Bubba Loc Discuss Tookie being shook by other Crips

Bel Airs
boss
boss

Re: Bubba Loc Discuss Tookie being shook by other Crips

Post by Bel Airs » April 14th, 2015, 5:56 pm

They had to battle all the latin folks, they had a viscious war with the Imperial Gangsters, Latin Eagles, Insane Spanish Cobras, Latin Kings, And they had to battle the Simon City Royals and the C-notes they held on for as long as they could :tiphat:

Finball rollin
underboss
underboss

Post by Finball rollin » April 14th, 2015, 5:59 pm

Prior to the formation of the People alliance, the Vice Lords had a close relationship with the Blackstone Rangers. In fact one of the founders of the Vice Lords, Leonard Calloway, was cousin to co-founder of the Rangers, Eugene “Bull” Hairston. Some VLs would go to the South Side to “chill” or help out the Rangers in their gang activity in the mid-1960s

Finball rollin
underboss
underboss

Post by Finball rollin » April 14th, 2015, 6:02 pm

Bel Airs wrote:Gaylords were around since the 1940s, before gay meant what it meant today. Gaylords stood for Great American Youth Leading our Rebellion Destroying Spics. When they started recruiting more latinos, they changed it to Great American Youth leading our Rebellion demanding strength. These white boys were tough as nails and always down to box and throw down. Only in Chicago you would have white bangers rolling up on you blasting led zepplin gang bangin like some savages :whaat:
:lol: :lol: :lol: right...These niggas don't know nothing about Chiraq gang culture.

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » April 14th, 2015, 6:16 pm

Finball rollin wrote:
Bel Airs wrote:Gaylords were around since the 1940s, before gay meant what it meant today. Gaylords stood for Great American Youth Leading our Rebellion Destroying Spics. When they started recruiting more latinos, they changed it to Great American Youth leading our Rebellion demanding strength. These white boys were tough as nails and always down to box and throw down. Only in Chicago you would have white bangers rolling up on you blasting led zepplin gang bangin like some savages :whaat:
:lol: :lol: :lol: right...These niggas don't know nothing about Chiraq gang culture.
we dont care thats why. yall so far away from us it dont matter. i still cant diss yall niggas gangsta out there. you niggas are legit as they come, well unless u go to diff countries

oog
oog

Post by » April 14th, 2015, 6:56 pm

I'm not saluting the gangster that they O.G.'s put down . All over niggas was killing back then and didn't need a gang to do it . At the end of the day I don't care what Chicago doing . Yeah we clowned how ya'll represent because it's straight off of west side story . That's some real live country fairytale shit ya'll do . You so biased you saluting a racist white gang I mean who does that ? Belair gone do it cuz he half Viking . You talking about Grape st. well the street is Grape simple and yeah Fruit Town sounds gay but all the streets named after Fruit . Hell even Blackstone was a street . What the fuck is a Gay Lord since you said ya'll the Lord's of all Vices they the Lord's of Gay :wtf:

Another thing fuck my City your City I don't care about none of it it's still funny ya'll act so smart but call mortal men your king and have prayers for a gang . Use number codes just made up brainwashed bullshit . Ya'll niggas operate like bloods out here the one that's here .

PmoneY
superior
superior

Post by PmoneY » April 14th, 2015, 7:05 pm

Yeah exactly Kick :2cents:

These niggaz align they gang history with fat white racist pigz like capone :whaat:

Real niggaz woulda broke they foot off in Capone azz,Aint no niggaz out West speaking highly of tha Aryan brotherhood or Mexican mafia,Them niggaz brainwashed & backwards homie :2cents:

But Salute 2 tha Real Chi niggaz who know all this city vs city shit is for tha birdz :tiphat:

Finball rollin
underboss
underboss

Post by Finball rollin » April 14th, 2015, 7:28 pm

PmoneY wrote:Yeah exactly Kick :2cents:

These niggaz align they gang history with fat white racist pigz like capone :whaat:

Real niggaz woulda broke they foot off in Capone azz,Aint no niggaz out West speaking highly of tha Aryan brotherhood or Mexican mafia,Them niggaz brainwashed & backwards homie :2cents:

But Salute 2 tha Real Chi niggaz who know all this city vs city shit is for tha birdz :tiphat:

