Official Hoodup Intervention for our friend HeavyndaGame/4daRecord/Rawdawg/Etc...this is Serious

CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior

Re: Official Hoodup Intervention for our friend HeavyndaGame/4daRecord/Rawdawg/Etc...this is Serious

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » May 19th, 2015, 4:59 pm

Nemo wrote:pussy ass nigga lil sin don't want the fade :shoot:

if he did he would've came to the bbq. :2cents:
if I see him with them Red flags coming to my hood I know its craccing its Black Flags all over my hood he be too scared to come out tho in his clean trap house

CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior

Re: Official Hoodup Intervention for our friend HeavyndaGame/4daRecord/Rawdawg/Etc...this is Serious

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » May 19th, 2015, 5:02 pm

Its a wrap wrote:RawDawg/Heavy is a joke. :lmao: Nobody take his 45 year old South Carolina ass seriously.
lil sin wrote:
Nemo wrote:lil sin you do not want the hands from my boy doseoftruth. just go sit down and watch anime or something lil weird nigga :2cents:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
:whaat:

This posts says it all, this DoseOfTruth/Nemo cat is the same ass white boy. :facepalm: Nigga came to his own rescue pretendin he another nigga from another state when his other account turned scary for that head up.

:killself: Shit is lame.

:comeon:
Proof? :shrug:
alot of people called out Lil Sin even my brother from GA said don't worry about that Blood he just woofing I guess im Wild100 Chris too :lol:

CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » May 19th, 2015, 5:03 pm

chillidog wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
Nemo wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:I need to shoot this nigga for this trash shit
bro please :bow: :bow:
he disrespecting GDN I aint gonna let that slide :smh:

:facepalm: :killself:

dumbass nigga he done dis GDN i aint gonna let that slide. you would ride for that but this nemo diss ur race. u rather ride on ur own people than a white dominican? even thought i know u just talkin out yo ass u aint gonna do shit ur being a kardashian right now and just lookin for attention

he telling u to pull up, but Homer Simpson

you worship a White god tho :foh:

SHANKZILLA
og
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » May 19th, 2015, 6:10 pm

This tread went far right of the topic :lol:

CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » May 19th, 2015, 6:20 pm

SHANK wrote:This tread went far right of the topic :lol:
:lol: :hijack:

2wo-G
king
king

Post by 2wo-G » May 20th, 2015, 7:15 pm

This boy Heavy needs help, we need to find if its Group therapy sessions for him in Utah or wherever the fuck he lives. Hes locked out but still trying to yell and be included and shit.

"Oh yeah well youre a faggot?"

2wo-G
king
king

Post by 2wo-G » May 20th, 2015, 7:17 pm

"HIP HOP WASNT INVENTED IN NEW YORK CITY YOU KNOW, THATS A MYTH INVENTED BY THE NYC COALITION OF DOOM AGAINST US LA NIGGAS."

"BIGGIE WAS A FAGGOT. I WAS DIGGING THRU YOUR POST HISTORY AND AFTER TWO HOURS I FOUND SOMETHING YOU SAID 2 YEARS AGO ABOUT VIDEO GAMES YOU VIDEO GAME FUCKING NERD FAGGOT"

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » May 21st, 2015, 1:40 pm

Man fuck heavy and everybody he close to :lol:

We smokin on that heavy pack

CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » May 21st, 2015, 1:41 pm

BluntedUp wrote:Man fuck heavy and everybody he close to :lol:

We smokin on that heavy pack
Heavy is cool :2cents:

SHANKZILLA
og
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » May 21st, 2015, 9:42 pm

Fuck heavy n rawdawg if u down with him then fuck u to :lol:

2wo-G
king
king

Post by 2wo-G » May 22nd, 2015, 2:20 pm

That boy Heavy in the comments is speaking in tongues, his shit dont even make sense hes just saying random words now hes so mad :lol: I think hes having a stroke lol.

