The Difference Between Los Angeles & Chicago

oog
oog
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Evil

Re: The Difference Between Los Angeles & Chicago

Post by » September 12th, 2015, 9:10 pm

BluntedUp wrote:Ain't my business but Kdawg gotta proven track record wit these trolls tho :hmm:

How PMoney and KDawg start beefin, I thought it was South/West love :wtf2:
We been going at it but it turned up when he came in the south talking about GD's and Crips are one down here. i corrected him by saying wrong then he got on his emotional tirade.
As you can see he steady being disrespectful in his feelings calling me bitch and all kinds of shit.

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog
Affiliation: I-95

Post by BluntedUp » September 12th, 2015, 9:24 pm

Pmoney ight I guess but he slick bias as hell with the cali shit. Every nigga have they miments like that but to go page to page talkin bout stats from the 80s sound like some dayroom/on the porch kinda shit :2cents:

Niggas gotta learn not to take the bait. Jay rock slid off and got pmoney takin pics(off the net or in la)and he aint gotta do shit :lol:

oog
oog

Post by » September 12th, 2015, 9:28 pm

BluntedUp wrote:Pmoney ight I guess but he slick bias as hell with the cali shit. Every nigga have they miments like that but to go page to page talkin bout stats from the 80s sound like some dayroom/on the porch kinda shit :2cents:

Niggas gotta learn not to take the bait. Jay rock slid off and got pmoney takin pics(off the net or in la)and he aint gotta do shit :lol:
You already know that ain't no nigga behavior then he editing post and faking pics. No other west nigga was even worried about this thread. Jay Rock and him to Peas in a pod.

SHANKZILLA
og
og
Affiliation: your baby moms

Post by SHANKZILLA » September 12th, 2015, 9:57 pm

Funny how Jay rock went ghost when people ask to post a simple pic

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog
Affiliation: I-95

Post by BluntedUp » September 12th, 2015, 10:01 pm

SHANK wrote:Funny how Jay rock went ghost when people ask to post a simple pic
son dipped off the thread like

SHANKZILLA
og
og
Affiliation: your baby moms

Post by SHANKZILLA » September 12th, 2015, 10:36 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PmoneY
superior
superior
Region: West
Affiliation: ThuggN

Post by PmoneY » September 13th, 2015, 1:00 am

@ Blunted, it is love with tha South but K got some type of animosity towards a nigga homie so Fuck him,This about chasing off cracka boy HoodProphet & he came to his rescue like Bytch but im off that now we waiting on Hoodbeenup pic & we can end this thread, Nigga disappeared :whaat:

Boi done made a fake Pmoney account and all that,Cracka having nightmares :killself:

PmoneY
superior
superior

Post by PmoneY » September 13th, 2015, 1:02 am

@ Blunted, Nigga that pic of Forest is funny asf :whaat: :whaat:

HoodProphet
boss
boss
Affiliation: Neutral

Post by HoodProphet » September 13th, 2015, 2:05 am

Half them pics he posted were on websites

Posts have been edited and pictures, and deleted. :discust:

HoodProphet
boss
boss

Post by HoodProphet » September 13th, 2015, 2:05 am

Half them pics he posted were on websites

Posts have been edited and pictures, and deleted. :discust:

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » September 13th, 2015, 2:07 am

PmoneY wrote::tiphat: 2 my nigga Shank ,HoodProphet now it's your turn :whaat:

@Serpent,Tha first pic was a punk azz catch to get cracka boy hoodbeenup to bite it & finally take a pic lol but Dawg interferred & i shut him down with all my pics in tha hood,Me,Skank took sum & ill take another in tha hood today before or after tha Mayweather fight for these Bytch ass niggaz :whaat:

Got these niggaz on hush mode,But i wanna see niggaz excuse later lol,Skank asked for a hand pic outside & right away i took that muthafucka ,These other niggaz are trolls ,Multi accounts & true white boyz thats nowhere in no hood ,What's so hard about going outside & taking a pic :2cents:

:approve: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents:

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » September 13th, 2015, 2:25 am

K-DAWG wrote:
SHANK wrote:Hood mini mall va :lol: :tiphat:
You good you ain't faking pics plus yours can trace metadata it's jpg. It gives me the exact time you took it.

:hmm: Image

oog
oog

Post by » September 13th, 2015, 2:27 am

chillidog wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:
SHANK wrote:Hood mini mall va :lol: :tiphat:
You good you ain't faking pics plus yours can trace metadata it's jpg. It gives me the exact time you took it.

:hmm: Image
I think you got me confused with the nerd you cosigning who been pulling up stats and editing pictures getting caught.

oog
oog

Post by » September 13th, 2015, 2:40 am

PmoneY wrote: Chili get in here :lol:
PmoneY wrote:Chili,Spitz,Expose, Spade,Sckan,Compton Santana,Foolie,Tiny Bash really from out here .....Me & 4pacc even know a few of tha same niggaz who close like fam but niggaz is Jealous & Hate Cali niggaz on here foolie,it's outta hand

@213,i been did that bro & even put Gay rock killa on tha paper
chillidog wrote:
PmoneY wrote::tiphat: 2 my nigga Shank ,HoodProphet now it's your turn :whaat:

@Serpent,Tha first pic was a punk azz catch to get cracka boy hoodbeenup to bite it & finally take a pic lol but Dawg interferred & i shut him down with all my pics in tha hood,Me,Skank took sum & ill take another in tha hood today before or after tha Mayweather fight for these Bytch ass niggaz :whaat:

Got these niggaz on hush mode,But i wanna see niggaz excuse later lol,Skank asked for a hand pic outside & right away i took that muthafucka ,These other niggaz are trolls ,Multi accounts & true white boyz thats nowhere in no hood ,What's so hard about going outside & taking a pic :2cents:

:approve: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents:

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » September 13th, 2015, 2:52 am

SircBoyCri$$ wrote:Real Gangsters move in silence... Fuck Street Fame

Meanwhile Tookie shakin his azz in front of crackas like a $5 dollar hoe & robbin liquor stores...

[youtube]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ewd4jvf5Fn4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

Meanwhile in Chicago we had our Organized Crime shit poppin :ohhh: not robbin 7/11s

see that Brown Bomber? Moors :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:
Image :lol:

PmoneY
superior
superior

Post by PmoneY » September 13th, 2015, 2:56 am

HoodBeenUp stop trying to switch tha subject white boy,You saw my Black hands in that 105 freeway pic i took earlier with today's date written :2cents:

Now you gotta put up or shut up Jew boi :whaat:

PmoneY
superior
superior

Post by PmoneY » September 13th, 2015, 3:01 am

@Dawg,stay out my way next time lil nigga ,You know damn well my pics in Tha 83gcz & Verz not on fucking website :2cents:

But that 105 freeway picture with my hand was me doing Magic right :lol:

And since you like saving white devils get your boyfriend HoodProphet to take a pic :ohhh:

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » September 13th, 2015, 3:03 am

got damn shame. which side of the fence u niggas is on? riding on yo own people for this fuck boy Jay Jew Rock :killself:

P already proved he was a nigga a long time ago when we was trying to expose Jay Rock bitch ass. Jay Rock remember the time u used to live in Italy and the time u went on vacation in Russia. RUSSIA NIGGA WHAT NIGGA TAKES A VACATION TO RUSSIA :yeahright:

oog
oog

Post by » September 13th, 2015, 3:05 am

PmoneY wrote:@Dawg,stay out my way next time lil nigga ,You know damn well my pics in Tha 83gcz & Verz not on fucking website :2cents:

But that 105 freeway picture with my hand was me doing Magic right :lol:

And since you like saving white devils get your boyfriend HoodProphet to take a pic :ohhh:
Nigga you the biggest fraud you ain't black and I ain't down with Jay Rock. Don't talk that gay talk boyfriend shit when you was dropping more niggas names than Game stripper ass.
You know you edited post the real niggas peeped lil white trailer trash.

