chilidog pull up son

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog

chilidog pull up son

Post by BluntedUp » May 16th, 2015, 3:00 pm

How you call yaself a proud black man, and you favor women of a different race over ya own. And ya excuse is that they ratchet(or whatever you token black niggas wanna say).

What type of black man are you? You probably be simpin for bitches of the other race. Ole hoe ass nigga.

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog

Re: chilidog pull up son

Post by BluntedUp » May 16th, 2015, 3:02 pm

This nigga be havin latina females callin him mayate, and he be smilin in they faces.

If a black chick suck her teeth at this nigga heg on go all tommy sotamoyar or however u spell his fake ass name.

And on top of that you idolize cities that use black slave labor. You the worse type of brotha :smh:

GodMadeMeFunky
captain
captain

Post by GodMadeMeFunky » May 16th, 2015, 3:13 pm

:drama:

lol

Its a wrap
boss
boss

Post by Its a wrap » May 16th, 2015, 3:17 pm

BluntedUp wrote:This nigga be havin latina females callin him mayate, and he be smilin in they faces.

If a black chick suck her teeth at this nigga heg on go all tommy sotamoyar or however u spell his fake ass name.

And on top of that you idolize cities that use black slave labor. You the worse type of brotha :smh:
He claim Latinos are the same race as him. :whaat: :killself:

He stay fuckin with gentile East Indians like it ain't no thang after in the Bible niggaz was gettin cursed for fuckin non-Hebrew women.

He can't explain why African culture has so much of an impact on the whole Americas regardless of race but there is no impact from the Hebrews at all.

:killself:

lil sin
boss
boss

Post by lil sin » May 16th, 2015, 3:23 pm

BluntedUp wrote:How you call yaself a proud black man, and you favor women of a different race over ya own. And ya excuse is that they ratchet(or whatever you token black niggas wanna say).

What type of black man are you? You probably be simpin for bitches of the other race. Ole hoe ass nigga.

:lol: why u going at my nigga like DAT I'm sure he fux wit some type of black females. And for da record we all know black american bitches can b difficult than a mfa. Especially den NY hoes. I'm use my bx nigga malik for another example :lol: brush so I'm staying wit my brother for the summer in atl when I was 13 and I was ova malik house n he had stupid FAM out there n they was chill in when we walked in n his mama hugged me n introduced me to the fam n I shook hands n what not. Then malik was like " ayo u like my cousin jerrika? I see you eyeballin son go n hop on shorty real fast" so I go n ask her how she like it down here in front of everybody n she started smiling n shit n said some shit but she was talking at 1000mph so I tell her to slow it down for me then she just busted out " NIGGA WHO DA FUCK ARE U TALKIN TO, U SLOW ASS SOUTHERN CAN KICKIN NIGGA THATS WHY YA CLOTHES AINT SHIT AND YA DICK LITTLE AS FUCK WITCHO SLOW SOUTHERN ASS" n I was just like :wtf: cus we was still in front of her family n they just laughed at it. Shit was weird as fuck now that I look back at it :lol:

lil sin
boss
boss

Post by lil sin » May 16th, 2015, 3:24 pm

Bruh so I'm staying*

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » May 16th, 2015, 3:26 pm

Son be the first to call a nigga out his name on some pro black shit, but he frontin on the very thing that give blacks life.

Nigga ya classic pro black nigga. He Malcolm X til a spanish shorty come thru.

He like koo reg. They cross the street when black females walk by.

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » May 16th, 2015, 3:29 pm

But yea yall niggas talk slow as hell. Had a job callin niggas all over the country. Everybody i called from the south i had to slow down and pace my words. :lol:

And why when i ask for u niggas yall say "this is he/she" that shit threw me off guard lol

lil sin
boss
boss

Post by lil sin » May 16th, 2015, 3:31 pm

BluntedUp wrote:Son be the first to call a nigga out his name on some pro black shit, but he frontin on the very thing that give blacks life.

U basically saying he pull in dem Kendrick lamar stunts. Bruh been wit a red bitch for like 6 years but he making songs like "the blacker the berry" :whaat: it ain't a good look.

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » May 16th, 2015, 3:33 pm

lil sin wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:Son be the first to call a nigga out his name on some pro black shit, but he frontin on the very thing that give blacks life.

U basically saying he pull in dem Kendrick lamar stunts. Bruh been wit a red bitch for like 6 years but he making songs like "the blacker the berry" :whaat: it ain't a good look.
He is like k dot.

Ole i watch the strees from my bedroom window in the face ass nigga

Realspit
og
og

Post by Realspit » May 16th, 2015, 3:36 pm

at least kendrick bitch black.

but if you aint fuckin with no black women talkin all that pro black shit...

:foh:

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » May 16th, 2015, 3:38 pm

How do you punch holes in a weak pro black nigga's theory?

Look at the women he fuck with :lol:

lil sin
boss
boss

Post by lil sin » May 16th, 2015, 3:39 pm

BluntedUp wrote:But yea yall niggas talk slow as hell. Had a job callin niggas all over the country. Everybody i called from the south i had to slow down and pace my words. :lol:

And why when i ask for u niggas yall say "this is he/she" that shit threw me off guard lol
Nigga that's how u suppose to answer a formal call. My mama taught me Dat and they taught me dat in jobcorps. Y'all niggas pick up the phone talmbout "Yoooo" or "waddap". My nigga malik dad always just had the phone to his ear for like 5 secs bfor he said sumn to make sure it wasn't no bill collector :lol: I fux wit NY niggas y'all actually the funniest niggas on earth

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » May 16th, 2015, 3:41 pm

Thats crazy son, shit had me buggin but i got u.

Here chili and his white goddess

Realspit
og
og

Post by Realspit » May 16th, 2015, 3:41 pm

lil sin wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:But yea yall niggas talk slow as hell. Had a job callin niggas all over the country. Everybody i called from the south i had to slow down and pace my words. :lol:

Nigga that's how u suppose to answer a formal call. My mama taught me Dat and they taught me dat in jobcorps. Y'all niggas pick up the phone talmbout "Yoooo" or "waddap". My nigga malik dad always just had the phone to his ear for like 5 secs bfor he said sumn to make sure it wasn't no bill collector :lol: I fux wit NY niggas y'all actually the funniest niggas on earth

Straight up :lol:

NY niggas is funny as hell.

they remind me of some fast talkin, hustlin, loud as hell, funny italians niggas.

thats how I always seen niggas back east like niggas that kinda was like italians.

bar up
underboss
underboss

Post by bar up » May 16th, 2015, 3:41 pm

Kendrick doing it right :tiphat:

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » May 16th, 2015, 3:44 pm

BluntedUp wrote:How you call yaself a proud black man, and you favor women of a different race over ya own. And ya excuse is that they ratchet(or whatever you token black niggas wanna say).

nigga i keep the shit real, fuck all that gay shit i fuck em all. my dick has a mind of his own. the bitch can be green with a nice body and im fucking. lol u niggas be bias as fuck. Let u see these bad Mexicans girls out here u niggas would be trying to wife them down fuck what u niggas is talkin bout. i dont give a shit if every nigga on this site goes in on me i dont give a fuck im fuckin women of all races.

nigga u a got damn lie if yo punkass is going to sit here and say u wouldnt hit this
asian

Indian(nigga im doing trying to do the fucking camel clutch and million dollar dream on these bitches)

ill do it straight K-loc style on here. hop out that tree at 10pm once she walkin home put that bitch in the million dollar dream and drag her fine ass to my house :ohlawd: :ohlawd:

damn right i said it :hmm:

Realspit
og
og

Post by Realspit » May 16th, 2015, 3:45 pm

you can do all that

but niggas aint gonna take any of the black shit you sayin serious tho.

you defeatin ya purpose.

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » May 16th, 2015, 3:47 pm

Realspit wrote:you can do all that

you defeatin ya purpose.
He aint even post a african chick atleast. Lol.

I love bitches of all races too, but i aint on some super pro black israelite shit like you.

You talk all that good shit but you still the same nigga you was before you was a "hebrew"

A lost nigga, who dont got love for his own sistas.

Ya momma must be ashamed of you on IE cuzz :whaat:

lil sin
boss
boss

Post by lil sin » May 16th, 2015, 3:50 pm

Realspit wrote:you can do all that

you defeatin ya purpose.
Exactly, but I don't even think blunted is talking about fuckin bitches of other races. All men do that I think he's talmbout wifin up bitches of diff races then havin the balls to go around saying "THE BLACK MAN IS GOD NEGROES R THE TRUE HEBREWS" while u standing next to ya white wife of 10+ years :2cents: