AIGN 5 or 6?

underboss
underboss
Region: North East
Affiliation: Outlaw

AIGN 5 or 6?

Postby Redro5150 » May 19th, 2015, 12:45 pm

Do the Imperial Gangsters bang the 5 or the 6? I always hear them as "Almighty" but I thought they were Folk?

prince
prince
Region: South
Affiliation: W/S 316 Palmetto Park Playaz Top 6 (561-ZMG)

Re: AIGN 5 or 6?

Postby Zoediak1804 » May 19th, 2015, 1:38 pm

imperial gayboys are irrelevant to almost every corner of the globe except their section 8 meth infested block so i dont even kno why u thought they was even worthy enuff to make a thread about :facepalm:

plus u can easily google this shit or go to the Midwest section :smh: :killself:

captain
captain
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: 360...no more no less :•:

Postby AllidoisFIN » May 19th, 2015, 2:31 pm

Haha yea the Gumballs are lame AF. But they had their day. They Almighty Folks. There are 3 umbrellas for Folks that aren't Black mobs...Insane, Maniac and Almighty. Some don't fall under that tho like 26.

boss
boss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby Bel Airs » May 19th, 2015, 2:54 pm

Zoediak bitch ass done being grounded from the computer :discust:

IGs getting indicted everywhere for bodies and drugs, they putting in work :2cents:

prince
prince

Postby Zoediak1804 » May 19th, 2015, 3:04 pm

Bel Airs wrote:Zoediak bitch ass done being grounded from the computer :discust:

IGs getting indicted everywhere for bodies and drugs, they putting in work :2cents:

what mob are u in casper?

underboss
underboss
Location: 44w-Monoply,new york killa,chicano killa,die 5,die fins, die B's,die RED,ubn-k
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,los rastrojos,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby T Ochoa » May 19th, 2015, 4:01 pm

:lol:
Redro5150 wrote:Do the Imperial Gangsters bang the 5 or the 6? I always hear them as "Almighty" but I thought they were Folk?

:cmon: :killself: it's a lot of folks mobs with Almighty in they title, bd's was 1 of the first mobs to have almighty in they title for folks or fins nigga, dat don't mean siitttttttttttt :whaat: :killself: :facepalm: :lol: ...................does rollin 20's means crips, or nhb's :ohhh: :whaat:

superior
superior
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » May 19th, 2015, 4:19 pm

Redro5150 wrote:Do the Imperial Gangsters bang the 5 or the 6? I always hear them as "Almighty" but I thought they were Folk?

Folks they Almighty is a title like Insane Barnone Renegade Maniac etc
example Almighty Ambrose
Almighty Satan Disciples yes this was a thing back then seen it on one of their old school cards
Almighty Brazers
Almighty Harrison Gents
Almighty Krazy Get Down Boyz Lil Zay 6300 crew
Almighty Latin Eagles
Almighty Imperial Gangsters
Almighty Simon City Royals
Almighty Black Disciples
i think I even say a card with Almighty Gangster Two Six i could be mixing up the mobs with SDz tho
but yeah Folks can claim Almighty :tiphat:

captain
captain

Postby AllidoisFIN » May 19th, 2015, 4:23 pm

Bel Airs wrote:Zoediak bitch ass done being grounded from the computer :discust:

I was speaking on the IGs in S.FL where Zoe is from. I used to live down there, they used to be a lot diff there than they are today. Wasn't talkin on the Chi ones because I've never lived around them and what I hear comes from the bros so you know how that goes lol but everyone knows they have blocks up there that aren't soft. When I was in Madison WI I ran into some when I was there for work and they were a joke. They waited for me in the parking lot of fuckin PF Changs and just yelled from a car and I was by myself. But I know for a fact the FL ones are goof troop like Zoe said.

@Dose 26 used to have a few diff things with their name like TSD when they were cool with Disciples and Spanish Gangster 26. Never heard of ATS tho.

colonel
colonel
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby Cheech » May 19th, 2015, 6:00 pm

lol that boy zoe is the reason i signed up here. Ive been knowing about this site for years but he was talkin about miami street shit and was talkin bout IGz are rich whiteboys from south beach

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hbyasg3ybhA

Peep them whiteboys tho :yeahaight:

superior
superior

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » May 19th, 2015, 6:02 pm

Zoediak1804 wrote:

what mob are u in casper?

lol thats a police ass question tho :shrug:

prince
prince

Postby Zoediak1804 » May 19th, 2015, 7:21 pm

Cheech wrote:lol that boy zoe is the reason i signed up here. Ive been knowing about this site for years but he was talkin about miami street shit and was talkin bout IGz are rich whiteboys from south beach

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hbyasg3ybhA

Peep them whiteboys tho :yeahaight:

Still goofs

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Outlaw

Postby Redro5150 » May 19th, 2015, 7:35 pm

AllidoisFIN wrote:Haha yea the Gumballs are lame AF. But they had their day. They Almighty Folks. There are 3 umbrellas for Folks that aren't Black mobs...Insane, Maniac and Almighty. Some don't fall under that tho like 26.

