HOW MUCH U WANNA BET COONS GON FALL RIGHT BACK IN N.O.I HANDS AGIAN AFTER THIS!

BlackMetroCard
prince
prince

HOW MUCH U WANNA BET COONS GON FALL RIGHT BACK IN N.O.I HANDS AGIAN AFTER THIS!

Post by BlackMetroCard » April 28th, 2015, 12:16 am

WACTH FARRAKHAN FINNA CALM YOU WILD NIGGAS BACK DOWN TO YALL SCNECES HAVE NIGGAS GO BACK TO WORK NEXT DAY AND SHIT.

PLEASE BLACK AMERICA DONT FALL FOR IT AGAIN AND GIVE IT UP FOR A MARCH JUST UNITE WITH YOUR FAMILIES COMMUNITIES AND BRETHREN

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Re: HOW MUCH U WANNA BET COONS GON FALL RIGHT BACK IN N.O.I HANDS AGIAN AFTER THIS!

Post by The Chosen One » April 28th, 2015, 1:06 am

Pima-HaitianMac wrote:WACTH FARRAKHAN FINNA CALM YOU WILD NIGGAS BACK DOWN TO YALL SCNECES HAVE NIGGAS GO BACK TO WORK NEXT DAY AND SHIT.

PLEASE BLACK AMERICA DONT FALL FOR IT AGAIN AND GIVE IT UP FOR A MARCH JUST UNITE WITH YOUR FAMILIES COMMUNITIES AND BRETHREN

:salute:

right then what happens in the next 2 weeks when another nigga is killed by a cop. more marching :facepalm:

maybe its just me but to you niggas who support marching what does it solve?

bigcountry
prince
prince

Re: HOW MUCH U WANNA BET COONS GON FALL RIGHT BACK IN N.O.I HANDS AGIAN AFTER THIS!

Post by bigcountry » April 28th, 2015, 1:17 am

its a good thing they waking up :bow: this what we been talking about it will all come together :tiphat: we have more to come

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » April 28th, 2015, 1:52 am

bigcountry wrote:its a good thing they waking up :bow: this what we been talking about it will all come together :tiphat: we have more to come

shame it takes rioting for niggas to wake up. im over that peaceful marching bullshit. and the fuckin coons is the worst, thats why i had to turn off CNN. but im gonna turn it back on n see did it die down..

were the hell was these coons when these black men get killed? they always want to show up during the rally n be on their coon shit. they rather march and chant no justice no peace. lol fuck is that doing?

BlackMetroCard
prince
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » April 28th, 2015, 8:35 am

chillidog wrote:
bigcountry wrote:its a good thing they waking up :bow: this what we been talking about it will all come together :tiphat: we have more to come

shame it takes rioting for niggas to wake up. im over that peaceful marching bullshit. and the fuckin coons is the worst, thats why i had to turn off CNN. but im gonna turn it back on n see did it die down..

were the hell was these coons when these black men get killed? they always want to show up during the rally n be on their coon shit. they rather march and chant no justice no peace. lol fuck is that doing?
we need new leaders thats about peace but aint about to Compromise for no march

lil sin
boss
boss

Post by lil sin » April 28th, 2015, 1:42 pm

Pima-HaitianMac wrote:WACTH FARRAKHAN FINNA CALM YOU WILD NIGGAS BACK DOWN TO YALL SCNECES HAVE NIGGAS GO BACK TO WORK NEXT DAY AND SHIT.

Aye I feel u on dis but this is the Information Age, I highly doubt niggas is gon fall for the same shit twice. But I bet a lot of bangers will fall for it esp niggas tht rep the 5. Watch it's gon be plenty of black p stones after this year lol

Kamau_88xx
superior
superior

Post by Kamau_88xx » April 28th, 2015, 2:21 pm

chillidog wrote:

Nall where was YOU ,& what are YOU doing ..nigguhz be quik to point ,what they ain doin right but dnt be doin shit they damself AT ALL.

Kamau_88xx
superior
superior

Post by Kamau_88xx » April 28th, 2015, 2:25 pm

Instead of preachn bout how much nigguhz need to wake up n shit ...fuk is dat doin

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » April 28th, 2015, 6:49 pm

Cocaine wrote:Instead of preachn bout how much nigguhz need to wake up n shit ...fuk is dat doin
tell us cocaine what do u think we should do? March with signs sayin no justice no peace? :killself:

BlackMetroCard
prince
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » April 28th, 2015, 10:22 pm

lil sin wrote:

Aye I feel u on dis but this is the Information Age, I highly doubt niggas is gon fall for the same shit twice. But I bet a lot of bangers will fall for it esp niggas tht rep the 5. Watch it's gon be plenty of black p stones after this year lol
awwwe man thatll be in my book "Thee most Pseudo Shit i Ever Hear happen"

to me yall Black folks got 2 options

1) Join The Strongest "Pan African-Post Afro Liberation Camp" out there Join and plan to Leave America

2) Join The Hebrew Israelite's on our quest for Truth in the Scriptures And Prepare to Flee Babylon America Back into West Africa until Israel is destroyed

So we Israelites are also with this Back to Africa Shit like Garvey but just not Stayin there :2cents:

But if you wanna Stay :shrug:

1) Join Black Panthers Fight a War with Crakkas and try to Establish A Negro Colony hear "best be by the Ocean" :lol:
2) Join Nation Of Islam Every Year 4 dey Anuual March Celebrating Black Sacrifices :lol: :lol: :tiphat:

3) OR :shrug:

Play dress up Egyptian with thiss Nigga Shabaka :tiphat: choice is yours

Sorry @Bomber :lol: :lol: :tiphat: