Poll: Do Blacks think they're superior to Mexicans?

Do blacks think they're superior to Mexicans?

Superior to Mexicans
26%
Equal to Mexicans
5%
meh, who gives a fuck what they think?
14%
I'm another race but think Mexicans are inferior
11%
I'm another race but think Mexicans are equal
3%
I'm another race but think Mexicans are superior
41%

Total votes : 114
underboss
underboss
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Poll: Do Blacks think they're superior to Mexicans?

Postby Lil One1 » March 23rd, 2015, 3:52 am

213LOS wrote:
Lil One1 wrote:
T Ochoa wrote:like bra , I don't know why u aiming bullets at me, I guess chicano n all my disses offend u , I thought u was ms so dat wouldn't offend u my nigga... :shrug: u ain't gotta keep aiming my way fam Im not racist i'll defend some Mexicans, latins over blacks ..I always said dat , but I know how it goes in the pen , n streets when racist shit done happen, I guess u look at a whole race da same... n Gea they kall ya'll over there when they need some shit done :lol: over here they kall us to make money n create another network :umhm: kome on man, I just recorded some shit of blacks in macon actin like me :lmao: walking around talkin about ms on mines, .. :bow: ..but I kan't find no articles of what we do.. as far as blacks like u can for ya'll

:lol: Its all good 20 you more mexican than any of these fakes 213los southside619 and all them levas

So y u the one alwys talking like a bitch? I already said you should just make it official and join the enemy. :2cents: In your heart, you 1 of them.

lolo

:umhm: Whos the enemy blood?? Every1 knows ur in ur 20s give it up :killself:

superior
superior
Affiliation: 1

Postby 123 » March 23rd, 2015, 4:04 am

Lil One1 wrote:
213LOS wrote:
Lil One1 wrote:
T Ochoa wrote:like bra , I don't know why u aiming bullets at me, I guess chicano n all my disses offend u , I thought u was ms so dat wouldn't offend u my nigga... :shrug: u ain't gotta keep aiming my way fam Im not racist i'll defend some Mexicans, latins over blacks ..I always said dat , but I know how it goes in the pen , n streets when racist shit done happen, I guess u look at a whole race da same... n Gea they kall ya'll over there when they need some shit done :lol: over here they kall us to make money n create another network :umhm: kome on man, I just recorded some shit of blacks in macon actin like me :lmao: walking around talkin about ms on mines, .. :bow: ..but I kan't find no articles of what we do.. as far as blacks like u can for ya'll

:lol: Its all good 20 you more mexican than any of these fakes 213los southside619 and all them levas

So y u the one alwys talking like a bitch? I already said you should just make it official and join the enemy. :2cents: In your heart, you 1 of them.

lolo

:umhm: Whos the enemy blood?? Every1 knows ur in ur 20s give it up :killself:

So when u gonna actually add something to hood up besides dickriding and following? We know you know that move. :killself:

underboss
underboss

Postby Lil One1 » March 23rd, 2015, 4:18 am

When u learn how to speak spanish :umhm:

superior
superior

Postby 123 » March 23rd, 2015, 5:15 am

Lil One1 wrote:When u learn how to speak spanish :umhm:

But 13/SUR means SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA, USA! Not south guatemala or salvador or mexico or spain or honduras. Meaning if you aint from here, don't fake the funk and claim the fame. :2cents: Claim bb or some shit?

underboss
underboss

Postby Lil One1 » March 23rd, 2015, 6:13 am

213LOS wrote:

But 13/SUR means SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA, USA! Not south guatemala or salvador or mexico or spain or honduras. Meaning if you aint from here, don't fake the funk and claim the fame. :2cents: Claim bb or some shit?

Claim the fame :facepalm: :facepalm: :lol:
U keep slipping up and u have no idea how dumb u sound its obvious ur a white dude in his 20s so just stop :whaat:

superior
superior

Postby 123 » March 23rd, 2015, 6:30 am

Lil One1 wrote:
213LOS wrote:

U keep slipping up and u have no idea how dumb u sound its obvious ur a white dude in his 20s so just stop :whaat:

:facepalm:

U know spanish is a "white dude" language, right, plus you're from el salvador and your gente speak it perfectly. :2cents: :2cents: As you and twenty were saying, this 13/14 beef aint your beef. So, give it up. U aint a So Cal Chicano, period. Not 1 of us. Go claim border brothers, if they'll let you but prolly not cause they tryna get at u too. :lol:

underboss
underboss

Postby Lil One1 » March 23rd, 2015, 6:52 am

213LOS wrote:
Lil One1 wrote:
213LOS wrote:

U know spanish is a "white dude" language, right, plus you're from el salvador and your gente speak it perfectly. :2cents: :2cents: As you and twenty were saying, this 13/14 beef aint your beef. So, give it up. U aint a So Cal Chicano, period. Not 1 of us. Go claim border brothers, if they'll let you but prolly not cause they tryna get at u too. :lol:

IS THAT WHY U CANT SPEAK IT :hmm: :whaat:

superior
superior

Postby 123 » March 23rd, 2015, 7:40 am

Lil One1 wrote:
213LOS wrote:
Lil One1 wrote:
213LOS wrote:

LilFake13: I can speak spanish but, I'm not fluent because I'm actually from Southern California, meaning a real 13. You, your just a dumb little wannabe and OT. :2cents:

I don't know why babadorians have beef with Mexican Americans tho because in el salbador, they speak spanish (white boy language), worship a white religion (Catholic), and have a white president. See, this your president Carlos Mauricio (white boy with a european name). Image

underboss
underboss
Location: 44w-Monoply,new york killa,chicano killa,die 5,die fins, die B's,die RED,ubn-k
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,los rastrojos,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby T Ochoa » March 23rd, 2015, 12:53 pm

213LOS wrote:
Lil One1 wrote:
213LOS wrote:

when me n him was sayin what??im no 14 , he is not either, me n his convo was on some personal shit I fucks with him, so I be like madder and into when I type niggas I fucks with like him,spit, kickdoe bitch ass some times n all . u .. I have no emotions for a white paleman wanna be chicano so bad.. meet up with LIL ONE SINCE U KNOW HE FAKE , OR KASA ..how u living in the same city ,keep talking shit ,typing them, but avoid that part?????????????? :smh: :cmon: u AIN'T GOT NO GUNS BOI STOP..

superior
superior

Postby 123 » March 23rd, 2015, 8:35 pm

T Ochoa wrote:
213LOS wrote:
Lil One1 wrote:
213LOS wrote:

when me n him was sayin what??im no 14 , he is not either, me n his convo was on some personal shit I fucks with him, so I be like madder and into when I type niggas I fucks with like him,spit, kickdoe bitch ass some times n all . u .. I have no emotions for a white paleman wanna be chicano so bad.. meet up with LIL ONE SINCE U KNOW HE FAKE , OR KASA ..how u living in the same city ,keep talking shit ,typing them, but avoid that part?????????????? :smh: :cmon: u AIN'T GOT NO GUNS BOI STOP..

Anyway, forum punching bag, you're the fakest bitch on here. Everybody just takes a swing at you and you still stick around. Even the white mods know you're a troll. That's why they banned your blackass and not me. :2cents: I bet if you polled all four sections on hoodup, "who the fakest, 213LOS or bitchass twenty74." 1. you're "spic" gang killa and chicano killa but "fucks with" "spics." 2. you have a fake Mexican personality. 3. you're afraid to get at me. 4. You're cheerleading other grown men. 5. You said I aint shit but, you're replying to me and have my name all in your mouth. So, nah, it's the other way around, I'm all in your head to the point where you created a bogus Mexican character and because I don't take your black supremacist bullshit. :2cents: If you don't like this Mexican, I guarantee, you wouldn't like a whole bunch of Mexicans. So get out your house. Get out of facon and see the world, u scared lil bitch, scared to leave the south.

For the record, I aint ducked nobody on here. Show me the link. cause that's more bogus shit by a banned troll. You must be talking about yourself ducking fades left and right. You supposed to be from f-acon yet your skirt came out quick when confronted. :2cents:

U best believe I got guns. That wasn't a fake pic like your weave.

underboss
underboss

Postby Lil One1 » March 24th, 2015, 12:11 am

213LOS wrote:
Lil One1 wrote:
213LOS wrote:
Lil One1 wrote:
213LOS wrote:

LilFake13: I can speak spanish but, I'm not fluent because I'm actually from Southern California, meaning a real 13. You, your just a dumb little wannabe and OT. :2cents:

I don't know why babadorians have beef with Mexican Americans tho because in el salbador, they speak spanish (white boy language), worship a white religion (Catholic), and have a white president. See, this your president Carlos Mauricio (white boy with a european name). Image

Not fluent :stoned: :whaat: You need to ask t ochoa for tips on how to be a mexican cause you dont know shit! Serio pedo :foh:

superior
superior

Postby 123 » March 24th, 2015, 12:35 am

Lil One1 wrote:
213LOS wrote:
Lil One1 wrote:
213LOS wrote:
Lil One1 wrote:
213LOS wrote:

Not fluent :stoned: :whaat: You need to ask t ochoa for tips on how to be a mexican cause you dont know shit! Serio pedo :foh:

i know you're a pedoorrrrooo :discust:

underboss
underboss
Location: 44w-Monoply,new york killa,chicano killa,die 5,die fins, die B's,die RED,ubn-k

Postby T Ochoa » March 24th, 2015, 12:42 am

213los, if u wanna be real ,u kould ask me carnale :stoned: I know how to ride on mayates, I bet im more nigger killer than u and white boy killer :stoned: ima show u how to be Mexican 213los :bow:

superior
superior

Postby 123 » March 24th, 2015, 12:52 am

T Ochoa wrote:213los, if u wanna be real ,u kould ask me carnale :stoned: I know how to ride on mayates, I bet im more nigger killer than u and white boy killer :stoned: ima show u how to be Mexican 213los :bow:

Teach me? u wanna do business? All you gotta do is put your nose up lilfat1's asscrack and let him fart some sabadorian hot sauce into your mouth. Then just let it dry and sell it.

underboss
underboss

Postby T Ochoa » March 24th, 2015, 1:06 am

213LOS wrote:
T Ochoa wrote:213los, if u wanna be real ,u kould ask me carnale :stoned: I know how to ride on mayates, I bet im more nigger killer than u and white boy killer :stoned: ima show u how to be Mexican 213los :bow:

Teach me? u wanna do business? All you gotta do is put your nose up lilfat1's asscrack and let him fart some sabadorian hot sauce into your mouth. Then just let it dry and sell it.

but carnale, we don't entertain in homo business and carnale, im sureno he's mara :umhm: ..he's just 13x realer than u :ohhh:

superior
superior

Postby 123 » March 24th, 2015, 3:07 am

T Ochoa wrote:
213LOS wrote:

but carnale, we don't entertain in homo business and carnale, im sureno he's mara :umhm: ..he's just 13x realer than u :ohhh:
be]

Don't b a fake plastic southern ghetto hoochie, it's just 1 loud greasy fart into your mouth and nose. Let it dry, then chisel it off into squares, n sell. That can b your "connect."

underboss
underboss

Postby Lil One1 » March 24th, 2015, 3:31 am

T Ochoa wrote:
213LOS wrote:

I know that dude at 58 seconds his cousin is :rip2: :stoned:

superior
superior

Postby 123 » March 24th, 2015, 4:47 am

Lil One1 wrote:
T Ochoa wrote:
213LOS wrote:

bitch u don't know shit, u fat fuck

underboss
underboss

Postby Lil One1 » March 24th, 2015, 5:05 am

213LOS wrote:
Lil One1 wrote:
T Ochoa wrote:
213LOS wrote:

bitch u don't know shit, u fat fuck

That vato is the enemy blood :umhm:

superior
superior
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » July 26th, 2015, 2:22 pm

213LOS wrote:
T Ochoa wrote:
213LOS wrote:
Lil One1 wrote:
213LOS wrote:

Anyway, forum punching bag, you're the fakest bitch on here. Everybody just takes a swing at you and you still stick around. Even the white mods know you're a troll. That's why they banned your blackass and not me. :2cents: I bet if you polled all four sections on hoodup, "who the fakest, 213LOS or bitchass twenty74." 1. you're "spic" gang killa and chicano killa but "fucks with" "spics." 2. you have a fake Mexican personality. 3. you're afraid to get at me. 4. You're cheerleading other grown men. 5. You said I aint shit but, you're replying to me and have my name all in your mouth. So, nah, it's the other way around, I'm all in your head to the point where you created a bogus Mexican character and because I don't take your black supremacist bullshit. :2cents: If you don't like this Mexican, I guarantee, you wouldn't like a whole bunch of Mexicans. So get out your house. Get out of facon and see the world, u scared lil bitch, scared to leave the south.

For the record, I aint ducked nobody on here. Show me the link. cause that's more bogus shit by a banned troll. You must be talking about yourself ducking fades left and right. You supposed to be from f-acon yet your skirt came out quick when confronted. :2cents:

U best believe I got guns. That wasn't a fake pic like your weave.

:2cents:

superior
superior
Region: North East

Postby Fake Deleted » September 17th, 2016, 5:46 am

213© wrote:Trying to get to the bottom of this. Time to air all your dirty little secrets :2cents:

I voted equal.

Previous

Return to Lobby