GD Folk!!

fresh meat
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 720 develupment

Re: GD Folk!!

Postby Lildisciple100s » August 6th, 2015, 10:34 am

SircBoyCri$$ wrote:Folks nt folk..

I'm gangster disciple.. Larry ain't my chief :ohhh:

Larry is chief and united in peace is in full effect most of the folks in the chi that are on this are plugged . there a guy name noble ameer hes larrys kin and bradlys kin hes what we call the urban translater here we are on this 720 life folks really aint on that killing shit what u see in this is tru we growth and development we not gangsters.we brain banging not gang banging. get plugged or get left behind i come as i go with peace love and enlightenment

fresh meat
Region: South
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby RealBossNigga » January 1st, 2016, 1:54 pm

chillidog wrote::tiphat: :tiphat: Respect these niggas in the video. but are these some Detroit niggas or Chicago niggas. If u aint from Chicago, then i dont see niggas following them. They saying they Larry Hoover guys

They right. Iono if they truly plugged into the nation and all that. Seem like they spitting old concepts and terminology but they right tho. I agree with foc whole heartedly but foc gotta understand that a lot focs still stuck in they ways. It's a lot focs ain't plugged in just reppin GD but iz a lot focs that's real live on count plugged in focs who just stuck in they ways no matter how you try to love and educate them and discipline and forgive them. A man must walk his path whether he makes it to the end or stays at the beginning is on him. All growth and Development can do is show you the way
PM

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby ILick-Queens » January 6th, 2016, 12:44 am

look at chili reppin gdn now , no more 5x :ohhh:

superior
superior
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » January 6th, 2016, 2:48 pm

chillidog wrote::tiphat: :tiphat: Respect these niggas in the video. but are these some Detroit niggas or Chicago niggas. If u aint from Chicago, then i dont see niggas following them. They saying they Larry Hoover guys

fuck all that im Insane :lol:

superior
superior
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » January 6th, 2016, 2:55 pm

2darksIIIde4 wrote:look at chili reppin gdn now , no more 5x :ohhh:

:bow:

Previous

Return to Lobby