Haitians The Tribe Of Levi Priesthood Of The Most High (The Ear The Most High

crossroads
fresh meat

Re: Haitians The Tribe Of Levi Priesthood Of The Most High (The Ear The Most High

Post by crossroads » January 18th, 2016, 7:59 pm

return to active duty (for a hot millisecond)...
and no, i have not seen anything posted on this thread since the demise of pima and chillidog, because i don't do

or...

http://bestanimations.com/Humans/Skelet ... -gif-8.gif

i do do God, though, who is always watching the blessed. hence, my return...

my 2 sons are definitely not in His sight at all, which is why the Enemy will punch your clock early and snatch your wig back, if you fail to remedy your standing with the Almighty.

for the unseen on here who do have eyes to see/ears to hear, because you're not swine/pigs, here are a few pearls:

1) the origin of the whole "hebrews are africans" idiocy comes mainly from a verse in revelations that describes Jesus as having hair that was white like wool and feet like burnt bronze or brass. so people assumed that if Jesus was bronze/black and was hebrew, then the hebrews were black, too. i don't know about y'all, but the lighter-skinned jews of today join the ranks of all of the world's people whose skin color has been lightened by europeans mixing with their blood when they spread across the globe raping and pillaging for profit. the original hebrews resemble others native to the middle east. they are BROWN. and also remember, israel is very close to north africa. the hebrews' destiny was closely intertwined with the egyptians (according to their stories). these are very similar people that the Enemy divided and conquered, which is how nationalities were formed from land that was originally one. we are all one race, the human race, with different aesthetics/melanin levels that help us live optimally at our latitude/longitude on the planet under the sun. if we keep God first, He will smite those who use and abuse because they are the devil's chosen. it ain't over 'til the archangels sing https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ ... e_of_Jesus

2) and of course, many jews/israelis have kinky hair. they're of african descent originally. they straighten their hair to remove signs of their roots, because of the same negative judgment of african attributes that blacks themselves suffer from. y'all forgot about the jewfro:
https://beforeandafro.files.wordpress.c ... ro-19.jpeg

3) and finally, while y'alll are twisting what the already twisted bible says for your purposes, remember that the bible mentions africa/africans many times. egyptians, those who enslaved the hebrews, are africans. ethiopians are africans. sheba, zipporah, phinehas are african. the list continues. the question is, if the hebrews mentioned in the bible are actually africans, who the chell are the africans? http://bibleresources.americanbible.org ... -antiquity

the fact that racism rears its ugly head constantly, subconsciously and universally - it's exhibited by most to all people, at least accidentally, toward those who are different from them and is a tool of the Enemy who loves to divide and conquer - is a given. y'all are all racist and then some ... but God will judge fair. articles like these are why blacks cry foul and are attempting to hijack the scriptures to create a starring role for blacks where there is none: http://www.bible-history.com/isbe/A/AFRICA/

but the animosity towards blacks and the attempt to whitewash history can't change the fact that africans are most of our ancestors, no matter who we are. sadly, those who are not blessed sometimes rebel against the womb from which they come.

the original "adam and eve" most certainly were african. and we were made in God's image, if not physically definitely spiritually. but would God want a polaroid of Himself floating around on earth? or would He want all to embrace Him despite differences? faith is the great equalizer. all people of faith are "one in Christ Jesus," God's son.

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Re: Haitians The Tribe Of Levi Priesthood Of The Most High (The Ear The Most High

Post by The Chosen One » January 18th, 2016, 9:26 pm

crossroads wrote:return to active duty (for a hot millisecond)...
and no, i have not seen anything posted on this thread since the demise of pima and chillidog, because i don't do

or...

http://bestanimations.com/Humans/Skelet ... -gif-8.gif

i do do God, though, who is always watching the blessed. hence, my return...

my 2 sons are definitely not in His sight at all, which is why the Enemy will punch your clock early and snatch your wig back, if you fail to remedy your standing with the Almighty.

for the unseen on here who do have eyes to see/ears to hear, because you're not swine/pigs, here are a few pearls:

1) the origin of the whole "hebrews are africans" idiocy comes mainly from a verse in revelations that describes Jesus as having hair that was white like wool and feet like burnt bronze or brass. so people assumed that if Jesus was bronze/black and was hebrew, then the hebrews were black, too. i don't know about y'all, but the lighter-skinned jews of today join the ranks of all of the world's people whose skin color has been lightened by europeans mixing with their blood when they spread across the globe raping and pillaging for profit. the original hebrews resemble others native to the middle east. they are BROWN. and also remember, israel is very close to north africa. the hebrews' destiny was closely intertwined with the egyptians (according to their stories). these are very similar people that the Enemy divided and conquered, which is how nationalities were formed from land that was originally one. we are all one race, the human race, with different aesthetics/melanin levels that help us live optimally at our latitude/longitude on the planet under the sun. if we keep God first, He will smite those who use and abuse because they are the devil's chosen. it ain't over 'til the archangels sing https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ ... e_of_Jesus

2) and of course, many jews/israelis have kinky hair. they're of african descent originally. they straighten their hair to remove signs of their roots, because of the same negative judgment of african attributes that blacks themselves suffer from. y'all forgot about the jewfro:
https://beforeandafro.files.wordpress.c ... ro-19.jpeg

3) and finally, while y'alll are twisting what the already twisted bible says for your purposes, remember that the bible mentions africa/africans many times. egyptians, those who enslaved the hebrews, are africans. ethiopians are africans. sheba, zipporah, phinehas are african. the list continues. the question is, if the hebrews mentioned in the bible are actually africans, who the chell are the africans? http://bibleresources.americanbible.org ... -antiquity

the fact that racism rears its ugly head constantly, subconsciously and universally - it's exhibited by most to all people, at least accidentally, toward those who are different from them and is a tool of the Enemy who loves to divide and conquer - is a given. y'all are all racist and then some ... but God will judge fair. articles like these are why blacks cry foul and are attempting to hijack the scriptures to create a starring role for blacks where there is none: http://www.bible-history.com/isbe/A/AFRICA/

but the animosity towards blacks and the attempt to whitewash history can't change the fact that africans are most of our ancestors, no matter who we are. sadly, those who are not blessed sometimes rebel against the womb from which they come.

the original "adam and eve" most certainly were african. and we were made in God's image, if not physically definitely spiritually. but would God want a polaroid of Himself floating around on earth? or would He want all to embrace Him despite differences? faith is the great equalizer. all people of faith are "one in Christ Jesus," God's son.

crossroads i love this. come back at me :yeahright:

The so called Jesus comes from the so called tribe of Judah right?

Lamentations 4:8
King James Version
Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.

Job 30:30
King James Version
My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.

Jeremiah 14:2
King James Version
Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up.

Lamentations 5:10King James Version (KJV)
Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.

Exodus 4:6
King James Version
And the LORD said furthermore unto him, Put now thine hand into thy bosom. And he put his hand into his bosom: and when he took it out, behold, his hand was leprous as snow.And he said, Put thine hand into thy bosom again. And he put his hand into his bosom again; and plucked it out of his bosom, and, behold, it was turned again as his other flesh.

Acts 13:1
King James Version
Now there were in the church that was at Antioch certain prophets and teachers; as Barnabas, and Simeon that was called Niger,

And based on the Bible. Levi and Judah are brothers with the same mother right?
now if they are saying The Lemba tribe is from the Tribe of Levi, then what color do u think Judah is?
:yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright:

wasnt the so called Jesus, hide in Egypt to blend in with the ancient Egyptians? do u know what color were them Ancient Egyptians? :hmm:

[email protected]) and of course, many jews/israelis have kinky hair. they're of african descent originally. they straighten their hair to remove signs of their roots, because of the same negative judgment of african attributes that blacks themselves suffer from. y'all forgot about the jewfro:>>>>>>> so now u admitting their of African Descent? well according to their Halogroup J this is where ur False Jews come from

and crossroads u still didnt explain this verse?

Genesis 15:13
God Confirms His Promise
…12Now when the sun was going down, a deep sleep fell upon Abram; and behold, terror and great darkness fell upon him. 13God said to Abram, "Know for certain that your descendants will be strangers in a land that is not theirs, where they will be enslaved and oppressed four hundred years

was this the Jews? if so then when did this ever happen? :yeahright:

YO SPIT GET THIS NIGGA OUT OF HERE HE NOT READY FOR THIS WORK!! :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :foh:

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » January 18th, 2016, 9:29 pm

Levi and Judah having the same mother, and the Lemba tribe is descendants of Levi