Haitians The Tribe Of Levi Priesthood Of The Most High (The Ear The Most High

User avatar
bigcountry
prince
prince
Posts: 6562
Joined: September 7th, 2013, 3:57 am

Re: Haitians The Tribe Of Levi Priesthood Of The Most High (The Ear The Most High

Post by bigcountry » December 30th, 2015, 7:18 pm

brownbomber wrote:U was wrong dey dinka e1b1b ..u said dey was e1b1a going off ur spirit dat day i remember...

@chili..let me ask u..wat dynasty did ramses iii rule? I already went ova dis i guess u havin one of ur amnesia moments?...also da armana mummies have e1b1a..these ppl ruled after yall exodus...
yeah I rush through and got 99% right you couldn't doit if your life depend on it if you tried

User avatar
The Chosen One
ooog
ooog
Posts: 21114
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: Haitians The Tribe Of Levi Priesthood Of The Most High (The Ear The Most High

Post by The Chosen One » December 30th, 2015, 7:19 pm

brownbomber wrote:U was wrong dey dinka e1b1b ..u said dey was e1b1a going off ur spirit dat day i remember...

@chili..let me ask u..wat dynasty did ramses iii rule? I already went ova dis i guess u havin one of ur amnesia moments?...also da armana mummies have e1b1a..these ppl ruled after yall exodus...

think u might want to look into that even more.. u just believing any DNA site

http://dnatribes.com/dnatribes-digest-2012-01-01.pdf

User avatar
lil sin
boss
boss
Posts: 2497
Joined: June 28th, 2014, 8:54 pm

Re: Haitians The Tribe Of Levi Priesthood Of The Most High (The Ear The Most High

Post by lil sin » December 30th, 2015, 8:17 pm

brownbomber wrote:
lil sin wrote:also i cant even say what a hebrew's dna truly is i just know the teachings and i was tought hebrews expanded thru slavery, being in africa, the americas, and india
It seem like da ppl u talkn bout & da bible talkn aint da same....a non african gene entered africa about 3000 yrs ago...around da time of queen sheba & solomon..did ur hebrew ybir start n africa or are yall tracing yall blood through a non african gene?
we trace our ancestry from both sheba and solomon, yibirs are the strange children of solomon that were not allowed to live in israel bc strangers werent allowed so they went back to ethiopia, starting with king menelik i

User avatar
lil sin
boss
boss
Posts: 2497
Joined: June 28th, 2014, 8:54 pm

Re: Haitians The Tribe Of Levi Priesthood Of The Most High (The Ear The Most High

Post by lil sin » December 30th, 2015, 8:24 pm

but thts folklore, even tho i believe it i cant confirm that, somalia's history has been erased a couple of times by slavery of the arabs. but the most history u can find (publicly) on history in somalia is about muslim sheiks, akkad, and the kemites going to puntland(somalia) to teach puntites and trade with them

User avatar
brownbomber
superior
superior
Posts: 5772
Joined: August 12th, 2011, 2:40 pm

Re: Haitians The Tribe Of Levi Priesthood Of The Most High (The Ear The Most High

Post by brownbomber » December 30th, 2015, 11:43 pm

@ chili..wat u posted didnt refute nothin i said.. copy & post da part dat refute wat i said...

@ sin ..ook..it mite b folklore,but it do match up wit genetics tho..it was a non african gene dat entered 3000 yrs ago...gud look tho thx 4 da feedback

User avatar
BlackMetroCard
prince
prince
Posts: 6712
Joined: December 17th, 2014, 9:10 am

Re: Haitians The Tribe Of Levi Priesthood Of The Most High (The Ear The Most High

Post by BlackMetroCard » December 31st, 2015, 11:13 am

shout out to My Hebrews for Winning this Debate Chased Legba Off The Block At A perfcet Time His Last Responces Where Emotional And there FOR ALL to see :lol: :lol: :rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice: Days of no return haha :bow:

User avatar
The Chosen One
ooog
ooog
Posts: 21114
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: Haitians The Tribe Of Levi Priesthood Of The Most High (The Ear The Most High

Post by The Chosen One » January 1st, 2016, 4:45 pm

Pima-HaitianMac wrote:shout out to My Hebrews for Winning this Debate Chased Legba Off The Block At A perfcet Time His Last Responces Where Emotional And there FOR ALL to see :lol: :lol: :rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice: Days of no return haha :bow:

no signs of Legba :lol:

Legba
soldier
soldier
Posts: 235
Joined: August 28th, 2012, 1:24 pm

Re: Haitians The Tribe Of Levi Priesthood Of The Most High (The Ear The Most High

Post by Legba » January 15th, 2016, 12:28 am

@Spit, my bad my dude, the computer that has the haitian vodou book won't turn on. I didn't forget about you. I will try to see if I can find another english copy. All I'm finding now are french translations.

@Pima, and the other black israelites thinking they "won" this debate because they "ran" me off.....don't you guys know tricks are for silly kids? :lol: Pima, I going to break this down as best as possible so you can see why your reasoning skills in this debate are elementary at best and why I question your level of research......not to mention you will fully understand what I mean by "cherry picking".

Now to answer your three questions that had me "running" :lol::

1) I asked you where is the evidence of black jews in the whole expanse of Africa?? Of course you couldn't answer that question because there is no evidence, hence you responded by asking where is the evidence of french culture in Haiti since there is no more frenchmen in Haiti?? Now you told there was no evidence of french culture in Haiti?? :facepalm: You do realize that most Haitian creole vocab is derived from french words right?? How about the way haitians dance to konpa?? That is based off european dance steps. What about the orchestral setup of konpa bands that took its format from european classical music?? How about the fact that roman catholicism is one of the official religions of Haiti?? How about some of our cuisine like joumou soup derived straight from France?? or how Haitians eat french bread with coffee in the morning?? What haitian grew up in a traditional haitian household without chanson francais being blasted early in the morning by their mother, while they are cleaning? What about haitian chanson francais singers like Ansy and Yole derose?? All of the above are examples of strong influences of french culture felt in Haiti today. NOW can you say show me these jewish influences in any part of black africa's cultures?? I'm still waiting :lol: :lol:

2) Another question you asked was where is the archaeological evidence for Boukman?? There are french and british sources that have written accounts that talk about the existence of a slave that went by the name of Boukman Dutty.....and his transfer from Jamaica to Haiti......and how he was captured by the French later on and beheaded.....and that he was part of the initial process of organizing rebellions in the early years of the Haitian revolution......the only thing that has been questioned is the exact manner in which Boukman Dutty delivered a speech before conducting the vodou ceremony.....and that's understandable considering Boukman's army won the war and therefore his descendants will of course embellish the details of the Bwa Kayiman ceremony......that is normal in all war hero stories....NOW I want you to show me archaeological evidence for this mystic jewish civilization that muslims stoled from?? I want archaeological evidence of jewish culture/civilization/language/art in any parts of black Africa.....I'm still waiting. :lol: :lol:

3) You ask for proof that ashkenazi jews have their modern (meaning going back no more than a 1,000 years) origin in the middle east?? Here is a link http://www.latimes.com/science/sciencen ... story.html

NOW I want you to post a DNA Analysis link that shows the majority of west African, Caribbean, and American blacks have their modern origin in the middle east.....this should be really easy since according to black israelites, black jews left Jerusalem after 70 AD and mixed with black Africans.....I'm waiting for your link. :lol: :lol:

4) You answered all my questions?? :lol: ......first you were speaking nonsense about west African Islamic empires I had to correct you on.....such as islam predating songhai :smh:. Then you were talking nonsense about phoenician and hebrew being the same language.....I posted links that showed hebrews derived their alphabet from the phoenicians....along with other aspects of phoenician culture such as their deities Elohim and Yahweh.....which you and your black israelites have been dead quiet on. Where is your link regarding this "Ibar"? :lol:

5) I talked about the ancient egyptian influence on judaism.....you responded saying you don't give a fcuk because the cross is not in the bible :facepalm:..... :lol: .......so what??......CHRISTIANS use the cross as the symbol of their faith......and their symbol is derived from the ancient egyptian anukh......there is no running from it.....I also liked how you totally ignored the fact that when Christians ended their prayers with "amen"....it is derived from the ancient egyptian deity Amen- Ra.....or how satan is based off the ancient egyptian deity Set (god of chaos) who ruled the planet Saturn....or the similarity between the egyptian 42 negative confessions and the 10 commandments.....or the similarity between the story of Osiris, Isis, Horus and the story of Joseph, Mary, and Jesus regarding virgin births......all of this you and your black israelites been dead quiet on.......because you guys have no evidence to refute this.......thus meaning you guys are practicing a religion that is derived from another religion that you guys call demonic......so please you never been answering any questions.......this is exactly what I mean about you cherry picking.....your scholarship/research is faulty at best.......topics you haven't read up on enough or refuse to read up on :lol: ......you simply skip and try to circumvent by cherrypicking and coming up with absolute weak defenses such as "where is french culture in Haiti since there is no frenchmen?"....like are you serious?? You should have your Haitian card revoked for asking that asinine question....dude trust me....anyone reading this thread know you are by no means running anyone away......or winning jack squat.......you are just FREESTYLIN and practicing your latest JEW JIT SU...... :2cents: :2cents:

User avatar
The Chosen One
ooog
ooog
Posts: 21114
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: Haitians The Tribe Of Levi Priesthood Of The Most High (The Ear The Most High

Post by The Chosen One » January 15th, 2016, 1:15 am

Legba wrote:@Spit, my bad my dude, the computer that has the haitian vodou book won't turn on. I didn't forget about you. I will try to see if I can find another english copy. All I'm finding now are french translations.

