RIP My Dawg Greasers712...Got Exposed like a MFer..Kept it Real Tho

2wo-G
king
king

RIP My Dawg Greasers712...Got Exposed like a MFer..Kept it Real Tho

Post by 2wo-G » May 14th, 2015, 5:10 pm

Alright so my Homeboy Greaser712 been on here for the last 5 years flaunting his Facebook knowledge putting on hard for his 'gang' the Gaylords, making all these outrageous klaims about how they taking over America by a storm, and how theyre not racist (then calling minorities n-words, wetbacks, spics, etc) and how he rides hard for a gang but cant wait to become a police officer....

So the other day apparently a real life Gaylord went on this site because he was tired of Greaser talking reckless, even offered to meet up thru the Gaylord Hboy they 'apparently' both have in common and got his ass in a corner.

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=116669&start=50#.VVUbG_lVikp
^^^^ Heres the page where the REAL Gaylord 'Almighty GLs' came in and started pressing Greaser, and heres the end result...
Almighty GLs wrote:Okay, this is getting very boring. You can tell that you spent no time on the street. I've met GLs of all races too . Only difference is, I actually gangbanged with them. I said before we weren't white supremacist, we were racist. Not everyone was as racist as others, BUT AS A GROUP WE WERE. You weren't there, I was. You keep talking about how Gaylords protect the neighborhood, what exactly did you think we were protecting it from? I looked through your shit and seen that your from Fox Lake. I didn't even know there were Gaylords out there, that town is a bunch of junkie hillbillies, it ain't shit. I came across this site when I was looking for something about Geronimo and I saw the stuff that you wrote. Now I'm going to put you on Front Street. You are full of shirt . You wrote that the P-Stones sent a 14 year old out to shoot Bradley. That's a lie. The guy wasn't even shooting at him.He was shooting at Sean W. who was a Kenmore Boy and Geronimo was in the car and got hit.Shyster (Sean) had fucked up some P-Stones and the dude seen him in the car and Bradley ended up getting killed. His own guys gave him up as the shooter and he even said that he wasn't shooting at Geronimo because he didn't know who he was. Shyster used to be a SAGL but he got kicked out by Sir Hustler when he wouldn't help jump some Kings. I asked some brothers about your section and nobody had much to say. You did lie about you guys shooting that cobra in Fox Lake though. I found out that guy Bowen who did the shooting was a freak and not a Gaylord.And the shooting wasn't gang related really it was over somebody breaking into a house or stealing weed or something. It's pretty fucking sad to claim something those losers did to make yourself look tough. As far as Maniac having a PR flag on his face, so what? He's half Puerto Rican.And he used to be a Eagle. The black section by Broadway and Lawrence was in the late 60s and early 70s . When Martin Luther King got killed the TJOs made all the blacks leave Senn and those guys had to go too.And we were united with Thorndale. That section didn't really have anything to do with the nation. Nobody knows a lot about them to be honest. JD had nothing to do with them. Now when he killed Kool aid from the Vice Lords he did have 2 Stones as his partners . I've hung with Gaylords that were every race too, so what? Why do you think the nation got so big when it did? Because guys wanted to protect their hoods from black and browns.We were not standing around talking about America, nobody ever did that. We rode white power in the joints for a long time. A lot of GLs were North Siders and the North Side was no joke in the 70s and 80s down in Menard. Ask Ape he was there. I was there. I don't know what you're trying to prove on here. As a group the GLN was racist. No big deal, we weren't a white supremacy group and some guys weren't white at all. I lived through it . Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt. You seem to be some suburban whose trying to get accepted as a tough guy on the Internet. Keep talking shit and I'll prove you wrong every time. Those were my friends who died, not yours. It means something or it doesn't.
Almighty GLs wrote:You're a punk is what you are. If you have a problem with that we can meet up. I called John. Get a hold of him and set it up faggot.
And heres where pobrecito had no choice but to fold up :wow:
Greasers712 wrote:Well, ya got me.

Im from Wis. Not from fox lake or even a a real GL.

Just a wannabe. Never set foot in Chicago and barely in IL for that matter.

Anything ive heard is straight from Rockers (about Gmoe) site an I assumed FL Freak was a GL. Anything else is from google.

You set the record straight.

GayLords are nigger and spic killers that burn crosses :tiphat:
Greasers712 wrote: Like I said I'm not GL. Just a admirer that thought the GLs were something there not.

I don't know John just seen him in the Great American Youth vid.

You set it record straight for the GLN though

You guys are KKK all the way just like your cards

2G and AP I apologize for ever disagreeing that the GayLords are nothing more that racist hillbillies that got kicked out their hood for being just that.

Its a good thing Gaylord's lost their neighborhoods.

:rip2: :rip2: :rip2: :rip2: to a Real Hoodup Legend

Ball2death
major
major

Re: RIP My Dawg Greasers712...Got Exposed like a MFer..Kept it Real Tho

Post by Ball2death » May 14th, 2015, 5:27 pm

That fuck boy is finished :lol: he probably already made a new account.

JJx2
superior
superior

Post by JJx2 » May 14th, 2015, 5:29 pm

lol...hoodup sure is hot today

kinda suprised he straight out admitted all that at the end though :lol:

so all in all he's a weird white dude from wisconsin who found out about a white chicago gang with the worst name in the history of gang/block/crew names that had a lil notoriety and since was never on the pavement he came with that gangland TV understanding of the hood and just assumed that since they were a gang with some recognition that they ran shit? or he was clinging onto it forcing himself to believe that they were running shit just cuz he wants to be a a hard white gang member

thehoodup...

Cheech
colonel
colonel

Post by Cheech » May 14th, 2015, 5:33 pm

ayo im gonna use this thread to tell the truth

... im not actually a cop im just roleplaying one on the hood up

:wow:

Cheech
colonel
colonel

Post by Cheech » May 14th, 2015, 5:34 pm

real shit tho theres a sad white boy somewhere in wisconscin thats upset because the gang he was role playing as were racists (or something. im not trying to read all that)

think about that

SHANKZILLA
og
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » May 14th, 2015, 5:39 pm

:ohhh: damn thats some deep shit

2wo-G
king
king

Post by 2wo-G » May 14th, 2015, 6:03 pm

Cheech wrote:real shit tho theres a sad white boy somewhere in wisconscin thats upset because the gang he was role playing as were racists (or something. im not trying to read all that)

think about that
Lol naw the weirdest thing was Greaser would always be saying some outlandish racist shit like kalling blacks niggers, monkeys, even Spooks (I aint even know white people still said that word) and Hispanics all types of nasty ass slurs, celebrating Trayvon/Mike Brown all thems death and waving that White Power flag pretty hard.

He jus weirdly got all defensive if you ever implied that the Gaylords (which was created to keep Latinos&Blacks out of white neighborhoods) was a racist gang for some reason.

But goddamn 5 years of putting in work for the set on Thehoodup.com all down the drain :wow:

Nemo
boss
boss

Post by Nemo » May 14th, 2015, 6:05 pm

gaylords lmao :word: :wow:

BayArea$℉℃
underboss
underboss

Post by BayArea$℉℃ » May 14th, 2015, 6:17 pm

Gaylords wtf :whaat:

LiveFrumDaVelt
og
og

Post by LiveFrumDaVelt » May 14th, 2015, 6:27 pm

Everytime I Accidentally Clicked On The Midwest Section It Would be some Reckless Shit With Him Saying Gaylords Is Puttin In that Pain In Small Towns Throughout The Midwest\South On Some ISIS shit.

Slide
prince
prince

Post by Slide » May 14th, 2015, 6:34 pm

LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:Everytime I Accidentally Clicked On The Midwest Section It Would be some Reckless Shit With Him Saying Gaylords Is Puttin In that Pain In Small Towns Throughout The Midwest\South On Some ISIS shit.
:whaat: :whaat: :whaat:

Bel Airs
boss
boss

Post by Bel Airs » May 14th, 2015, 6:36 pm

sounds like he was being sarcastic

Murder Murdock
underboss
underboss

Post by Murder Murdock » May 14th, 2015, 6:39 pm

Dude is a closet racist. You can tell. He tried to hide it when he first came on here too. :lol: It eventually came out though.

Cheech
colonel
colonel

Post by Cheech » May 14th, 2015, 7:00 pm

2wo-g wrote:
Cheech wrote:real shit tho theres a sad white boy somewhere in wisconscin thats upset because the gang he was role playing as were racists (or something. im not trying to read all that)

think about that
I aint even know white people still said that word
I guess wisconsin is a little behind. You know those small ass farming towns are slow to adapt. Big city classy white people got all sorts of words that some farmer hasnt even considered using

Bel Airs
boss
boss

Post by Bel Airs » May 14th, 2015, 7:01 pm

Cheech your avatar is photoshopped

Cheech
colonel
colonel

Post by Cheech » May 14th, 2015, 7:04 pm

Well no shit.... I literally requested someone use photoshop to make that for me.... Its on the front page

KissMyAssSoWhat
captain
captain

Post by KissMyAssSoWhat » May 14th, 2015, 7:08 pm

Bad enough u gone fake being in a gang, but the gaylords bruh? :whaat:

Nemo
boss
boss

Post by Nemo » May 14th, 2015, 7:11 pm

[youtube]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/WVI7sSE3XX4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
niggas look wild soft. :foh:

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » May 14th, 2015, 7:47 pm

That's a shame

Bel Airs
boss
boss

Post by Bel Airs » May 14th, 2015, 8:44 pm

1090gz avatar photoshopped to :lol:

Lil Swerve
underboss
underboss

Post by Lil Swerve » May 14th, 2015, 9:21 pm

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I knew from the start that nigga was an identity thief, groupie ass mf

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » May 14th, 2015, 9:30 pm

Wasn't he the one with the fake greaser article n he changed the names n the real article was about some Jersey niggas?

_brolic_
superior
superior

Post by _brolic_ » May 14th, 2015, 9:37 pm

Didn't everyone know that faggot was full of shit from the jump?

SHANKZILLA
og
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » May 14th, 2015, 10:37 pm

He prolly got gaylord nation tats on him :lol: :lol:

ROCKMOBB
major
major

Post by ROCKMOBB » May 14th, 2015, 10:39 pm

aw man this nigga get double L's for this one, for 1 he false claiming & for 2 he false claiming GayLords :facepalm: cyberhustler delete this nigga accout!