Sounds like bloods r in Chicago

ooog
ooog
Posts: 24880
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 8:03 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Re: Sounds like bloods r in Chicago

Postby BluntedUp » February 12th, 2015, 11:05 pm


:bow:




ooog
ooog
User avatar
Posts: 20614
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm
Location: San Bernardino
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Sounds like bloods r in Chicago

Postby The Chosen One » February 12th, 2015, 11:21 pm

TWENTY74 wrote:
chillidog wrote:my bad im gettin out of character. im chilling. need to go fuck something :lol:


:facepalm: :lol: SO U LET A EAST KOAST NIGGA GET U MAD JUST THEN, BUT I FIED YO ASS UP IN THE WEST SECTION LAST YEAR & ALL WE DO IS BOTH :lol: AT EACH OTHER .. :lmao: :lol: KOME ON BRA :shrug: :facepalm: .IM MAD AT U NOW, I FEEL LIKE U SHOULD HAVE SNAPPED ON ME LIKE DAT LAST YEAR, NOT CRACK ON ME & TRY TO ROAST MY ASS.. :lmao: :lmao: & HOW KOME U NEVER ROASTED KASA, OR KHRIS ??AYYYE HOW KOME 70% OF NIGGAS FROM CALI, YORK N CHI KOME AT ME ONLY ?? :lol: :shrug:



lol my bad. but no i would never roast Kasa, he from the IE too. that nigga can do no wrong in my eyes. the nigga grew up in the same environment as me so there is a connection. even though he had to ride on the black niggas in jail i can understand. thats just how we have to get down. its a pride thang. i had mexican friends who i seen out on the streets, and had to talk my niggas out of beating they ass or just tripping on them. if it was just some we didnt know he woulod have got packed out. my niggas didnt care if we was outnumbered or what it was just fun

i came at u cuz u was always dissing the west coast. i let a gang of shit slide and thought u was funny, but then they posted yo pic :lmao: :lmao: . i just had to throw in a couple of jabs. i dont know who chris is i hear u say his name alot but i dont know who he is. what happen to that nigga from chicago who walked thru NY?

ooog
ooog
Posts: 24880
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 8:03 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Re: Sounds like bloods r in Chicago

Postby BluntedUp » February 12th, 2015, 11:30 pm

only nigga i met from the IE was some fagbag named Tico :lol: so thats the impression i have of yall IE niggas. :whaat:

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2200
Joined: December 16th, 2014, 10:23 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Sounds like bloods r in Chicago

Postby Tha7thLetta » February 12th, 2015, 11:36 pm

Zoediak1804 wrote:
PabloL'Z wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:pablo stfu you sound fugazy as fukk, you said you from Chicago but yo region says West and try to talk like a Crip :cmon:

ive seen videos where Chi niggas was wearin their gang colors mad hard


Im westcoast because im west of state street. my gang is LSGN, we aint crips because we use the word loc. We been were since the early 70s

And I also got family ties to cali.


:cmon: so your West Coast kuz your West of a fukkin street? :killself:

u sound like that dumbass broward nigga saint who thinks just kuz FL is on the East Side of the map that he's considered East Coast :facepalm:


Yall call yaselves locs & wear blue but ur not crips? Oh yea & u got cali connects :cmon:

boss
boss
Posts: 2705
Joined: May 14th, 2014, 5:55 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Sounds like bloods r in Chicago

Postby He@vyNDaGame » February 12th, 2015, 11:52 pm

chillidog wrote:
He@vyNDaGame wrote:I know Stones wear red like nothing,GDs wear blue.Can't can't take too much stufff off of youtube and run with it, especially when this has been discussed on here. This reminds me of the Hebrew Israelites shit you were all juiced up about.



lol my nigga u back. i dont think u understand the hebrew Israelite thing. its not NY shit.

Ok Focus here nigga.

Jacob from the Bible, had 12 kids. thats the 12 tribes of Israel
Jacob name was changed to Israel(Yisrael)
Jacob/Yisrael had a son Named Judah(Iouda)

Judah(Iouda) tribe is the African Americans

lol i have to brush up on it more. i lost my links, and i got lazy to explain why they say Hebrew. i posted in that thread where im cuting and pastin on why african americans are the choosen ones and not the so called Kazar Jews

Yea I sliding through real quick lol

My nigga is not just that Hebew Israellites are one of the fake millitant groups in NY that further the confusion and detriment of blacks, its the fact that Hebrew Israelites are phonies period. Hebrew Israelites aren't even taken serious in the pro black community to a large degree.If some dudes sells me some good dank, and I ask him how he know its good, and he say cause his homeboy sold told him in a text I would look at him like... :cmon: .

Its the same thing when you are assuming bloods are in Chicago because some dude said some niggas smuthered him for wearing red. Who lot of shit you missing.You got to have a thought process.

king
king
User avatar
Posts: 9239
Joined: August 7th, 2013, 12:46 pm
Location: Yerberia
Region: South
Affiliation: Rockin a Gold Watch and a Gold Strap

Re: Sounds like bloods r in Chicago

Postby 2wo-G » February 13th, 2015, 12:20 am

Twenty you kool but how the fuck you know all these trivial lil obscure facts about chicago gangs and their history and all these gangs no one outside Chicago knows about? Or all this shit like which hoods or sets are on what

Id be lying if I said I knew every single gang in my city and what state they in, much less gangs across the country from me

ooog
ooog
User avatar
Posts: 20614
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm
Location: San Bernardino
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Sounds like bloods r in Chicago

Postby The Chosen One » February 13th, 2015, 12:30 am

TWENTY74 wrote:
chillidog wrote:
TWENTY74 wrote:
chillidog wrote:my bad im gettin out of character. im chilling. need to go fuck something :lol:


:facepalm: :lol: SO U LET A EAST KOAST NIGGA GET U MAD JUST THEN, BUT I FIED YO ASS UP IN THE WEST SECTION LAST YEAR & ALL WE DO IS BOTH :lol: AT EACH OTHER .. :lmao: :lol: KOME ON BRA :shrug: :facepalm: .IM MAD AT U NOW, I FEEL LIKE U SHOULD HAVE SNAPPED ON ME LIKE DAT LAST YEAR, NOT CRACK ON ME & TRY TO ROAST MY ASS.. :lmao: :lmao: & HOW KOME U NEVER ROASTED KASA, OR KHRIS ??AYYYE HOW KOME 70% OF NIGGAS FROM CALI, YORK N CHI KOME AT ME ONLY ?? :lol: :shrug:



lol my bad. but no i would never roast Kasa, he from the IE too. that nigga can do no wrong in my eyes. the nigga grew up in the same environment as me so there is a connection. even though he had to ride on the black niggas in jail i can understand. thats just how we have to get down. its a pride thang. i had mexican friends who i seen out on the streets, and had to talk my niggas out of beating they ass or just tripping on them. if it was just some we didnt know he woulod have got packed out. my niggas didnt care if we was outnumbered or what it was just fun

i came at u cuz u was always dissing the west coast. i let a gang of shit slide and thought u was funny, but then they posted yo pic :lmao: :lmao: . i just had to throw in a couple of jabs. i dont know who chris is i hear u say his name alot but i dont know who he is. what happen to that nigga from chicago who walked thru NY?


STOP IT ,ERRBODY SHOULD KNOW WHAT KHRIS LOOKS LIKE , YA'LL WAS JUST SCARD OF HIM UPLOADING GAY PICS N MAKING GAY PROFILES OF YA'LL ,LIKE HIS GAY ASS DID ME, IM FINA UPLOAD THREADS WITH CHRIS PICS AND G.I.F IN IT SO U KAN SEE IT :lol: .& U TALKIN ABOUT CHI-TOWN 312, AKA THROOP STREET 071, HIS 40 YR OLD ASS ON THE BLOCK STILL BANGIN INSANE :lmao: TRYNA TAKE LIL TEENS SHINE,LIKE LIL MISTER, P RICO, REGGIE BAYBEE, ETC .. :lol:


lol why would i be scared of chris? i dont know him and i wouldnt care if he made gay profiles of me i dont take this shit serious. lol its diff with u cuz he had yo pic. had them tinkerbell niggas wanting to yank on them dreads and tickle yo taint

ooog
ooog
User avatar
Posts: 20614
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm
Location: San Bernardino
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Sounds like bloods r in Chicago

Postby The Chosen One » February 13th, 2015, 12:40 am

He@vyNDaGame wrote:
chillidog wrote:
He@vyNDaGame wrote:I know Stones wear red like nothing,GDs wear blue.Can't can't take too much stufff off of youtube and run with it, especially when this has been discussed on here. This reminds me of the Hebrew Israelites shit you were all juiced up about.



lol my nigga u back. i dont think u understand the hebrew Israelite thing. its not NY shit.

Ok Focus here nigga.

Jacob from the Bible, had 12 kids. thats the 12 tribes of Israel
Jacob name was changed to Israel(Yisrael)
Jacob/Yisrael had a son Named Judah(Iouda)

Judah(Iouda) tribe is the African Americans

lol i have to brush up on it more. i lost my links, and i got lazy to explain why they say Hebrew. i posted in that thread where im cuting and pastin on why african americans are the choosen ones and not the so called Kazar Jews

Yea I sliding through real quick lol

My nigga is not just that Hebew Israellites are one of the fake millitant groups in NY that further the confusion and detriment of blacks, its the fact that Hebrew Israelites are phonies period. Hebrew Israelites aren't even taken serious in the pro black community to a large degree.If some dudes sells me some good dank, and I ask him how he know its good, and he say cause his homeboy sold told him in a text I would look at him like... :cmon: .

Its the same thing when you are assuming bloods are in Chicago because some dude said some niggas smuthered him for wearing red. Who lot of shit you missing.You got to have a thought process.



you making this into a New York thang when their was Israelites b4 NY was even discovered. i told u b4 those aggressive black supriemist hebrew israelites that be preaching in NY are on some other shit. they know who they really are, but they going about it in the wrong way.

lol remember nigga i dont give a fuck about NY either, but u reading into it wrong. i bet u wont say shit about Christians, even though the KKK claim to be Christians.

boss
boss
Posts: 2705
Joined: May 14th, 2014, 5:55 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Sounds like bloods r in Chicago

Postby He@vyNDaGame » February 13th, 2015, 12:47 am

chillidog wrote:
He@vyNDaGame wrote:
chillidog wrote:
He@vyNDaGame wrote:I know Stones wear red like nothing,GDs wear blue.Can't can't take too much stufff off of youtube and run with it, especially when this has been discussed on here. This reminds me of the Hebrew Israelites shit you were all juiced up about.



lol my nigga u back. i dont think u understand the hebrew Israelite thing. its not NY shit.

Ok Focus here nigga.

Jacob from the Bible, had 12 kids. thats the 12 tribes of Israel
Jacob name was changed to Israel(Yisrael)
Jacob/Yisrael had a son Named Judah(Iouda)

Judah(Iouda) tribe is the African Americans

lol i have to brush up on it more. i lost my links, and i got lazy to explain why they say Hebrew. i posted in that thread where im cuting and pastin on why african americans are the choosen ones and not the so called Kazar Jews

Yea I sliding through real quick lol

My nigga is not just that Hebew Israellites are one of the fake millitant groups in NY that further the confusion and detriment of blacks, its the fact that Hebrew Israelites are phonies period. Hebrew Israelites aren't even taken serious in the pro black community to a large degree.If some dudes sells me some good dank, and I ask him how he know its good, and he say cause his homeboy sold told him in a text I would look at him like... :cmon: .

Its the same thing when you are assuming bloods are in Chicago because some dude said some niggas smuthered him for wearing red. Who lot of shit you missing.You got to have a thought process.



you making this into a New York thang when their was Israelites b4 NY was even discovered. i told u b4 those aggressive black supriemist hebrew israelites that be preaching in NY are on some other shit. they know who they really are, but they going about it in the wrong way.

lol remember nigga i dont give a fuck about NY either, but u reading into it wrong. i bet u wont say shit about Christians, even though the KKK claim to be Christians.


Excuse the typos in my lasts posts , but let me clarify.
its not even a New York thing even (though its relative to it). Im telling you its your thought process of taking everything and running with it. Hella conscious blacks take Hebrew Israelites as a joke

The Bible can't validate anything as proof because it was written for the purpose of its followers. If I say Spiderman is real, and you ask me how I know and I say because I read it in a comic book I would be looked at as retard.

Samething with having proof Bloods in Chitown, 1 shaky and misconstrued video cannot substantiate proof of bloods in Chicago.

Anyway becareful what you soak up my nigga, especially when you got me fucked up thinking I am some uncle tom.

ooog
ooog
User avatar
Posts: 20614
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm
Location: San Bernardino
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Sounds like bloods r in Chicago

Postby The Chosen One » February 13th, 2015, 12:49 am

2wo-g wrote:Twenty you kool but how the fuck you know all these trivial lil obscure facts about chicago gangs and their history and all these gangs no one outside Chicago knows about? Or all this shit like which hoods or sets are on what

Id be lying if I said I knew every single gang in my city and what state they in, much less gangs across the country from me



hahha yeah 20 is my nigga but the nigga knows alot of Chicago shit. to keep it real i think during the 90's i didnt know any of the chicago gangs names. it wasnt our focus. we on the west coast so them niggas wasnt relevant to us. i knew about some LA gangs. Mainly Hoover, grape, dever lanes, raymond crip, bounty hunter, etc. oh yeah those fucking 18th street muthafuckas cuz they used to roll thru tripping

ooog
ooog
Posts: 24880
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 8:03 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Re: Sounds like bloods r in Chicago

Postby BluntedUp » February 13th, 2015, 12:56 am


ooog
ooog
User avatar
Posts: 20614
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm
Location: San Bernardino
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Sounds like bloods r in Chicago

Postby The Chosen One » February 13th, 2015, 1:07 am

He@vyNDaGame wrote:
chillidog wrote:
He@vyNDaGame wrote:
chillidog wrote:
He@vyNDaGame wrote:I know Stones wear red like nothing,GDs wear blue.Can't can't take too much stufff off of youtube and run with it, especially when this has been discussed on here. This reminds me of the Hebrew Israelites shit you were all juiced up about.



lol my nigga u back. i dont think u understand the hebrew Israelite thing. its not NY shit.

Ok Focus here nigga.

Jacob from the Bible, had 12 kids. thats the 12 tribes of Israel
Jacob name was changed to Israel(Yisrael)
Jacob/Yisrael had a son Named Judah(Iouda)

Judah(Iouda) tribe is the African Americans

lol i have to brush up on it more. i lost my links, and i got lazy to explain why they say Hebrew. i posted in that thread where im cuting and pastin on why african americans are the choosen ones and not the so called Kazar Jews

Yea I sliding through real quick lol

My nigga is not just that Hebew Israellites are one of the fake millitant groups in NY that further the confusion and detriment of blacks, its the fact that Hebrew Israelites are phonies period. Hebrew Israelites aren't even taken serious in the pro black community to a large degree.If some dudes sells me some good dank, and I ask him how he know its good, and he say cause his homeboy sold told him in a text I would look at him like... :cmon: .

Its the same thing when you are assuming bloods are in Chicago because some dude said some niggas smuthered him for wearing red. Who lot of shit you missing.You got to have a thought process.



you making this into a New York thang when their was Israelites b4 NY was even discovered. i told u b4 those aggressive black supriemist hebrew israelites that be preaching in NY are on some other shit. they know who they really are, but they going about it in the wrong way.

lol remember nigga i dont give a fuck about NY either, but u reading into it wrong. i bet u wont say shit about Christians, even though the KKK claim to be Christians.


Excuse the typos in my lasts posts , but let me clarify.
its not even a New York thing even (though its relative to it). Im telling you its your thought process of taking everything and running with it. Hella conscious blacks take Hebrew Israelites as a joke

The Bible can't validate anything as proof because it was written for the purpose of its followers. If I say Spiderman is real, and you ask me how I know and I say because I read it in a comic book I would be looked at as retard.

Samething with having proof Bloods in Chitown, 1 shaky and misconstrued video cannot substantiate proof of bloods in Chicago.

Anyway becareful what you soak up my nigga, especially when you got me fucked up thinking I am some uncle tom.



hahaha heavy i still dont know what the fuck u talkin about. lol u remind me of one of those ole ass playas who be talkin to themselves in the corner of the room, mumbling how they wish a nigga would, i would slice every muthafucka up in here. nigga in that one thread which i dont remember u said some uncle tom shit, basically saying how u love and would do anything for yo white master. lol not in those words but it was some straight coon shit. u had on yo tap dance shoes and those white folks had those buttered biscuts waiting for you.

But the Bible has been tampered with so much by the romans and other folks. it was our real history, and the romans changed names around making us whorship their G0ds, and reworded things for their own benefits.

ooog
ooog
User avatar
Posts: 20614
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm
Location: San Bernardino
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Sounds like bloods r in Chicago

Postby The Chosen One » February 13th, 2015, 1:14 am

TWENTY74 wrote:
chillidog wrote:
2wo-g wrote:Twenty you kool but how the fuck you know all these trivial lil obscure facts about chicago gangs and their history and all these gangs no one outside Chicago knows about? Or all this shit like which hoods or sets are on what

Id be lying if I said I knew every single gang in my city and what state they in, much less gangs across the country from me



hahha yeah 20 is my nigga but the nigga knows alot of Chicago shit. to keep it real i think during the 90's i didnt know any of the chicago gangs names. it wasnt our focus. we on the west coast so them niggas wasnt relevant to us. i knew about some LA gangs. Mainly Hoover, grape, dever lanes, raymond crip, bounty hunter, etc. oh yeah those fucking 18th street muthafuckas cuz they used to roll thru tripping


& guess where it starts and ends if u really wanna know what I know , :lol: CARTELS, DRUGLORDS, MEXICAN SHIT, IF U THINK I KNOW ALOT OF SHITAGO SHIT N ALWAYS DEFENDING THEM, U DON'T KNOW THE REAL ME AND THE SHIT I USE TO SAY, DO N ALL N PUT ON HERE :lol: I WASNT LYING THO MY #1 IS CARTELS BRAA.. ON DA REALLLL I PUT THEM ABOVE ALL.. I BEEN SAID BLACK GANGS IS LACKING & BEHIND LATINS, SO DAT MEANS IM DISSIN AND TALKIN ABOUT CHICAGO GANGS 2, THE SAME 1 YA'LL THINK I KNOW ALOT ABOUT N ALWAYS DEFEND, NALL CARTELS, MEXICAN GANGS #2.. #1 MACON N GA SHIT , BUT CARTELS I ALWAYS RESPECTED N LOOKED UP TO MORE THAN BLACK GANGS N ANYBODY :lol: :shrug:


i agree with you them mexicans have they shit together. blacks our shit is all over the place. lol thats just how niggas are. niggas be fuckin up, going to parties getting drunk or high and telling all they business, getting niggas locked up. Mexicans for the most part keep it gangsta and dont say anything. niggas would be telling they baby moms, and side chicks, and they ass be telling their fellow church members.. niggas be on facebook flashing and getting all there niggas caught

king
king
User avatar
Posts: 9239
Joined: August 7th, 2013, 12:46 pm
Location: Yerberia
Region: South
Affiliation: Rockin a Gold Watch and a Gold Strap

Re: Sounds like bloods r in Chicago

Postby 2wo-G » February 13th, 2015, 1:20 am

chillidog wrote:
2wo-g wrote:Twenty you kool but how the fuck you know all these trivial lil obscure facts about chicago gangs and their history and all these gangs no one outside Chicago knows about? Or all this shit like which hoods or sets are on what

Id be lying if I said I knew every single gang in my city and what state they in, much less gangs across the country from me



hahha yeah 20 is my nigga but the nigga knows alot of Chicago shit. to keep it real i think during the 90's i didnt know any of the chicago gangs names. it wasnt our focus. we on the west coast so them niggas wasnt relevant to us. i knew about some LA gangs. Mainly Hoover, grape, dever lanes, raymond crip, bounty hunter, etc. oh yeah those fucking 18th street muthafuckas cuz they used to roll thru tripping

Lol...I knew bout some jus kuz its some folks on the southside of my city like ambrose, 2-6 and all them.

But I didnt know nothing about them linking back to Chicago and their history and shit...them boys werent really relevant to me unless I was going to the Southside in Five Palms or Harlandale

boss
boss
Posts: 2705
Joined: May 14th, 2014, 5:55 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Sounds like bloods r in Chicago

Postby He@vyNDaGame » February 13th, 2015, 1:29 am

chillidog wrote:
He@vyNDaGame wrote:
chillidog wrote:
He@vyNDaGame wrote:
chillidog wrote:
He@vyNDaGame wrote:I know Stones wear red like nothing,GDs wear blue.Can't can't take too much stufff off of youtube and run with it, especially when this has been discussed on here. This reminds me of the Hebrew Israelites shit you were all juiced up about.



lol my nigga u back. i dont think u understand the hebrew Israelite thing. its not NY shit.

Ok Focus here nigga.

Jacob from the Bible, had 12 kids. thats the 12 tribes of Israel
Jacob name was changed to Israel(Yisrael)
Jacob/Yisrael had a son Named Judah(Iouda)

Judah(Iouda) tribe is the African Americans

lol i have to brush up on it more. i lost my links, and i got lazy to explain why they say Hebrew. i posted in that thread where im cuting and pastin on why african americans are the choosen ones and not the so called Kazar Jews

Yea I sliding through real quick lol

My nigga is not just that Hebew Israellites are one of the fake millitant groups in NY that further the confusion and detriment of blacks, its the fact that Hebrew Israelites are phonies period. Hebrew Israelites aren't even taken serious in the pro black community to a large degree.If some dudes sells me some good dank, and I ask him how he know its good, and he say cause his homeboy sold told him in a text I would look at him like... :cmon: .

Its the same thing when you are assuming bloods are in Chicago because some dude said some niggas smuthered him for wearing red. Who lot of shit you missing.You got to have a thought process.



you making this into a New York thang when their was Israelites b4 NY was even discovered. i told u b4 those aggressive black supriemist hebrew israelites that be preaching in NY are on some other shit. they know who they really are, but they going about it in the wrong way.

lol remember nigga i dont give a fuck about NY either, but u reading into it wrong. i bet u wont say shit about Christians, even though the KKK claim to be Christians.


Excuse the typos in my lasts posts , but let me clarify.
its not even a New York thing even (though its relative to it). Im telling you its your thought process of taking everything and running with it. Hella conscious blacks take Hebrew Israelites as a joke

The Bible can't validate anything as proof because it was written for the purpose of its followers. If I say Spiderman is real, and you ask me how I know and I say because I read it in a comic book I would be looked at as retard.

Samething with having proof Bloods in Chitown, 1 shaky and misconstrued video cannot substantiate proof of bloods in Chicago.

Anyway becareful what you soak up my nigga, especially when you got me fucked up thinking I am some uncle tom.



hahaha heavy i still dont know what the fuck u talkin about. lol u remind me of one of those ole ass playas who be talkin to themselves in the corner of the room, mumbling how they wish a nigga would, i would slice every muthafucka up in here. nigga in that one thread which i dont remember u said some uncle tom shit, basically saying how u love and would do anything for yo white master. lol not in those words but it was some straight coon shit. u had on yo tap dance shoes and those white folks had those buttered biscuts waiting for you.

But the Bible has been tampered with so much by the romans and other folks. it was our real history, and the romans changed names around making us whorship their G0ds, and reworded things for their own benefits.



The Bible doesn't have any other book or reference to back it up, so therefore you can't use it as proof. The Bible is based on blind faith.

I never did no coon shit or tapped dance, I think you called me out , because I disagreed with you on the Hebrew Israelites issue.I never once defended anything white supremacist.

As for the topic ,ain't no damus in Chicago just like there ain't no GDs and Vice Lord in LA.

boss
boss
Posts: 2642
Joined: November 8th, 2014, 4:57 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Sounds like bloods r in Chicago

Postby Bel Airs » February 13th, 2015, 1:31 am

Jay rock what the fuck are u tallkin about? fuck chicago i dont give a fuck about yo city. the video was just entertaining to me. i think dude was a undercover cop cuz i think he had those cop plates at the end of the video where he zoomed in. stop saying ur hood cuz u aint post shit to make us believe ur in chicago or ur black. saying his hood like he amongst the wolves. nigga i only met 1 GD in san bernardino and that nigga said its worst out here and he wasnt on no gang banging shit. he left Chicago for a better life but he came to the wrong city.. Jay rock step outside and catch that nigga fade


Da fuck you talking about you lame ass hooper watching gangbanging going on from the sidelines. San Bernadino no where near as bad as chicago. You and your fairty tale ass stories. 50 chicago niggas can move there and take that bitch over with in a few months. Your whole thread stupid as fuck.......bloods in chicago because did checked a dread head....the fuck you talking about? I know some 13s from LA who said Chicago is way worse then Los Angeles, them bitch ass niggas had to flip Spanish Cobra, latin folks on here know what I am talking about so what your point? Nigga was probably being cordial....I knew bronx and brooklyn niggas say chicago so he they think its retarded, they say you can die for anything out here.

king
king
User avatar
Posts: 9239
Joined: August 7th, 2013, 12:46 pm
Location: Yerberia
Region: South
Affiliation: Rockin a Gold Watch and a Gold Strap

Re: Sounds like bloods r in Chicago

Postby 2wo-G » February 13th, 2015, 1:37 am

Bel Airs wrote:
Jay rock what the fuck are u tallkin about? fuck chicago i dont give a fuck about yo city. the video was just entertaining to me. i think dude was a undercover cop cuz i think he had those cop plates at the end of the video where he zoomed in. stop saying ur hood cuz u aint post shit to make us believe ur in chicago or ur black. saying his hood like he amongst the wolves. nigga i only met 1 GD in san bernardino and that nigga said its worst out here and he wasnt on no gang banging shit. he left Chicago for a better life but he came to the wrong city.. Jay rock step outside and catch that nigga fade


Da fuck you talking about you lame ass hooper watching gangbanging going on from the sidelines. San Bernadino no where near as bad as chicago. You and your fairty tale ass stories. 50 chicago niggas can move there and take that bitch over with in a few months. Your whole thread stupid as fuck.......bloods in chicago because did checked a dread head....the fuck you talking about? I know some 13s from LA who said Chicago is way worse then Los Angeles, them bitch ass niggas had to flip Spanish Cobra, latin folks on here know what I am talking about so what your point? Nigga was probably being cordial....I knew bronx and brooklyn niggas say chicago so he they think its retarded, they say you can die for anything out here.

Image

boss
boss
Posts: 2642
Joined: November 8th, 2014, 4:57 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Sounds like bloods r in Chicago

Postby Bel Airs » February 13th, 2015, 1:44 am

Stones, Kings, GDs, Vice Lords, Ashland Vikings in LA. These niggas hyped up by some reject mexicans who not from cali gangbanging in mount prospect (98 percent white suburb) :lol: Who gives a fuck....mexiicans still lynching you niggas :discust:

king
king
User avatar
Posts: 9239
Joined: August 7th, 2013, 12:46 pm
Location: Yerberia
Region: South
Affiliation: Rockin a Gold Watch and a Gold Strap

Re: Sounds like bloods r in Chicago

Postby 2wo-G » February 13th, 2015, 1:48 am

*Chief Keef* Im ouchere boolin in Chiraq

boss
boss
Posts: 2642
Joined: November 8th, 2014, 4:57 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Sounds like bloods r in Chicago

Postby Bel Airs » February 13th, 2015, 1:50 am


:lol: :killself: :killself:

boss
boss
Posts: 2642
Joined: November 8th, 2014, 4:57 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Sounds like bloods r in Chicago

Postby Bel Airs » February 13th, 2015, 2:02 am

[quote]:lmao: on the real, now I know what they remind me of, and dats jersey shore guidos or however u spell that shit :lmao: :lmao: dats all surenos and Mexican gangs outside cali,texas, Arizona, ga really is guidos :lmao:[/quote :whaat: :whaat: ]

boss
boss
Posts: 2642
Joined: November 8th, 2014, 4:57 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Sounds like bloods r in Chicago

Postby Bel Airs » February 13th, 2015, 2:03 am

Surenos in 98 percent white suburbs and getting treated :lol: How that possible? junior kkk treating surrats :lol: :lol:

boss
boss
Posts: 2642
Joined: November 8th, 2014, 4:57 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Sounds like bloods r in Chicago

Postby Bel Airs » February 13th, 2015, 2:07 am

http://www.city-data.com/city/Mount-Pro ... inois.html
Banging in rich white suburbs getting chased off white folks lawns by their pet Chihuahuas and the junior kkk :whaat:

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1190
Joined: September 28th, 2014, 12:44 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Sounds like bloods r in Chicago

Postby Lil One1 » February 13th, 2015, 2:27 am

TWENTY74 wrote:stones in L.a tho :ohhh: , kings in cali ( in my annoying bel air voice) :lol: 4ch in southern cal also :ohhh:

Image

Your from bps now 20? I fuck with bps in the jungles palms up my dearly beloved brotha :bow: :lol:

ooog
ooog
User avatar
Posts: 20614
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm
Location: San Bernardino
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Sounds like bloods r in Chicago

Postby The Chosen One » February 13th, 2015, 2:48 am

Bel Airs wrote:
Jay rock what the fuck are u tallkin about? fuck chicago i dont give a fuck about yo city. the video was just entertaining to me. i think dude was a undercover cop cuz i think he had those cop plates at the end of the video where he zoomed in. stop saying ur hood cuz u aint post shit to make us believe ur in chicago or ur black. saying his hood like he amongst the wolves. nigga i only met 1 GD in san bernardino and that nigga said its worst out here and he wasnt on no gang banging shit. he left Chicago for a better life but he came to the wrong city.. Jay rock step outside and catch that nigga fade


Da fuck you talking about you lame ass hooper watching gangbanging going on from the sidelines. San Bernadino no where near as bad as chicago. You and your fairty tale ass stories. 50 chicago niggas can move there and take that bitch over with in a few months. Your whole thread stupid as fuck.......bloods in chicago because did checked a dread head....the fuck you talking about? I know some 13s from LA who said Chicago is way worse then Los Angeles, them bitch ass niggas had to flip Spanish Cobra, latin folks on here know what I am talking about so what your point? Nigga was probably being cordial....I knew bronx and brooklyn niggas say chicago so he they think its retarded, they say you can die for anything out here.


Image

PreviousNext

Return to Lobby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], banaysrael, FBEisFIRE, HarlemWorldATL, KhmerHustla, king die, Lalivin23, murksiderock, Obadyahu, rachaelax16, SHANKZILLA, Southwarddevil, townbizzEa$T O and 240 guests