@Pima, and the other black israelites thinking they "won" this debate because they "ran" me off.....don't you guys know tricks are for silly kids? :lol: Pima, I going to break this down as best as possible so you can see why your reasoning skills in this debate are elementary at best and why I question your level of research......not to mention you will fully understand what I mean by "cherry picking".

Now to answer your three questions that had me "running" :lol::

1) I asked you where is the evidence of black jews in the whole expanse of Africa?? Of course you couldn't answer that question because there is no evidence, hence you responded by asking where is the evidence of french culture in Haiti since there is no more frenchmen in Haiti?? Now you told there was no evidence of french culture in Haiti?? :facepalm: You do realize that most Haitian creole vocab is derived from french words right?? How about the way haitians dance to konpa?? That is based off european dance steps. What about the orchestral setup of konpa bands that took its format from european classical music?? How about the fact that roman catholicism is one of the official religions of Haiti?? How about some of our cuisine like joumou soup derived straight from France?? or how Haitians eat french bread with coffee in the morning?? What haitian grew up in a traditional haitian household without chanson francais being blasted early in the morning by their mother, while they are cleaning? What about haitian chanson francais singers like Ansy and Yole derose?? All of the above are examples of strong influences of french culture felt in Haiti today. NOW can you say show me these jewish influences in any part of black africa's cultures?? I'm still waiting :lol: :lol:

2) Another question you asked was where is the archaeological evidence for Boukman?? There are french and british sources that have written accounts that talk about the existence of a slave that went by the name of Boukman Dutty.....and his transfer from Jamaica to Haiti......and how he was captured by the French later on and beheaded.....and that he was part of the initial process of organizing rebellions in the early years of the Haitian revolution......the only thing that has been questioned is the exact manner in which Boukman Dutty delivered a speech before conducting the vodou ceremony.....and that's understandable considering Boukman's army won the war and therefore his descendants will of course embellish the details of the Bwa Kayiman ceremony......that is normal in all war hero stories....NOW I want you to show me archaeological evidence for this mystic jewish civilization that muslims stoled from?? I want archaeological evidence of jewish culture/civilization/language/art in any parts of black Africa.....I'm still waiting. :lol: :lol:

3) You ask for proof that ashkenazi jews have their modern (meaning going back no more than a 1,000 years) origin in the middle east?? Here is a link http://www.latimes.com/science/sciencen ... story.html

NOW I want you to post a DNA Analysis link that shows the majority of west African, Caribbean, and American blacks have their modern origin in the middle east.....this should be really easy since according to black israelites, black jews left Jerusalem after 70 AD and mixed with black Africans.....I'm waiting for your link. :lol: :lol:

4) You answered all my questions?? :lol: ......first you were speaking nonsense about west African Islamic empires I had to correct you on.....such as islam predating songhai :smh:. Then you were talking nonsense about phoenician and hebrew being the same language.....I posted links that showed hebrews derived their alphabet from the phoenicians....along with other aspects of phoenician culture such as their deities Elohim and Yahweh.....which you and your black israelites have been dead quiet on. Where is your link regarding this "Ibar"? :lol:

5) I talked about the ancient egyptian influence on judaism.....you responded saying you don't give a fcuk because the cross is not in the bible :facepalm:..... :lol: .......so what??......CHRISTIANS use the cross as the symbol of their faith......and their symbol is derived from the ancient egyptian anukh......there is no running from it.....I also liked how you totally ignored the fact that when Christians ended their prayers with "amen"....it is derived from the ancient egyptian deity Amen- Ra.....or how satan is based off the ancient egyptian deity Set (god of chaos) who ruled the planet Saturn....or the similarity between the egyptian 42 negative confessions and the 10 commandments.....or the similarity between the story of Osiris, Isis, Horus and the story of Joseph, Mary, and Jesus regarding virgin births......all of this you and your black israelites been dead quiet on.......because you guys have no evidence to refute this.......thus meaning you guys are practicing a religion that is derived from another religion that you guys call demonic......so please you never been answering any questions.......this is exactly what I mean about you cherry picking.....your scholarship/research is faulty at best.......topics you haven't read up on enough or refuse to read up on :lol: ......you simply skip and try to circumvent by cherrypicking and coming up with absolute weak defenses such as "where is french culture in Haiti since there is no frenchmen?"....like are you serious?? You should have your Haitian card revoked for asking that asinine question....dude trust me....anyone reading this thread know you are by no means running anyone away......or winning jack squat.......you are just FREESTYLIN and practicing your latest JEW JIT SU...... :2cents: :2cents:


im only here to address the ashkenazi jews bullshit u spewing. they are from Poland, Russia, and Germany.. lol u post shit from Bias journalist which provides no DNA evident. lol what DNA are they going by? oh shit the lady isnt posting the shit... If the Lemba tribe DNA says they are descendants from Ancient Israel then how the Fuck is these white guys descendants also? the Bible says hair like Wool. well the Lemba people have hair like wool but them Aske-Nazi Jews dont

Legba show me the time them Jews were ever in Slavery just as the Bible says. if they dont fit then its a fuckin lie.. those arent the people..them same people been lying to our people forever but u niggas still believe in their sources.. not all of them are liars but we have to take everyone word like a grain of salt. what about the Dark Ages. the histry they dont want to tell u about. is when them Black moors ruled Europe..they deny it ever happen but they wont explain all them statues and black Madonna statues and Black so called Jesus statues. then in movies they let out them Black moors was fucking women all thru Sicily which changed the racial complexion..


U keep talkin about Vodon and now my nigga Spit want to look it up :killself: ..how is Vodon is going to help our people? How did Vodon help haiti? its just niggas dancing. well shit im tired of dancing. the fuck are we dancing ffor when we are being killed and oppressed by our enemies? Vodon dont teach us why the enemy is oppressing us. thats lik the ancient Harlem shake. i gots 2 left feet so i dont dance nigga!! :yeahright: :yeahright: :foh:



:lol: nigga is bashing us but the fuck has Vodoun did for yo people? all this Demonic shit.. Niggas in Africa and haiti is still oppressed while doing that shit...Spit u be a lost muthafucka do u see this shit.. a nigga got a bunch of carpets on chasing other people and they running cuz if he touches them they will die.. im a grown fuckin man and its cold then a muthafucka if u dont take that shit off and get the fuck on with this bullshit
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1ovbd_dceWo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]


Legba ur using Cross. Them Romans put that in our book, just like they put in a white Jesus. lol ur not even trying to listen, and the cold thing is our Bible already prophesied that was going to happen.. give us some Prophecies that Vodoun gave its people :discust: .. the Cross is idol whorship and its Pagan, and the white man put that in. is this nigga even listening or is he trying to be bias. damn its only a few niggas here who isnt bias and im one of them

User avatar
The Chosen One
ooog
ooog
Posts: 21114
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: Haitians The Tribe Of Levi Priesthood Of The Most High (The Ear The Most High

Post by The Chosen One » January 15th, 2016, 1:40 am

[youtube]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/58_DBfnAMGE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

:yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright:

User avatar
The Chosen One
ooog
ooog
Posts: 21114
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: Haitians The Tribe Of Levi Priesthood Of The Most High (The Ear The Most High

Post by The Chosen One » January 15th, 2016, 2:11 am

Image





Let me state first and foremost, for the record…I DO NOT embrace any type of racist ideology, by any person or group, and I don’t care who you are and what you claim. That’s not what I’m about at all. I I embrace and endorse the TRUTH! Meaning...That which can be proven historically, scripturally or genetically! Now, That said… The false image of Christ that The Roman Catholics introduced to the world, and who many still believe is actually Jesus Christ to this day, is actually a man by the name of Ceasar Borgia. And he was NOT an honorable man at all (He actually even had sex with his sister!). He posed for that picture no different than The Mona Lisa. Yes, that image has been fabricated, and there are many different versions of it floating around the world on Church Fans, Church Windows, books, magazines, videos , movies, pictures, etc…. But make no mistake, it is different variations of the SAME MAN!- Caesar Borgia! The Roman Catholics reason and agenda for disseminating that false image was to brainwash the masses into believing and promoting a false belief that "Christ/God" was white and blacks and people of color would have no choice but to feel inferior. That’s the plain, harsh truth to it. And The Roman KNEW Christ was black because they KILLED MAJORITY THE ORIGINAL BLACK HEBREWS In Israel (From Whence Christ Descended), in 70 A.D, enslaved and/or sold the rest into slavery to ARABS, North Africans, etc..., and many FLED INTO WEST AFRICA!. Now, I personally wouldn’t care if the Messiah was green, He’s still my Lord and Savior, but after all these years of embracing this false image claiming to be Jesus, why doesn’t his color matter when faced with scriptural and genetic proof that he was actually a Black Negro? Because that statement never comes up as long as people are accepting of the current, false image as Christ, WHY IS THAT THOUGH??? JS. Christ was black, yep, sure was…. How do I know? Well, let’s look and see what The Scriptures say. But, as you can see by the pictures of those Ancient Egyptian Mummies, it is clear, The original Egyptians were Black as well, there is no disputing this. That said, If Christ looked like the man in that false image, why would The Angel appear to Joseph and instruct him to take Jesus and go hide in Egypt?

Matthew 2:13 (KJV)
And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him.


Because surely he would have stood out like a sore thumb if he truly looked like that false image, but he didn’t, and they were told to go hide in Egypt because all three Joseph, Mary and baby Jesus were black as well, and would blend in with the Egyptian people and everyone else in that region. Nothing else makes sense logically, and no other conclusion can be drawn.

Scripture tells us the texture of Christ’s hair was like wool, and his feet (body) the color of brass that had been burned (refined) in a fire (furnace) which would clearly make Jesus’ complexion dark-skinned. That false image of Christ looks NOTHING like how Christ is described in The Bible. Where’s the dark skin and wooly hair at???, and why are you all still embracing this false image when The Bible CLEARLY tells us he looked nothing like that?

Revelation 1:14-15 (KJV)

His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes like a flame of fire;
His feet were like fine brass, as if refined in a furnace, and His voice as the sound of many water
s;

Truth is, The Original Hebrew Israelites and that includes Jacob (Father of the 12 sons/Tribes of Israel as well, ALL BLACK NEGROES. But don’t take my word for it, Let’s go to Scriptures, and see what it says about The color of the Original Hebrew Israelites:

Lamentations 4:8 (Original Hebrews Were Black Negroes)
Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick. (visage is defined as a person’s face)


Jeremiah 14:2 (Original Hebrews Were Black Negroes)
Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up
.

Job 30:30 (Job said he was black)
My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.


Song of Solomon 1:5 (Solomon said he’s black)
I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomo
n.

And just so you heard him correctly the FIRST TIME, For good measure Solomon in verse 1:6 says:
“Look not upon me, because I am black”

There are more scriptures as well, but of course this was NEVER taught or discussed…Hmmmm, I wonder why??? (sarcasm) Maybe because the REAL descendants of The Original Hebrew Israelites would find out that THEY were actually the Lost Children of Israel, And not those European Jews occupying Israel since 1948? I wonder what Christ has to say about those converted Jews who are genetically GENTILES and have been perpetrating this fraud to the world that they are GOD’S “Chosen People”? Well, let’s see:

Revelation 3:9(KJV)
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee


And what about the REAL descendants of The Original Hebrew Israelites, who were Black Negroes, where are they, and why don’t the majority of them even know who they REALLY are? Hmmm, again, let’s see what The Bible says:

Psalm 83:4 (KJV)
They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.


There it is there…It is what it is. Jesus Christ was a descendant from The Tribe of Judah:

Hebrews 7:14 (KJV)
‘For it is evident that our Lord sprang out of Judah’


So, If The Original Hebrew Israelites were Dark Skinned, Black Negroes, and Judah was a Negro and son of Jacob, there is NO WAY on God’s green earth Christ would look like that FALSE IMAGE of who they profess is him! And makes all the sense In the world for Christ to be described as a very dark-skinned man. I’m done, but all of you GROWN folks PLEASE stop embracing and promoting this fake and FALSE IMAGE of our Messiah, I love him too much to not say something! I’ll next get into Genetics and Genealogy!! I didn’t disparage anyone, nor again, like I said, is this about race or color, it’s about the TRUTH, and if anybody has a problem with that? So be it, I will ALWAYS stand for the TRUTH, and will show and prove every single time!

Dr. Yoshua Ben Ephraim

User avatar
The Chosen One
ooog
ooog
Posts: 21114
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: Haitians The Tribe Of Levi Priesthood Of The Most High (The Ear The Most High

Post by The Chosen One » January 15th, 2016, 2:21 am

C;mon Legba them Same Jews u claiming have that J halogroup DNA and its location stems from Caucasus
Image

Image


Image






notice the lil white lies. Them Israelites always fled into Egypt but according to these white liars all them Jews are white and then fleeing from the Romans they ran into the Caucasus Mountians and i guess thats where they turned white :killself: :killself: :killself: :killself: :killself:

Image

Legba
soldier
soldier
Posts: 235
Joined: August 28th, 2012, 1:24 pm

Re: Haitians The Tribe Of Levi Priesthood Of The Most High (The Ear The Most High

Post by Legba » January 15th, 2016, 2:36 am

chillidog wrote:
Legba wrote:@Chilidog,

1)There is no logical answer why black ppl are in the condition they are?? It must be a curse huh?? How about the divide and conquer tactic Europeans used on Africans, since Africans were willing to sell their rival tribes into slavery considering they already had their own system of servitude, that was not too far off from slavery in the west??? Is that not a logical answer for you??

ok they enslaved us and it ended so why do they continue to oppress us? after slavery they had the kkk going around terrorizing blacks and lynching them from trees.. they taken our history away and our names, so is this still the divide n conquer tactic? aint they finish conquering us? they doing all this and then some to our people, and so is them Arabs, so i guess they apart of that divide n conquer plan too.. creating virus and diseases to affect our body..painting us to be evil criminals to the media :comeon:



2) Scholars can't crack the bible?? :lol: You mean how thru archaeology they showed jews were never enslaved for 400 years in egypt?? or how there was never no exodus?? Or how judaism/christianity is based off Egyptian and Babylonian stories/traditions?? Or how the earth was not created in 7 days?? :ohhh: Or how woman did not come from a man rib.....since it man and woman that comes from a woman aka the mother universe?? :lol:

damn right i dont see no white Jews as slaves in Egypt. no ur going into another realm :lol: so Legba u tell us how was we created? did them Vodun spirits create u?



3) Science is accurate but man isn't?? THANK YOU :lol: :lol: :lol: .....you have proven my point. You and your fellow black israelites are placing a book written by man above science. Oh wait........some one can be paid to give false science?? PLEASE expound.......so science is good for creating modern hospitals, supplying electricity and water, creating computers, sending rockets to space, BUT when it comes to science showing fallacies in a book written by man......it must be false science paid for by someone..... :whaat:

i dont think u get what i was saying. right now im being rushed bcuz someone is tryin to get me to go somewhere with them. but anyways without me reading parts in the Bible my spirit already let me know about things in that Bible.. im just saying Legba if Vodun was the answer then why isnt most of the world following it or trying to make their version of Vodon? white folks, arabs, and them Khazar Jews believe in our book and thats why they made they own versions. taken out the names of the people and removed some of the books cuz it would further reviel who we are and their lies.


4) Yes today scientists and engineers are still wondering how these monuments like the pyramids in egypt were build....but that does not prove the bible is infallibe. :lol: It just shows how far ahead the ancients were ahead of time....something that scientists and engineers still marvel at today......these are the same ancients black israelites like yourself and Pima be calling devil worshippers. You want to explain that?? :whaat:

i told u since i was in elementry i been having these dreams of evil spirits, so after all these years i catch on to their characteristics.. some people just are more in tune to their spiritual side. and trust me i can understsnad if u dont believe.. They say the Devil doesnt want you to know he even exist, but he does, and his evil spirits. but also in the Bible it speaks on fallen Angels who came down to earth and had sex with the women on this earth. they created these gaints called Nephilims.they were like a hybrid human.. i wont go too much into that, but them fallen Angels is what we would call them Aliens.. but that is most likely what them Sumerians spoke about. and they are the reason the world had to be flooded..remember them bones dont match any people on this planet
Image
Image
Image
u cant deny the UFOs either cuz they have people from them civilations from the past pointing into the sky and seeing flying objects or strange creatures that is giving them knowledge of some kind..




6) You believe your spirit over what "man" has "told me"? Just exactly what does that mean? Oh you mean science.....so basically you follow your spirit over science?? If only the majority of scientists/engineers who have built the level of technology/medicine that you enjoy today did the same thing.... btw don't believe the concept of germs/bacteria....it's what the "man" told us.....false science obviously paid by someone.....follow your spirit bro....... :tiphat: :lol:.

Legba feel free to follow science. remember its deeper with me. i knew about people passing before it even happen. them same dreams told me. the same voice who told me about this job i was going to get.. Legba really my dude u need to work on that spirit side of u..real shit after college i was going thru some drama. couldnt find a job, n needed money fast.. i dont want to give too much detail, but i was pissed at some drama that was going on and basically said something out loud as if im speaking to The Most High hoping he hear me. well like the next couple of days i get a call from a hospital that wants to interview me the next day. so the night before the interview, i get this vision like dream were The Most High is showing me this application and told me in his voice this is for you.. lol thats on my life. woke up that morning and went to the interview and straight bombed it.. it was funny cuz he basically let me know it wasnt bcuz of me that i was bombing the interview. like i know my work related stuff but this lady was asking me off the wall stuff.. but anyways after the interview the lady calls me back into her office and said i was bombing the interview but something in her spirit was saying pick him pick him and she felt it strongly.. hahaha this real wrap my nigga. it goes about that saying how God works in mysterious ways. he let me know it was bcuz of him. see legba so why wouldnt i listen to that spirit? and nigga i have a gang of these stories, and like i said u dont have to believe me but niggas know i been keeping it the realest on this site. i walk into patients rooms and they tell me how i have the spirit of descernment, and how they know them evil spirits try to bother me at night when i try to sleep. like nigga science cant explain this. its all spiritual.. science has no clue about that spiritual world.. they cant explain how a lil old frail lady can become so strong and screaming out all hateful shit.. they try to use science and rationalize things but that shit is a Demon, and like i said the spiritual world is over yall heads..


7)I don't have to prove the white jews are the real thing......because it is thanks to them that they preserve the hebrew language and traditions that you black israelites can learn and claim as your own. :lol: :lol: :lol:. It is the other way around......you and Pima have yet to prove how black ppl are the real jews. What happened in 70 AD?? Every SINGLE BLACK JEW just bounced from jerusalem?? The ancestor of white jews stayed behind in Israel to keep the hebrew traditions alive, but not one single black jew did that????? Answer that million dollar question Chilidog...... Answer the Ham question of how the black race, but not negroes are descendants?? Oh wait.......you don't follow science aka what "man" has "told you"......you follow your spirit.....even though you have no problem following what "man" told you for all the technology/medicine/cars/computers/etc you enjoy in your everyday life.... ... :2cents: :2cents: :lol: :lol: :lol:


ur not making sense bcuz a khazar Jew stole our history n lang we are not the real thing. hahhaa. is that the best u got? :whaat: we dont have to prove how we are the real Chosen people of the Bible. the Bible is telling us that.. remember we are held to a higher standard than everyone else cuz TMH picked us.. IF u have kids and they are disobedient to you then what will you do? Discipline them right? Legba them Israelites were ran out of Israel. them Romans chased them out, and they fled to the land they been always fleeing into to blend into..


8)Tell you about a time when white jews were oppressed for even 5 years?? Ever heard of the holocaust?? What you think that was a cake walk?? :lol: Regarding the curses in deurotonomy that you keep talking about.....those curses are about Moses telling his ppl what would happen if they didn't follow the ten commandments......WTF does that have to do with the plight of black ppl today??? Is this your mega proof that black ppl are the real jews??? :facepalm: :lol: :wtf: ........So black ppl are in the plight they are in.......because ******drum roll*****......black ppl back in the day didn't follow the ten commandments?? :whaat: ........from this black israelites deduce that everyone that is not a jew are devil worshippers?? :wtf: :lol:......including the ancient egyptians/sumerians/indians who contributed greatly to civilization......yup makes plenty sense.....oh wait........can't use science that alleviates the living condition of human beings.....because ****drum roll******......it is what "man" has "told us".......if only the ancients and modern scientists/engineers followed their spirit.....they would not be devil worshippers and the technology/math/medicine they produced is the work of devil worshippers........which we must avoid.....back to the stone age :lol: :lol: :lol:


[email protected] is that the best u got? they were prisoners of war. they wasnt slaves :killself: .. they were doing sneaky shit to them Germans until them Germans fought back.. but let me tell u that Transatlantic Slave trade wasnt no damn war or was the Arab slave trade.. and i dont want to hear u say them Khazar Jews are following the Bible bcuz most of them Khazars living in Israel are Athiest. look it up :yeahright: .. plus they have annual Gay Parades in Israel and if u knew anything about TMH he doesnt like Gays.they were put to death.. :hmm:




9) The bible doesn't say jack squat about the plight black ppl are going thru today......it just talks about the punishment by god if the jews don't follow the ten commandments......better yet why Asia seems to be doing much better than Africa? They are not hebrews aka devil worshippers in black israelites eyes :lol: .....answer that million dollar question?? Better yet to play around with your logic......did the bible warn the black jews regarding the sacking of jerusalem in 70 AD that made "black jews" lose their culture??? :lol: Better yet most of Africa and black americans and black caribbeans are christians.....regardless of their domination.....black israelites, protestants, or whatever.....they still use the same KJV 1611 AD bible......they been using it for the past 500 years :lol: .......tell me what good has it done to alleviate the plight of black ppl??? :lol: :lol: :lol:


feel free to watch this video :tiphat: .. An Israelite and a Jewish Rabbi speaking.

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Xvxs5QO6cLw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]



10) Once again vodun is not a magic wand that you can whip and make it do whatever it wants.....it's a spiritual health system to empower the individual or a group of ppl.....it is based on how they use it. This is not no king arthur fantasy where a magical defense shield is gonna cover the island of haiti, to defend it from the physical attacks of european imperalist nations.....you guys be living in some fantasy zelda world :facepalm: If you decide to ignore history on why black ppl are in the conditions they are in......that's on you.......you want to prescribe to the ten commandments which is just a shortened version of the egyptian book of the dead.....the same egyptians you call devil worshippers.....be my quest. :lol: :lol: :lol:

so Vodun is just basically for healthly eatting lifestyle? :lol: :killself:


11) The only false science that exists is the illogical, pure fantasy, non sense black israelites spew. Black israelites is a cult......just like its organization the Nation of Yahweh.....predators preying on the minds of a group of ppl who are not in their best standing as a community right now......all for financial gains (for the rankings that runs these organizations)........these same predators be sleeping with 12 years old girls :smh: ......the elite ranks (priests) sleeping with members' wives for "spiritual cleansing" :lol:.......killing innocent white ppl as initiation ritual to enter the "nation....... :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :discust: ........looking up to so called black leaders like that mass pedophile, wackjob Malaichi York.........
haha at financial gains.. who is gathering money? lol Legba man whats up u always seem like a level headed guy now u spewing a rant about people sleeping with 12 y/o girls. i really dont know what ur talking about right now.. legba once u finish going on ur hate filled rant check out that video :tiphat:
1) I don't think you are quite understanding this issue.....Europeans took advantage of the fact Africans had their own system of servitude....and used it to divide and conquer Africa.....these africans were brought to the US and suffered the harshest conditions, in terms of having their culture stripped.....so of course they will be "lost in the wilderness" so to speak. As far as whites continuing to oppress black ppl, what you think that would stop because slavery ended? This is all logic man....if you want to prescribe biblical prophecies to this, that is on you, but there is no basis for it.

2) I am going into another realm? The bible said woman came from man....science disproved that. Bible said the earth was created in 7 days....science disproved that. Biblical archaeology shows STRONG influences from Egyptian/Babylonian stories on the Old Testament....which the hebrew ppl were coincidently living in close proximity to....not to mention it is a known historical fact the majority of jews were exiled in Babylonia for some time. There is also no proof of an exodus of jews from Egypt to Israel....whether the jews were black or white. You have yet to disprove any of this.

3) Actually I think it is you who is not getting me, I believe I addressed this in an earlier post to you as well. I never said Vodun was the answer or that all black ppl should be practicing vodun. I believe in freedom of choice regarding an individual's religion. It's the other way around....its black israelites that are going around saying black ppl should be israelites and that all other religions are demonic. It is this exact stance why I became involved in this debate in
the first place. To show the fallacy of black israelites calling ALL other religions demonic...when their own religion is based off stories from those same religions you called demonic. The complete hypocrisy of that stance and the complete ignorance to what history/science actually says is what I'm pointing out in this thread. Science has provided a GREAT deal in terms of living standards for humans that are able to enjoy it.....does it mean it is perfect? No there has been science that was wrong, yet Science has put in enough work to more than stand on its own legs....and this same science has some very strong evidence against what the bible says in the form of archaeology, linguistics, anthropology, and the natural sciences themselves......something you black israelites conveniently ignore. You guys believe a book written by man, translated many times over, god knows what interpretations were changed slightly to this degree or that degree, books removed and added thru out the course of time, yet for you guys this book is completely free of fallacies....like are you serious man?? As if the bible dropped from heaven itself.....you don't you think its funny black ppl were introduced to christianity thru the slave trade?? We should thank europeans since they were introducing us back to our true culture and stripping us of our false African culture....since we are really hebrews..... :lol: .....you see how asinine black israelites logic is??? If you want to be a christian....cool.....cuz at the end of the day it is based off African stories....so it's whatever....things go full circle.....but this whole jews are black and all religions/societies that are not christians are devil worshippers.....like GTFOH with that nonsense....those same religions/societies contributed greatly to civilization in the fields of math and engineering....hence why we can debate this topic thousands of miles away on a computer.

4) You live in a society where you are enjoying technology which are the fruits of labor derived from the work of ancients that you call demon worshippers?? That makes zero sense....instead you respond to me about dreams of evil spirits :wtf: ......dude your dreams of evil spirits have nothing to do with the HISTORICAL FACT that Judaism/Christianity is based off Egyptian and Babylonian stories. Btw I never denied UFO's....a true scientist can not deny the existence of another specie with their own civilization out there....with all these galaxies and universes....but what does that have to do with the HISTORICAL FACT judaism/Christianity is based off Egyptian and Babylonian stories?? It sounds you are arguing from a complete different stance than what this thread is based off. This thread is not a "philosophical" debate nor is this a thread for analyzing dreams of evil spirits :lol: .

6) I will continue to follow Science, just as you do, since you conveniently enjoy what technology has to offer. Who said anything about not being spiritual while being a man of science. How does the two contradict each other?? This is my exact point I made to Pima earlier about how Christianity always had this schism between religion and science. Who told you I was not spiritual? Trust me African religions are far more spiritual in a way you will never understand....its funny how you have white ppl from all over running to African religions like Santeria and Vodou, to Eastern
religions like Buddhism, Hinduism, and Taoism looking for a greater sense of spirituality.

7) I'm not making sense?? Lol what part you got lost on?? The fact that the hebrew language has been preserved by these white jews which allows you to claim the language as your own LOL?? The fact that DNA analysis shows the overwhelmingly majority of white jews have their modern origin in the middle east?? Can you show me DNA analysis showing black ppl modern origin in the middle east?? The fact there is ZERO archaeological evidence of black jewish culture in the whole expanse of black Africa?? The fact there is not one black jew left in Israel?? What every single one of them bounced LOL?? The bible tells you black ppl are the real jews?? The same bible that black israelites are not even sure on who the descendants of ham are...."black ppl but not negroes"....LOL??? Oh wait you are not a follower of science....of course lol....I bet if there was scientific evidence tho, you would be all over it, proving black ppl are the real jews....but since that evidence is non existent....you only follow your dreams of spirits....LOL.....GTFOH....and you got the nerve to crack jokes about vodun demons possessing me????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

8) Prisoner of wars?? Really when someone is trying to wipe out an ENTIRE ETHNICITY...you call the victims prisoner of wars??? I'm gonna let you simmer on that one....jesus christ....I didn't realize the jews had an army and were at war with germany..... :smh:

9) You still haven't answered what the bible has down for black ppl....this is suppose to be the only book of god...since according to black israelites, all religions are demonic....what has this great bible done for the political, social, financial, health of black ppl worldwide???

10) Vodou is an energy system....it's about balancing your mental and physical energy levels...eating healthy is part of it....the physical body is a plane of communication between the spirit and the physical world. For the spirit to take in the highest quality of energy thru everyday interactions in the physical world.....the physical body has to be maintained and fed properly...this concept is nothing new at all.

User avatar
The Chosen One
ooog
ooog
Posts: 21114
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: Haitians The Tribe Of Levi Priesthood Of The Most High (The Ear The Most High

Post by The Chosen One » January 15th, 2016, 4:20 am

Legba


1) I don't think you are quite understanding this issue.....Europeans took advantage of the fact Africans had their own system of servitude....and used it to divide and conquer Africa.....these africans were brought to the US and suffered the harshest conditions, in terms of having their culture stripped.....so of course they will be "lost in the wilderness" so to speak. As far as whites continuing to oppress black ppl, what you think that would stop because slavery ended? This is all logic man....if you want to prescribe biblical prophecies to this, that is on you, but there is no basis for it.

no i see the issue and i been saying the white folks took our history. when i say our i mean black history. u can see that with Egypt, but its not only them its them Arabs too.. Them Arabs were Whorshipping the Kabba stone before they came across The Bible and made their lil spin off of Islam.. this is not difficult to see. Them Khazar Jews took our book and made their own spin off which is the Talmud i blieve. The Romans took our Bible and made their own spin off and created Catholic/Christian.. u understand why not keep it original. they translate words wrong to hide the truth and taken whole books out of the Bible. its easy to see what they did. the book speaks on us. it says dont whorship idols of any kind, and what them other nations do they whorship idols.. u cant put ur faith in a wooden cross. a wooden cross wont save u.. like we say there is no such thing as a white Jesus in the Bible




2) I am going into another realm? The bible said woman came from man....science disproved that. Bible said the earth was created in 7 days....science disproved that. Biblical archaeology shows STRONG influences from Egyptian/Babylonian stories on the Old Testament....which the hebrew ppl were coincidently living in close proximity to....not to mention it is a known historical fact the majority of jews were exiled in Babylonia for some time. There is also no proof of an exodus of jews from Egypt to Israel....whether the jews were black or white. You have yet to disprove any of this.

Im hearing it represented the new birth creation of man.. remember the world was destroyed a few times..from what i hear their were beings of some kind on earth before man.. but remember i didnt read the Bible but i remember bits and pieces. the Israelites were living in Egypt and Babylon, so of course they will pick up their customs, and who has the proof to know which came first. so much info is being hide from us. just think why is our history being hide from us but not any other group of people? simple shit like that has to make u wonder. there is verses in the bible where it says all nations will come together and try to wipe the Israelites history away.. so right now we just diggin thru the rubble trying to find the truth.. and DNA shows we have a different gene than the other Africans who are E1B1B.. them same E1B1B African Moors who sold us into slavery and kill our people in them Congo Jungles.. it makes sense cuz they dont feel as if we are they people


3) Actually I think it is you who is not getting me, I believe I addressed this in an earlier post to you as well. I never said Vodun was the answer or that all black ppl should be practicing vodun. I believe in freedom of choice regarding an individual's religion. It's the other way around....its black israelites that are going around saying black ppl should be israelites and that all other religions are demonic. It is this exact stance why I became involved in this debate in
the first place. To show the fallacy of black israelites calling ALL other religions demonic...when their own religion is based off stories from those same religions you called demonic. The complete hypocrisy of that stance and the complete ignorance to what history/science actually says is what I'm pointing out in this thread. Science has provided a GREAT deal in terms of living standards for humans that are able to enjoy it.....does it mean it is perfect? No there has been science that was wrong, yet Science has put in enough work to more than stand on its own legs....and this same science has some very strong evidence against what the bible says in the form of archaeology, linguistics, anthropology, and the natural sciences themselves......something you black israelites conveniently ignore. You guys believe a book written by man, translated many times over, god knows what interpretations were changed slightly to this degree or that degree, books removed and added thru out the course of time, yet for you guys this book is completely free of fallacies....like are you serious man?? As if the bible dropped from heaven itself.....you don't you think its funny black ppl were introduced to christianity thru the slave trade?? We should thank europeans since they were introducing us back to our true culture and stripping us of our false African culture....since we are really hebrews..... :lol: .....you see how asinine black israelites logic is??? If you want to be a christian....cool.....cuz at the end of the day it is based off African stories....so it's whatever....things go full circle.....but this whole jews are black and all religions/societies that are not christians are devil worshippers.....like GTFOH with that nonsense....those same religions/societies contributed greatly to civilization in the fields of math and engineering....hence why we can debate this topic thousands of miles away on a computer.

ur one of them Evolution type brothas. yeah all thats good and dandy but there is alot of shit that Science cant explain. one is the spiritual world.. im not knockin science. i agree alot of it can be accurate but the people who giving us this info we have to run background checks on cuz they are the one who is dishonest.dishonest. Legba ur coming at me with physical stand point. but im saying spiritual shit that is way beyond science.. if im getting these messages that is very accurate from another source that science cant explain and it fortells the furture who do u think i should trust? Obviously that power is far greater than Science.. Them folks who Sun gaze where they can actually leave their body visit another dimension science cant explain that they can only try to give u theories on it.. it was an out of this world source that gave them ancient people information to build these Pyramids and move these 50+ton stones..our technology today would have trouble moving them stones today..alot of these people whorship non earthly beings.. its all the spiritual world.. just understand this certain people are just more in tune with their spiritual side than others, so we see things differently. and its crazy cuz i never read the bible but me and this girl i know who is very deep into the Bible and know alot of things. for some odd reason i know about the same spiritual things as her.. but im just warning u drugs can spiritual open u up to Demons, same with all them Pagan whorshipping of them dolls.. i can go deep into this



6) I will continue to follow Science, just as you do, since you conveniently enjoy what technology has to offer. Who said anything about not being spiritual while being a man of science. How does the two contradict each other?? This is my exact point I made to Pima earlier about how Christianity always had this schism between religion and science. Who told you I was not spiritual? Trust me African religions are far more spiritual in a way you will never understand....its funny how you have white ppl from all over running to African religions like Santeria and Vodou, to Eastern
religions like Buddhism, Hinduism, and Taoism looking for a greater sense of spirituality.

we are spiritual beings..and i said this many times..they put shit like fluride and other things to attack our pineal gland.

7) I'm not making sense?? Lol what part you got lost on?? The fact that the hebrew language has been preserved by these white jews which allows you to claim the language as your own LOL?? The fact that DNA analysis shows the overwhelmingly majority of white jews have their modern origin in the middle east?? Can you show me DNA analysis showing black ppl modern origin in the middle east?? The fact there is ZERO archaeological evidence of black jewish culture in the whole expanse of black Africa?? The fact there is not one black jew left in Israel?? What every single one of them bounced LOL?? The bible tells you black ppl are the real jews?? The same bible that black israelites are not even sure on who the descendants of ham are...."black ppl but not negroes"....LOL??? Oh wait you are not a follower of science....of course lol....I bet if there was scientific evidence tho, you would be all over it, proving black ppl are the real jews....but since that evidence is non existent....you only follow your dreams of spirits....LOL.....GTFOH....and you got the nerve to crack jokes about vodun demons possessing me????? :lol: :lol: :lol:


I dont understand what ur trying to say about the Hebrew Lang? shit english isnt our original Language.. :whaat: ..Hebrew isnt them Khazar original lang either.. they are taking the identity of another people. lol how can u not see this? Legba ur like its a wrap. smart as fuck but u believe them non black sources.. the DNA shows them Khazar Jews have the J halogroup DNA and it stems from the Caucasus Mountain region.. why would God choose his special race to be a inferior being genetically? Israel has like the highest rate of skin cancer on this earth.. post facts cuz i can easily post my facts.. our facts wont add up bcuz alot of sources are lieing just like when a black guy is killed by the cops they erase all evidence. im asking u why are they doing that to our people? Khazar Jews are on top of the world. i mean really i would love to give u that work. i would create a thread for just u so u can give me all ur reasons why them White Jews are the real thing..if u run DNA test right now all u would see is Arabs and Russians converts living in that land.

look what an old President of Egypt said about the jews. feel free to look it up

Image



8) Prisoner of wars?? Really when someone is trying to wipe out an ENTIRE ETHNICITY...you call the victims prisoner of wars??? I'm gonna let you simmer on that one....jesus christ....I didn't realize the jews had an army and were at war with germany..... :smh:

check out them hitler films. actually the Jews were the ones fucking with Germany first. fucking up their economy and everything. and yes, their is no damn way u can sit here and tell me them Khazar jews were slaves. they were prisoners..More people died during the Transatlantic slave trade.. c'mon my nigga i dont want to go there and say u cooning...did u also know most of them Khazar Jews living in israel are Atheist? they hold annually gay parades, but thats something Our God hates is gay folks and had whole cities destoryed so how are they the chosen people? it dont add up?


9) You still haven't answered what the bible has down for black ppl....this is suppose to be the only book of god...since according to black israelites, all religions are demonic....what has this great bible done for the political, social, financial, health of black ppl worldwide???

watch that video i posted. we havent been following it right. the white man have us whorshipping a White Jesus and calling our God by the wrong names, and not following them laws and commandments

10) Vodou is an energy system....it's about balancing your mental and physical energy levels...eating healthy is part of it....the physical body is a plane of communication between the spirit and the physical world. For the spirit to take in the highest quality of energy thru everyday interactions in the physical world.....the physical body has to be maintained and fed properly...this concept is nothing new at all.

oh it sounds like fasting and it also sounds like sun gazing

User avatar
The Chosen One
ooog
ooog
Posts: 21114
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: Haitians The Tribe Of Levi Priesthood Of The Most High (The Ear The Most High

Post by The Chosen One » January 16th, 2016, 12:11 am

:yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright:

User avatar
Fuckcambodians
og
og
Posts: 12888
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm

Re: Haitians The Tribe Of Levi Priesthood Of The Most High (The Ear The Most High

Post by Fuckcambodians » January 16th, 2016, 12:20 am

:facepalm: face it chili, legba is tired of responding to ya'll dumb ass, everytime he corrects ya'll , u keep bringing up some bible verses ,which does not cover that subject looking dumb, like dis :whaat:

Image

:whaat:

User avatar
Fuckcambodians
og
og
Posts: 12888
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm

Re: Haitians The Tribe Of Levi Priesthood Of The Most High (The Ear The Most High

Post by Fuckcambodians » January 16th, 2016, 12:23 am

and big poultry ,looking even dumber, worse than the old o.g who aint even got authority where he stay at in don't be a menace :lmao:

Image

User avatar
The Chosen One
ooog
ooog
Posts: 21114
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: Haitians The Tribe Of Levi Priesthood Of The Most High (The Ear The Most High

Post by The Chosen One » January 16th, 2016, 1:23 am

2darksIIIde4 wrote::facepalm: face it chili, legba is tired of responding to ya'll dumb ass, everytime he corrects ya'll , u keep bringing up some bible verses ,which does not cover that subject looking dumb, like dis :whaat:

Image

:whaat:

Lol get off his dick twenty... I bumped the page cuz he wants Pima to respond.. That's all. I'm not really into their debate.. I know that voduon ain't going to help us out.. U can go out there n dancing n have another nigga with a rug on to chase u up the street n I bet you the cops going to arrest or shoot both of y'all black asses

User avatar
SHANKZILLA
og
og
Posts: 12941
Joined: August 24th, 2007, 4:48 pm

Re: Haitians The Tribe Of Levi Priesthood Of The Most High (The Ear The Most High

Post by SHANKZILLA » January 16th, 2016, 2:50 am

Zulu aint no fucking hebrews far from that zulu Kingdom is south and south east of africa far from north africa :whaat:

User avatar
The Chosen One
ooog
ooog
Posts: 21114
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: Haitians The Tribe Of Levi Priesthood Of The Most High (The Ear The Most High

Post by The Chosen One » January 16th, 2016, 9:48 am

SHANK wrote:Zulu aint no fucking hebrews far from that zulu Kingdom is south and south east of africa far from north africa :whaat:

just worry about them Romans :yeahright:

User avatar
The Chosen One
ooog
ooog
Posts: 21114
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: Haitians The Tribe Of Levi Priesthood Of The Most High (The Ear The Most High

Post by The Chosen One » January 16th, 2016, 9:54 am

SHANK wrote:Zulu aint no fucking hebrews far from that zulu Kingdom is south and south east of africa far from north africa :whaat:


Zulu come from Bantu just like us and E1B1A also
Image


[youtube]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/KsLNG8T2PmU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]


but i have to check the movie out knowing the stuff i know now. :tiphat:

User avatar
BlackMetroCard
prince
prince
Posts: 6712
Joined: December 17th, 2014, 9:10 am

Re: Haitians The Tribe Of Levi Priesthood Of The Most High (The Ear The Most High

Post by BlackMetroCard » January 16th, 2016, 12:05 pm

[quote="Legba"]@Spit, my bad my dude, the computer that has the haitian vodou book won't turn on. I didn't forget about you. I will try to see if I can find another english copy. All I'm finding now are french translations.

@Pima, and the other black israelites thinking they "won" this debate because they "ran" me off.....don't you guys know tricks are for silly kids? :lol: Pima, I going to break this down as best as possible so you can see why your reasoning skills in this debate are elementary at best and why I question your level of research......not to mention you will fully understand what I mean by "cherry picking".

ok legba i extend my apolagies lets debate like real men no emotion in it just didt see u for a whi;e thought u went to study real quick

im just concerd with u is the Hebrew or prevoisly IBAR language that was Identical to Phoenician from which it came :2cents: IBAR was A Grandson Of Noah

u saying the Khazers HAve the middle eastern blood post the blood type the blacks and west Africans blood type is E1B1A .

u keep repeating how did they all disapear in &) ad and im asking where did All the White French Men Go after the 1800s in Haiti :ohhh: still dancing u writting paragraphs im keepin it simple :lol: u claim we ran out of jerouslem so quick so how did the french leave all of haiti so quick :ohhh:

last thing i peeped is u saying boukman was recorded by frenchmen :ohhh: but no physical evidence :whaat: :lol: lol highly contradicting cuz i can say we have documents from elders intact for thousends of years threw torah. but ud say it s mythical just like im saying boakman could sound mythical too :shrug:

User avatar
The Chosen One
ooog
ooog
Posts: 21114
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: Haitians The Tribe Of Levi Priesthood Of The Most High (The Ear The Most High

Post by The Chosen One » January 16th, 2016, 12:22 pm

Pima-HaitianMac wrote:
Legba wrote:@Spit, my bad my dude, the computer that has the haitian vodou book won't turn on. I didn't forget about you. I will try to see if I can find another english copy. All I'm finding now are french translations.

@Pima, and the other black israelites thinking they "won" this debate because they "ran" me off.....don't you guys know tricks are for silly kids? :lol: Pima, I going to break this down as best as possible so you can see why your reasoning skills in this debate are elementary at best and why I question your level of research......not to mention you will fully understand what I mean by "cherry picking".

ok legba i extend my apolagies lets debate like real men no emotion in it just didt see u for a whi;e thought u went to study real quick

im just concerd with u is the Hebrew or prevoisly IBAR language that was Identical to Phoenician from which it came :2cents: IBAR was A Grandson Of Noah

u saying the Khazers HAve the middle eastern blood post the blood type the blacks and west Africans blood type is E1B1A .

u keep repeating how did they all disapear in &) ad and im asking where did All the White French Men Go after the 1800s in Haiti :ohhh: still dancing u writting paragraphs im keepin it simple :lol: u claim we ran out of jerouslem so quick so how did the french leave all of haiti so quick :ohhh:

last thing i peeped is u saying boukman was recorded by frenchmen :ohhh: but no physical evidence :whaat: :lol: lol highly contradicting cuz i can say we have documents from elders intact for thousends of years threw torah. but ud say it s mythical just like im saying boakman could sound mythical too :shrug:


:approve:

User avatar
The Chosen One
ooog
ooog
Posts: 21114
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: Haitians The Tribe Of Levi Priesthood Of The Most High (The Ear The Most High

Post by The Chosen One » January 16th, 2016, 12:24 pm

chillidog wrote:[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zJltNgQb1f8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

and not no Hebrew Israelite posting this






hmm hair like wool :yeahright:
[youtube]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1J-F2eRVfg0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]



brown listen to what this Egyptian man said. The ROmans where in Egypt at 70 BCE, hmmmmm it goes right along with the story of Babylon from Timbuktu..and th Arabs came and kicked the Romans out of Egypt.. ohhh shit my nigga there it is FACTS! :approve: go to 3:48
[youtube]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3XUPZokMb6A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

where u at Spit!!

So the Israelites had once again ran into Egypt and africa fleeing from the Romans.




AFRICA
In his book ‘From Babylon to Timbuktu’ Rudolf R Windsor gives an account of this scattering of the Israelites:
‘In the year 65B.C. the Roman armies under General Pompey captured Jerusalem. In 70 A.D. General Vespasian and his son, Titus put an end to the Jewish state, with great slaughter. During the period of the military governors of Palestine, many outrages and atrocities were committed against the residue of the people. During the period of Pompey to Julius, it has been estimated that over 1,000,000 Jews (Israelites) fled into Africa, fleeing from Roman persecution and slavery. The slave markets were full of black Jewish slaves.’ Millions of Israelites who escaped the persecution of the Roman-Jewish War fled into the interiors of Africa. In his book ‘Jewish Roots in Africa,’ Mr Litchtblau, speaking of the Israelites that ran into Africa, says this:



:yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright:










http://frombabylontotimbuktu.blogspot.com/

Image

Rudolph Windsor in his book From Babylon to Timbuktu: A History of Ancient Black Races including the Black Hebrews presents a thoroughly comprehensive history of the original Jews within the backdrop of ancient History. He traces their origins in Babylon within the loins of their forefather Abraham up to their birth and growth in the land of Canaan all the way up to their final dispersion from Palestine in 70 AD into the greater part of Africa, leading west.

Mr. Windsor exhibits a level of truth-telling that I have only seen in a few books.
He traces the history of the black African Hebrews of Egypt and Ethiopia. We are given lucid glimpses into the Tabiban Kamant and Wasambara Jews who are presently known as the Falashim of Ethiopia. He also takes on intellectual excursions into the backgrounds of the Jews of the Malagasy Republic, which is present day Madagascar. And from there, the reader treks in to the world of the North African Jews to the black Jewish kingdom of Ghana. Out of the Jewish kingdom of Ghana, Windsor relays the interesting story of Eldad the Danite who informed the Algerians of this Hebrew empire south of the Sahara in the western Sudan. Eldad lived in the ninth century. (p. 92)

It was from Windsor’s book that I began to scientifically consider the so-called “black race” originating from Asia and not Africa. He quotes a Herbert Wendt, a white German scholar who asserts, “All indications point to the fact that Asia was the cradle of the Black race.” (p.35) Wendt certainly makes some unsettling conclusions in his book It Began in Babel, another good book that is out-of-print.

Windsor maintains that even the early Talmudic scholars were black, the eminent Moses Maimonides (aka “Rambam”) being one of them. (p. 113) He then turns our attention to the black Jews of Angola known as the Mavumba, the Jews among the Ashanti, the Jews of Dahomey, and the Yoruba Jews of Nigeria. The Yoruba Jews in particular called themselves by the name of “B’nai Ephraim” or “Sons of Ephraim.”(p.131)

Windsor quotes Godbey, “These facts have peculiar significance when the presence of Judaism among American Negroes is to be considered. Hundreds of thousands of slaves were brought to America from this Western Africa during the days of the traffic, beginning nearly four hundred years ago." He also says: “How much more of Judaism survived among West African Negroes in that earlier time? As persecuted communities, they were rather more in danger than other Negroes of being raided by war parties and sold as slaves. It may be considered certain that many partially (why not fully?, is my question) Judaized Negroes were among the slaves in America. How many of them might still hold some Jewish customs here is another question." (Godbey, p. 246) It has been postulated by scholars that so-called “African-Americans” are descended from Yorubas.

If Godbey is right about “Judaized Negroes being in the traffic” (and I believe he is), then I am led to entertain that American blacks are descendants from the tribe of Ephraim, which is apart of the House of Joseph, Manasseh comprising the other half. I’m also led to think that they could be of the tribe of Asher, also being possible descendants of the Ashanti, the people of Ashan, which I’m thinking could be a derivative from Asher. Windsor, referencing Nahum Slouschz, says that the Hebrew tribes of Asher and Zebulon were in Carthage since the foundation of the city. (p. 108) Could it be that these Hebrews of Asher and Zebulon made their way to West Africa, as well? It is highly probable. Windsor makes an interesting point when discussing the Jewish expulsion from Spain in 1492: “These black Jews would naturally go to African countries most of all, because of less persecution and they could disguise themselves amongst the blacks.” (p. 116)

(UPDATE-06/18/2010: AFTER FURTHER STUDY OF THE SCRIPTURES, I AM NOW LED TO BELIEVE THAT AMERICAN BLACKS ARE DESCENDANTS OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH-JOEL 3:6 OFFERS A SIGNIFICANT INSIGHT-"THE CHILDREN ALSO OF JUDAH AND THE CHILDREN OF JERUSALEM HAVE YE SOLD UNTO THE GRECIANS, THAT YE MIGHT REMOVE THEM FROM THEIR BORDER." There is a lot in that verse, but I deem it appropriate to leave it for another forum.)

Rudolph Windsor offers some interesting causes as to why American blacks are deplorably ignorant of their Hebraic past. The first is “the fall of Hebrew kingdoms.” The second is “the lack of communication with Jewish education centers,” and thirdly, “intense persecution and their deliberate blotting out of the mind their true nationality.” (p. 123) There is one final factor that Windsor fails to consider: knowledge of self and one’s history on the part of black people will only be realized through Yeshua the Moshiach of Israel through the Ruach Hakodesh. This is how this reviewer came into the understanding of his Hebraic past.

Windsor examines the causes for the fall of Hebrew kingdoms. He cites a Moroccan Jewish tradition that attributed their decline to epidemics, wars, and frequent conversions to Islam. (p.119) Windsor also explores how some Jews made it to West Africa by a very intriguing route...from Portugal. (p.115) During the Portuguese expulsions, many Jews fled into the West African coast by way of ships. Windsor relates, “As it has been mentioned before, King John of Portugal furnished ships in order to deport the Jews to any country they desired; however, unscrupulous Portuguese captains exacted as much money as they could from the Jews and dumped their human cargo at various places along the west African coast.” (p. 124)

And lastly, Windsor offers some very refreshing hope for the future in this area of research, “Continuous research is needed in African Hebrew History, especially in the excavation of ruined Hebrew cities of Africa. When this gigantic work is completed, I believe the evidence will reveal information that will amaze humanity. It is my sincere belief that a greater number of black Jews were deported to the western coast of Africa than is admitted by some writers.” (p.125)

I believe the denial of “some writers” is modest friendly assessment by Mr. Windsor. I would venture to say that most writers present dubious presentations of African Jews. I would also say that many have dropped the ball in this area and perhaps have been sadly conditioned into accepting that the Ashkenazi type is the genuine pictorial presentation of the modern Jew. It would be short of a miracle if genuine archaeological work was undertaken in this area. However, the Zionist power structure would have a lot to lose if such facts were brought to light. I thank the author, Mr. Windsor, for his work because it has given me the intellectual capital to further search this much neglected field out and to further discover my African Hebrew-Jewish past and ancestry. Rudolph Windsor’s work is so much of an ideological weapon that he ran into difficulty with many mainstream publishing houses that he was led to create his own, known as the Windsor’s Golden Series. I just wish he would write more.