I thought insane, renegade, maniac, outlaw, etc. was some other shit with more in fighting kinda shit not "non black mobs" because used to beef with some IGDs and IVLs and the GDs didn't fuck with any other GDs outside the set and same for the VLs. I don't get half of this prefix gang bang shit anymore.

lieutenant
lieutenant
Affiliation: Retired Folks UA, IG

Postby Stray-Matter » May 19th, 2015, 8:40 pm

IG'z use to ride 6..now ride 7 there own shit but still Folks..not that it matters cause everyone is killing everyone.

superior
superior

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » May 19th, 2015, 8:44 pm

Redro5150 wrote:
AllidoisFIN wrote:Haha yea the Gumballs are lame AF. But they had their day. They Almighty Folks. There are 3 umbrellas for Folks that aren't Black mobs...Insane, Maniac and Almighty. Some don't fall under that tho like 26.

I thought insane, renegade, maniac, outlaw, etc. was some other shit with more in fighting kinda shit not "non black mobs" because used to beef with some IGDs and IVLs and the GDs didn't fuck with any other GDs outside the set and same for the VLs. I don't get half of this prefix gang bang shit anymore.

down here its love if its Folks Nation thats Chicago shit tho when they lose Structure its all love with Almighty Simon City Royals and Insane Gangster Disciples but up there its a different story and most mobs up there do have in fighting so the name itself doesn't really mean much and the Bloods and Crips also have in fighting too Rollin 60s vs Hoovers
G Shine vs Sex Money Murda or Queen Street Bloods vs Inglewood Families Bloods like Twenty74 said its like saying is Rollin20s bloods and Rollin 20s Crips the name is Universal

superior
superior

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » May 19th, 2015, 8:46 pm

Stray-Matter wrote:IG'z use to ride 6..now ride 7 there own shit but still Folks..not that it matters cause everyone is killing everyone.

they toss up Forks got a good working relationship with GDN they still rocking Black and Pink some rock Red here

captain
captain

Postby AllidoisFIN » May 19th, 2015, 8:53 pm

DoseOfTruth wrote:
Stray-Matter wrote:IG'z use to ride 6..now ride 7 there own shit but still Folks..not that it matters cause everyone is killing everyone.

they toss up Forks got a good working relationship with GDN they still rocking Black and Pink some rock Red here

Where u at that IGs is throwin the rakes up?! If that's what they do then they have NO ties to Chi because that is a no go for them.

prince
prince

Postby Zoediak1804 » May 19th, 2015, 8:57 pm

AllidoisFIN wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:

Where u at that IGs is throwin the rakes up?! If that's what they do then they have NO ties to Chi because that is a no go for them.

buddy aint a real one woe

dont mind him

superior
superior

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » May 19th, 2015, 8:58 pm

Zoediak1804 wrote:
AllidoisFIN wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:

dont mind him

you 12 :tiphat:

lieutenant
lieutenant

Postby Stray-Matter » May 19th, 2015, 9:05 pm

AllidoisFIN wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:

Throwing rakes up..not for a long time. Never said they are throwing rakes up..but sill call each other IG folks. From Melrose..Former IG from the Jungle..now in Northern Michigan.

lieutenant
lieutenant

Postby Stray-Matter » May 19th, 2015, 9:07 pm

Zoediak1804 wrote:
AllidoisFIN wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:

dont mind him

Ok Zoey..don't you have a pizza to mooch.

superior
superior

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » May 19th, 2015, 9:09 pm

Stray-Matter wrote:
AllidoisFIN wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:

Throwing rakes up..not for a long time. Never said they are throwing rakes up..but sill call each other IG folks. From Melrose..Former IG from the Jungle..now in Northern Michigan.

I mean down south they got the relationship cause they Folks its similar to how greet the Royals same way we greet IGz they throw up Forks to greet the brothers BDz do that shit too its weird cause they dropping them in Chicago

superior
superior

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » May 19th, 2015, 9:10 pm

Stray-Matter wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:
AllidoisFIN wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:

dont mind him

Ok Zoey..don't you have a pizza to mooch.

lol its funny kid always in Folks Nation bidness G he thirsty for information :discust:

prince
prince

Postby Zoediak1804 » May 19th, 2015, 9:10 pm

@Stray sit back in yo rockin chair old man i was talkin bout the fake GD

lieutenant
lieutenant

Postby Stray-Matter » May 19th, 2015, 9:12 pm

DoseOfTruth wrote:
Stray-Matter wrote:
AllidoisFIN wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:

I mean down south they got the relationship cause they Folks its similar to how greet the Royals same way we greet IGz they throw up Forks to greet the brothers BDz do that shit too its weird cause they dropping them in Chicago

In Chicago or the burbs..any IG throwing forks up will be smashed.

superior
superior

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » May 19th, 2015, 9:13 pm

Zoediak1804 wrote:@Stray sit back in yo rockin chair old man i was talkin bout the fake GD

you should proof read your errors on that Zoe Pound Page just saying Kid :whaat:

Next

Return to Lobby