AIGN 5 or 6?

Redro5150
underboss
underboss
Posts: 902
Joined: August 13th, 2014, 8:07 pm

AIGN 5 or 6?

Post by Redro5150 » May 19th, 2015, 12:45 pm

Do the Imperial Gangsters bang the 5 or the 6? I always hear them as "Almighty" but I thought they were Folk?

User avatar
Zoediak1804
prince
prince
Posts: 7845
Joined: January 14th, 2014, 4:19 pm

Re: AIGN 5 or 6?

Post by Zoediak1804 » May 19th, 2015, 1:38 pm

imperial gayboys are irrelevant to almost every corner of the globe except their section 8 meth infested block so i dont even kno why u thought they was even worthy enuff to make a thread about :facepalm:

plus u can easily google this shit or go to the Midwest section :smh: :killself:

AllidoisFIN
captain
captain
Posts: 484
Joined: October 16th, 2013, 6:21 pm

Re: AIGN 5 or 6?

Post by AllidoisFIN » May 19th, 2015, 2:31 pm

Haha yea the Gumballs are lame AF. But they had their day. They Almighty Folks. There are 3 umbrellas for Folks that aren't Black mobs...Insane, Maniac and Almighty. Some don't fall under that tho like 26.

Bel Airs
boss
boss
Posts: 2642
Joined: November 8th, 2014, 4:57 pm

Re: AIGN 5 or 6?

Post by Bel Airs » May 19th, 2015, 2:54 pm

Zoediak bitch ass done being grounded from the computer :discust:

IGs getting indicted everywhere for bodies and drugs, they putting in work :2cents:

User avatar
Zoediak1804
prince
prince
Posts: 7845
Joined: January 14th, 2014, 4:19 pm

Re: AIGN 5 or 6?

Post by Zoediak1804 » May 19th, 2015, 3:04 pm

Bel Airs wrote:Zoediak bitch ass done being grounded from the computer :discust:

IGs getting indicted everywhere for bodies and drugs, they putting in work :2cents:
what mob are u in casper?

User avatar
T Ochoa
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1840
Joined: March 15th, 2015, 11:25 pm

Re: AIGN 5 or 6?

Post by T Ochoa » May 19th, 2015, 4:01 pm

:lol:
Redro5150 wrote:Do the Imperial Gangsters bang the 5 or the 6? I always hear them as "Almighty" but I thought they were Folk?

:cmon: :killself: it's a lot of folks mobs with Almighty in they title, bd's was 1 of the first mobs to have almighty in they title for folks or fins nigga, dat don't mean siitttttttttttt :whaat: :killself: :facepalm: :lol: ...................does rollin 20's means crips, or nhb's :ohhh: :whaat:

User avatar
CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm

Re: AIGN 5 or 6?

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » May 19th, 2015, 4:19 pm

Redro5150 wrote:Do the Imperial Gangsters bang the 5 or the 6? I always hear them as "Almighty" but I thought they were Folk?
Folks they Almighty is a title like Insane Barnone Renegade Maniac etc
example Almighty Ambrose
Almighty Satan Disciples yes this was a thing back then seen it on one of their old school cards
Almighty Brazers
Almighty Harrison Gents
Almighty Krazy Get Down Boyz Lil Zay 6300 crew
Almighty Latin Eagles
Almighty Imperial Gangsters
Almighty Simon City Royals
Almighty Black Disciples
i think I even say a card with Almighty Gangster Two Six i could be mixing up the mobs with SDz tho
but yeah Folks can claim Almighty :tiphat:

AllidoisFIN
captain
captain
Posts: 484
Joined: October 16th, 2013, 6:21 pm

Re: AIGN 5 or 6?

Post by AllidoisFIN » May 19th, 2015, 4:23 pm

Bel Airs wrote:Zoediak bitch ass done being grounded from the computer :discust:

IGs getting indicted everywhere for bodies and drugs, they putting in work :2cents:
I was speaking on the IGs in S.FL where Zoe is from. I used to live down there, they used to be a lot diff there than they are today. Wasn't talkin on the Chi ones because I've never lived around them and what I hear comes from the bros so you know how that goes lol but everyone knows they have blocks up there that aren't soft. When I was in Madison WI I ran into some when I was there for work and they were a joke. They waited for me in the parking lot of fuckin PF Changs and just yelled from a car and I was by myself. But I know for a fact the FL ones are goof troop like Zoe said.

@Dose 26 used to have a few diff things with their name like TSD when they were cool with Disciples and Spanish Gangster 26. Never heard of ATS tho.

User avatar
Cheech
colonel
colonel
Posts: 693
Joined: October 19th, 2014, 11:30 pm

Re: AIGN 5 or 6?

Post by Cheech » May 19th, 2015, 6:00 pm

lol that boy zoe is the reason i signed up here. Ive been knowing about this site for years but he was talkin about miami street shit and was talkin bout IGz are rich whiteboys from south beach

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hbyasg3ybhA

Peep them whiteboys tho :yeahaight:

User avatar
CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm

Re: AIGN 5 or 6?

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » May 19th, 2015, 6:02 pm

Zoediak1804 wrote:
Bel Airs wrote:Zoediak bitch ass done being grounded from the computer :discust:

IGs getting indicted everywhere for bodies and drugs, they putting in work :2cents:
what mob are u in casper?
lol thats a police ass question tho :shrug:

User avatar
Zoediak1804
prince
prince
Posts: 7845
Joined: January 14th, 2014, 4:19 pm

Re: AIGN 5 or 6?

Post by Zoediak1804 » May 19th, 2015, 7:21 pm

Cheech wrote:lol that boy zoe is the reason i signed up here. Ive been knowing about this site for years but he was talkin about miami street shit and was talkin bout IGz are rich whiteboys from south beach

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hbyasg3ybhA

Peep them whiteboys tho :yeahaight:
Still goofs

Redro5150
underboss
underboss
Posts: 902
Joined: August 13th, 2014, 8:07 pm

Re: AIGN 5 or 6?

Post by Redro5150 » May 19th, 2015, 7:35 pm

AllidoisFIN wrote:Haha yea the Gumballs are lame AF. But they had their day. They Almighty Folks. There are 3 umbrellas for Folks that aren't Black mobs...Insane, Maniac and Almighty. Some don't fall under that tho like 26.
I thought insane, renegade, maniac, outlaw, etc. was some other shit with more in fighting kinda shit not "non black mobs" because used to beef with some IGDs and IVLs and the GDs didn't fuck with any other GDs outside the set and same for the VLs. I don't get half of this prefix gang bang shit anymore.

User avatar
Stray-Matter
lieutenant
lieutenant
Posts: 356
Joined: February 5th, 2014, 7:48 pm

Re: AIGN 5 or 6?

Post by Stray-Matter » May 19th, 2015, 8:40 pm

IG'z use to ride 6..now ride 7 there own shit but still Folks..not that it matters cause everyone is killing everyone.

User avatar
CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm

Re: AIGN 5 or 6?

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » May 19th, 2015, 8:44 pm

Redro5150 wrote:
AllidoisFIN wrote:Haha yea the Gumballs are lame AF. But they had their day. They Almighty Folks. There are 3 umbrellas for Folks that aren't Black mobs...Insane, Maniac and Almighty. Some don't fall under that tho like 26.
I thought insane, renegade, maniac, outlaw, etc. was some other shit with more in fighting kinda shit not "non black mobs" because used to beef with some IGDs and IVLs and the GDs didn't fuck with any other GDs outside the set and same for the VLs. I don't get half of this prefix gang bang shit anymore.
down here its love if its Folks Nation thats Chicago shit tho when they lose Structure its all love with Almighty Simon City Royals and Insane Gangster Disciples but up there its a different story and most mobs up there do have in fighting so the name itself doesn't really mean much and the Bloods and Crips also have in fighting too Rollin 60s vs Hoovers
G Shine vs Sex Money Murda or Queen Street Bloods vs Inglewood Families Bloods like Twenty74 said its like saying is Rollin20s bloods and Rollin 20s Crips the name is Universal

User avatar
CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm

Re: AIGN 5 or 6?

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » May 19th, 2015, 8:46 pm

Stray-Matter wrote:IG'z use to ride 6..now ride 7 there own shit but still Folks..not that it matters cause everyone is killing everyone.
they toss up Forks got a good working relationship with GDN they still rocking Black and Pink some rock Red here

AllidoisFIN
captain
captain
Posts: 484
Joined: October 16th, 2013, 6:21 pm

Re: AIGN 5 or 6?

Post by AllidoisFIN » May 19th, 2015, 8:53 pm

DoseOfTruth wrote:
Stray-Matter wrote:IG'z use to ride 6..now ride 7 there own shit but still Folks..not that it matters cause everyone is killing everyone.
they toss up Forks got a good working relationship with GDN they still rocking Black and Pink some rock Red here

Where u at that IGs is throwin the rakes up?! If that's what they do then they have NO ties to Chi because that is a no go for them.

User avatar
Zoediak1804
prince
prince
Posts: 7845
Joined: January 14th, 2014, 4:19 pm

Re: AIGN 5 or 6?

Post by Zoediak1804 » May 19th, 2015, 8:57 pm

AllidoisFIN wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
Stray-Matter wrote:IG'z use to ride 6..now ride 7 there own shit but still Folks..not that it matters cause everyone is killing everyone.
they toss up Forks got a good working relationship with GDN they still rocking Black and Pink some rock Red here

Where u at that IGs is throwin the rakes up?! If that's what they do then they have NO ties to Chi because that is a no go for them.
buddy aint a real one woe

dont mind him

User avatar
CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm

Re: AIGN 5 or 6?

