GD Folk!!

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

GD Folk!!

Post by The Chosen One » April 16th, 2015, 5:54 pm

:tiphat: :tiphat: Respect these niggas in the video. but are these some Detroit niggas or Chicago niggas. If u aint from Chicago, then i dont see niggas following them. They saying they Larry Hoover guys

[youtube]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qAARW6es4gI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

SircBoyCri$$
boss
boss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: M.B.S.

Re: GD Folk!!

Post by SircBoyCri$$ » April 16th, 2015, 6:01 pm

Folks nt folk..

I'm gangster disciple.. Larry ain't my chief :ohhh:

oog
oog
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Evil

Post by » April 16th, 2015, 6:04 pm

:facepalm: If they not from Chicago how you gone say what GD is ?

Most outside of Chicago say this :comeon:

Kamau_88xx
superior
superior
Region: South
Affiliation: Northside Hg

Post by Kamau_88xx » April 16th, 2015, 6:10 pm

chillidog wrote::tiphat: :tiphat: Respect these niggas in the video. but are these some Detroit niggas or Chicago niggas. If u aint from Chicago, then i dont see niggas following them. They saying they Larry Hoover guys

[youtube]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qAARW6es4gI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
Would u still give dem yo respect if they wasn't frm Chicago ?

Kamau_88xx
superior
superior
Region: South
Affiliation: Northside Hg

Post by Kamau_88xx » April 16th, 2015, 6:14 pm

Shit look funny tho

oog
oog

Post by » April 16th, 2015, 6:18 pm

@chilidog they from Minnesota .

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » April 16th, 2015, 6:18 pm

SircBoyCri$$ wrote:Folks nt folk..

lol so these niggas is speaking to you from a diff state? how they do that. thats like NY rollin 60's telling LA rollin 60's how to act :killself:

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » April 16th, 2015, 6:20 pm

Kickdoeburglar wrote:@chilidog they from Minnesota .

oh shit even worst :killself: :killself: :killself: .. :lol: :lol:

oog
oog

Post by » April 16th, 2015, 6:28 pm

chillidog wrote:

lol so these niggas is speaking to you from a diff state? how they do that. thats like NY rollin 60's telling LA rollin 60's how to act :killself:
A lot of of out of town ones do that like the guy siixmaac who post in the west section who say he from rollin 40's hood . He say they not righteous in Chicago :whaat: :killself:

T Ochoa
underboss
underboss
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,los rastrojos,cali & CDL Kartel
Location: 44w-Monoply,new york killa,chicano killa,die 5,die fins, die B's,die RED,ubn-k

Post by T Ochoa » April 16th, 2015, 6:30 pm

I never hear chi town G's sayin gd folk, only folks nem, or G nem, Gangstas, bos, :lol: gd folk some 720 downsouth shit ,dat extends from texas -south cacki, fla, north cacki, etc :lol: the 720 movement fina take over chris n the real gds by 2018 :lmao:..when u hear niggas say we Larry guys they 720, downsouth shit

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » April 16th, 2015, 6:33 pm

Kickdoeburglar wrote:
chillidog wrote:

A lot of of out of town ones do that like the guy siixmaac who post in the west section who say he from rollin 40's hood . He say they not righteous in Chicago :whaat: :killself:

lmaoooooooo i rememeber that dude and LA niggas was hot, cuz he was claiming how they have GD's in LA and niggas was sayin where his hood at and he was sayin some shit, and how they in 40's hood. i dont see him post anymore, maybe one of them 60's came thru and hit him thinkin he was from 40's :killself:

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » April 16th, 2015, 6:43 pm

i dont know chicago shit but those niggas was acting like GD is Larry Hoover shit. so if thats true and ur GD than Larry Hoover is ur chief, cuz thats his shit. right?

