Bubba Loc Discuss Tookie being shook by other Crips

Bel Airs
boss
boss

Re: Bubba Loc Discuss Tookie being shook by other Crips

Post by Bel Airs » April 14th, 2015, 8:37 pm

Gaylords fought Puerto Rican gangs and other white gangs. Only spot they were fighting a black gang was in Uptown and they lost their hood by Truman College, now its all Stones

2wo-G
king
king

Post by 2wo-G » April 14th, 2015, 8:39 pm

PmoneY wrote:I can't picture niggaz in Houston,new Orleans ,Oakland or Detroit saying yeah tha white gangs in our city put tha smash down
Lmaooo ruthless

Bel Airs
boss
boss

Post by Bel Airs » April 14th, 2015, 8:42 pm

One of the biggest hustlers in Detriot was a white boy and if he gets props what is that suppose to mean? In Cali you let Mexicans bully you shoot up families and shit and you still rock their culture that started in El Paso. On top of that the Mexicans and Whites boys work together against you niggas in prison :smh:

Them White gangs did they thang back in the day no one hating, they extinct now though so :shrug:

oog
oog

Post by » April 14th, 2015, 8:44 pm

2wo-g wrote:
PmoneY wrote:I can't picture niggaz in Houston,new Orleans ,Oakland or Detroit saying yeah tha white gangs in our city put tha smash down
Lmaooo ruthless
Truth

Finball rollin
underboss
underboss

Post by Finball rollin » April 14th, 2015, 8:44 pm

PmoneY wrote:2Wo-g a fool for that one :whaat:

Don't get me wrong Chi got sum real niggaz,I love tha powerful black culture out there but all this Eating cracka dick is crazy homie ,I can't picture niggaz in Houston,new Orleans ,Oakland or Detroit saying yeah tha white gangs in our city put tha smash down,Real niggaz in tha south still tell me Fuck them cracka Azz pigs,Niggaz out here don't say La eme or Hells angels align with they culture,Niggaz talk about what tookie or Raymond did,Idk why these nigga suck Capone dick /Fat racist Italian didnt like no niggaz period /Fuck em homie :tiphat:

PmoneY
superior
superior

Post by PmoneY » April 14th, 2015, 8:50 pm

@Finball,Yeah it's love for tha Chi also /I'm lowkey hoping tha bulls knock off tha cavs this year but if not D rose need to retire ,But back to tha thread .....All we saying is Fuck these cracka homiez /Chicago once had a race riot also over sum white racist shit so I can't see how you Niggaz give crackaz they props :ohhh:

But I do like how y'all keep tha city of Chi majority black & don't have race wars like Cali niggaz do in prison :2cents:

Bel Airs
boss
boss

Post by Bel Airs » April 14th, 2015, 8:51 pm

The East Coast is the ones who mimic the white mob culture the most. You seen it in their raps, West Coast Mimics The Mexican culture

Bel Airs
boss
boss

Post by Bel Airs » April 14th, 2015, 8:53 pm

Multi Racial street gang Chicago 1900s

bigcountry
prince
prince

Post by bigcountry » April 14th, 2015, 8:54 pm

Ain't nobody mimic no Mexican culture you moron

2wo-G
king
king

Post by 2wo-G » April 14th, 2015, 8:57 pm

Bel Airs wrote:Image

Multi Racial street gang Chicago 1900s
Lol IDK if 50 polish dudes and that one black dude they prolly call 'Nigger' on the regular counts as a multi-racial gang.

Bel Airs
boss
boss

Post by Bel Airs » April 14th, 2015, 9:02 pm

I know your Mexican ass ain't talking, you love that white culture....Cowboy hats and Boots and that rodeo music you play at your Quinceañeras and those mullets :sad:

2wo-G
king
king

Post by 2wo-G » April 14th, 2015, 9:07 pm

When did I say anything bout white culture? And what Mexicans do you know rocking mullets :lol:

And shiiiit Anglo cowboys came from from Meskins. Im the original when I be gooning in my vaquero boots :tiphat:

bigcountry
prince
prince

Post by bigcountry » April 14th, 2015, 9:15 pm

Cowboy is a Spaniard shit was pass down to the Mexican first before settler settle in the west

PmoneY
superior
superior

Post by PmoneY » April 14th, 2015, 9:19 pm

Before blacks & mexicans had issues out West we influenced each other and rode together in L.A :2cents:

When L.A rap blew up we influenced tha whole country not just Mexicans but still in all it was mutual respect ,Mexicans had bald heads,Blacks had cornrows & jherri curls so wtf you mean we mimic they culture :ohhh:

Black gangs got tha Mexican gangs choosing sides and repping blue/red flags ,Ain't no Mexican Tookie or Mexican Pac out West,We got tha biggest influence in tha land from how we dress,act & talk
:2cents:

And that 1900 stret gang pic look like a slave scene :facepalm:

That ain't no fucking street gang in Chicago in 1900 when whites didnt even let blacks play sports on a fair level yet so why would they let a black in they gang ???

LALLAKOAK
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by LALLAKOAK » April 14th, 2015, 10:31 pm

Idk how true it is, but it has been said that some blacks lent their cars to watts pachucos(hickory st n dem) during the zoot suit riots, to help get more pachucos to the riot. :shrug:

Realspit
og
og

Post by Realspit » April 14th, 2015, 10:38 pm

Blacks was in the zoot suit riot too

Sailors was fuckin up niggas too

I read that some black families housed pachucos gettin beat by the sailors

T Ochoa
underboss
underboss

Post by T Ochoa » April 14th, 2015, 10:48 pm

PmoneY wrote:Before blacks & mexicans had issues out West we influenced each other and rode together in L.A :2cents:

And that 1900 stret gang pic look like a slave scene :facepalm:

That ain't no fucking street gang in Chicago in 1900 when whites didnt even let blacks play sports on a fair level yet so why would they let a black in they gang
???
:lol:

them whitemen raped these 2 gay boys here :lmao:
T Ochoa wrote:now dis shitago 35th n king drive at krystals (white kastle) :lmao:

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=450740785088656

take dis

10-4,10-4, big L has arrived back to L.A from Chicago 35th n king drive :discust: :whaat:
:ohhh:

LALLAKOAK
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by LALLAKOAK » April 14th, 2015, 11:14 pm

Yeah that and also something about weapons being passed amongst eachother to attack sailors.

4DaRecord
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by 4DaRecord » April 15th, 2015, 12:33 am

2wo-g wrote:@Finball

Did u jus call ol boy a 'opp ass nigga'? :lol:

Mannn you a cornball

2wo-g wrote:
Finball rollin wrote:Dude mad as hell.. :lol: and opp ass nigga is our slang clown..wtf y'all say you gone get chipped foh :lol: really chipped ? Y'all niggas to emotional on here calm your weird ass dow.
Im not from the West Coast lol

Im jus saying you a MFing cornball for basically telling that dude some 'you my enemy, my rival' on some hood/gang shit over some internet city vs city argument

Homeboi turned up the drill music and shot his finger guns allll extra hard imagining Pmoney was there :lol: "TAKE THAT, YOU THE OPP"
If a random hating ass nigga just throws shade, he basically called him an opp cause its for anybody stepping out of line.Why do you always feel the need to defend bullshit

@Pmoney
I usually see the brothas in NYC stake claim for Italian gangster shit not the Chi town.I think he was just explaining the history of the Gaylords name,which I can not stunt that shit has me laughing at it.But they followed a code set by blacks with Peoples Nation stuff ,so at least Chi town brothas can say they set the tone for black and Latino gangs.

@ the rest

Yes LA had its gang going way back probably to the 30s and 40s. Every city had its gangs but its all about the evolution and how it spread.

Just because other towns started banging Chi Town and LA gangs doesnt mean they were punked. I can honestly say that Chi town shit has better effect cause I actually know some GDs that have food drives for homeless in GA.

But some of you are not even bangers ,so I don't know why yall have so much vested in what city is toughest when yall don't even bang a hood.

4DaRecord
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by 4DaRecord » April 15th, 2015, 12:43 am

Finball rollin wrote:
4DaRecord wrote:Its crazy that Chicago gangs used to call themselves sets too,36:06 and it says they got big like crips and bloods because they absorbed other gangs, thats how it was in the 60s and 70s too,the Bs and Cs absorbed hella other gangs.@41:30 nigga was saying OG too.

Im noticing the berets Niggas in LA used to sport berets in the Panther days.

A lot of history in here though, its showing that hella gangs in the 60s were on some problack shit and now it has been put back cause of all kind shit.

I see you actually pay attention.. You watched real good..yes we ran the W/S ..you had other gangs out west but none had muscle or membership bigger then us..We even had "26" sets back then...and yes Chicago gang members was using the terms back then Hood , Sets , OG , ect....But yes the Almighty Vice Lord Nation has many fractions but we all fall under the AVLN banner like goat said..we was fighting a lot of gangs back then..when we went back to Lawndale we engaged in wars against sevral clubs ..Including the Barons , Colver's , Comanches , Continentals pimps , Egyptian cobras , Imperial champlains , Imperial Knights , Roman saints ,Van dikes These gangs surrounded Vice Lord territory , Which was originally concentrated around 21st & Lawndale by the 1970's we had absorbed all them gangs by gang warfare or them just simply giving up..and that also made our numbers strong..we had like 10,000 members even back then..and ohh yes the berets thing was heavy in Chiraq in that gang era..Lords rock the Gold berets , Stones rocked the red berets ,and I think Disciples rocked black ones..but yes even the bandana looking thing on they heads was a form of banging..that movie lord thing was real..they had filmed real fights..that fight whit the Lords andnthe cobras was a real fight.also I peeped before the fight the cobras asked the Lords "Whats your colors "...Chicago mobs was checking niggas over colors before LA
Well yea ,but I know its so many of yall that wear colors and color patterns. I think Vice Lords color is yellow or Gold, while some Kings sport that but yall riff with them.Stones Wear Red and black, but so do BDs and their folkz.

I was wondering why were the 4CH able to break away from VLs and form their own thing.

Finball rollin wrote:Prior to the formation of the People alliance, the Vice Lords had a close relationship with the Blackstone Rangers. In fact one of the founders of the Vice Lords, Leonard Calloway, was cousin to co-founder of the Rangers, Eugene “Bull” Hairston. Some VLs would go to the South Side to “chill” or help out the Rangers in their gang activity in the mid-1960s
Was it the Rangers that made the back for the People alliance or was it the Rangers? I am under the impression that it was the Stones who kind of did all the formulating with Jeff Fort.