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » May 19th, 2015, 8:58 pm

Zoediak1804 wrote:
AllidoisFIN wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
Stray-Matter wrote:IG'z use to ride 6..now ride 7 there own shit but still Folks..not that it matters cause everyone is killing everyone.
they toss up Forks got a good working relationship with GDN they still rocking Black and Pink some rock Red here

Where u at that IGs is throwin the rakes up?! If that's what they do then they have NO ties to Chi because that is a no go for them.
buddy aint a real one woe

dont mind him
you 12 :tiphat:

User avatar
Stray-Matter
lieutenant
lieutenant
Posts: 356
Joined: February 5th, 2014, 7:48 pm

Re: AIGN 5 or 6?

Post by Stray-Matter » May 19th, 2015, 9:05 pm

AllidoisFIN wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
Stray-Matter wrote:IG'z use to ride 6..now ride 7 there own shit but still Folks..not that it matters cause everyone is killing everyone.
they toss up Forks got a good working relationship with GDN they still rocking Black and Pink some rock Red here

Where u at that IGs is throwin the rakes up?! If that's what they do then they have NO ties to Chi because that is a no go for them.
Throwing rakes up..not for a long time. Never said they are throwing rakes up..but sill call each other IG folks. From Melrose..Former IG from the Jungle..now in Northern Michigan.

User avatar
Stray-Matter
lieutenant
lieutenant
Posts: 356
Joined: February 5th, 2014, 7:48 pm

Re: AIGN 5 or 6?

Post by Stray-Matter » May 19th, 2015, 9:07 pm

Zoediak1804 wrote:
AllidoisFIN wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
Stray-Matter wrote:IG'z use to ride 6..now ride 7 there own shit but still Folks..not that it matters cause everyone is killing everyone.
they toss up Forks got a good working relationship with GDN they still rocking Black and Pink some rock Red here

Where u at that IGs is throwin the rakes up?! If that's what they do then they have NO ties to Chi because that is a no go for them.
buddy aint a real one woe

dont mind him
Ok Zoey..don't you have a pizza to mooch.

User avatar
CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm

Re: AIGN 5 or 6?

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » May 19th, 2015, 9:09 pm

Stray-Matter wrote:
AllidoisFIN wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
Stray-Matter wrote:IG'z use to ride 6..now ride 7 there own shit but still Folks..not that it matters cause everyone is killing everyone.
they toss up Forks got a good working relationship with GDN they still rocking Black and Pink some rock Red here

Where u at that IGs is throwin the rakes up?! If that's what they do then they have NO ties to Chi because that is a no go for them.
Throwing rakes up..not for a long time. Never said they are throwing rakes up..but sill call each other IG folks. From Melrose..Former IG from the Jungle..now in Northern Michigan.
I mean down south they got the relationship cause they Folks its similar to how greet the Royals same way we greet IGz they throw up Forks to greet the brothers BDz do that shit too its weird cause they dropping them in Chicago

User avatar
CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm

Re: AIGN 5 or 6?

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » May 19th, 2015, 9:10 pm

Stray-Matter wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:
AllidoisFIN wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
Stray-Matter wrote:IG'z use to ride 6..now ride 7 there own shit but still Folks..not that it matters cause everyone is killing everyone.
they toss up Forks got a good working relationship with GDN they still rocking Black and Pink some rock Red here

Where u at that IGs is throwin the rakes up?! If that's what they do then they have NO ties to Chi because that is a no go for them.
buddy aint a real one woe

dont mind him
Ok Zoey..don't you have a pizza to mooch.
lol its funny kid always in Folks Nation bidness G he thirsty for information :discust:

User avatar
Zoediak1804
prince
prince
Posts: 7845
Joined: January 14th, 2014, 4:19 pm

Re: AIGN 5 or 6?

Post by Zoediak1804 » May 19th, 2015, 9:10 pm

@Stray sit back in yo rockin chair old man i was talkin bout the fake GD

User avatar
Stray-Matter
lieutenant
lieutenant
Posts: 356
Joined: February 5th, 2014, 7:48 pm

Re: AIGN 5 or 6?

Post by Stray-Matter » May 19th, 2015, 9:12 pm

DoseOfTruth wrote:
Stray-Matter wrote:
AllidoisFIN wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
Stray-Matter wrote:IG'z use to ride 6..now ride 7 there own shit but still Folks..not that it matters cause everyone is killing everyone.
they toss up Forks got a good working relationship with GDN they still rocking Black and Pink some rock Red here

Where u at that IGs is throwin the rakes up?! If that's what they do then they have NO ties to Chi because that is a no go for them.
Throwing rakes up..not for a long time. Never said they are throwing rakes up..but sill call each other IG folks. From Melrose..Former IG from the Jungle..now in Northern Michigan.
I mean down south they got the relationship cause they Folks its similar to how greet the Royals same way we greet IGz they throw up Forks to greet the brothers BDz do that shit too its weird cause they dropping them in Chicago
In Chicago or the burbs..any IG throwing forks up will be smashed.

User avatar
CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm

Re: AIGN 5 or 6?

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » May 19th, 2015, 9:13 pm

Zoediak1804 wrote:@Stray sit back in yo rockin chair old man i was talkin bout the fake GD
you should proof read your errors on that Zoe Pound Page just saying Kid :whaat:

Post Reply