if i start a gang called IE Generals n come up with the hand signs and laws to that shit. and 20 years later twenty started claiming IE Generals. im still that nigga Chief/OG founder. some of u crazy GD mop head niggas might run up on Larry Hoover and murk him cuz they want to be the Chief. :lol: niggas man, thats why we cant trust our own people. no respect for the OG's

oog
oog

Post by » April 16th, 2015, 6:57 pm

chillidog wrote:

i dont know chicago shit but those niggas was acting like GD is Larry Hoover shit. so if thats true and ur GD than Larry Hoover is ur chief, cuz thats his shit. right?

if i start a gang called IE Generals n come up with the hand signs and laws to that shit. and 20 years later twenty started claiming IE Generals. im still that nigga Chief/OG founder. some of u crazy GD mop head niggas might run up on Larry Hoover and murk him cuz they want to be the Chief. :lol: niggas man, thats why we cant trust our own people. no respect for the OG's
Hoovers kilt Raymond and like I said to the VL nigga they was killing each other to run the show . Niggas bad as Italians with that shit killing they own members . Larry been on lock forever you really think they all gone listen to him like out of town niggas who are in awe of him ?

T Ochoa
underboss
underboss
Location: 44w-Monoply,new york killa,chicano killa,die 5,die fins, die B's,die RED,ubn-k

Post by T Ochoa » April 16th, 2015, 7:04 pm

Kickdoeburglar wrote:
chillidog wrote:

Hoovers kilt Raymond and like I said to the VL nigga they was killing each other to run the show . Niggas bad as Italians with that shit killing they own members . Larry been on lock forever you really think they all gone listen to him like out of town niggas who are in awe of him ?
that's part why chris n chi niggas feel like dat, plus downsouth niggas don't know the other chiefs n b.m's on larry's level, they don't know real history n never heard stories of bonecrusher Jackson,greg, etc... with the v.L's killing each other what u talkin about ,u have to look into detail differently to see why, they like the only mob who own's a side of town, out of all mobs nationwide, they own outwest with over 18,000 of them, 20 branches out there, Gea they gonna preach unity, but they be makin millions , well some blocks does, some don't, that's part of it, jealousy, some branches got power over others, some hangin around more opps than others.. its a lot that plays into that..

Bel Airs
boss
boss

Post by Bel Airs » April 16th, 2015, 7:06 pm

Larry Hoover is Chief, but as generations and generations of new recruits come in to their nation they disconnect will be further. Its like a great great great grandfather ain't no young bucks going to remember who that was or care as much cause shit was long ago and you never met the person.

oog
oog

Post by » April 16th, 2015, 7:12 pm

T Ochoa wrote:
Kickdoeburglar wrote:
chillidog wrote:

that's part why chris n chi niggas feel like dat, plus downsouth niggas don't know the other chiefs n b.m's on larry's level, they don't know real history n never heard stories of bonecrusher Jackson,greg, etc... with the v.L's killing each other what u talkin about ,u have to look into detail differently to see why, they like the only mob who own's a side of town, out of all mobs nationwide, they own outwest with over 18,000 of them, 20 branches out there, Gea they gonna preach unity, but they be makin millions , well some blocks does, some don't, that's part of it, jealousy, some branches got power over others, some hangin around more opps than others.. its a lot that plays into that..
It's power play is all I'm saying but they act like they don't have internal shit with killing they own . Don't act high and mighty when ya'll peeled your potnah's cap .

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » April 16th, 2015, 7:13 pm

Bel Airs wrote:Larry Hoover is Chief, but as generations and generations of new recruits come in to their nation they disconnect will be further. Its like a great great great grandfather ain't no young bucks going to remember who that was or care as much cause shit was long ago and you never met the person.

