Bubba Loc Discuss Tookie being shook by other Crips

king
king
Region: South
Affiliation: Rockin a Gold Watch and a Gold Strap

Re: Bubba Loc Discuss Tookie being shook by other Crips

Postby 2wo-G » April 15th, 2015, 10:59 am

Bel Airs wrote:
If a random hating ass nigga just throws shade, he basically called him an opp cause its for anybody stepping out of line.Why do you always feel the need to defend bullshit

For real this niggas 2wo-g don't make no sense, fat beaner spewing a bunch of bullshit :shrug:

4darecord the only one with common sense. And the Blacks went to war with the Italians out here to before Bumpy Johnson

http://themobmuseum.org/blog/dr-wayne-a ... eet-gangs/

Funny how the one you vouch for trying to study Chicago gangs

Guess you relate huh

boss
boss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby Bel Airs » April 15th, 2015, 11:03 am

Study :lol: Live in these streets, go buy some more clothes at the flea market. Are you even from Texas?

king
king
Region: South
Affiliation: Rockin a Gold Watch and a Gold Strap

Postby 2wo-G » April 15th, 2015, 11:31 am

Thas what its called when you got a whole college composition book filled with scribbled notes of gang members names & Chicago gang info you got from reading on the internet & watching videos over the years :yeahaight:

And damn Im exposed :wow:

I jus really like Slim Thug & Texas Roadhouse, I been lying this whole time :sad: :sad: Guess we got sumn more in common

underboss
underboss
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby MurdaWoodz438 » April 15th, 2015, 12:11 pm

Bel Airs wrote:
Dude stop it whit the bias shit..everybody and they momma know them Mexicans started gang banging on the west..yall stole they whole gang culture..from the long knee socks , flannel jackets , gang tattoo's even the way yall get tatted came from them..even the face tattoo's yall stole..yall stole the way they do hit ups in LA..yall even took the black loc glasses shit from.them..look how yg 400 dress :lol: all came from LA Mexicans bitch..stop pump faking yuu opp ass nigga

Exactly, the way Cali niggas dress :cmon: Put they Mexicans from Cali stole all that shit from Texas. But why would blacks niggas dress like some flea market pimp. A flannel with the top button buttoned and opened, knee high socks, dickies, chucks....sounds like a dress code for a methadone clinic

Dead xD :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: @methadone clinic dress code :lmao:

superior
superior
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » July 26th, 2015, 2:01 pm

Its a wrap wrote:
Realspit wrote:Chi niggas love LA

Even jay rock/hoodbeenup love LA

Only thing he wouldn't tell us where he lived in LA.

You really expect a cracker who can't even show his hands to tell niggaz where he was at in L.A.. :facepalm:

:whaat:

bigcountry wrote:
T Ochoa wrote:
bigcountry wrote:Cut all that hating shit out twenty you be on sucker ass shit :lol: that weed look like shit balls :lol: come smoke this real gas :lol

nigga, idk why u dissin me :lol: ,I actually said I don't hate u. its a wrap tho, a black hypocrite :smh: and he in the house doing that shit , once I realized who u are I just start :lol: ..its still fuck u tho :shoot: , bloods don't be smoking on dat gas out there, they do molly, sherm n pills, dats eses and hoovers :lmao: ,u & t Rodgers and monster kody all bought from freeway ricky ross :discust: , ya'll sat at tha same table ,hit the same damn line :lmao:

I don't hate you either no reason too you more solid some these east niggas :lol:[/quote

Exactly niggaz ain't hatin on the Macon mobster, only banter but TWENTY74 is over reactin. I never stunt on, only because you be talkin shit about my coast and you're weed in that picture (sshouldn't have posted it on a site like this if you didn't wanna get cussed out :lol: ).

Twenty, even when I thought you was a spammin account, when you never contribute more than stupid music videos, I never hated. Only been quiet for a while, but you been talkin shit about L.A. niggaz soundin real NY troll like so I had to say somethin, I ain't finna diss the whole South, just you. See you talkin crap about Messicans killin blacks. :facepalm: No need for it nigga.

:lol:

Previous

Return to Lobby