BD twin wants game to check in

Billi G
superior
superior

Re: BD twin wants game to check in

Post by Billi G » July 27th, 2015, 1:07 pm

TWENTY74 wrote:but larry can't stop dis bdn vs gdn war dat started in the 60s .he got shot, ended 69 n started back 79- til now :shrug: ...the worst blakk gang war .but if u think he kan :lol: gds ain't even listening to larry ,like sircboychris :lmao: i mean wild100chris :lmao:
Somethings take time, but I'll tell you this, just like the Lord said in the bible how he's going to bring the people of Israel and Tribe of Judah back to the Land he gave our ancestors, not every "black" person is going to go back, all I can do is bring to the peoples attention and hope it not only spreads but encourages, motivates, and inspires the people to change for the better, but I'm not losing sleep over the ignorance, if they want to keep on being hard headed then that's on them, but not everyone is going back.

Merovingian
fresh meat

Post by Merovingian » July 27th, 2015, 5:47 pm

TEXASOUTLAWS wrote:
suwhoop status wrote:
TEXASOUTLAWS wrote:
TWENTY74 wrote:
TEXASOUTLAWS wrote:I doubt on some beef shit, older guy, done a little time, got his head on straight, it's probably all politics. Larry Hoover been tryna bring unity to Chicago.
hoover ain't got nothing to do with vell & the voker twins .dis bdn , hoover's gdn / moorish now lol him and fort locked up on the same unit :lol:
I never said Larry Hoover was BD, I said he was trying to bring unity to Chicago. The older kats understand that, so this could be on some movement shit.
What would Larry Hoover trying to bring unity to Chicago have to do with this bd nigguh wanting to holla at the game. Game from cali
:whaat:
Because Larry Hoover has been trying to bring unity to Chicago, so I'm sure the old heads in the pen have gotten word by now as all the years he has been locked down have passed. So BD twin feeling the movement after sitting out for a while having enough time to think thought to himself{I'm Guessing} instead of getting on some beef shit because I'm too old for the petty bullshit I'll just use this situation and get in touch with Game for resources since the opportunity already presented itself on it's own. Listen closely to the key words he chose to use in the video. IJS, that's what a wise O.G. kat would do. Doesn't take a genius to figure that out. I thought to myself should I even be putting an anonymous person on thehoodup who could possibly be the feds on game? Then I realized it doesn't matter, because the Original Jews, the true Hebrew Israelites are taking back over real soon anyways, it's inevitable, it's too late for the cowards, and also the rest of the saints who never thought of this need to hear and see my take on it so they can be encouraged themselves and encourage other saints.
The true Hebrew Israelites will not be taking nothing over they will be running to the mountains real soon all you under a religion have been duped

Billi G
superior
superior

Post by Billi G » July 27th, 2015, 10:46 pm

Merovingian wrote:
TEXASOUTLAWS wrote:
suwhoop status wrote:
TEXASOUTLAWS wrote:
TWENTY74 wrote:
TEXASOUTLAWS wrote:I doubt on some beef shit, older guy, done a little time, got his head on straight, it's probably all politics. Larry Hoover been tryna bring unity to Chicago.
hoover ain't got nothing to do with vell & the voker twins .dis bdn , hoover's gdn / moorish now lol him and fort locked up on the same unit :lol:
I never said Larry Hoover was BD, I said he was trying to bring unity to Chicago. The older kats understand that, so this could be on some movement shit.
What would Larry Hoover trying to bring unity to Chicago have to do with this bd nigguh wanting to holla at the game. Game from cali
Because Larry Hoover has been trying to bring unity to Chicago, so I'm sure the old heads in the pen have gotten word by now as all the years he has been locked down have passed. So BD twin feeling the movement after sitting out for a while having enough time to think thought to himself{I'm Guessing} instead of getting on some beef shit because I'm too old for the petty bullshit I'll just use this situation and get in touch with Game for resources since the opportunity already presented itself on it's own. Listen closely to the key words he chose to use in the video. IJS, that's what a wise O.G. kat would do. Doesn't take a genius to figure that out. I thought to myself should I even be putting an anonymous person on thehoodup who could possibly be the feds on game? Then I realized it doesn't matter, because the Original Jews, the true Hebrew Israelites are taking back over real soon anyways, it's inevitable, it's too late for the cowards, and also the rest of the saints who never thought of this need to hear and see my take on it so they can be encouraged themselves and encourage other saints.
The true Hebrew Israelites will not be taking nothing over they will be running to the mountains real soon all you under a religion have been duped
Oh yes we are, we're not from nothing. Hebrew Israelites are not a religion.

Billi G
superior
superior

Post by Billi G » July 27th, 2015, 10:47 pm

TEXASOUTLAWS wrote:
Merovingian wrote:
TEXASOUTLAWS wrote:
suwhoop status wrote:
TEXASOUTLAWS wrote:
TWENTY74 wrote:
Oh yes we are, we're not from running anything. Hebrew Israelites are not a religion.

Billi G
superior
superior

Post by Billi G » July 27th, 2015, 10:48 pm

TEXASOUTLAWS wrote:
TEXASOUTLAWS wrote:
Merovingian wrote:
TEXASOUTLAWS wrote:
suwhoop status wrote:
TEXASOUTLAWS wrote:
TWENTY74 wrote:
Oh yes we are, we're not running from anything. Hebrew Israelites are not a religion.