'You my in her drama queen you fag gay Im dog fool Viewside you in my you pedophile with to five gossipping little bitch...'

2wo-G
king
king

Post by 2wo-G » May 22nd, 2015, 5:15 pm

This boy Heavy jus said in the comments
don´t get mad cause I digitally smash on niggas like you
:word:

:word: :word: :word:

This dude is krazy. He is actually mentally insane IRL

He actually thinks hes fighting a gang war when he fights on the internet.

Right now in Utah there is a grown ass man wearing braces loading up his BB gun and masking up to 'put in work on that faggot 2wo-g'

2wo-G
king
king

Post by 2wo-G » July 21st, 2015, 1:52 pm

Bad news fellas....Heavy just got too damn depressed when the Disqus comments at the bottom were deleted. Hes been lurking this site for a few months now, tryna kick his habit...but he couldnt stay away and now he made a whole new account to 'digitally smash on niggas' as SuckaPhree :wow:

Let us mourn this lost soul :wow:

SuckaPhree
captain
captain

Post by SuckaPhree » July 21st, 2015, 1:56 pm

2wo-g wrote:Bad news fellas....Heavy just got too damn depressed when the Disqus comments at the bottom were deleted. Hes been lurking this site for a few months now, tryna kick his habit...but he couldnt stay away and now he made a whole new account to 'digitally smash on niggas' as SuckaPhree :wow:

Let us mourn this lost soul :wow:
Desperate time call for desperate measures. You still a snitch, I came back for a visit .Just to expose you as a snitch.

And most people know I ain't rawdawg, after all the banned accounts become reactivated,niggas post being deleted, and other niggas making other accounts too.

2wo-G
king
king

Post by 2wo-G » July 21st, 2015, 2:00 pm

This foo said "I came back...just for you" :lmao: Im flattered, honestly.

But we both know you still gonna be lurking this bitch every day til you get exposed again talking about how much youd love to bomb a hospital in the Bronx and how Biggie wasnt REALLY the first to rock Coogi, it was somebody from LA or Ohio or some shit. :lmao:

SuckaPhree
captain
captain

Post by SuckaPhree » July 21st, 2015, 2:48 pm

2wo-g wrote:This foo said "I came back...just for you" :lmao: Im flattered, honestly.

But we both know you still gonna be lurking this bitch every day til you get exposed again talking about how much youd love to bomb a hospital in the Bronx and how Biggie wasnt REALLY the first to rock Coogi, it was somebody from LA or Ohio or some shit. :lmao:
I never got exposed you dumb ass.

You don't get it.Im not Rawdawg .Look at it how peoples accounts was hacked ,post were edited,and accounts banned. That dude had a name called Hip Hop, everyone know I don't get down with Hip Hop.And mothafuckas reuped on accounts here too like ThatdudeQ who had x amount of accounts. And btw Inever had 2 accounts on here at the same time either.

CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » July 21st, 2015, 3:29 pm

2wo-g wrote:This boy is a Hoodup-holic :sad:

Hes been banned for...how long now? And he still lurks thru every single new topic thehoodup.com has to offer, desperate to get back in and play with the kool kids. Still typing his lil paragraphs and shit in the Guest Comments.

Matter of fact he got this whole series of essays he wrote in the comments of this one obscure lil thread normally no one would check out because some dude mentioned his name...then he spent the rest of the time in the comments finding different ways to call me white, a fag, and a 'sucka'

Pobrecito :wow:
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=117111#.VVqTRvlViko

He jus stays at his computer shitting in buckets next to his computer desk eating Doritos getting his keyboard sticky all mad as shit with the lights off

So this thread is for everybody on thehoodup to express our concerns and why we're so worried about his well-being, and why he needs help :tiphat:
:lol:

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » September 29th, 2015, 12:14 am

Bgzonly is sad :whaat:

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » June 4th, 2016, 10:56 pm

He's barsnone now :whaat: