowpoints right tf now.

oog
oog

Postby » September 13th, 2015, 3:50 am

TCeNineSix wrote:
PmoneY wrote:But ima leave on this note here,If i ever find out who you or HoodProphet is in person it's a wrap on my Dead 1'z ......

oh shit! oh damn.. oh fuck.. :drama: shit gettin rill. that nigga writin yall usernames on hollowpoints right tf now.

:lmao: I missed that now if that ain't white boy talk :ohlawd:

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » September 13th, 2015, 4:07 am

K-DAWG wrote:
PmoneY wrote:Chili get in here :lol:

PmoneY wrote:Chili,Spitz,Expose, Spade,Sckan,Compton Santana,Foolie,Tiny Bash really from out here .....Me & 4pacc even know a few of tha same niggaz who close like fam but niggaz is Jealous & Hate Cali niggaz on here foolie,it's outta hand

@213,i been did that bro & even put Gay rock killa on tha paper

chillidog wrote:
PmoneY wrote::tiphat: 2 my nigga Shank ,HoodProphet now it's your turn :whaat:

@Serpent,Tha first pic was a punk azz catch to get cracka boy hoodbeenup to bite it & finally take a pic lol but Dawg interferred & i shut him down with all my pics in tha hood,Me,Skank took sum & ill take another in tha hood today before or after tha Mayweather fight for these Bytch ass niggaz :whaat:

Got these niggaz on hush mode,But i wanna see niggaz excuse later lol,Skank asked for a hand pic outside & right away i took that muthafucka ,These other niggaz are trolls ,Multi accounts & true white boyz thats nowhere in no hood ,What's so hard about going outside & taking a pic :2cents:

:approve: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents:

hahaha thats you with spit and every nigga know it. if i roll down to hoover street right now and smack spit ur gonna say ouch and wake up the next morning with a bruise on ur face.

u siding with the Jew Boy, just like u was riding Nemo when she was talking shit to me. u know im a nigga, and u see her posting all kinds of racist pics and u basically cosigning her just to spite me cuz i said something that got to u when i was only fucking around. u threw shots at me for the longest n i laughed n ignored it but when i fire back u get tight :lol: :wow:

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » September 13th, 2015, 4:14 am

K-DAWG wrote:
chillidog wrote:got damn shame. which side of the fence u niggas is on? riding on yo own people for this fuck boy Jay Jew Rock :killself:

P already proved he was a nigga a long time ago when we was trying to expose Jay Rock bitch ass. Jay Rock remember the time u used to live in Italy and the time u went on vacation in Russia. RUSSIA NIGGA WHAT NIGGA TAKES A VACATION TO RUSSIA :yeahright:

Riding on who for who when I exposed Jay Rock. You ride on niggas for Kasadorez. I'm on my own side fuck you and him ya'll been bitches you just a black one who worship edomite pussy.

:lol: there u go getting emotional again. nigga u cant be like this in real life. aint no fucking way :lol: Kasa is my peoples only cuz he from the IE. i look at him as one of my young boys. u taking this net shit way too personal like we really know each other. fuck is u so mad for?

:lol: ya'll been bitches you just a black one who worship edomite pussy :hmm:

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » September 13th, 2015, 4:22 am

K-DAWG wrote:
PmoneY wrote:Bytch azz house nigga :2cents:

Nigga prolly a confused mulatto or some shit,He sucking cracka Gay rock dick like tha pussy coon he really is :2cents:

But it's still West & South Luv,But Fuck Gay Dawg from now on,Nigga was trying his hardest to expose me but that Black hand by tha 105 had him saying im working magic :whaat:

You steady saying gay shit is that your argument I barely cursed you get out your feelings you fake and lmao at Mulatto only a white boy would say that.

:lol: :killself: but look at u K-dawg u cursed at me so obviously i get to you. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:yeahright:

oog
oog

Postby » September 13th, 2015, 4:26 am

chillidog wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:

Nigga prolly a confused mulatto or some shit,He sucking cracka Gay rock dick like tha pussy coon he really is :2cents:

But it's still West & South Luv,But Fuck Gay Dawg from now on,Nigga was trying his hardest to expose me but that Black hand by tha 105 had him saying im working magic :whaat:

You steady saying gay shit is that your argument I barely cursed you get out your feelings you fake and lmao at Mulatto only a white boy would say that.

:lol: :killself: but look at u K-dawg u cursed at me so obviously i get to you. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nigga said fuck me numerous times you came in tag teaMING the white boy so fuck both ya'll. Blame the guy saying homo shit you riding with.

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » September 13th, 2015, 4:33 am

K-DAWG wrote:
chillidog wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:

Nigga said fuck me numerous times you came in tag teaMING the white boy so fuck both ya'll. Blame the guy saying homo shit you riding with.

