Wish to reconnect to my Nation (21-22-12)

fresh meat
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: 21-22-12 (1998) - I wish to reconnect w AVLN

Wish to reconnect to my Nation (21-22-12)

Postby exiquio » July 18th, 2015, 8:55 pm

Years ago I was guilty of posting something on post that disrespected my humble hometown of HVL, GA. I revealed too much as I was new to social media. That said, I'm back for a different reason.

I once ran with the most notorious gangsters in my city. They claimed 62HPBSGB. Anyone from Hinesville born in the 80s knows about Geronimo who put me on. Back then, my city was split between Crips and GDs who aligned under a so-called 8-Ball (C + Pitch) and they rivaled against Blood which was exclusively Brim Gang back then. The Brims were the harderst in the city, but they banged for no reason and shot over colors. That never sat well with me being the intelligent person I am.

When all the Brim OGs were locked, Pancho left the city and I lost touch with the set, I learned of 21-22-12's who moved into town (military town) in a neighborhood next to mine. Upon meeting them and seeing what they were about, I knew I found my home. We were not a gang and we followed a strict set of rules. I was put on by Joe who brough VL to Hinesville before he left to Houston. Anyone plugged in to the streets knew me as EZ and that I was the one running anything VL at Bradwell Institute before I was kicked out of school in '99 and went to jail briefly in '00. I post under my real name because I'm authentic and ain't hiding (exiquio - shout out to police).

I left the town at 17 when it became clear my life wasn't guranteed, but I continued to follow the rules I was giving and to keep the signs I could remember. I never misrepresented the Mation with gangsterism and indeed, I kept the same laws and made a software engineer of myself after many trials and errors (look me up - I'm the only Black man with my name afaik).

I've long lost my written history though I remember much of it. I see the literature that's available online and some of it is definitely legit, but other parts I question. I also possess knowledge of things I don't see in any literature which is why I've avoided using it though I don't have my own. I'm confident of my authenticity, but I'm lost without a connection to the Nation as a whole.

I wish to represent VL properly and to be a positive influence on any in my circle. I have to be conservative about it given a lost of history and a connection to others meaning I can not expand the nation in the midst of the savagery here in New Mexico where the X3 sets run the streets.

I'm a software engineer by trade these days and I wish to give back to the Nation and to stand on a solid foundation. Though I'm 32 years old and have been on point for half my life, I move on shaky ground. I wish to connect with a superior who understands what we are about and I am confident I can reveal things only a true member would know to identify myself. I need legit literature such as rules, regulations and ranks and I need to have a connection to authentic People so I can make authentic moves.

This is a long shot, but it is what it is. I have enough knowledge to identify a fraud from the real myself so I hope people unaffiliated refrain from contacting me. And to law enforcement, this is in no way, shape or form related to anything gangster. Almighty is about something greater.

All is Well

underboss
underboss
Location: 44w-Monoply,new york killa,chicano killa,die 5,die fins, die B's,die RED,ubn-k
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,los rastrojos,cali & CDL Kartel

Re: Wish to reconnect to my Nation (21-22-12)

Postby T Ochoa » July 18th, 2015, 9:06 pm

:facepalm: :cmon: ...............from a real born & raised Georgia nigga..........:gtfo: :gtfoh: :lmao: :shoot: :plank: ............................damn boi u went from being 8ball,to graduating doing something, to now wanting 2 take orders from a fake muslim/hook nation :lmao:

fresh meat

Postby exiquio » December 25th, 2015, 1:24 pm

You misunderstood, but it's all good. I've been Almighty since I was a boy and I was kicked out of school (Bradwell Institue where I ran UVL), buddy. I have an 8th grade education, but I flipped it into building with PhDs.

I'm superior meaning I don't take orders. I live out here in New Mexico where the WSL, Surs, 18th St and all that reign. I was just looking for family, but I appreciate the hate from someone who is clearly not a real GA nigga. I'm E-Z from Hinesville and my name still holds weight. Plus I know the niggas who ran GD (D.P., Julio from the Crab Shack and all them) in the Coastal Empire during the 90s and they wouldn't be beefing on a website. Unlike you though, I can get it anywhere and I can do it legally.

If you are a real BOSS and really on some Growth and Development, you would respect a nigga trying to lead the youth back to what Vice Lords were doing before COINTELPRO, but you're an ignorant fuck who believes in all that devilishment ("Followers of Lord King..." ). But All is Well, brother.

I will just rep solo like I've been doing since i left GA. I can't build the Nation out here because I lack modern protocols..

Exiquio Cooper-Anderson <-- I am not hard to find for any of you clowns hiding behind a computer or you police who surf this site regularly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koFIQkocXbU

PS

No disrespect to real GDs. These little kids give all the Nations a bad name. I break bread with some GA GD's who moved out here because they aren't on that bullshit. Y'all idiots fell for the white man's trick.

I need to stop educating niggas on a forum. I had to defend my city and then defend myself for wanting to connect with real ones. I'm done playing internet.

fresh meat

Postby exiquio » December 25th, 2015, 1:26 pm

Not sure why I assumed the hater was from GD, but it's too late now. lol.

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby ILick-Queens » December 25th, 2015, 4:11 pm

Gdk vlk die 5 gang ,runs georgia :tiphat: bloods bullying vicelords in Memphis & Atlanta :ohhh:

superior
superior
Region: North East
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby Fake Deleted » December 25th, 2015, 4:33 pm

Twenty47, stop the bull shit. You don't even leave your house & from Macon. How do you know what's going on in ATL & Memphis?

general
general
Region: West
Affiliation: Runaway slave patrol

Postby Lil.One » December 25th, 2015, 10:02 pm

Palms. up. my. brother. all. is. well. send. me. your. address. nd. i. will. get. back. at. u. with. some. new. literature. for. u. to. read. up. on. shits. changed. since. u. went. away. my. brother. all. is. well. almighty. hook. finball. gaylord. sharks. gang. my. brother. all. is. well. :tiphat: :tiphat:

prince
prince
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: the weed be lettin ya know....evil lurks...

Postby King♚Kutthroat » December 25th, 2015, 11:14 pm

Lil.One wrote:Palms. up. my. brother. all. is. well. send. me. your. address. nd. i. will. get. back. at. u. with. some. new. literature. for. u. to. read. up. on. shits. changed. since. u. went. away. my. brother. all. is. well. almighty. hook. finball. gaylord. sharks. gang. my. brother. all. is. well. :tiphat: :tiphat:

:lmao:

prince
prince
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: the weed be lettin ya know....evil lurks...

Postby King♚Kutthroat » December 25th, 2015, 11:17 pm

Almighty Vagina Lane Nation. LTPFJ. all is well :tiphat:

superior
superior
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » December 26th, 2015, 12:03 am

2darksIIIde4 wrote:Gdk vlk die 5 gang ,runs georgia :tiphat: bloods bullying vicelords in Memphis & Atlanta :ohhh:

GDK for them Loc City Niggas PBGN RIP Pappy :lol:

superior
superior
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » December 26th, 2015, 12:04 am

Lil.One wrote:Palms. up. my. brother. all. is. well. send. me. your. address. nd. i. will. get. back. at. u. with. some. new. literature. for. u. to. read. up. on. shits. changed. since. u. went. away. my. brother. all. is. well. almighty. hook. finball. gaylord. sharks. gang. my. brother. all. is. well. :tiphat: :tiphat:

hola ese :tiphat:

Return to Lobby