oog
oog

Post by » September 13th, 2015, 3:08 am

chillidog wrote:got damn shame. which side of the fence u niggas is on? riding on yo own people for this fuck boy Jay Jew Rock :killself:

P already proved he was a nigga a long time ago when we was trying to expose Jay Rock bitch ass. Jay Rock remember the time u used to live in Italy and the time u went on vacation in Russia. RUSSIA NIGGA WHAT NIGGA TAKES A VACATION TO RUSSIA :yeahright:
Riding on who for who when I exposed Jay Rock. You ride on niggas for Kasadorez. I'm on my own side fuck you and him ya'll been bitches you just a black one who worship edomite pussy.

PmoneY
superior
superior

Post by PmoneY » September 13th, 2015, 3:12 am

@K,My black hands in that 105 east pic proves otherwise you bytch azz nigga,Dont be mad i turned your expose to an epic fail & now you mad at all tha Eastcoast niggaz & other Cali niggaz said im 100 :2cents:

You keep trynna to stay on that first bullshit pic that i even admitted was a catch for Hoodbeenup but you ignore all my pics in tha 83gcz & Verz kuz you a house nigga homie :2cents:

My muthafucking nigga Chili 100 :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat:
He got something against a nigga or tha West but if he ever visit 99th & Crenshaw where he gonna get marked out @ #Omm

PmoneY
superior
superior

Post by PmoneY » September 13th, 2015, 3:17 am

Bytch azz house nigga :2cents:

Nigga prolly a confused mulatto or some shit,He sucking cracka Gay rock dick like tha pussy coon he really is :2cents:

But it's still West & South Luv,But Fuck Gay Dawg from now on,Nigga was trying his hardest to expose me but that Black hand by tha 105 had him saying im working magic :whaat:

oog
oog

Post by » September 13th, 2015, 3:18 am

PmoneY wrote:@K,My black hands in that 105 east pic proves otherwise you bytch azz nigga,Dont be mad i turned your expose to an epic fail & now you mad at all tha Eastcoast niggaz & other Cali niggaz said im 100 :2cents:

You keep trynna to stay on that first bullshit pic that i even admitted was a catch for Hoodbeenup but you ignore all my pics in tha 83gcz & Verz kuz you a house nigga homie :2cents:

My muthafucking nigga Chili 100 :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat:
He got something against a nigga or tha West but if he ever visit 99th & Crenshaw where he gonna get marked out @ #Omm
Nigga you white ain't no fail there is no other excuse for the edited pics or the stats. I'm not mad at anybody you been a joke that's why niggas call you tourist and nerd.
You steady cursing worrying about others but has no explanation why you faked several pictures?

oog
oog

Post by » September 13th, 2015, 3:20 am

PmoneY wrote:Bytch azz house nigga :2cents:

Nigga prolly a confused mulatto or some shit,He sucking cracka Gay rock dick like tha pussy coon he really is :2cents:

But it's still West & South Luv,But Fuck Gay Dawg from now on,Nigga was trying his hardest to expose me but that Black hand by tha 105 had him saying im working magic :whaat:
You steady saying gay shit is that your argument I barely cursed you get out your feelings you fake and lmao at Mulatto only a white boy would say that.

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » September 13th, 2015, 3:25 am

SHANK wrote:I give it to p money he post pics whenever u ask him to unlike other niggas who fake the funk like a mother fucker on here I'm not a LA nigga even though I been there often when I was living in the bay so I give him a Benoit of a doubt he's telling the truth he's a cali nigga for sure

yeah PmoneY is a Cali nigga for sure. u can tell who is really raised in a hood area and who wasnt. u can also tell who was hanging with lames.. you can tell who is the real niggas who really been thru the struggle too

:lol: but P is on one of my type of rants when i be going in on niggas who be talkin shit calling niggas broke or sayin cuz im on here that i dont be getting ass