Dude stop it whit the bias shit..everybody and they momma know them Mexicans started gang banging on the west..yall stole they whole gang culture..from the long knee socks , flannel jackets , gang tattoo's even the way yall get tatted came from them..even the face tattoo's yall stole..yall stole the way they do hit ups in LA..yall even took the black loc glasses shit from.them..look how yg 400 dress :lol: all came from LA Mexicans bitch..stop pump faking yuu opp ass nigga

bigcountry
prince
prince

Post by bigcountry » April 14th, 2015, 7:49 pm

Y'all niggas is dumb argue over a city to city 50% all niggas don't even own a home in they hood then you got a jew boy in between to brother at each other throat arguing over something is nonsense while that jew boy laughing at y'all he ain't going to put in no work y'all niggas some real class act get y'all shit rite and kick that jew to the curve :killself:

PmoneY
superior
superior

Post by PmoneY » April 14th, 2015, 7:51 pm

Nigga wtf yo stupid azz talking bout bytch nigga ???

I thought you was solid till i kept seeing you bytch & moan about chicago mobs and than you sucking cracka Capone dick/who from Brooklyn by tha way & turned ya city out i guess but either way fuck all them racist muthafuckaz,Black gangs in tha West didn't come from no Fucking Mexicans it was from being oppressed by tha racist white gangs in tha area at the time,If anything L.A black gangs had influence from Oakland Black panthers or tha civil rights racist bullshit, After tha 65 watts riots It was war time in tha city #Facts

Than its a wrap pointed out you was sum online bytch nigga that trolled tha West years ago :whaat:

Come 2 tha Land & get flatlined Faggot :2cents:

oog
oog

Post by » April 14th, 2015, 7:54 pm

PmoneY wrote:Nigga wtf yo stupid azz talking bout bytch nigga ???

I thought you was solid till i kept seeing you bytch & moan about chicago mobs and than you sucking cracka Capone dick/who from Brooklyn by tha way & turned ya city out i guess but either way fuck all them racist muthafuckaz,Black gangs in tha West didn't come from no Fucking Mexicans it was from being oppressed by tha racist white gangs in tha area at the time,If anything L.A black gangs had influence from Oakland Black panthers or tha civil rights racist bullshit, After tha 65 watts riots It was war time in tha city #Facts

Than its a wrap pointed out you was sum online bytch nigga that trolled tha West years ago :whaat:

His dumb ass don't know California gangs started in the 1920's to combat white racist gangs like the Spook Hunters .

2wo-G
king
king

Post by 2wo-G » April 14th, 2015, 8:01 pm

@Finball

Did u jus call ol boy a 'opp ass nigga'? :lol:

Mannn you a cornball

2wo-G
king
king

Post by 2wo-G » April 14th, 2015, 8:02 pm

Bel Airs wrote:They had to battle all the latin folks, they had a viscious war with the Imperial Gangsters, Latin Eagles, Insane Spanish Cobras, Latin Kings, And they had to battle the Simon City Royals and the C-notes they held on for as long as they could :tiphat:
Dont forget them putting in that work on them Almighty Lil White Girl Scouts :tiphat:

bigcountry
prince
prince

Post by bigcountry » April 14th, 2015, 8:06 pm

How and the hell a white jew can discus black hood politics :facepalm:

Finball rollin
underboss
underboss

Post by Finball rollin » April 14th, 2015, 8:08 pm

Dude mad as hell.. :lol: and opp ass nigga is our slang clown..wtf y'all say you gone get chipped foh :lol: really chipped ? Y'all niggas to emotional on here calm your weird ass dow.

Finball rollin
underboss
underboss

Post by Finball rollin » April 14th, 2015, 8:10 pm

Kickdoeburglar wrote:

His dumb ass don't know California gangs started in the 1920's to combat white racist gangs like the Spook Hunters .
LA dick rider

oog
oog

Post by » April 14th, 2015, 8:11 pm

Finball rollin wrote:
Kickdoeburglar wrote:

LA dick rider
I seen ya'll documentary too how you think I know you Vice Lords was murdering your own members SOLID :whaat:

2wo-G
king
king

Post by 2wo-G » April 14th, 2015, 8:14 pm

Finball rollin wrote:Dude mad as hell.. :lol: and opp ass nigga is our slang clown..wtf y'all say you gone get chipped foh :lol: really chipped ? Y'all niggas to emotional on here calm your weird ass dow.
Im not from the West Coast lol

Im jus saying you a MFing cornball for basically telling that dude some 'you my enemy, my rival' on some hood/gang shit over some internet city vs city argument

Homeboi turned up the drill music and shot his finger guns allll extra hard imagining Pmoney was there :lol: "TAKE THAT, YOU THE OPP"

Bel Airs
boss
boss

Post by Bel Airs » April 14th, 2015, 8:23 pm

Capone was breaking bread with blacks, if you talk about another city atleast do research or read a book instead of making headline statements. As for the south nobody cares about Houston, never heard no one even mention that city. Webbie got his ass whooped by some Vice Lords out here when he wasn't holding his mans Boosie down. Boosie shouted out and respects Chicago. Kickdoe only invovled in this conversation cause he suck cali dick cause he use to give back rubs to OG turtleneck using baby oil. 2wo-g is just here trolling. At least Kickdoe will go at it with people from the east or west or where ever on here if he doesn't disagree, 2wo-gay is just a dick rider for whatever movement is popular, he not even respected, he's not even on count.

Chicago has had its racist moments and history, but the city had multi racial gangs since the 1900s. Capone is respected because of his gangster and how he operated, but he wasn't the only mob leader in chicago, he was just the most popular. Dean O Bannon was the Northside gang leader and he started the drive-by shooting which these gangbanging niggas copied all over America :shrug:

And as for San Antonio? I mean I guess the Spurs right? All I heard about SA is Chicago Latin mobs run that city 2-6, Ambrose and Kings. Nobody cares about Texas as a whole, I guess ya all claim to fame is Friday Night Lights. I wouldn't want to live in Texas. Hillbilliess cattle ranches and steers and queers i'm good :shrug:

Not all gangs bang with that religious shit, that shit is done more by the finballs like Kings Lords and Stones, And Stones the biggest blood set in LA and Kings ran NY in the late 80s and 90s, so you tell me who really brainwashed?

Bel Airs
boss
boss

Post by Bel Airs » April 14th, 2015, 8:25 pm

Dude stop it whit the bias shit..everybody and they momma know them Mexicans started gang banging on the west..yall stole they whole gang culture..from the long knee socks , flannel jackets , gang tattoo's even the way yall get tatted came from them..even the face tattoo's yall stole..yall stole the way they do hit ups in LA..yall even took the black loc glasses shit from.them..look how yg 400 dress :lol: all came from LA Mexicans bitch..stop pump faking yuu opp ass nigga
Exactly, the way Cali niggas dress :cmon: Put they Mexicans from Cali stole all that shit from Texas. But why would blacks niggas dress like some flea market pimp. A flannel with the top button buttoned and opened, knee high socks, dickies, chucks....sounds like a dress code for a methadone clinic

Finball rollin
underboss
underboss

Post by Finball rollin » April 14th, 2015, 8:26 pm

I got hella love for LA and Cali and the west as whole..respect y'all get down when it come to this gangsta shit no doubt... Much live to all the west niggas on here # it ain't no hate

oog
oog

Post by » April 14th, 2015, 8:28 pm

Bel Airs wrote:Capone was breaking bread with blacks, if you talk about another city atleast do research or read a book instead of making headline statements. As for the south nobody cares about Houston, never heard no one even mention that city. Webbie got his ass whooped by some Vice Lords out here when he wasn't holding his mans Boosie down. Boosie shouted out and respects Chicago. Kickdoe only invovled in this conversation cause he suck cali dick cause he use to give back rubs to OG turtleneck using baby oil. 2wo-g is just here trolling. At least Kickdoe will go at it with people from the east or west or where ever on here if he doesn't disagree, 2wo-gay is just a dick rider for whatever movement is popular, he not even respected, he's not even on count.

Chicago has had its racist moments and history, but the city had multi racial gangs since the 1900s. Capone is respected because of his gangster and how he operated, but he wasn't the only mob leader in chicago, he was just the most popular. Dean O Bannon was the Northside gang leader and he started the drive-by shooting which these gangbanging niggas copied all over America :shrug:

And as for San Antonio? I mean I guess the Spurs right? All I heard about SA is Chicago Latin mobs run that city 2-6, Ambrose and Kings. Nobody cares about Texas as a whole, I guess ya all claim to fame is Friday Night Lights. I wouldn't want to live in Texas. Hillbilliess cattle ranches and steers and queers i'm good :shrug:

Not all gangs bang with that religious shit, that shit is done more by the finballs like Kings Lords and Stones, And Stones the biggest blood set in LA and Kings ran NY in the late 80s and 90s, so you tell me who really brainwashed?
Boy you gay to even say something so homo and Houston put ya'll on go ask Twista and Do Or Die . I'm involved in this conversation because I met a couple dudes from there and one cluck had the nerve to use that steers and queers line . The other one acted like ya'll invented jacking and we was lame till some Texas niggas robbed his hoe ass :lmao:

PmoneY
superior
superior

Post by PmoneY » April 14th, 2015, 8:29 pm

2Wo-g a fool for that one :whaat:

Don't get me wrong Chi got sum real niggaz,I love tha powerful black culture out there but all this Eating cracka dick is crazy homie ,I can't picture niggaz in Houston,new Orleans ,Oakland or Detroit saying yeah tha white gangs in our city put tha smash down,Real niggaz in tha south still tell me Fuck them cracka Azz pigs,Niggaz out here don't say La eme or Hells angels align with they culture,Niggaz talk about what tookie or Raymond did,Idk why these nigga suck Capone dick /Fat racist Italian didnt like no niggaz period /Fuck em homie :tiphat:

Finball rollin
underboss
underboss

Post by Finball rollin » April 14th, 2015, 8:30 pm

Bel Airs wrote:
Exactly, the way Cali niggas dress :cmon: Put they Mexicans from Cali stole all that shit from Texas. But why would blacks niggas dress like some flea market pimp. A flannel with the top button buttoned and opened, knee high socks, dickies, chucks....sounds like a dress code for a methadone clinic

Bro said methadone clinic aww men :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

2wo-G
king
king

Post by 2wo-G » April 14th, 2015, 8:32 pm

Bel Airs wrote:And as for San Antonio? I mean I guess the Spurs right? All I heard about SA is Chicago Latin mobs run that city 2-6, Ambrose and Kings.
...so by 'you heard from the streets' you mean 'you read on the internet' and 'you saw me mentioning that there are Mexican gangs from Chicago on here' lol

Talmbout running that city...lol.

Bel Airs
boss
boss

Post by Bel Airs » April 14th, 2015, 8:33 pm

Chicago had a black area up until the 1870s to 1880s. Way before Harlem became drenched with blacks.Between 1916 to 1920 50,000 blacks migrated to Chicago,but before this period blacks where living all along State Street.This was the beginning of ''Chicago's Black Belt''in the Southside of Chicago.

The black population was so sizable that they were a major concern for the political machine of people like John''Bathhouse'' Coughlin during the 1800s, they were at least the majority in the first and second ward of Chicago.

Most Black Criminals in Chicago were brothel owners, gambling operators,pimps, burglars, and policy runners.John ''Mushmouth'' Johnson ,was one of the first.Mushmouth Johnson also held control of the chinese community's influence and he collected graft(protection)from 20 chinese opium dens.He owned saloons and was responsible for garnering black votes in elections of wardman like Coughlin.This was during the 1890s.

Other gangsters like Pony Moore ,Robert Motts,Samuel Snowden, and Teenan Jones were known to be policy runners.Teenan Jones operation actually goes back to 1876, making him a pioneer before other gangsters in Chicago, Harlem and Philly number operations. In fact Policy Wheels originated in Chicago and 40 years before it arrived in Harlem. Black Gangsters unlike the Harlem gangsters didn't have the legit business fronts, police cooperation, and Political influence as the Black Gangsters of Chicago.

''Oscar De Priest'' (First Ward's Black Councilman) had set up something called the Tammany Club which was Chicago's Tammany Hall and a Black Tammany Hall at that.

Sam Young was another prominent gangster who was operating his wheel up until 1893,also received reinforcements and backing from a ''King Foo ''a Chinese policy wheel runner.He then got in an alliance of ''King Patsy'', in which they all controlled the policy wheel companies called the ''The Union and the Phoenix''. Policy Sam was what they called Sam Young ,later graduated to operate and even own legit lotteries through out his life.

Other prominent gangsters were ''The Kelly Brothers'','' The Jones Brothers'', and ''Big Jim Martin'' (Policy Wheel Gangster Of West Side Chicago). There were many ,many other Black Chicago gangsters as in numbers and policy rackets.All these black gangsters payed for police protection and conducted the campaigns for councilman and Mayors.They were definitely big deals,if they weren't politicians wouldn't seek help from them nor would the police.These gangsters also gave money to shelters and gave monetary contributions to black churches.The Kelly Brothers influence even reached Gary,Indiana.

Black Gangsters had kept control up until the 1940s, it was during this time the Chicago Outfit(Italian Mob) moved on the policy and rackets of the black gangsters. Actually it began before that,it started after prohibition was over and the mob quit operating in speakeasies outside of the Southside Chicago area.The Mafia had to find other rackets to recover from income. But the Italian Mafia's boldness into Black territory was a major violation, because they had agreed between Black Policy Kings,Politicians and Chicago Mayors to not operate in the Southside.Chicago was the last city Black gangsters held out own ceding their business to the Italian Mob.