:lol: u still tight. u was my nigga, but u be taking this shit wayyyyyy too fucking serious. its like u yelling at yo pc screen ready to buss.. K u making urself look real bad. i dont give a fuck about my image on here, im just here to talk a lil shit and debate, and wake my niggas up.. nigga to nigga u have to stop letting this shit get to u. dont want u dieing from high blood pressure or strokes

oog
oog

Postby » September 13th, 2015, 4:36 am

chillidog wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:
chillidog wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:

:lol: u still tight. u was my nigga, but u be taking this shit wayyyyyy too fucking serious. its like u yelling at yo pc screen ready to buss.. K u making urself look real bad. i dont give a fuck about my image on here, im just here to talk a lil shit and debate, and wake my niggas up.. nigga to nigga u have to stop letting this shit get to u. dont want u dieing from high blood pressure or strokes

Nah that's you boy talking about killing me and Jay Rock look how I never insulted him through this whole thing and look how he constantly insulted me but nah you gone overlook that.
You on some biased shit stop typing me go chase them pie face asians.

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » September 13th, 2015, 4:54 am

K-DAWG wrote:
chillidog wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:
chillidog wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:

Nah that's you boy talking about killing me and Jay Rock look how I never insulted him through this whole thing and look how he constantly insulted me but nah you gone overlook that.

i didnt read all them pages. lol now u hot at them asians :lol: .. lol nigga just chase a female. go get that dick of urs wet :tiphat:

oog
oog

Postby » September 13th, 2015, 4:57 am

chillidog wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:
chillidog wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:
chillidog wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:

i didnt read all them pages. lol now u hot at them asians :lol: .. lol nigga just chase a female. go get that dick of urs wet :tiphat:

Don't need to chase nathan I ain't you I got a female while you eating girls ass who not even yours :discust: Doo doo mouth ass nigga.

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » September 13th, 2015, 5:07 am

K-DAWG wrote:
chillidog wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:
chillidog wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:
chillidog wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:

Don't need to chase nathan I ain't you I got a female while you eating girls ass who not even yours :discust: Doo doo mouth ass nigga.

:lol: at doo doo mouth ass nigga... was that suppose to hurt my feelings? ill tell you what my doo doo mouth ass is FUCKIN badder chicks than u and thats a fact!! :hmm:

oog
oog

Postby » September 13th, 2015, 5:12 am

chillidog wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:
chillidog wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:
chillidog wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:
chillidog wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:

:lol: at doo doo mouth ass nigga... was that suppose to hurt my feelings? ill tell you what my doo doo mouth ass is FUCKIN badder chicks than u and thats a fact!! :hmm:

By who's standards because you go for any none black girl. Does supposed to bother? I bet if i offered to eat every random butt I'd pull better.
Don't even want more than one just afraid to get married again so when you catch herpes from eating random ass :rip2:

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » September 13th, 2015, 5:33 am

K-DAWG wrote:
chillidog wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:
chillidog wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:
chillidog wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:
chillidog wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:

By who's standards because you go for any none black girl. Does supposed to bother? I bet if i offered to eat every random butt I'd pull better.
Don't even want more than one just afraid to get married again so when you catch herpes from eating random ass :rip2:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: now u trying to hurt my feelings. lol k-dawg take yo ass to bed. dont know what time it is in houston but ur up trying to argue with me instead of laying the pipe down on yo girl. i wish u nothing but the best. im no hater just speak truth. its getting late, so i cant do this pointless back n forth with u. i need to decide what Harley im finna buy to go with the Benz :tiphat: u win

boss
boss
Affiliation: CASA BLANCA GRANDE

Postby OldIrish » September 13th, 2015, 5:46 am

@Chili @KDawg, Yall are Brothers.

associate
Affiliation: Ingformer/papaJ/ExposeSquad/Johnone1/ABUZZEDVATO13

Postby man of plastic » September 13th, 2015, 9:21 am

K-DAWG wrote:
PmoneY wrote:Fuck this site & thread,im finna go politic on sum hoez :2cents:

Yeah I exposed Jay Rock so gone on with your homo ass steady typing niggas names looking for a life line. I ain't on his your side or bitch ass chili side.

WHY NIGGAS ALWAYS MAKING ANOUNCEMENTS ABOUT LEAVING THIS SITE AND END UP RIGHT BACK ON THE NEXT DAY :lmao:

ooog
ooog
Affiliation: I-95

Postby BluntedUp » September 13th, 2015, 3:37 pm

:lol:

og
og
Affiliation: your baby moms

Postby SHANKZILLA » September 13th, 2015, 4:50 pm

:facepalm: :lol: where Jay rock at

prospect

Postby No Remorse » September 13th, 2015, 6:45 pm

this went from a city vs city bait thread to a expose thread :lol:

boss
boss

Postby HoodProphet » September 13th, 2015, 8:44 pm

Pmoney your dead ones? You mean you pet turtles? nigga GTFO here fuck your dead homies

king
king
Region: South
Affiliation: Rockin a Gold Watch and a Gold Strap

Postby 2wo-G » September 13th, 2015, 8:47 pm

Jay Rock avoiding my topic like he avoids black dudes in real life :hmm:

PreviousNext

Return to Lobby