Image


im saying who u going to believe Brown story or the Egyptian man :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright:

crossroads
fresh meat
Posts: 10
Joined: January 11th, 2016, 11:33 pm

Re: Haitians The Tribe Of Levi Priesthood Of The Most High (The Ear The Most High

Post by crossroads » January 16th, 2016, 7:10 pm

chillidog wrote:
9) Help me with Chilidog, why does he keep talking about the curses of Canaan as proof that black ppl are hebrews? Didn't you say yourself that we are not descendants of Ham, but descendants of Shem? So in that case, why would the curse of Canaan apply to us as Chilidog is saying????


lol Legba im not in yall debate. im still learning. Big country and Pima and Black Yisrael knows more than i do.. curse of Canaan is a totally diff Curse than ours..

to me thats the Beauty of the Bible. So many scholars cant even crack them scriptures, but u need to have the spirit to guide and teach you, cuz alot of things is way over our heads. Sure white(romans, greeks, Khazar,etc), and Arabs changed some words around to throw us off, and cover things up but the core of the Bible is still there. it still provides us with enough info to know who we really are.. that Book is so advanced and ahead of its time..


Legba i believe somewhere in the Bible it speaks on these other people whorshipping their Lesser Gods, and its ok but The Most High wants his special group of people to whorship and serve only him..you have to understand this nation was going in and out of slavery attaching to diff nation customs and losing our own.. they can be in Cannan, whorship El, then go to Babylon and whorship Nimrod, then go to Egypt and whorship Ra, then go to America and whorship the white Jesus. each nation striping us from our heritage, history and our God. and we were put thru this due to our disobedience.. they started following the ways of the world, and started creating made up Pagan Gods. So TMH would sit back and be like ok lets see if that is going to save you.. everything we tried we failed at, and still to this day, we are oppressed, and hated more than any other race on this earth by far. they use the media to control us, and destroy us.. Those Duetromonoy curses fit us more than any other race on this earth. i personally dont care if u guys dont believe it but those are some of the realest statements i ever seen in my life and they came to pass one after another.

the bible tells us why these other nations hate us. it tells u how they came together to conspire against us, and how they will try to wipe our name out of history, and today most blacks dont know what we were doing before them slave ships.. Legba oh yeah take this as a shot, but that Vodun didnt help ur people, cuz yall was shipped right along with us on them slave ships so what is the point of Vodun? im just saying the God of our book speaks on Idol Whorship and how we shouldnt pertake in it.. im just a person who can keep it real and hey u can do that, cuz u said its fron ur culture, i just know i wont do that..
Vodun
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


and too the other niggas who will come in chiming in. you niggas can do this Vodun or whorship whateva u want to whorship, but its diff with me. i always been a bit in tune with my spiritual side. i can feel negitve bad energy, i can feel if something is evil and its so deep with me.. i really dont want to get too deep into it here cuz alot these guys behave like lil girls and they would tease n bring it up. but since i was in kindergarden i been aware of alot of things that most people dont see or understand. i told this girl i was dating about her father while he was still healthy and living, to the time he ended up passing away n i tried to warn her. Big Country its the same feelings that u getting right now when its in ur spirit and its telling u things. that same feeling was speaking to me and it told me and i have alot of stories like that. thats why i say these niggas cant tell me there is no God or there isnt no devil. there is nothing anyone can say to make me not believe that at all so if yall think ur going to change my mind i might be the last person to change my views


like i said Brown, why did Egypt the Great fall? The Bible tells us why the israelites fell so i want to know why did Egypt fell? and if they so advance why the fuck they didnt built more Pyramids or keep all that advance knowledge and continue to build on it? FACTS!!

The Bible so cold it tells you how the enemy is going to put his images in the bible, and then u see this white Jesus and white Angels and Characters when the bible is saying the so called Jesus was black with hair like wool, and if thats the case than the white folks should have said in the beginining his hair was long stringy and blonde and feet and arms like snow

The Bible say not verbatim, that once we follow them laws n commandments, and worship our God like we should have the curse will break and we would be the rulers of this Earth, and the enemy knows this, and as u see no offense to old English but these white people and them Khazar Jews know this, and thats why they trying so hard to keep us not knowing who we really are cuz they know alot of us will go back to our God.. oh and the Arabs are also trying to keep us down.. they are stealing our history. Arabs are whitening them Egyptian artifacts and i been posted the links and pics on that. they want them to be classified as Caucasians, and the ethiopians.. im saying how the former president of Egypt call them Khazar jews fakes and how they leave Israel black and come back white
i like the knowledge you and pima drop. i dont agree with the details. when we use the words of men to learn, we will always fall short of absolute knowledge. the bible is filled with the flawed words of men, which is why the world at large has failed to embrace the one true god, Yhwh/Jehovah/Yahweh. religions that predate judaism have few texts, but where texts exist, they are also flawed. humanity is imperfect. religions like voodoo and santeria and the religions of africa and asia that are based on communing with spirits have few words. the connection with the spirit realm is facilitated by dancing, rituals, fire, sound, song, mindaltering drugs/drink. humanity used these methods of communication to request favor from higher forms of existence who they saw evidence of in the world around them. when humanity (through those who happened to be hebrews) was introduced by those higher life forms to the Creator, a path was started for men to prosper despite those who are against the Creator who have alienated themselves from His presence. these demons, fallen entities, spirits, jinn, demigods, ghosts who humanity has worshiped and deified can only be fully conquered by the Creator and his son Jesus who was sent to deliver humanity from the clutches of exactly these types of beings. he attempted to bring humanity back to the Creator and to purify some of the demonic elements that had wormed their way into the rituals/teachings of fallible men that were inspired by divine energy. as always, humanity has a choice. we can choose to transcend all of the evil entities around us that attempt to steal, kill and destroy in order to raise armies for hell - by aligning with the Creator and/or Jesus (a jew, of course, with brown hair and brown eyes. blue eyed jews descend from the occupation of their land by europeans that resulted in rape). or we can choose a less optimal path, and end up smoked by demons without reaching our goals/dreams. on the latter path, the purposes that we were created to fulfill continue to lie dormant, while we look towards everything but the Way.

i do not believe that africans are the hebrews described in the torah. africans are the original humans. most of the worlds people descend from africans. that in itself is special enough. it is only arrogance that causes some africans to claim to be the original hebrews when their homeland is on another continent. this is arse backwards and then some. why impose your people onto the stories of another people when by doing so, your are denying the magnificence of your own history? african history has been essentially orally passed down, which is why some of african descent are attempting to incorporate themselves into others' stories that have been recorded. but while hebrew israelites waste time trying to decipher clues that lead to the truth that their people are the stars of the old testament, you are missing an opportunity to learn the actual history of mother africa as told through griots of tribes. to have survived for eons, generation after generation, in harmony with the land, loving, living, learning, laughing, experiencing, surviving in God's paradise - without destroying the gardens by attempting to profit from it in the spirit of greed - is the ultimate blessing. but instead you chase the hebrew's history because it contains a story that is mirrored in other cultures' histories, where one people were said to have been elevated to a chosen status by god himself. one man was favored over his brother. one man was evicted from his land to make room for another man who had been promised the land by god himself, it was written (by ancestors of THAT SAME MAN, of course). of course, the quran had to be written to counter those lies. but this is all unnecessary. people hate blacks the world over because there are black parents at the root of their dna. they are denying their own roots due to arrogance that other people birthed them. there would have been no hebrews at all without their ancestors, the africans. it is true that the bible speaks of enslaved people, but people have been enslaved of all races/creeds/religions throughout history. understand that anyone who is a child of God will be hated by those who despise God. those who pretend to believe that God doesn't exist ALWAYS pray to Him in the end when it is too late, at death's door. humanity calls god by many names. the name revealed was a gift. but not all have been blessed to come to the recognition of that name as truth. spiritual karma chooses where a person manifests on the planet. if he manifests in lands that are loyal to allah, he has to deny his own calling by god to embrace YHWH, the Creator. YHWH takes all of this into account when the soul is judged. we leave judgment to YHWH and his helpers created for those purposes.

as far as the descendants of slaves around the world being cursed, i agree that they are. this curse is easy to transcend through the power of the one true God and His son revealed to humanity only, Jesus, though. (the letter j did not exist in the original hebrew alphabet, but the j sound existed. a true alliteration of the Creator's name is JEHWEH, btw) but the curse is simply a generational curse, as described in the bible. spiritual karma places spiritual beings into human vessels that are on cursed paths only. the africans who were not out of the Lord's sight, alienated from God's presence by their practices and beliefs, were not kidnapped and enslaved by other races or their fellow africans. much of the current plight of african americans stems from the hardships of generational curse. the enemy is attempting to wipe out entire generations of the african american male species through good old fashioned banging, too. he ain't coming up short either.

but thank you for soldiering for God, family. every religion that worships entities other than YHWH or his son, JESUS, is nothing worth participating in, because you are still vulnerable to be snatched by the enemy and his minions. you are left to the whims of ancestral spirits and powers and principilaties that could get punked by the devil himself who was powerful enough and arrogant enough to move on the Creator. he still exists. there is spiritual warfare waged to harm the throne through harming those who are vulnerable, humanity. only the Supreme God who is all powerful can truly protect us, which is why we serve Him if we are blessed/smart.

Post Reply