Jay Rock shut the fuck up, this nigga business. you aint one of us, so stay out of this :lol: :321:

T Ochoa
underboss
underboss

Post by T Ochoa » April 16th, 2015, 7:16 pm

Bel Airs wrote:Larry Hoover is Chief, but as generations and generations of new recruits come in to their nation they disconnect will be further. Its like a great great great grandfather ain't no young bucks going to remember who that was or care as much cause shit was long ago and you never met the person.
dats true, but this will offset what u sayin,,,,,,,,,,,why do u see more gds dissin Larry like CHRIS, DOES, BUT NO BDS DISSIN DAVE, N DAVID DIED 1975 WAAYYY B4 60% OF GANG CHIEFS, FROM CALI N CHICAGO :lol: BUT YET, DAVID RESPECTED BY 4 DIFFERENT MOBS WHO DONT GET ALONG WITH EACH OTHER ?? :ohhh: why do u see chris showing more love to david than Larry ?? if its like great great great then??............... its more than dat,

Bel Airs
boss
boss

Post by Bel Airs » April 16th, 2015, 7:19 pm

Jay Rock shut the fuck up, this nigga business. you aint one of us, so stay out of this :lol: :321:
You closet Chicago lover :discust:

oog
oog

Post by » April 16th, 2015, 7:24 pm

Bel Airs wrote:
You closet Chicago lover :discust:
Jay say come out the closet chili :whaat:

Bel Airs
boss
boss

Post by Bel Airs » April 16th, 2015, 7:25 pm

Which GDs dissing Larry though? BDs and GDs is more southside chicago, gds up my way, but they really aren't on shit, most of them flipped maniac latin disciples. There one gd hood my way they half black half ricans but they bout their money.

I don't know whats up with Gs since i'm out west, but from the outside lookin in, they going through a big renegade phase and from what I hearin lots of sets flippin gd back to bd, if that shit even possible. When niggas get join a mob most niggas get their shit tatted I don't know how all these sets flipping back and forth or is this shit just a rumor.

I know latin mobs out here ain't flip sets ever, never seen no whole set of maniacs flip imperial gangster or Cobras flippin Eagles. You got to like Ancient and them speak on what they can about their politics. I know Vice Lords branches who flipped to other Vice Lord Branches or 4 corner hustlers

SircBoyCri$$
boss
boss
Affiliation: M.B.S.

Post by SircBoyCri$$ » April 16th, 2015, 7:29 pm

T Ochoa wrote:
dats true, but this will offset what u sayin,,,,,,,,,,,why do u see more gds dissin Larry like CHRIS, DOES, BUT NO BDS DISSIN DAVE, N DAVID DIED 1975 WAAYYY B4 60% OF GANG CHIEFS, FROM CALI N CHICAGO :lol: BUT YET, DAVID RESPECTED BY 4 DIFFERENT MOBS WHO DONT GET ALONG WITH EACH OTHER ?? :ohhh: why do u see chris showing more love to david than Larry ?? if its like great great great then??............... its more than dat,
The real chief of GDs was Shorty G :ohhh: Larry was the Chief of incarcerated GDs..

Meanwhile thats 20yrs ago shit.. We had nation leaders after the takedown :bow:

Bel Airs
boss
boss

Post by Bel Airs » April 16th, 2015, 7:32 pm

Another thing you got to understand is GDs and lks are probably false flagged the most in chicago, every paisa thinks he a latin king :lol:

T Ochoa
underboss
underboss

Post by T Ochoa » April 16th, 2015, 7:33 pm

SircBoyCri$$ wrote:
T Ochoa wrote:
The real chief of GDs was Shorty G :ohhh: Larry was the Chief of incarcerated GDs..

Meanwhile thats 20yrs ago shit.. We had nation leaders after the takedown :bow:
that's what im tellin bel air, dat gots too do with how G's in the streets feel about larry, compared to david ,even tho bds moved on with shorty, vell, voker's ... David still gets more love than Larry, especially if u got D.O.D bd's going at other treys n all :lol:

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » April 16th, 2015, 7:51 pm

Bel Airs wrote:Another thing you got to understand is GDs and lks are probably false flagged the most in chicago, every paisa thinks he a latin king :lol:

Gay Rock shut the hell up, we rather hear this shit from Chris since he is a nigga and he is from GD

ur just a Khazar Jew who is in love with niggas lifestyles.